Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

Comments

• edited May 2015

Gladiators, continued

[Kill the giant]

Arkan snapped the neck of the giant bulking superhuman killing and getting rid of the beast. Gwen and Arkan then helped Connor, Donnie, Brian but shows up late after they defeated their share of superhumans. As Leon, he wasn't looking so good, he lost so much blood he should be either dead or in a coma. His wounds, cut so deep, teared skin showing, lack of breathe… his time was coming..

“Leave me..” Leon say with his remaining strength.

“What? No, we can’t!” Gwen said, trying to keep Leon awake.

Move superhumans we enroute to our heroes location. Perhaps more dangerous than the recents ones. Leon grab Gwen’s hand and told her, “You must survive and make Mufasan pay..” before created a massive illusion to hopefully buy for their escape. Heon finally closed his eyes and died leaving his illusions behind for a short period.

Connor, Donnie, and Brian are saddened by the lost of the friend, Arkan is silent and Gwen is furious. As much as she wants to decimate that entire crowd of superhumans, she instead acknowledge Leon’s final words.

“Let’s go! We half to help the others, quickly!”

Garrett saves Roboute from nearly being killed. He uses his power to teleport him to Gwen and others, while Priscilla Flores teleports, Jacob and Ife away from the arena. She tried to go further, but something was preventing her powerfuls from extending her teleportations distance. So instead, the three lands near by unoccupied seats with no guards. Ylonda approached, revealing her from under her face mask.

“It’s me Priscilla. It’s Yolanda!” Yolanda said.

*“What, how did you… You were here this whole time?” *Priscilla question Yolanda.

“I’ll explain later. You need to get back in there and help those guys. I’ll look after these two. Go, now!” And as Priscilla handed Jacob and Ife over to Yolanda’s care. she joins her comrades in battle.

Gwen, Arkan, Roboute, Donnie, Brian,Connor,Riley,Asita ,Soumaf, Andrew, Garret, Valerie, George, and now Priscilla are completely surrounded by the other superhumans, with no where to run. Our heroes have one helluva fight on their hands and it would appears that the two other teams have joined sides to take out the heroes. They slowly begin to approached the cornered superhumans.

Roboute activates his ability, making him indestructible once again. Andrew begins to breath cold air while his body temperatures began to drop. Lighting spurts from both of Soumaf hands. Rocks and debris began to hover as Brian heart rate increased. Clouds began to darken as Asita looked up in the sky. The heroes were ready to go to battle, they had no choice but to or face death. On Gwen's word, the heroes began to attack the joined team of rival superhumans engaging in a bloody brawl.

Connor transformed into an anaconda and quickly slivered his way past the group of superhumans, injuring some. Then took the form of a T-rex and mowed them down. Riley used her liquid manipulation to capture several superhumans using their blood and subdue them.

Roboute punch throw the mob with his Russian strength while being hit with acid, fires and other harmful substance and thinks to his ability, he sustained no injuries.

Soumaf was zapping his foes away with electricity like as if he were playing some video game.

Priscilla helped Valerie take out some super’s but nearly was got overwhelmed thanks to the support from George and Garret.

Everyone were holding their ground up against the outnumbering superhumans. All they had to do was fight off a couple more but then suddenly everything changed when appears out of no where Jake Andross used the power he acquired from a defeated human and caused a massive whirlwind in the colosseum. This distraction allowed Donnie to send out a massive shocked that if used at full power could’ve broke the coliseum in half.

“Impressive work, both of you!” Arkan as he is greatly impressed by Jake and Donnie's performance.
    “Where John? Ife, Jacob and Lebter?” Gwen asked.

“Jacob and Ife are safe, with Yolanda.. Lebter, no Idea.. and John.. He, he’s gone.. He saved my life.. I should’ve been stronger and he would still been here..” Priscilla blaming herself for John's death. Riley tries to cheer up, letting her know that he will be honored.

Roboute informs the group of two more superhumans approaching. A Man and woman, Jason Ulred and Salene Kate.

