Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

167891012»

Comments

• [Yolanda]

MasterStone posted: »

Act V: Chapter 1, Returning to Home It’s been forty six hours after the destruction of the Island. Our heroes made it back to the shore l

• Omg they are alive, why don't we have hunt no one option? Lebter my son hunt[Yolanda]

Act V: Chapter 1, Returning to Home It’s been forty six hours after the destruction of the Island. Our heroes made it back to the shore l

• Several Months, Later

[Yolanda]

Lebter decided to tail Yolanda since she played a big part in the Facility and Islands downfall. It’s been has main objective to find her, but taking up a few side quest on the way seemed to pleased his… appetite until the main course. It was still unknown how she managed to make inside the facility and disguise herself as one of the soldiers. She must've had help from the inside, but that was not his concern. Lebter wants her power, her children’s power and whoever is around her power all for himself. All to himself, so that he can become unstoppable and begin his war on humans. As this been his main objective for the past couple of weeksr, taking up a few side quest on the way seemed to pleased his… appetite until the main course

Somewhere in South America

He quietly crept up through the garden of Yolanda’s new home. Noticing both her and Hector sitting on a outdoor couch. It was dark out, the sun was just about to go down over the hills so he used this as his advantage. However, Hector with his military experience wasn’t fooled by Lebter’s sneaky tactics. He warned Yolanda and told her that someone was here, watching them waiting.. Aware of his detection, Lebter decided to show himself to the two who were not so relieved of him being alive.

“You’re still alive!” Yolanda angered and surprised.

Lebter slowly eased in closer while Hector stood in front of Yolanda, not permitting Lebter from coming any closer. The German superhuman, adjusted his glasses and laughed at Hector as he tries to deny what he desire, what he travel thousands of miles in less than 20 minutes to seek.

“Stand aside weakling. I’m not here for you. I’m here for.. her. And her offsprings delicious power.”

Hector quickly fired a few shots of his hidden firearm at Lebter who effortlessly reflected them. Giving time for Yolanda to escape and head for her son still asleep inside. Lebter then with his mind grabbed Hector and hoisted him in the air.

“Bleed..” Lebter as he began to cut at Hector's limbs with his mind. He noticed something, the man's wounds were healing, incredibly fast.

“You have an ability, but I already have what you display. As I said I’m only here for Yolanda..”

Tossing him across the garden like a ragdoll. Lebter continues onward until the house. He steps onto the porch and opens the door. He enters, and is then smacks across the face with a frying pan by Yolanda sending Lebter against the wall knocking over that lamp and leaving his nose gushing with blood.

“You bitch… that actually hurt.” Lebter as he tries to force himself upon his feet, but Yalonda tases him and he goes out cold.

“You won’t be hurting me, my boys or anyone anymore.” Yolanda said to herself. She then hears another sound, her two sons awoken from all the noise. She comforts them and return them to bed. But as for Lebter, she ties him up and drugs him with some of the sedate she salvaged from the ship, then picks up the phone and makes a phone call to an old friend.

Jackson’s Hometown, USA

Finally arriving back to his home, Jacks decided to stop at the local burger place for his usual meal before visiting his parents. Today was his parents anniversary, so it was best for him to swing on by before going to back to what's left of that normal life he had, before being taken to the Island.

It was a dark and stormy night when it happened. He was driving home from when when a group of soldiers pulled him over. They dragged him out of his car and injected him with sedate, then threw him in the back of the van to be taken to the ship that would depart for the island. Charles was in the same van, but wasn’t any use since he was drugged too. During that time, before being captured. They weren't close, they actually hated each other.

Jackson and Charles were once childhood buddies until after high school, Charles began to take a liking of Jackson’s sister. He didn’t approve, and their relationship began to shrivel and since then they became, somewhat of enemies but still kinda friends. The incident with his father being shot also played a role in this, but that wasn’t Charles fault.

Being brought to the island and thrown into a group with other superhumans they started to rebuild their friends and conjure up a plan of taking down the facility. Now, that time has long passed. They’re both off the Island and free to go back to their own lives.

While reminiscing about those times, suddenly, two familiar people enter the diner gaining Jackson’s attention immediately.

*“Clara, CHARLES?!” *Jackson as he rose up out of his seat.

The two stared at the seemingly disgruntled Jackson, anticipating what would come next.

India

Asita now back in her home country after hearing of her father's passing. On the day of his funeral, she was visited in her room by her mother bring with her a note from her. She peacefully read the note while shedding tears word after word. The note explained how proud he was of her and how she continued to follow her dreams even though her parents didn’t agree on it. The weather outside went from sunny to dark and cloudy.

