Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

Comments

• [Alert the others]

Alerting the others sounds like the safer choice, so I'm going with that one.

MasterStone posted: »

Act 4: Some Wayne, Some Kan and Some Moss Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after the co

• [Alert the others]

Act 4: Some Wayne, Some Kan and Some Moss Jackson Wayne, a former doctor before being brought to this Island remained hidden after the co

• edited June 2015

Some more trouble...

[Alert the others]

Connor decided to alert the others instead of take the rogue superhumans on by himself. As much as he wanted to, he could risk it. He scurry on back to the deck until he could find Yolanda, who was in charge of this vessel on the way back to shore. She was discussing something with a group of people. By time he got there, she was already done speaking with them. He went over and told her what’s up.

“Miss Yolanda I have some bad news.”Connor said with a while looking at the doorway.

“What is it Connor? Something happened? Did you get into another fight?” Yolanda asked in a concern tone.

“No man something else. This is really serious… I think, no I know, because I heard exactly what they're planning to do.”

“What is it Connor, spit it out already!”

Just as, Connor was about to inform Yolanda of the situation, the two are approached by the very same people Connor was warning Yolanda about. However, they didn't seem like what Connor would depict them as.

“Hey cap’n. I need to speak with you about something serious.” Said the red haired man with a Scottish accent.

Yolanda’s ability began to tingle. She knew the red haired man was lying and was up to something. This must of been what Connor was just warning her about, and she plans to find out what this man's intentions were. She asked to meet her in the captain's quarters of the ship and leaving the remainder of the mains group and himself.

As the red haired man was about to leave to meet with Yolanda, mutters something to his followers.

“Take care the boy there, and the rest of the ship. If any resist, you know what to do, mates.”The man as he leaves for the captain's quarters.

As he leaves they group approach Connor, but the young man wasn’t letting them take over this ship, not after all the trouble him and his friends had to go through getting this. Using his ability he transform in a Deltadromeus, startling the group. He tries to fight back but one of the superhumans uses their ability to combat Connor.

With the ability to create blades from the arm, the superhumans deliver several blows to Connor. He may be wounded, but he continues to fight back, and eventually, this brawl is soon discovered by everyone else onboard. You have to be blind not to see an eight foot dinosaur in the middle of the ship.

Before anyone can reach the action, Hector Silva, who was watching and listening to everything the whole time decides to step out of shadows and join the fight. Cracking his knuckles as he approach the remaining superhumans who are planning to take over the ship.

So.. You burros trying to destroy the only chance of everyone and MYSELF of making it back home? Has hecho jodido ahora…” Hector as he stood several feet from them.

The one who was fighting Connor told his group to take out Hector them focus on the rest of the ship. They may had some powerful abilities, but they were no match for Hector, especially with his rapid cellular regeneration.

The Mercenary soak up their blows like a sponge and did quadruple damage to them right afterwards, with a single punch. They were superhumans, going up against a highly trained tank, with regeneration.

After taking out the trash, the only one left was the one that was fighting Connor. And eventually, he too met his defeat and nearly lost his life if Hector prevented Connor from killing the guy. Instead, Hector secured the rogue and went after Yolanda. He didn’t even need a ability to know she was in danger.

Back on the Island, the private gardens.

Lebter and the unnamed man who attacked him in his office were still in conflict with each other,having to destroyed the area that is around them with the abilities. Curious about who this man was, Lebter calmly asked for the name of this person who solemnly holds a grudge against him.

“Who… are you?”Lebter asked.

The man risen up from the small crater he created upon landing, and answered Lebter’s question.

“My name is Charles, I was the first superhuman you father brought onto this Island. I was the first person to exact this place alive. And I bet you are probably wondering why, I’m am still angry even though the man who put me through hell is six feet under. Well, I’m not ready to tell you. Maybe after a few more blows to your head, then I’ll might tell more..”

Charles zoomed over and punched Lebter through another wall. It was a direct hit, and it looks like Lebter wasn’t getting up anytime soon, but when Charles went over to where the villain landed, he was no where to be found. Gone, vanished in thin air, he must have used one of his ability to escape Charles, he had too.

The disgruntled superhuman, took a seat on a nearby rock in the destroyed garden, thinking about what he should next now that his enemy has escape. Hear hear something nearby, the door opening. He stands up, preparing to destroy whoever about to enter this garden. Expecting to see some of Lebter’s lackies, instead he see’s a familiar face, one he hasn’t scene in a while, Jackson Wayne.