“We can take em!” Soumaf in a loud and overconfident tone.

Everyone is on their guard as these two superhumans approach, knowing that Mufasan could have saved his most powerful for last.Salene grabs on Jason’s arm and it begins to glow. He then activate his demonic ability and prepares to combat our heroes.

Having to have lost some good friend in this bloody battle, Donnie charges in blinded by anger. His comrades to tell him to wait, but he ignores them and is several feet away from the superpowered Jason. They are eye to eye waiting for him each other to make a move.

[Attack Jason with all your power]

[Wait for your comrades]

[Say an snark remark or insult]

• Shit, Donnie's life possibly hangs in the balance D:

[Wait for your comrades] - I don't think Donnie has enough power to take on Jason alone. Doing so would surely bring his demise. Being snarky won't get him anywhere either. All in all, the only thing that I could really see working out for Donnie is waiting for backup.

;-;

MasterStone posted: »

Gladiators, continued [Kill the giant] Arkan snapped the neck of the giant bulking superhuman killing and getting rid of the beast. Gw

• NO HOPE i haden't seen you in a while how are you bro?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Shit, Donnie's life possibly hangs in the balance [Wait for your comrades] - I don't think Donnie has enough power to take on Jason alon

• I've been just a little inactive recently, but I've been pretty good. Thanks!

How have you been, Lord? :3

Lord_EAA posted: »

NO HOPE i haden't seen you in a while how are you bro?

• I been great just went comicon for the first time a few hours ago so ive been great.

I've been just a little inactive recently, but I've been pretty good. Thanks! How have you been, Lord?

• No prob bro goodnight

Comic-Con? That's awesome! And I'm glad to hear you've been good! I'm sorry to say I won't be able to continue the conversation, I'm going to bed now, but have a great night! Goodnight!

• Comic-Con? That's awesome! And I'm glad to hear you've been good!

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to continue the conversation, I'm going to bed now, but have a great night! Goodnight! :3

Lord_EAA posted: »

I been great just went comicon for the first time a few hours ago so ive been great.

• [Wait for your comrades]

Gladiators, continued [Kill the giant] Arkan snapped the neck of the giant bulking superhuman killing and getting rid of the beast. Gw

Totally agreeing with Hope here, this seems to be the safest choice for Donnie.

It seems like the best thing to do in this situation.

Great chapter!

• [Say an snark remark or insult]

always go for the shit talk

• [Say an snark remark or insult] To distract him XD

Awesome part!

• edited May 2015

Overpowered

[Wait for your comrades]

Donnie stood in front of Jason and Selene attempting to attack him with all his power. He was the only one left who could stop him and the others from escaping. As much as Donnie wanted to unleash his power, he decided to wait for the others instead.

“Donnie, what is wrong with you. You’re going to get yourself killed!” Priscilla said.

Donnie, remained silent. The others finally caught up and they two faced Jason and Salene. Dark energy began to erupt from his body as it slowly began form a new body.

Soumaf was impatient, so he struck first with a beam of electricity from his hands, shooting it directly at Jason’s chest. Jason somehow block the attack, sparing him and Salene an electrifying assault. He then took Salene’s hand and used her power to power his own, then summoned Vi to began his transformation.

Back at the Podium, Lebter who is still alive makes his way there by slaying several guards with his dagger and using their clothes as a disguise to enter the Podium with his father and Inquisitor Hadrax. The Inquisitor notice that he is the only soldier left, so he questions where the others may be at this time.

“Where is your squadron? They should be on patrol right now shouldn’t they?” The Inquisitor asked.

Lebter then removed his disguise revealing his identity.

“Surprised to see me? father? And soon to be deceased, Inquisitor?” Lebter said in a wicked and sure tone.

He then throws his dagger into Inquisitor Hadrax chest and the man crashes to the ground behind a desk. Lebter is then left with his father, alone.