Filled with sadness, her mother hugged her, telling her that it is alright. She wipes her tears and steps outside her room and looks up into the dark clouds. They vanish instantly and the rays of the sun beam down onto the lands. Asita feels stronger now, she can finally put everything that happened before behind her and move on, looking forward to what lies ahead.

In a city somewhere in the U.S

Priscilla, still misses looking after Jacob, Ife and Soumaf since they went back to their families, makes the the decision of starting a family with her husband. This discussion goes on for an hour until her husband see’s something in the shadows and nearly crashes the car. He pulls over and steps outside the car and Priscilla does the same, investigating what he just seen.

“Honey… What did you see?” Priscilla asked.

“It… it was… It looked like a tiger?” Priscilla husband responded.

Priscilla then thought to herself, and immediately remembered someone who could turn into such animals.. “It couldn't have been him. Though I haven’t seen him or Donnie in months, but..” The two are then interrupted by an police officer who ask if there is an problem. She answers his question.

[Nothing, thought I seen something.]

[There’s an wild animal in this area, but harmless]

• [Nothing, thought I saw something]

That was a little sad with Astia. But it was a great part!

Several Months, Later [Yolanda] Lebter decided to tail Yolanda since she played a big part in the Facility and Islands downfall. It’s

• [Nothing, thought I seen something.]

Hell yeah, Yolanda, taser that son of a bitch! I really wonder what her plans for Lebter are now.

Several Months, Later [Yolanda] Lebter decided to tail Yolanda since she played a big part in the Facility and Islands downfall. It’s

• edited July 2015

The Last Stories of Some of our Heroes

Priscilla and her husband went back into their car as after speaking with the Officer. However, she knew that there was something out there still watching them, wondering what it could want. Could it really have been Connor Moss? Or was it actually a wild animal, a wild jaguar in New York? Priscilla thought about this for a while until the conversation of starting a family came up again.

“So… How many kids do you want mam?” Her husband asked again.

Soon as a word was about to slip out, there it was again, the wild animal. In the middle of the street and this time it caused the car to swerve off the middle of the road but not casualing any serious damage or harm. Priscilla got out and immediately went after the animal using her ability to quickly tail it and leaving her husband in confusion and wonder.

Russia, A Tavern

Roboute having to returned back to his homeland decided to stop at a local tavern he usually attended before the Island incident. Before he could face his family again after knowing they’re coping with his acclaimed death. Taking a few shots before being on his way, he is interrupted when a group of young men bump into by mistake causing him to spill his drinks.

“Hey, you little bastard, that was an expensive beverage. The least you can do is apologize for such ‘idiotizm’.” Roboute said.

One of the men, presumingly the groups leading turn around and cursed at Roboute calling him a washed up old man, which was a bad idea. Roboute got up and sent the man flying onto a table. The men's group watched in horror as their leader was so easily bested. They retaliated, and tried to punch him but it was use. Roboute ability protected him from any harm and thus witnessing this, the group scurvied out of the tavern in a flash.

Roboute then finished what was left of his drink and went on his way. The Russian was home.

Another City in the U.S

Having to learn from his past mistakes and from being on the Island, Garrett Riggs continued to save people and do good with his ability, his gift he now refers to as. He also adapted his own outfit that he uses during his heroic duties, becoming his city’s guardian angel. In blink he save the lives of many people who are in danger. Whether they are in a burning building, or about to get into a serious accident or even being held at gunpoint, Garrett is there to save the day like a real hero.

Sometimes, there are nights where he remembered the time when he failed to save someone's live long ago. It beats him up on the inside, but as days go by he only focus on the now and the future nearly by. For some reason, he has a feeling that the worlds is about to change. He feels that relationship between humans and superhumans are about to change. When the time comes, he will likely be ready, but until then.. Back to being a hero.

Eastern Europe

Jake Andros returned to his home in Europe and also his parent though he was dead as well. There was so much for him to catch up on having to move back with them until he got settled again. Jake eventually got a job at a local convenient store where he met another fellow superhuman. She possessed the ability able to walk through solid objects and there were time where she would steal merchandise from her job and bring it back to her place.

One day Jake caught her in the act, when he borrowed her power one day and talked her out of going down the path of crime. She listened to him, not because Jake was studying to be a cop, but because she really like him and he liked her.

They started dating and things went smoothly from there.

Detroit

Valerie and Daphne went back home to Detroit when Valerie was due to give birth any day now. Puting their past behind them the two sister actually started being sisters again looking out for each other and such Valerie's didn’t even need to use her power to foresee this. Valerie also recalls the time being on the Island and how George Radkey saved her live. She also recalls the time that she was raped which made Daphne furious. She wanted to find the person who did this to her sister and killed, and so she did two days later.

Daphne didn't kill the man she did something… else. With the touch of her hand Daphne persuaded the man to put aside his crooked and foolish path and become a father of Valerie's child, their child. That wasn’t all, she also told him that if he tries anything like that again, he will kill himself.