“I can’t believe it. Jackson? You’re… alive?” Charles surprised.

“Yeah, same here Charles. When the Colosseum brawl broke out, I wasn’t in the mood to fight. But when those guys took care that demon fella, I was one of the main ones to help people onboard the ship out of here. I wasn’t expecting you to see you here though, what’s up?”

“Trouble, but no worries. I plan on taking care of it, eventually.. When this is over, we should share stories”

Jackson noticed the scars and cuts on Charles as if he were in some kind of fight. The blood is still dripping onto the pavement from his arm. Jackson wants to ask Charles about those injuries but he has a feeling he will try to cover it up. He has a habit of doing that ever since the two first met on the day they were brought here.

On that dreadful day, upon arriving here after the siege, Charles, Jackson along with several others were assigned in a group together. They bonded and became close friends, but that friendship began to crumble as Charles became more and more mysteriously edgy. And their current situation wasn’t the main reason for it.

“Charles…”Jackson said, thinking about what to ask next.

[Those injuries, what the hell happened here?]

[You okay buddy?]

• [You okay buddy?]

Great part!!

Some more trouble... [Alert the others] Connor decided to alert the others instead of take the rogue superhumans on by himself. As muc

• [Those injuries, what the hell happened here?]

Some more trouble... [Alert the others] Connor decided to alert the others instead of take the rogue superhumans on by himself. As muc

• [You okay buddy?]

• [You okay buddy?]

I don't know, I just love thinking about this dialogue. Like, "You okay there buddy?" I just find it funny XD

• edited June 2015

Closer to the goal

Jackson asked Charles about his fresh injuries. They were brand knew like he had been cut with something or someone. Charles remained silent, placing his his hand of the large bloody gash on his shoulder, attempting to lie about falling or something. Instead he told the truth, the whole thing.

“Lebter, his father was responsible for bring us here. And now since daddy is all gone he want’s to pick off where he left off. He wants to start a war on the non-superhumans. Not while I’m still breathing.” Charles looking up at the skylight.

Jackson himself want’s to get even with the guy as well, so he ask Charles for an alliance to team up and put an end to Lebter AND this island for good. Without any doubt, Charles agree. Once his injuries are healed, the two will travel deeper into the base to find Lebter. As they make their way towards the exit, they are surrounded by a handful of Lebter’s soldiers highly armed and ready to kill at the sudden movement.

With blinding speed, Charles punches the ground beneath him and sends out a massive shockwave around him knock the soldiers away, and also sending Jackson flying in a nearby tree. He brushes himself off then goes over to see if Jackson was okay.

“Sorry about that, forgot you were still standing next to me Jackson..”

“Please… Never.. Do… That again… While I’m next to you… Charles”

The intercom began to crackle, as the voice of the mad Lebter began to speak. He was personally addressing Charles, tempting him to challenge him in a duel to the death on the Pinnacle. The highest point of the Island.

“Charles, or should I say, FALSE SUPERMAN. Come seek me out. Come claim your revenge. I’ll be waiting for you, at the Pinnacle. Let’s end this once and for all.” The intercom then shut off and Jackson turned to Charles. Look’s like they were hidden in that direction, right into a trap.

Center of the Island

Andrew, Donnie, Ryan, Gwen, and Soumaf nearly finished evacuating the remaining captives on the last ship ready to depart out of here. Now they’re just waiting for Arkan and Garrett to finish their mission. Activate the islands self-destruct sequence, send it to hell, and make it home.

Seem’s like a simple plan right? No it wasn’t, as Arkan and Garrett were still having trouble getting into the control room that was heavily guard by hundreds of soldiers. There has been times where the two nearly been killed, but luckily that never happened as they always had each others back while descending into the hell fire.

“We’re almost there Garret. How ya holding up?”

“Well’ I’m still alive. Are we almost there?”

“Just beyond this big, steel door. If only Gwen was here to with this thing of the hinges..”

“Want me to go get grab her? It’ll only take a feel seconds Arkan.”

“Nah, I use my ability to open this. She’s probably busy with the evacuation. Garret if you can look around to see if were clear, that would be helpful, maybe plot an escape route while you’re at it. Once I break in here, those solider will be on our tail, in mere seconds.”