“So, that was your true intention, Lebter. You allowed yourself to be captured.. so your would be brought here. You wanted to gain more power than you can already hold?” Mufansan said, piecing things together.

“Read me like a book, old man. You’re correct, statistically. I was only ten years old when I found out about my ability. Personality Alteration, I used it to get what I want… Well most it, I still require something else, and you have it father.” Lebter moving closer.

“You want my power? Hah, you will never know the suffices of such inquiries! You can try to take it by force, go on ahead. You will be dead before you can even lay a finger on me, but what… where did you find that..?” Mufasan notices the glowing vial in Lebter’s hand.

“What, this father? This is how I got past your security. I borrowed it from Gwen… apparently this does more than return your power while under the sedate.. It in fact, has a chance to grant a new ability. Guess what I aquired..?” Lebter as he mocks his father.

“Your little bastard. Even with your two simple abilities, you will never defeat me. I am the most powerful superhuman alive! And now, I will make an example out of you for daring to threaten threaten me!” Mufasan as he uses his telekinesis to pin Lebter to the wall.

*“Intuitive aptitude, father… The ability I have acquired, the ability to understand how things… work. I now understand how we gain our power.” *Lebter breaks free from his father's bind and uses his own telekinesis to pin his father to the floor.

“Impossible, impossible! How could this be! How could you have gain such power Lebter! How!” Mufasan yelling in confusion and extreme awe. Lebter approaches his father and mumbles one final word before killing his father.

“I’m special father….”

Lebter then uses his initial ability to change his father's personality to suicidal and utter regret. He then hands his father a handgun which he pulls the trigger and splatter his brains against the window. The still alive Inquisitor watches in horror.

Back on the battlefield, our heroes now face Jason and Vi in their demon form. This seems like an near impossible fight as Jason got a power boost from Salene. He cuts down nearly half of the heroes injuring half of the group. Roboute is holding his own thanks to his ability of instability.

“We need to come up with a plan, fast!” Arkan as he tries to get up.

Jason then teleports in front of Arkan and attempts to slice him with his forged blade. He is save by George Radkey, thanks to his superspeed.

The other regroup and try to come up with a plan to defeat this powerful foe. The idea of combining their strengths comes to mind, they seem to believe it can at the same time work or fail… leading to their demise. Without any choice they follow through anyway.

Asita uses her ability to creates clouds in the air. Andrew freezes the area around Jason to slow him down while Roboute tries to keep Jason busy.

“So Gwen…. what are we doing again..?” Donnie ask.

“Since we don’t know how to kill him, we’re going to electrocute him and put him into submission.. Soon as Asita is reading, she’ll charge Soumaf like a battery, then he will deliver the goods. We, just have to stay alive and keep this guy distracted. That means, no blindly charging into battle again, Donnie.” Gwen said.

As Andrew ice begins to break, Jason come charging in swinging his forged blade. There is no stopping him this time. He knocks Roboute out of the way and sets his sight on Valerie first.

“Valerie! RUN!” Daphne screams.

Valerie turns to her sister and then turns back to see Jason charging after her. The other supers are too far away to help her and the two teleporter's Garret and Priscilla are badly hurt, so the only one who can save her is, George.

Using his speed he rushes over as fast as he could, and gets between Jason and Valerie. The sword of Jason goes straight through George's chest and enters through Valerie’s left shoulder, causing massive blood loss.

Donnie sends a massive shock wave at Jason, knocking him into the Colosseum's wall. The heroes quickly make their way towards the inured two. Gwen has a spare vial she got from Yolanda, and could use it for healing. But, there is only enough left for one..

“Sorry guy’s… Look’s like I wasn’t fast enough..”

[Save Valerie]

[Save George]

• Well. Shit kinda hit the fan.

[Save Valerie] sorry George

Overpowered [Wait for your comrades] Donnie stood in front of Jason and Selene attempting to attack him with all his power. He was the

• edited May 2015

Holy shit Lebter! Since I don't think he'll use his new powers for good, I guess the heroes will have a huge problem later. For now he did well in killing Mufasan and Hadrax, but I guess he will oppose them sooner or later.