After the baby was born Valerie was happy having to be a mother and Daphne happy to be an aunt. However the father of the child was only allowed to see the child on certain occasions.

The Electro Kidd

Having to return home to Japan and fulfilled to the promise to defeat Mufasan and the Island, Soumaf made use of his talents. He became a world class DJ and also one of the most proclaimed DJ’S in all of Japan using his money to fund his friends Ife and Jacob who went back to their countries.

There were also times where he would want to do it all again, infiltrate another Island like before. But know he is just living his life as a super hyperactive superhuman with electrical powers.

He is,* ‘electric’. *

Back in South America…

After pummeling Lebter several times, Hector is stopped by Yolanda as both her and Gwen enters the cellar. The sight of seeing Lebter tied up and a few bruises was a sight for her, but that is not why she is her. Gwen walks over to Lebter, looks him dead in the eye and unties him.

Both Yolanda and Hector are flustered after witness Gwen unties that man that put them through so much hell and when they finally catch him end up setting him free. Gwen explained the reasons of her actions.

“Try anything funny Lebter, and my friend Ryan over the hill will put a bullet in your brain, and trust me it will take a while for you to come back from there and before hand. Especially if Andrew freezes your cells..”

“I’m all ears, Gwen..” Lebter said still suffering from the side effects of the drugs.

“We have a problem Lebter, and you’re going to help us solve. Two actually, but their both for the same cause..”

“What is it Gwen, you can’t handle a fell superhumans? Hahahaha” Lebter as he is then backhanded by Gwen causing drool to fly out of his mouth.

“You will help us, or I’ll have to borrow your powers for myself..” Gwen as she threatens Lebter.

Lebter is silent after listening to what Gwen just said and went on with her plan to catch the two rogue superhumans said to be planning an attack on an American City.

Yolanda didn't like having to let Lebter off the hook so easily, especially after all he done, Hector too. She was anxious to tell Gwen off and what she really thought about all of this.

[I don't trust him, seriously.]

[What do we do next Gwen?]

• [I don't trust him, seriously.]

That's exactly what I think. Trusting Lebter is a bad decision that can only backfire. I mean, it looks like they have few real alternatives, but they would still be better off if they would just kill him.

The Last Stories of Some of our Heroes [Nothing, thought I seen something.] Priscilla and her husband went back into their car as afte

• [I don't trust him, seriously.] I don't trust him and never will. Never.

Great chapter!

The Last Stories of Some of our Heroes [Nothing, thought I seen something.] Priscilla and her husband went back into their car as afte

• And so the end draws near...

Finale, Part 1/3

Yolanda still doesn’t trust Lebter not one bit, she feels that Gwen is the same way and is only doing this for a greater good. Then hopefully, maybe she’ll dispose of this overpowered freak or Yolanda will have to do it herself.

After getting settle down, Gwen explained the dire situation that just unfolded a few hours ago. Some kind of prehistoric creature was spotted in a highly populated city in the north. She believes it was Connor and Donnie.

“You want me to catch them? Kill them?” Lebter asked.

“Help us catch” Gwen declared.

She then showed a video of several superhumans rallying around a young man who shares a close resemblance to Donnie Howl. He seemed to formed some kind of allegiance a united all the superhumans in the area. His true plans aren’t certain yet, but Gwen has an idea what exactly he is doing. Gwen went into further details about breaching the area and capturing Donnie hoping to talk some sense into him.

Lebter asked about the other Connor, surely he was the most menacing of the two. The primary focus was on Donnie for as it seems that there was a fight between the two with end badly and the two going their own individual ways. Connor is no where to be found since his last assumed sighting, but for now he was the least of their worries.

Utah, Salt Lake City.
    Three days later

Having to turn into a giant ape, Connor manage to rid moves of the armored trucks in the around allowing for Donnie and his band of superhumans to make way. Minutes after the ravaging construction of the fort began and a shield of spectral energy was placed around protecting the fort form and fatal attacks. A ground was was set under Donnie’s rule, No humans allowed in or out alive.

There was several attempts to breach the fort but without any luck. Donnie wanted to make the presence of superhumans well known and his revolution was a perfect start. He would go to extreme means to see his goal through. Connor agreed with him from the started, but when Donnie became more sadistic, like Lebter, Connor tried to stop him and nearly lost his life.

“Donnie, listen man. This is getting out of hand. What I’m seeing now is different from what you said before we left. I thought we was going to do this in a good way. A more humane way.”

“We’re NOT humans Connor. We are superhumans. They’re reacting just as I predicted, so I took action before-”

“This is genocide you’re talking about!”Connor interrupting Donnie.