“Arkan, I AM the escape route. While being on this little, ‘adventure’ of our I learned to master my power of teleportation. I’ve gotten a lot bet. Just open that door, and I’ll keep an eye out.”

Garret did what Arkan asked, and teleported inside the room beyond the big door. He landed behind a wall where right on the other side of it was a platoon of soldiers aiming at the door. Garrett quickly teleported outside with Arkan to let him Know what he have discovered.

“Okay, the good news is, I seen a big red button on the other side. It must be the self-destruct thingy. The bad new is…”

“What? What is it Garrett??”

“There are like, fifty soldier’s waiting for us on the other side…”

Back on the ship, captain's quarters

Yolanda and the red haired man entered the room to discuss an important matter. She sat and her chair and listened to what the man had to say, though she already known that he was lying from the start.

“Okay, sir. What was it you so direly needed to speak with me?” Yolanda asked

“Captain. I’m just going to be honest. Some of us been discussing some of the… How do I put this.. living arrangements of this here vessel. They feel everyone isn’t being treated properly as expected. Yeah I know we just escaped from that Island and such, but there has to be some kind of rules until we make it back to shore, ya know?”

Yolanda can then see the red haired man conjuring sound kind of ball of wind in his hand . She sees the reflection from the mirror on the wall and prepares to reaction immediately.

[Take him out]

[Wait for it…]

[“So you brought me up here to kill me?”]

• LEGEN [Wait for it…] DARY

Closer to the goal [Those injuries, what the hell happened here?] Jackson asked Charles about his fresh injuries. They were brand knew

• [“So you brought me up here to kill me?”]

Closer to the goal [Those injuries, what the hell happened here?] Jackson asked Charles about his fresh injuries. They were brand knew

Perhaps she can stall him long enough for help to arrive. Hector is on his way to save her after all.

• [Wait for it...] Wait for it.... Wait fooooorrr ittttttt.

Great part!

• [Wait for it...]

• [Wait for it…]

• ½ Bullet

[Wait for it…]

Yolanda stood up straight in by her desk and casually removed a strange baton from her desk, sighing in the process. She never hope to have to use this weapon on anyone while onboard this vessel, but having all kinds of people on here, it was inevitable.

Just before the red haired man tried to attack Yolanda with his ability of wind, she activates the baton with stuns him and completely disable him to a state where he can no longer more. Out cold.

Yolanda takes a breath then falls back against the desk. The door to her offices crashes open as Hector and Connor enters the room.

“You startled me.. With you being here, I assume you’ve already taken care of this guys associates?” Yolanda asked.

“Mam, already taken care of it. Locked up safe and sound, are you alright?” Hector asked.

*“I’m fine, just a little disgruntled, but nothing serious. We’re about a few hours away from hitting the shore of Texas. Then we will all be on our way. Back home, to our lives, our families…” *

Moments later, the red haired man regained conscious and slowly pulled a handgun out of his pocket and aimed it at Yolanda. Connor caught eye and immediately took action using his ability to take the form of a canine and jump in front of the bullet before being it reach Yolanda.

“Connor NO!”

Hector went over and knocked the gun out of the man's hand then gave him one solid punch to face. I don’t think he was getting up again anytime soon from that. Now attention focused on Connor who had been shot in from committing an act of valor. The bullet didn't hit any vitals but there was a lot of bleeding. If not treated he could die from blood loss, so Hector and Yolanda rushed to the infirmary immediately.

Sitting there, Yolanda felt something, for some reason this situation reminded her of her child. How her son, Santiago took a bullet for his younger brother Alvaro. It at her up inside, having to relive the dreaded experience once again, she began to sob as Hector tried to comfort her. The doctor, that was working on Connor stepped out of the operating with some news.

“Captain… He’s going to make it, he’s already healing but. The bad news is, Mr. Moss isn’t changing back to his, natural form..”

Back on the Island. The control room

Arkan and Garrett has the full action of the Island’s militia, locked in a tense back behind cover, Arkan uses his ability to manipulate the turrets and other machinery around him managing to take out a handful of soldiers in the process, but as more dropped other’s followed up. It was too many, they were completely surrounded. Garret could teleport them safely, but then they will never get another chance at this for awhile, so Arkan made the ultimate decision.