[Save Valerie]

Both of them are pretty cool, but I like Valerie a little bit more.

Overpowered [Wait for your comrades] Donnie stood in front of Jason and Selene attempting to attack him with all his power. He was the

• [Save Valerie] VALERIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAVE HER. I PUT IN THE FORM THAT SHE IS PREGNANT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Awesome part!

• [Save George]

• [Save George]

• Down goes Ulfred

[Save Valerie]

With only enough left to save one of them, George tells Gwen to use it on Valerie. His voice begins to crack as blood enters into his throat. Another ally, a friend was about to be lost again, and there nothing that could be done to save him.

Gwen gave the vial to Valerie, it granted her a new ability, accelerated healing which immediately healed her wounds. She went over towards the dying George and took his hand. He reminded Valerie of the time he saved her from the soldiers, then smiles and finally drift away.

A tear falls from Valerie's cheek as her sister Daphne places her hand unto her shoulder.

“Valerie, I’m sorry. About everything, I didn’t mean any harm to come to you or your friends..” Daphne said.

Valerie pushed her sister's hand of her shoulder and went after Jason and Vi herself. The others tried to stop her but she was already gone. Ryan and Andrew who appeared to teamed up to combat the overpowered Jason and Vi.

“Fire and Ice. The ultimate combo, huh richboy?” Ryan said.

“Just concentrate on keeping this guy at bay. Suomaf needs more time to charge.” Andrew as he concentrated his freezing on Jason.

Meanwhile, Asita using her power to generate enough thunder for Suomaf. The young boy was nearly fully charged. Hopefully it would enough to knock Jason out cold or better. Garrett and Priscilla were able to teleport out of the colosseum but no farther. As the same power that was keeping them from teleporting out of the colosseum prevented them from going any further. When the time came, the heroes would likely have to walk their way out.

As the other superhumans made they way out of the colosseum by foot, Brian was tempted to leave without anyone knowing. He wanted to run and make his way to the docks but Riley convinced him otherwise. He had a chance to return home just by stepping out that door. He chose to stay and help bring this terrible place down for good. Brian returned to the coliseum with Riley and rejoined his comrades.

When he returned he noticed Andrew and Ryan and now Jake Andross using his aerokinesis he acquired from a superhuman holding back Jason. The might of the trio’s power isn’t enough, so Brian steps in a uses his gravity manipulation to keep jason of balanced. Jason becomes frustrated and throws his weapon at Brian, it misses when he used his power to float but returns like a boomerang and cuts Brian's back, there's blood but nothing fatal.

Jason then sends out a shockwaves knock Andrew, Ryan and Jake down and away from him leaving only Brian.

“I can take you on, you freak!” Brian said hovering in the air.

“Prove it, weakling.“ Jason and Vi said in unison.

Just as Brian was about to make a move, he see’s the electricity beam that is about to hit Jason and immediately ducks for cover. The beam is powerful not not powerful enough. Suomaf needs to recharge again so he tells Asita to hit him with a lightning bolt from the sky, but she refuses.

“But you’ll die!” Asita screamed.

“No, I won’t. I… I am ELECTRIC!” Suomaf yelled.

Asita see Jason getting back up then begins to summon the thunder from the lightning from they sky. Roboute pumbles Jason while in his indestructible form, but Jason’s hard body prevents any physical damage. The Russians still buys Suomaf time until he recharge and when that bolt of lightning struck down from the sky onto the boy, he became fully charge and sent all of that powerful energy directly into Jason. It was completely overwhelming, nullifying any guards or barriers Vi had placed onto him. He then fell to the ground unciousous.

Jason was finally defeated, with that a heavy burden has been lifted from our heroes shoulders. Now they can set their sight on taking down this facility.

As the heroes regroup with each other they hear clapping from the distance, that gets louder every second. They turn to see Lebter casually walking towards them, with blood on his shirt and the same grisly smirk he had when he first entered this place. Out of everyone, Gwen was the most suspicious of Lebter.