“Perhaps, but it is maybe the only way to ensure our survival. I’m sorry man, but I don’t have time to explore other methods.”Donnie said.

“Donnie, you’re starting to sound like… Like Lebter..”

“Maybe he was right. Maybe he was on the right track Connor. Maybe he knew what would happened and wanted to prepare immediately. But what did we do when he offered a hand? Blow him up.”

After realising that Donnie is no longer the same Donnie he know on the Island. Connor decides to leave hoping to seek out help. On his way to find that very help, he came across the scent of someone he remembered from the Island, Priscilla.

Outskirts of a City

Transforming into a big cat, he tracked her down hoping to find her and he did eventually with risk of being spotted he retreated to safety. Priscilla went after him, using her ability and blocked his escape (Though there were many options in his arsenal that would open up possible routes) he wasn’t looking to flee, he was looking to chat with her.

“Who are you?!” Priscilla demanded.

“Connor, don’t you remembered?”

“Oh, now I recognize you while you’re not an animal? What are you doing here?"

“I need your help. It’s Donnie, he’s lost his mind. He’s gotta be stopped.”

“Wait, what happened to him?”

“His personality, he wasn’t never like this. I don’t know how but.”

Priscilla then remembers what Gwen told her a few months ago before she left the ship. She told her to come find her if anything leading to Lebter comes up, and this was the time. She decides to take Connor with her to see Gwen at the New Sanctuary in South America. but before she they leave, Priscilla must confront her husband now that he know what Priscilla is.

The New Sanctuary

Before leaving to confront Donnie, there are a few things that must be done beforehand. Yolanda’s sons are safe while she is gone. Also, knowing what Lebter is capable of, Gwen securely locks him away in a containment facility of sedate since that entire complex is composed of various superhumans. They don’t want him becoming any stronger, and harder to kill.

While business is being taken care of Andrew returns with the a new teleporter since Garret is no longer her with them. They will need a quick way in and out if things get out of hand which they know, it will. Yolanda head began to rang as she remembered what Lebter said to Gwen back at her house, he was lying..

The Clock tower rung, they were already an hour behind schedule and they wanted to get this taken care before dawn. Gwen, Andrew, Ryan, Yolanda, and Lebter were set to go. In a flash the all teleported to Utah to confront Donnie and his band of superhumans.

Moments later, Priscilla and Connor arrived just before Gwen have already left. She was too late to warn her. There was still time to catch up to her even though she was a minute or two behind them. She grabbed Connor's hand and within the blink, they too were en route..

1/3

• Great part!

And so the end draws near... Finale, Part 1/3 [I don't trust him, seriously.] Yolanda still doesn’t trust Lebter not one bit, she f

• You know, at first I was surprised that Donnie out of all people would turn out to share Lebter's goals and ideals. Then I remembered Lebter's powers... I have to say, if I am correct with this assumption, then he has made a truly evil plan. Changing Donnie's personality, probably manipulating Gwen into trusting him... it looks like he wants the heroes to kill each other.

And so the end draws near... Finale, Part 1/3 [I don't trust him, seriously.] Yolanda still doesn’t trust Lebter not one bit, she f

• Damn, I have missed the last voting. Great part!

• Don't worry, everyone will be able to vote on the final part.

janitor posted: »

Damn, I have missed the last voting. Great part!

• edited August 2015

Finale, Part 2/3

Gwen and the others managed to make to Donnie, who have already done so much damage to the away around him using his ability. He injured a tremendous amount of people around him and there was no slip in mind that there weren’t any fatalities. The government were already sending in soldiers, not the same soldiers from the Island but the soldiers who are deployed to stop this kind of incident. There was no way in hell they could easily get ahold of this situation, though they didn’t want to public to believe that.

Donnie’s personality had been very different from what Gwen remembered him as. She tried to piece things together but was nearly caught in the blast from Donnie, thanks to Andrew's wall of ice. If the shockwave would’ve been any stronger or Andrew there to protect him Gwen wouldn't be standing here.

Attempting to talk some sense into him seemed pointless, since his only answer or response would be “They won’t accept, they NEVER WILL” and afterwards he would send out another shockwave.

Taking cover until they could figure out what to do next, Ryan positioned himself on a nearby rooftop with a tranquilizer with Lebter. Ryan reminded him that if he misses this only shot, he will be the last hope of stopping Donnie. The German man agreed, in a somewhat sarcastic hearty manner.

“Of Course, I will… Stop him”

Lebter then proceed to observe what is going on down below.

The Military began to bring in the big guns since whatever they through at Donnie was likely to be destroy by his shockwaves, so they figured why not. ‘Let’s see if this freak can handle a tank’s shell..’ aiming there weaponized vehicle preparing to fire. Gwen step in front of them urging them to stand down. They refused, calling her a freak and how she is sided with Donnie just because she has an ability. Giving one final warning which was ignored, the tank fired. The explosive shell was stopped in it’s place about a few feet from the barrel by Gwen.