“Listen Garrett. You saw the control panel while you were in there right? Now also you need the access code to arm the self-destruct sequence. It’s Kasys. Once you activate, get back to the other, get them off of this island before then..”

“Wait, you aren’t doing what I think you are doing? They’ll kill you Arkan!”

Don’t worry about me Garret, you have a mission, now follow through. This island must be destroyed, we can’t have another Mufasan or Lebter takeover if one falls. Now GO!”

Listening the these words, Garret as much as he wanted to help Arkan went through with the plan. He teleported back into the control room while Arkan had the full attention of the soldiers. Once he reach their computer terminal everything went silent, and Garrett turned toward the door that lead outside and stared at it just waiting for a voice. There weren't any.. He went back to his duty and began entering the code which then triggered the final countdown to the Islands self-destruct sequence.

“T-MINUS….THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES AND…. FIFTY-NINE SECONDS UNTIL...ISLANDS DESTRUCTION… EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!”

Garret then safely teleported outside to notice everyone there, dead. It was not a living being besides the wildlife. All the soldiers wiped out. However there was still someone alive over by the cover where Arkan was hiding from gunfire. He went over to that direction and found Arkan with two gunshots in his right arm and the side of his chest.

“Look’s like this is it for me friend.. You did… the bomb is armed, now you have one final job. Get everyone off this Island before then.” Arkan as he laid there dying.

Garrett takes Arkan’s hand and listen to the finally words of Arkan, asking for his body to be delivered into the ocean. Before fulfilling that request, Garrett uses his power to teleport as close to the ocean as possible, he would’ve went farther but since he is still recovering from the other day, his power are still limited.

Arkan now dead awaits to be claimed but the ocean. Garrett follows through with Arkan final request and allows the ocean to take Arkan in the the beyond. Another comrade fallen, their death will not be in vain, as what Arkan said before he died, Garrett still have one mission left, get everyone to safety then watch the fireworks go off.

At the bottom of the Pinnacle

Charles and Jackson finally arrived at the place where Lebter asked to meet him. No soldiers in sight, but as soon as they began to open the door to the elevator, a loud siren goes off.

“What could that be about?” Jackson asked

“No worried about it. The only thing that matters now is finding Lebter and ending him and his father’s work. You can turn back now if you want.”

"No way, Charles. I have a score to settle with that guy myself.”

Before the two boarded the elevator, Charles found some deserted weapons nearby buy, tempting Jackson to take one for his own safety since his ability wasn't meant to be offensive.

“Take your pick Jackson, and hurry up with it.”

[Handgun]

[Hunting Knife]

[Crossbow]

• edited July 2015

Rest in piece, Arkan. That was a sad death :(

[Handgun]

The most reliable and potentially dangerous weapon out of these three.

½ Bullet [Wait for it…] Yolanda stood up straight in by her desk and casually removed a strange baton from her desk, sighing in the pr

• edited July 2015

[Crossbow] I have watched The walking dead, good for sneaking up on dem gits

½ Bullet [Wait for it…] Yolanda stood up straight in by her desk and casually removed a strange baton from her desk, sighing in the pr

• [Crossbow ]

Keep it silent.

Great chapter!!

• [Crossbow]

• [Handgun]

We're not hunting zombies, we're going to kill people.

• [Handgun]

• Look, an explosion

[Handgun]

Jackson decide to take the handgun, though the idea of using a crossbow reminded him about a show he used to watch before even went to hell. It’s best to play it safe, and end this swiftly. He also notice the ammunition was extremely powerful armor piercing rounds, capable of cutting the steel and especially flesh like butter. They’re also kinda heavy, but he can handle their weight in his pockets.

Both Jackson and Charles to the elevator up the tower and before they reach the tower began to tremble and the alarm of the island’s self-destruct sequence going on, with less than twenty minutes on the clock. The elevator finally arrived at the very top, where a small group of armed soldiers awaited with Lebter who was gazing out into the deep jungles awaiting for his brawl with Charles.

They readied and aimed their firearms at the two as they casually stepped off the cold frigate onto the roof to the seemed to be final confrontation with Lebter. The madman spoke as he told his soldiers to stand down, approaching Charles and keeping a distance of six feet from each other.

“So here we are Charles. I’m glad you came, you do have a score to settle correct. But, the man who brought you here, is dead. Your quest for revenge ended when his life ceased, why continue?” Lebter asked in a sarcastic tone.