[Where have you been?]

[Attack Lebter]

• [Where have you been?]

Since Lebter certainly isn't on Gwen's side, he is likely only looking for a reason to turn against her. Attacking him could result in her death, seeing how effortlessly he overpowered Mufasan.

Down goes Ulfred [Save Valerie] With only enough left to save one of them, George tells Gwen to use it on Valerie. His voice begins to

• [Attack Lebter]

Down goes Ulfred [Save Valerie] With only enough left to save one of them, George tells Gwen to use it on Valerie. His voice begins to

• [Where'd have you been?]

No need to kill another.

• [Where have you been?]

• [Where have you been?]

• edited June 2015

A New Enemy

[Where have you been?]

Gwen asked Lebter where he had been for the last few hours while his comrades were on the field fighting for survival, dying from left to right. Lebter adjusted his glasses and replied to the question.

“I was simply with the doctor…” He said in a sarcastic tone.

Daphne and Ryan looked at Lebter and knew immediately what he had done. Dr. Mufasan is dead which means there is nothing standing in their way of leaving this place. However, Lebter had other plans after his father's… early retirement.

“Daphne, Ryan, my father's right handed men. No that Mufasan is no more, I have to charge of this facility. No longer would it take and capture fellow superheroes. It will now train them, for war on non-supers!.” Lebter said tightening his fist creating a ball of energy.

Everyone couldn't believe what they were hearing. While in relief that their enemy is no more, they now know that their comrade has been playing the. Slowly biding his time to gain power, and now plans to use his power to go at war with humans.

Lebter offered those who wish to leave this place and return home with their loved ones, while those who wish to stay, help Lebter prepare for war. After silence and thinking, minds were made up.

Riley was the first to be onboard returning home, followed by Asita, Brian, Jake, Priscilla,Valerie,Daphne and Roboute. They all wanted to not be apart of this nightmare no more, this was their chance to go home.

Lebter already knew that Yolanda was here helping them all along. He already spoken with her and has prepared a ship for departure immediately with. Ife, Connor,Jacob and whoever else.

The remaining people, Andrew, Donnie, Ryan,Garrett, Gwen, Arkan and Soumaf chose neither, as they lost so much up to this very point. All the sacrifices would’ve been in vain, they chose to stay and not join Lebter’s crusade, but to end him and this Island once and for good.

They said their goodbyes to their friends and waited until they were safely aboard the ship off this Island and followed Lebter to his new base of operations in the same facility where they were once held. There they waited, and listened to what he had in stored for the superhumans and non-superhumans.

“I was thinking about this plan, since the very beginning you see. Ever since I allowed myself to be captured, I thought about usurping my father and taking his army for my own. You see, as superhumans, we are the top of the food chain. Therefore human, who are taking up constant smash must be… dealt with in order for we to survive.” Lebter to the heroes.

Gwen chuckled as Lebter was about to say something else, asking her, what was so funny. She replied,

“You sound alot like your father, Lebter.”Gwen said.

Then Lebter responded,

“I suppose you’re right. Just as you think you’re positive you will stop me.” Lebter said as he closes the door behind the heroes.

Using his power he acquired from his father, he was able to read the minds of the heroes before they entered the room with him. He knew they would try to kill him so he just went on and played with him, just like he did his past victims.

Donnie struck the first blow, unleashing a power concentrated shockwave direct at Lebters face. He teleports out the way and pushes Connor into the way using his telekinesis.

Luckily Garrett was able to catch him before Donnie before impact.

Gwen used metal around to room to bind Lebter, but his powerful mental ability was able to overpower her metal manipulation.

Arkan and Suomaf used their ability to electrocute Lebter. Thier hits landed, but was ineffective. It was if he was immune to it, making quick work of the two heroes.

This only left Ryan and Andrew to deal with Lebter.