Another shot was fired but she caught that one too, then another was fired and she also caught that one. A soldier coming from a nearby alley fired his weapon at Gwen who was too busy occupying the tanks fire. Hector Silva shielded her from the barrage of burning lead, allowing her to continue to deal with the tank. Donnie grew more impatient and was prepared to blow the tank away into piece along with anyone around him.

Gwen commanded Hector to distracted Donnie while she handle the tank. He complied and went on to gain the young man's attention. Whatever Donnie through at him wouldn't permanently harm him. However as things seemed to be under control, a sinister force above began to uncoil.

On the rooftop

“I have to take the shot now!”Ryan yelled aiming the tranquilizer.

He had a perfect shot, and so he took it and with the wind on his side the projective went directly into Donnie. If, it wasn’t tampered with and guided into the wrong person.

“That’s impossible, that was a true clear shot. There was no way!” Ryan confused about the strange misfortune. Listening to the laughs and kekkle of Lebter behind him.

“You people are both idiotic, and hopeless!”

Ryan then turns around to face Lebter and is blasted of the room by Donnie plundering down to his presumed doom with continuing to watch everything unfold below. Before he could hit the ground to his certain death, Ryan was saved by an prehistoric bird like creature and carried to safety.

Lebter observes is tempted to stop knock them both out of the skies, but instead is approached by someone who knew he was playing them all along.

“Hello, Miss Yolanda. At Least there's someone around here who actually used their brain. Or you know, the other thing that mattered..” Lebter with his back to Yolanda.

She then removes the handgun from back pocket and ask Lebter why Donnie, why couldn't he do this himself. His reply,

“It’s been around since I used my initial ability, so I figured…. WHY NOT!”

A gunshot is then heard from that very rooftop.

Back on the streets

Gwen managed to removed the tank from the area and put up a small blockage around the streets. However they weren’t in the clear year as the call for an air strike was heard among retreating soldiers.

She is then surprisingly greeted by Priscilla it’s been months since the two last met. However there weren’t any time for catching up. The news of Lebter being fully involved with this was already known as most people knew of his capabilities before becoming superpowered from Mufasan. Gwen anted to take him out long ago, but decided to kill two birds with one stone, one sinister bird for that matter.

Ryan was with Lebter last, he hasn’t reported back so Gwen asked Priscilla to check up on the rooftop where the two was last seen. After Priscila goes the effort to calm Donnie down continues own. He is still on his destructive rampage in the middle of the street. The sight of Hector unresponsive several feet away made Gwen even more nervous as she looked up over the roofs.

Not too far away

“Connor… is that you?” Ryan said, surprised to see him.

“I’m kinda surprised you remembered me.” Connor joked.

“Well, I can’t forget a teenager that can turn into an extinct prehistoric being. What are you doing here?” Ryan asked, suspecting that he aligned with Donnie.

“I can stop him. I just need to get closer Ryan. Do you have any of that sedate stuff left?”

Ryan then reached into his pocket and pulled out an half filled syringe with glowing liquid and handed it to Connor.

“Make it count..” Ryan as he passes out.

Connor then leaves Ryan and returns to the street where Donnie is continuing to wreak havoc and on his way he passes by Gwen and the knocked out Hector. She raises up wondering whose side he is on and then notices the syringe.

“Where did you get that…?” Gwen asked.

Donnie looks at her then looks back down at the syringe and faces forward to Donnie.

[THIS ENDS NOW!]

[I’m sorry, Gwen.]

• [This ends now!]

Epic. Just epic.

Finale, Part 2/3 Gwen and the others managed to make to Donnie, who have already done so much damage to the away around him using his abi

• [I’m sorry, Gwen.]

As expected, trusting Lebter was a terrible idea, but I'm not sure how much of Gwen's trust for him could have been a result of his manipulation. In any case, I got a very bad feeling for her and actually for Donnie too.

Finale, Part 2/3 Gwen and the others managed to make to Donnie, who have already done so much damage to the away around him using his abi

• [I’m sorry, Gwen.]

• [I’m sorry, Gwen.]

• [I’m sorry, Gwen.]

• I'm sorry, I just had to say this. I saw a commercial for 'Heroes Reborn' It's a continuation of the original Heroes (Which I am only on season 2) Set to premier September 25! The Hype is real.

• edited August 2015

Finale 3/3

[I’m sorry, Gwen.]

The look on her face when their eyes met. She knew what was going to happen, she knew it would come down to this but Gwen wasn’t expecting that Connor would be the one to do it. She tried to stop him before he could get too close to Donnie, even with her own ability. He would be killed even if he turn into any animal or dinosaur, he would survive the shockwaves.