“You are just like him, Lebter. Maybe even worse, which is why I must stop you. Right here, right now. No more running or hiding.” Charles as he is interrupted by the sound of the alarm of the explosion set to detonated in several minutes.

“Hmm, I guess you are right. Still. Leave Charles to me, take out the guy next to him.” Lebter as he ordered his men to kill Jackson.

Hiding behind cover, jackson began to pick off each of the soldiers one at a time while Charles focused on Lebter. The madman was surging with all kinds of power, he absorbed from his father. electrical Manipulation, telekinesis, energy Manipulation, disintegration, accelerated hearing, a special aura created by the sedate which negates a target's ability and so on while Charles only had his ability to fly and super strength. The seemed against him, but Charles was backing down, not while he were this close.

The fight between the two lasted for nearly five minutes, right before Jackson manage to dispatch off all the soldiers,taking out the last two at the same time by shooting one through the neck causing the bullet to hit the other in a vital area. He then saw Charles pinned down by Lebters power and had a clear shot of Lebter. Thinking it of for a sec, he decided to take a shot, but halts as he see’s Charles recovered and uppercuts Lebter inter nearby machinery.

“Ahh, if I were human… You would’ve taken my head clean off, but unfortunately for you, I’m not. I was only playing with, testing you earlier… So now, I’m going to kill now, rip you out of this existence… With a thought!” Lebters as he hoisted Charles in mid air using his mind. He was going to kill him by disintegrating him, but before that could happened, Charles yelled out to Jackson.

“Take the shot, Jackson now!”

“But you’ll get hit too!”Jackson cried out

“TAKE THE SHOT!!!”

Lebter then caught on and noticed Jackson. He tried to stop him but it was too late the bullet already began travel before he could stop it while holding Charles in air. Charles was able to slight move so the bullet wouldn't hit any of his vital organs. The hot lead passed through his chest mission his lung by less than an inch then entered right into Lebter’s heart. The man dropped the bleeding Charles and fell back onto the ground and then fell back into his own pile of blood spilling out.

Jackson rushed over to Charles to see if he was still alive from the shot, he was and if he had’nt moved he surely be on the same page as Lebter right now. He helped Charles up on his feet and the two stared over the assumed to be dead body of Lebter Kasys. The threat to both Superhumans and Human is no more. But their not in the clear yet, the explosion will of off in less than five minutes. Charles thought if they fly out of here in time they would make it out of the blast radius, but he is still weak and Jackson healing isn’t working properly after being around Lebter for a short period. Thing weren’t looking too well for the two, but right as hope seemed lost, blinks in and grabbing Jackson and Soldier then teleporting them both onto a ship with the others who were still on the island.

*“I told you there were still people there, you gaijin.” *Soumaf said.

“Well I owe you one Soumaf, and look… an explosion.” Garrett as he points at the Island as it goes up into a giant mushroom cloud of destruction. Both Jackson and Charles are lost in words, but decides to remain silent for a brief moment. Just until the show was over, then the question will begin.

Gwen walk onto the deck where everyone had been standing watching the explosion. See looks at Charles and Jackson then ask Garret a very iffy question.

“Hey Garrett, you think you can like… Teleport the ship close to Yolanda’s..”?

“Gwen, you’re asking to more megaton transportation vessel across the ocean, next to another..”

“Can you Garret?”

“-Sigh- I can try.”-

One minute before Island Detonation

Lying there in his own blood, Lebter began to wiggle his finger and regain conscious then rises and look around for Jackson and Charles who are already gone. He then remembers that the Island will blow at any moment taking with it everything his father worked for and the resource he was planning to use for the war on the Non-Superhuman’s. Lebter decides that he no longer need tools or soldier to get what he want, he has all the power, all the brawn he needs right in his hands. He rises up into the air, partially curling up into a ball and vanish, right before the explosion detonates taking the Island into the ocean....

Our Heroes may have made it off the Island, but the battle has not been won yet..

End of Act IV

• edited July 2015

ACT IV: COMPLETE, and I am am super excited to finish the story and TRY to give all the character still alive a good ending. Will take a short break from writing and after I will get start on the final act.

Until then... QUESTIONS:

Alt text

(This applies and covers ACT's 1-4)

Favorite character?:

Least favorite character?:

Favorite chapter?