“Fire and Ice, oh how romantic. I wonder… which will melt or burn out first…?” Lebter said taunting Ryan and Andrew. Just before they could make a move, a man crash into the room through the ceiling and lands in the middle of the room creating a small crater.

“That’s… That’s the flying man, I saw him while we were on that ship!” Donnie said.

The mysterious man got up and look at the heroes for a brief moment then turned his attention to Lebter.

“You must be his son. It was me who was supposed to end that bastard's life. Especially what he put me and my loved one through hell!” The man said.

Lebter slowly walked towards the man until he was two feets from each other.

“I heard about you in the data files. A man escaped from this island, jumping into the ocean never to be seen again… You survived… And have super strength and the ability of flight? ….How cliche.” Lebter as anger and frustration could be displayed in the tone of his voice..

The flying man then zoomed forward and punches Lebter through the glass down into the lobby to an unknown fate, leaving the heroes in awe after what they just witness.

END OF ACT 3

Posting choices results later on.

• Great part! And damn you Lebter!

A New Enemy [Where have you been?] Gwen asked Lebter where he had been for the last few hours while his comrades were on the field fig

• Awesome part!

A New Enemy [Where have you been?] Gwen asked Lebter where he had been for the last few hours while his comrades were on the field fig

• Act III: COMPLETED
    Here is the list of alternate choices and their outcomes. The non bold indicate the choices that were chosen:

[Kill the giant]

[Let go of him]: The Giant attempts to kill Arkam, and is then saved by Connor.

[Attack Jason with all your power]: Using all the power he can muster, Donnie is able to knock Jason on his feet.

[Wait for your comrades]

[Say an snark remark or insult]: Donnie calls Jason a generic pushover.

[Save Valerie]

[Save George]: Valerie dies :(

[Where have you been?]

[Attack Lebter]: Gwen attempts to bind Lebter to the wall with metal. She is push away with her comrades by Lebters newly gained power.

There you have it. Only two act's left. Thank you to those who still interested in the story.

• [Say an snark remark or insult]: Donnie calls Jason a generic pushover.

Best... Insult... Ever.XD

Act III: COMPLETED Here is the list of alternate choices and their outcomes. The non bold indicate the choices that were chosen: [Kill

• Too bad submissions are closed, I would've loved to be apart of this.

• edited June 2015

Actually I'm about to open submission up for the 4th and 5th acts. Everyone can submit a new character's since I'm giving some characters a good ending.

SUBMISSIONS: REOPENED

Too bad submissions are closed, I would've loved to be apart of this.

• Name: Jackson Wayne

Occupation/Job before being captured: Doctor

Country of Origin: America

Backstory: He was just a normal kid, raised in a suburban household with an accountant mother and cop father. He was a huge gamer and geek and never cared for being unique. One day, he fell and scrapped his arm to the point where he saw bone, but when he put his hand over it, it healed up to brand new. He was shocked and scared, eventually he just hid it and never told any one. He always used his power to heal what he hurt or broke. When he was in High School his father was shot fatally after a bank heist, his father was rushed to the hospital where the doctors told everyone that he had maybe a few hours to live. Jackson stayed with his father after everyone left the room and touched him and his body healed back to perfect condition in mere minutes. The doctors were shocked and people called it a miracle. Jackson never admitted that it was him and he wanted to keep it a secret. Jackson did however go out and help the ill and injured whenever he could but never told them it was his power. He eventually went into college and became a doctor, he knew it was the only way he could keep his power a secret and save many people.

Appearance: He is a green eyed, brown hair man with the slicken executive hair cut. He is fairly skinny and some what muscular because he could work out whenever he wanted and how hard he wanted without getting seriously injured.

Personality: He is sarcastic and funny which makes him very likable. He can make friends easily and can stay very calm under pressure while being able to manipulate anyone some what easily just because of his charm (Manipulation ISN'T a power, he's just really good at it). He can become very serious when he needs to and think things out. He is willingly to save anyone life...Unless they are a complete and utter asshole or evil.