Gwen tried to use her power again to bind him and bring him back but he was too fast for her so she decide to go after him herself. He was already within several feet of Donnie. She is then stopped in place by an unseen force that turns out to be Lebter who has a bullet hole in his shirt after dealing with Yalonda. He picks Gwen up and rotates her until she faces him.

“If you’re wondering where Yalonda is, you be relieve yourself of any sorrow. She’s still alive, but you however. That is to be determined depending on your cooperation.”

Gwen tries to uses the various metal stratenals around her to attack Lebter. However they are sent flying into a wall by Lebter. It appears his telekinesis is now able to overpower her powerful metal manipulation. He laughs at her attempts then again convinces her to cooperate. She notices a strange shadowy puddle beginning to form behind him. Gwen is familiar to who that might be, remaining silent as Lebter lecter her on what he plans to due after today grateful admitting that he planned this since he left the Island and how he made contact with Donnie before.

After a few moments, Jason Ulfred emerges from the dark puddle, unalarming Lebter. With only about three feet from Lebter, he slowly approaches, not making a sound and completely shrouded in darkness.

Center of the street

When Donnie caught eye with Connor, he gave off a warning shot letting him know what would happened if he come any closer. The whole ground in front of Connor was destroyed leaving a hole that was about several feet deep. Connor went around and tried to reason with the disgruntled Donnie, but there was no getting through to him. He was hellbent of fulfilling his mission or should I say Lebter’s so called mission.

Connor could see that there was struggle with Donnie and his current self going to war with each other, trying to fight back. But due to Lebter’s strong manipulation Donnie's old self was losing badly. Connor wasn’t giving up so continued to talk about his friend past mention what Donnie had told him on the Island, helping him remember their friendship.

What was mentioned seemed to trigger a memory, causing his brain to slightly burn for a second until her grew angry and send a shockwave into Connor causing him to flinch and bleeds a little. His words was reaching out to him to him so he continued until her was closer jeopardizing his own safety to save him.

Another memory was triggered, following another burning sensation in Donnie's brain. Two more shockwaves was sent at Connor again then yet another. It was surprising how he is still alive after all of those hits, no regular human would survive this or better yet another superhuman without and endurance.

As Connor continue his attempt to free Donnie, he begins to collapse to his knees and drops only remaining syringe of sedate that rolls to the tip of a crack in the destroyed streets, nearly falling several feet below. He then blacks out as Donnie steps down from a destroyed call walking towards the seemed to be incapacitated Connor. It looks like he will kill his friend this time. As he stands over his half dead friend's body he summons up a shockwave in his right hands, bidding Connor farewell and is heartbroken that he choses the wrong side.

Before he could kill Connor, he notices that he is still conscious. In blinding speed the boy shifted into a unidentified breed of snakes and bites Donnie's on his left leg causing him to fall to the ground and become temporarily paralyzed. He curse Connor’s name threatening to kill him. Connor responds before injecting him with the sedate “That bite wasn’t as deadly as the other snake..” then finally injects him with an amount that will hopefully undo whatever Lebter did to him and finally begins to quiet down after making several homicidal threats.Connor then sits on a car that has been ripped apart, staring at a store that once served slurpees.

One Problem, Resolved. Leading to another..

As Lebter finished the long conversation he had with Gwen about what is to come after today, the shadow behind Lebter draws closer and closer causing the ground in it’s path to crack. Dark embers fly up into the sky as the sounds attracts Lebter’s attention. He releases Gwen and faces forward to the shadow. A dark figure, no… two dark figures emerges from the abyss and take form of a man and a small levitating being. Jason Ulfred and Vi.

Surprised and excited befall onto Lebter’s faced as he witness the return of these characters. As last time he remembered, he drained Jason of nearly all his power back in Mexico. He must have regained it from Vi, since they are part of each other. The question of what they were doing him was Lebter’s interest and what were their intentions. Surely Jason was still mad at him for what he done in Mexico. Let’s find out if that is still the case.

“Jason Ulfred, and your demonic companion Vi. You two possess such an very, unusual power. Even after I ‘borrowed’ it from you and your female friend Selene, I need had a chance to experiment with it. Perhaps you could provide a demonstration?”

Jason and Vi combined into a single entity and then materialized a weapon of unknown dark energies and threw it at Lebter, in the very same way he threw it at George Radkey. It is caught by Lebter. He observes Jason and Vi’s weapon then suffers from excruciating pain after it fatally electrocute him. He drops it, and the weapon returns to Vi and Jason. They follow through with their assault on Lebter throwing several slashing blows in his direction hoping to take a chunk off.