Least favorite chapter?

Favorite moment?

Least favorite moment?

What kind of ending are you hoping one of YOUR submitted characters (if alive) to have?

Any other criticism if you have any?

Anything else, you would like to ask?

Also I will post the alternate results of choices later :)

• Favorite character: Charles man.

Least favorite character: Lebter that mother fuc.... That dick.

Favorite chapter; The last part, where the island go boom.

Least favorite chapter: nah.

Favorite moment: When Lebter got punched through a wall.

Least favorite moment; nah.

What kind of ending are you hoping for your character; Well, she's still alive so I'm hoping a happy ending. But that probably won't happen so maybe heroic death.

ACT IV: COMPLETE, and I am am super excited to finish the story and TRY to give all the character still alive a good ending. Will take a sho

• Favorite character?:

I have a slight bias towards Gwen, also because she kicked some serious ass. But I also like Charles very much, he's cool. Other favourites of mine are Arkan (RIP), Connor and Hector.

Lebter is the obvious choice here. He's an asshole. Then again, I love to hate him.

Favorite chapter?

Perhaps the entirety of the colosseum act, that was just pure awesomeness

Least favorite chapter?

I don't really have one, no.

Favorite moment?

Arkan's Attack on Titan moment was one of my favourites. I also liked the scene with Gwen in Act 1 where she kills that guy by pulling the iron out of his blood, Magneto style. And Charles flying in to punch Lebter in the face and save our heroes, that was satisfying:D

Least favorite moment?

Do I have one? I don't think so, every chapter was awesome in a certain way

What kind of ending are you hoping one of YOUR submitted characters (if alive) to have?

Huh... I got stuck on that question for a while. I can't really think of a fitting ending for Andrew. As for Gwen, she certainly displayed leadership qualities in Hope, so if she ends up alive (which I hope) she could continue to lead some sort of superhuman sanctuary.

No negative criticism. I like this story a lot, it's amazing :)

Hmm... do you have any plans of writing another story after finishing Heroes? Or perhaps a Season 2?

ACT IV: COMPLETE, and I am am super excited to finish the story and TRY to give all the character still alive a good ending. Will take a sho

• Favorite character?: ... i'm just a bias asshole so i would say Roboute Guilliman

Least favorite character?: Lebter... fucker killed Inquisitor Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV

Favorite chapter? colosseum act

Least favorite chapter? ... did not really have one

Favorite moment? The rumble in the arena

Least favorite moment? The death of sweet sweet Inquisitor Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV

What kind of ending are you hoping one of YOUR submitted characters (if alive) to have? Roboute Guilliman having a Terminator moment when he goes down like a champ

Any other criticism if you have any? nea

Anything else, you would like to ask? nea

• Hmm... do you have any plans of writing another story after finishing Heroes? Or perhaps a Season 2?

Haven't thought much about a sequel or second season. If I do it will be entirely different, new cast and new plot. I don't want to go down path as the TV series did. Lol

Favorite character?: I have a slight bias towards Gwen, also because she kicked some serious ass. But I also like Charles very much, he's

• Alternative choices and results of ACT IV:

[Handle this yourself]
    Connor disrupts the meeting and get caught until Hector can free him.

[Alert the others]

[You okay buddy?]
    Friendly banter between Charles and Jackson, only to be interrupted by Lebte'rs soldiers.

[Take him out]
    Yolanda uses the stun baton to immediately incapacitate the red haired man, but gets hurt in the process.

[Wait for it…]

[“So you brought me up here to kill me?”]
    Yolanda baits the man, attempting to let down his guard.

[Handgun]

[Hunting Knife]
    Jackson would have a hard time taking out the soldiers, but ends up finding a firearm after taking one of them out.

[Crossbow]
    Has a better chance than with the knife, but least likely to succeed without a more... useful weapon.

• Favorite character?:

I like Garrett and Gwen the most

Lebter, fuck him

Favorite chapter?

The last chapter was the best in my opinion

Least favorite chapter?

None I could think off

Favorite moment?

I liked both times where Charles fought against Lebter and when Jackson shot him in the last part

Least favorite moment?