Superhuman Ability: Healing

Whew, this was fun to think of.

• I want to add in this:

He loves old time music and especially Queen and loves to sing and dance to it. He also isn't afraid to get physical and fight if he has to, he is pretty strong and good at fighting.

Name: Jackson Wayne Age: 27 Gender: Male Occupation/Job before being captured: Doctor Country of Origin: America Backstory: H

• Unholy piece of sh*t I was banned , didn't expected him to kill poor Soul... I think he got what he want and deserve but what is happen with Selene Kate, Jason Ulfred and Vi, what was that blood combine, NEW POWER Lebter will kill them all!!! I'm glad that Suomaf isn't hurt but still I'm scare what will happen next.?.?.?

• Act 4: Some Wayne, Some Kan and Some Moss

Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after the colosseum incident. The soldiers now in legion with Lebter are en route to his location to assist him against our heroes and the mysterious figure that appeared before them.

Jackson wanted to leave the Island with the other superhuman’s during the time, but he felt that there was something he had to do before so. Navigating through the harsh jungle and nearly being at by a panther and various wildlife, he finally arrived at the entrance of the facility where the super’s were being held and experimented on.

It was quiet, too quiet. Jackson carefully made his way through the dead and spooky halls of the facility until he began to hear the screams of a young woman. He followed the screams until he came to an dead end where a woman was cornered by two men.

*“Don’t worry this won’t hurt. For me..” *One of the males said as he began to unzip his pants and walk towards the woman.

Jackson knew immediately what was going on so he interfered and quickly make work of the two men and rescue the woman from them.

“Are you alright? Did they hurt you ?” Jackson asked looking at the woman and noticed a cut on her arm. He then healed her injury and woman to noticed his ability, she thanked him and ran off without saying anything else.

Jackson tried to stop her, but she was already gone. He had no choice but to continue onward.

Elsewhere

Our heroes still quite shaken up from their recent encounter with Lebter and that mysterious man. Arkan proposed that the group prepare for an escape route when this is all over. He has plan a plan to take down this island, permanently.

“When the time comes we need to have everyone off this Island before, it goes goes. By it I mean the self-destruct sequence. While I was inside the facility during our capture, I had a chance to dig into the facility date frame, and luckily there’s a self-destruct sequence to blow this island out of existence.” Arkan explained to the group.

*“I seen two more cruiser ship docked at the right before we left the Colosseum. That should be more than enough to get everyone out.” *Ryan said.

“Good. It seems our Superman friend has a hold of Lebter, so all we need to do is evacuate everyone and armed the bomb. Me and Garrett will arm it, while the rest of evacuate, understood?” Arkan asking.

“Yeah, but since when you became, the leader of this team?” Gwen asked.

“Mah’ Lady, I was always the captain… You guys be careful.”

After that was settled, the group split and went off to complete their objectives. While nearly half the island already evacuated earlier, there was bound to be more here, hiding, confused, and afraid. It was up the heroes to find them.

Somewhere in sea..

The initial cruiser that left the island first, is safely returning to land, which could take a day or two. Everything seems to be great, for now. Everyone is relieved to be safe from what they endured the past couple of days. They are thinking about finally returning to their homes and being reunited with their family again.

Yolanda is very anxious to see her sons again once she make it back to the shore. Daphne and her sister Valerie are on good terms, for now. Raboute, is excited to return back to his homeland, but knows he has to pay a visit to the States first, as the cruiser is en route to that direction.

The others who made it out are all looking forward to return to their own lives before the siege are more than excited. They been through hell and now they are finally rid of that hell, unless another one rises up behind their backs..

While everyone is chattering, Connor feels some kind of disturbance. He uses his power to transform himself into a rodent and make his way towards the disturbance. He is lead through the lowers cabins to a small group of people who are talking about something. He enters through the ventilations to eavesdrop on the people. This is what he heard:

“We take the ship and used it to caption and loots as much as possible. Superhuman Pirates, who will ever stop us.?”