This catches him off guard and forces Lebter to summon forth all of his power including the various abilities he gained from his past victims. Terrakinesis, which he used to created a direct earthquake focused on the ground area of Jason & Vi. They avoid his attack and tries to break threw his defense once more.

This time Lebter uses lightning to attack the duo. They avoid that attack as well by teleporting behind him and landing a direct hit against his back. Blood splash up in the air like a gyser, and a small metallic shard breaks off into his flesh. It is not enough to take him down unfortunately.

“You got me.. But I’m far from finished!”

Lebter continues to muster the power of the elements summoning several vortex of water sending them crashing into the duo. It barely harms them, it was merely a distraction for Lebter to set up for something else. While they were still kicking, Lebter vanish out of thin air. Up to his sneaky tricks again. Jason & Vi were on their tip top guard as always but, unfortunately, they weren’t fast enough to avoid this next attack that would likely end them fight.

From beneath them, their legs become encased in stalemate, powerful enough to render their movement useless. They tried at their best effort to break free but it’s no use, the binding is to powerful and is spreading quickly. If they don’t separate immediately, it could be over from them. They did in fact separate which caused Jason to be vulnerable which Lebter wanted.

He was invisible this whole time, and he waited for them to defuse taking Jason into his powerful grasp.

“It’s over Jason Ulfred. You’re finished, and once I’m done with you.. I’ll take care of that little demon thing as well. And it’s too bad you won’t see the brave new world I have in store. Maybe you and Salene will down down or... up to see my glorious vision unfold. Now how do you want to die… disintegration or ripped apart by- What… What is this?”

Lebter noticed his body beginning to behave strangely. He could feel something in his blood slowly eject from it. His iron that resides inside of it. There was no way this could happened to him without something powerful enough to damage his powerful resistance. The shard that latch into his wound early must have been behind this. And Gwen to advantage of this to seal Lebter’s fate, for good.

“It’s over Lebter.” Gwen as she pulls the iron from his blood.

Lebter, refusing to admit defeat uses his remaining power to harness the power of nuclear energy in both his hand. He is attempting a kamikazee that will likely wipe out the city. Even Gwen can’t stop him into time, but when all hope is lost. Andrew and Ryan attempts one last stand using every ounce of power in their existence, both fire and ice to encased Lebter in a tomb of the two elements.

The explosion then goes off in the tomb with Lebter inside and completely vaporizes him, thus putting an end to Lebter once and for all.

There is silence after the defeat of Lebter. A single gust a wind blows past the heroes peacefully as a army of tanks and heavy military vehicles approach the heroes.

Gwen stands up and faces the direction of the approaching army, accompanied by Andrew, Ryan Connor and the awakened and restored to his former self Donnie.

From a nearby rooftop. Hector makes his way to Yolanda and is heavily relieved to see her alive, she is badly beaten but still alive. Placing her hand on his face she whispers, “I’m pregnant”.

Aftermath

With the army seconds away, the sky begins to darken as the sun becomes block out by the moon. It is an eclipse, and the a strange symbol on their arms appears. Gwen recognize this symbol from an old book she read as a child.

She looks up at the Eclipse and realize what is happening and what will possibly come to the immediate changing future..

“Godsend..”

enter image description here

And that is where I will end my Heroes story unfortunately, I will post questions and the results of the alternate choices of this chapter and as well a big thanks later on. I hope you enjoyed.

• edited August 2015

Alternate choices results, Questions and thank you!

[Gwen] Lebter gets captured with leads to a turn of new events but causing the story to end in a similar fashion of the other choice

[Yolanda]

[There’s an wild animal in this area, but harmless] Priscilla warns the officer about a wild animal, he calls the animal patrol which leads to another 'problem' with no major impact on the main story.

[What do we do next Gwen?] Yolanda sarcastically agree with trusting Lebter, no major impact on story.

[THIS ENDS NOW!] Connor charges like a warrior without informing Gwen until she hears him. By the time she catches up to him it is too late.

[I’m sorry, Gwen.]

Questions

Favorite Character(s)?

Favorite Chapter/Act?

"Favorite backstory?

Favorite moment?

Least favorite character?

Least favorite moment?

If there ever a chance a sequel to this story seeing the light of day, will you consider participating again? What would you like to see?

Any other questions you might want to ask?

A thank you, from author to participants and readers.

I would like to thank those who signed up and those who showed interest in my story. I really enjoyed writing this and involving everyone's characters in the story. This has been a great experience for as a newbie to the whole writing thing. I hope to somehow conjure up the time to participate in your own stories that you have written so that we too can share the same wonderful experience. For now, we with Heroes: The Captives farewell and with that over I will take leave with this if you still have interest in the Heroes in general.

enter link description here

Thank you again.

(?)MasterStone will remember this

• Favorite Character(s)? I liked Gwen. She was cool.