None

Perhaps a heroic death, or if he survives there could be an ending where he peacefully retires from his mercenary life

None, this story is awesome

Nope

• edited July 2015

Act V: Chapter 1, Returning to Home

It’s been forty six hours after the destruction of the Island. Our heroes made it back to the shore lands of the Americas. They arrived in the coast of the country Chile where some of them once lived while a greater originated from different parts of the world. It’s been a rough ride, finally over, the torturing the unnecessary testing and being thrown into a cage to fight like animals. It’s all over, they can finally rest, and return to their family’s and never forget the close friends and allies lost over the past weeks. They are free, or are they?

A port somewhere in southern Chile

It wasn’t easy saying goodbye, as strong bonds were formed while on that Island. Some wanted to stay in contacted while others just wanted to get these people out of their sight and lives for good. Even some just walked away without even saying adios or even thank you. They were even in a rush to get back to the mundane lives or just find something else to do. Everyone had their own plans to take up.

Priscilla took Ife, Jacob, Soumaf to an resort until she was able to contact their relatives then she would do the same for herself. Asita decided to take a vacation as well until she could go home herself. Jake,Brian,Andrew, Ryan,Riley along with Valerie and her sister Daphne who she was starting to grow close to since the Colosseum events, went their own ways. Off to return back to their old lives or even start a new one. Never forgetting about the amazing people the met during their ordeal and hoping to meet again, but under different circumstances.

Brian Davidson went to a nearby payphone in a town just down the road. He called home to his girlfriend, who thought he was dead this whole. The conversation lasted for nearly two hours before he finally told her that he come coming home. Using his ability he hovered himself in the air making his way back to his loved ones.

Jackson & Charles also went their separate ways. However, fate will brings these two together again someday. After all, Charles is secretly dating Jackson’s sister and haven’t told him yet. Once Jackson make it home, he’ll find out and there might be some… complications.

Yolanda finally Reunited with her two sons, Santiago and Alvaro after being away from them for so long. Hector, who have grown close to Yolanda since her infiltration into the facility on the Island stayed closed. The became, ‘fascinated with each other.

Donnie decided to travel alone, and take on his own quest. Using some of the money he ‘borrowed on the ship. Connor Moss accompanied him on this unknown quest as well. The two would likely be a force to reckoned with.

Gwen, Roboute and Garrett were the only ones left plus a few others. The two wanted to reunite with their loved ones, but felt there was still something they had to do. They had a feeling anew Mufasan and Lebter would surfaces and repeat the same task or even worse. So the idea of a new ‘Sanctuary’ for superhumans came to mind. They decided to build it here, in South America, where it would be much more secure that the previous.

Somewhere, Western Mexico.

Lebter, still alive managed to track down Jason Ulfred and Selene Kate who seemingly escaped the Island before anyone else. The two were taken into shelter by the locals of the area. Meeting several other superhumans there.

With the ability Lebter gain from his father and Inquisitor Hydrax. He temporarily negated Jason’s ability and preventing her from summoning his demon guardian Vi to aid him. This lasted only for a few moments. After that time has passed, Jason will be free and things would look bad for Lebter. Unfortunately, Lebter made sure that never happened as he managed to force Jason until a temporary coma and drain half of his power, but not all as Vi prevented somehow. He then turned his attention to Selene who grabbed a knife to protect herself. Lebter smiled and the sounds of Selene’s screams could be heard through the dusty horizon.

Lebter who is now surging with so much power now sets his sights on a group of certain individuals.

“Time…. to get hunting.” Lebter as he vanishes instantly leaving behind a small gust of wind and several startled civilians with a thought in mind. Who should he hunt first?

[Gwen]

[Yolanda]

• [Yolanda]

Oh shit... oh shit, Lebter is a fucker. God damn it Charles, why haven't you made sure he's dead when you had the opportunity? Sorry Yolanda, but no way I'm going to protect you over my awesome Gwen here. Damn it, I hope that she survives this D:

Act V: Chapter 1, Returning to Home It’s been forty six hours after the destruction of the Island. Our heroes made it back to the shore l

• [Yolanda] ;_;

Act V: Chapter 1, Returning to Home It’s been forty six hours after the destruction of the Island. Our heroes made it back to the shore l

• [Yolanda] damn you Lebter! Just stay dead!!!

Great part!!!

• [Yolanda]

Damn Lebter! But Gwen is one of my favs, so I have to pick Yolanda here.

• [Gwen]

• [Yolanda]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.