Connor couldn't believe what he just heard and what this group of people was plan on doing. They were plan to forcibly take control of this ship and use it to pirate others ships for money and other terrible things.

As much as he wanted to go in there and wreck those people, he had to think about how to approach this carefully. He could either take care of his himself carefully or alert the others and risk a battle occurring on this ship.

[Handle this yourself]

[Alert the others]

• [Alert the others] - not to underestimate Connor's abilities, but if he failed and was captured, I don't see anyone else noticing until it's too late. Best play on the safe side.

Act 4: Some Wayne, Some Kan and Some Moss Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after the co

• I'm a little bit confused about this part:

Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after the colosseum incident. The soldiers now in legion with Lebter are en route to his location to assist him against our heroes and the mysterious figure that appeared before them.

Jackson wanted to leave the Island with the other superhuman’s during the time, but he felt that there was something he had to do before so. Navigating through the harsh jungle and nearly being at by a panther and various wildlife, he finally arrived at the entrance of the facility where the super’s were being held and experimented on.

So, was Jackson already on the island but managed to escape stealthfully during the first entrance or what? Also, What's with the second sentence of that first paragraph? Is Jackson apart of Lebter's gang?

Plus, was Jackson there among the fighting at the base or no?

[Alert the others]

Act 4: Some Wayne, Some Kan and Some Moss Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after the co

• Yeah, he was already on the island. During the time of the big siege back in ACT I. He was in a different group during the time of the Colosseum brawl in Act III. When everyone left, Jackson could of went with him. but decided to stay because he felt there was still something he needed to do. We will learn more about that next chapter, and also how he was captured and brought to the Island.

Also, he ins't part of Lebter's gang. :)

I'm a little bit confused about this part: Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after th

• Alright cool, I was a bit confused, thanks for clearing it up.

Also, he ins't part of Lebter's gang.

Great, I rather Jackson not be apart of the Neo-Nazi superheroes.

Yeah, he was already on the island. During the time of the big siege back in ACT I. He was in a different group during the time of the Colos

• I'm a bit late for the story but I saw that the submissions are reopened so I really want to join :)

Name: Hector Silva

Occupation/Job before being captured: Mercenary, former Soldier

Country of Origin: USA

Backstory: He was born in the USA as the son of mexican immigrants. His family lived in poverty for most of his life and he joined the army to provide good money for them. During his time with the army, he served in Iraq. There he accidentally stepped on a landmine, getting blown almost in half in the process. His comrades thought he was dead and left him to get help but while they were gone, his body regenerated and he left the battlefield in confusion. He soon found out that he has the power of rapid cell regeneration and is able to regenerate almost any injury. Because his comrades thought that he was dead, he was officially declared dead even though no body was found and up to this day he never showed the military that he was indeed alive. He returned to the USA on his own and soon found out that it has benefits being a dead man. In the following years he worked as a mercenary for anyone who could pay his price, even for a lot of illegal activities, in the hopes of supporting his family back home.

Appearance: He is tall and physically in a very good shape with tanned skin and a lot of muscles. He has a bald head but has a short black beard and bushy eyebrows. His eyes are dark brown and he looks very intimidating. While he has no superhuman strength or speed, he is far stronger than an ordinary human because of his long and hard training.

Personality: He likes to work alone and is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and an expert marksman. He is often in a very grumpy mood and prefers to stay silent when others are arguing. When he says something, it often comes off as rude and aggressive but he can also give very sound advice, as he has a lot of knowledge about military operations. He has a few moral lines left and would never work for people with truly bad intentions or hurt innocent civilians. When people get to know him better, he gets a bit friendlier but he is always very cynical. He is also a good friend, who would never leave friends behind and a family man, who hopes to earn a lot of money to support his family back home.

Superhuman Ability (limited to one): Rapid Cell Regeneration. The heavier his injury is, the longer it takes him to regenerate but he can regenerate simple cuts or bullet wounds in a matter of seconds. Simple wounds barely slow him down anymore as a result of his training.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.