Favorite Chapter/Act? I don't know. I really liked the last one. But they were all good.

"Favorite cackstory? Not sure what you mean here.

Favorite moment? When Lebter was totally annihilated.

Least favorite character? I just really liked to hate Lebter.

Least favorite moment? Not sure that I have one.

If there ever a chance a sequel to this story seeing the light of day, will you consider participating again? What would you like to see? Oh yes! Yes indeed. I would like to see more awsomeness, just as before. But I also think it would be cool if some of the original characters resurfaced in the new one.

Any other questions you might want to ask? Nah,

Alternate choices results, Questions and thank you! [Gwen] Lebter gets captured with leads to a turn of new events but causing the story

• That was Great! Lebter totally got what he deserved. Sad to see this go though. :(

Finale 3/3 [I’m sorry, Gwen.] The look on her face when their eyes met. She knew what was going to happen, she knew it would come down

• Meant to say backstory lol

mr.quality posted: »

Favorite Character(s)? I liked Gwen. She was cool. Favorite Chapter/Act? I don't know. I really liked the last one. But they were all goo

• That's what I assumed.

Meant to say backstory lol

• Favorite Character(s)?

I liked Gwen a lot, naturally, and I also liked Ryan, Garrett and Arkan.

Favorite Chapter/Act?

It's tied between the third Act and the last Act for me. I enjoyed the Colloseum a lot, but I found this one to be more epic and definitely a worthy ending

"Favorite backstory?

I had to reread the backstories to answer this question. I had a lot of fun writing Gwen's backstory, but I also enjoyed the backstory of Hector, Lebter and Orville.

Favorite moment?

Every time Lebter got his ass handed. First time by Charles, second time by Charles and Jackson, third time by Yolanda and then by pretty much everyone the fourth time. Gwen's Magneto moment where she pulled the iron out of his blood deserves special mention, because it sounds especially painful.

Lebter. Fuck him. He got what he deserved in the end.

Least favorite moment?

I'm not sure if I have a least favourite moment. Probably not though. Even moments which I personally did not like, as they were sad in some way, still served a good role in the narrative. If I have to decide for one, I'd say Arkan's death, as I really liked his character.

If there ever a chance a sequel to this story seeing the light of day, will you consider participating again? What would you like to see?

Oh yes! I'd love to see a sequel to this story and I would participate for sure. As for things I would like to see... You once said that you would make the sequel with completely new characters, which is fine of course. However, I'd also love to see more of the characters from here, perhaps not as the main characters (even though I wouldn't mind), but as supporting characters, in some small role at least.

Nope. Let me just say that I loved this story! It was awesome :D

Alternate choices results, Questions and thank you! [Gwen] Lebter gets captured with leads to a turn of new events but causing the story

• Favorite Character(s)?

In this chapter I liked Gwen and Yolanda the most.

Favorite Chapter/Act?

The last one

"Favorite backstory?

Gwens and Lebters backstories were cool

Favorite moment?

The finale when they killed Lebter

Lebter for sure but I also enjoyed him as the villain

Least favorite moment?

I dont have one

Yes, of course! I dont have any wishes, I am sure you are going to make it awesome

No

• Favorite Character(s)? I am total bias so Yolanda. Without that Gwen

Favorite Chapter/Act? ALL

"Favorite backstory? i can´t decide here.

Favorite moment? Lebter getting his defeated

Least favorite character? Lebter?

Least favorite moment? None

If there ever a chance a sequel to this story seeing the light of day, will you consider participating again? What would you like to see? Yes i would. I would want to anything, from something new to soemthing with the some of the same characters

• This was awesome thanks Masterstone. I'm a bit sad about Lebter but i knew this would probably happen. Its ironic this is the third Lebter i posted yet he was the first to be written die :P. But im not sad. He'l probably appear in other stories. Overall this was vary well written and i think we got the best outcome. The only choice i think was bad was killing the giant but it ended well so its ok. Thank you Masterstone i hope you'll stick around in the forums :).

• Thank you, Glad you enjoy.

I enjoy having Lebter in this story because I needed a villain and I got one too. He was also a unique character. If you're interested, I doing another Heroes right now, Heroes: Godsend which is set in the actual Heroes universe

Lord_EAA posted: »

This was awesome thanks Masterstone. I'm a bit sad about Lebter but i knew this would probably happen. Its ironic this is the third Lebter i

• This wasn't set in the main universe? But anyway cool. Ill check it out.

Thank you, Glad you enjoy. I enjoy having Lebter in this story because I needed a villain and I got one too. He was also a unique charact

• edited September 2015

Nope, it was a separated universe with original cast. The new one I'm making will include characters from the show as supporting characters.

Lord_EAA posted: »

This wasn't set in the main universe? But anyway cool. Ill check it out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.