Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

Comments

• You watched Maoyuu-Maou-Yuusha?

ualexen92 posted: »

That's sexy

• [Run... now!]

Omg Priscilla is a saviour!

MasterStone posted: »

Day two of the siege [Help Connor and run.] Fire meets Ice Andrew picked up the unconscious and carried him away from the incoming

• ualexen92 says "All good anime are here."

I love the girl Onna that have 3 personalities, awesome anime...

Lord_EAA posted: »

You watched Maoyuu-Maou-Yuusha?

• Awesome anime indeed

ualexen92 posted: »

ualexen92 says "All good anime are here." I love the girl Onna that have 3 personalities, awesome anime...

• if you will find an anime so awesome like this, don't hesitate to give me a pm!!!

Awesome anime indeed

• [Run...now!]

Day two of the siege [Help Connor and run.] Fire meets Ice Andrew picked up the unconscious and carried him away from the incoming

• [Run...Now!]

• [Run... now!]

• [Run... now!]

• That would be Inquisitor Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV for you heretic

Oh, please not! I never ship my own characters with each other, that feels a bit weird for me. Before Andwen happens, I'd rather see any

• edited April 2015

Yeah, but good luck putting that into a fancy ship name.

husmusen posted: »

That would be Inquisitor Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV for you heretic

• [Hold your ground]

• edited April 2015

Day two of the siege, continued.

[Run... now!]

Leon turned around quickly and sprinted away from Daphne. She ran after Leon running avoid walls and other obstacles created by his ability. Leon then cut into an alley and made his way up toward through there, creating more illusions in the process. One of the illusions to the form of a giant snake which was destroyed when Daphne fired off several rounds into it with her handgun. She continued to walkthrough the alley calling out for Leon.

“I just want to talk Leon. Come on out, we can help you.” Daphne as she walked passed the dumpster. When she got close, Leon grab her and tried to pull her to the ground. Daphne immediately activated her ability of persuasion allowing her to persuade Leon to surrender. He free her and takes the pill she handed him and falls to the ground. The pill contained the sedate used to apprehend superhumans. Now Daphne uses her walkie to call the soldiers to take Leon away. Leon Bauer- Apprehended

Fire meets Ice continued, with Garrett Riggs

Ryan begins to step forward leaving flaming foot prints. He is then several feet away from Andrew with his hands engulfed in flames. “ Look, don’t make this harder than it already is. All you and the kid have to do is turn yourselves over. Then all will be well.” Ryan as the fire around his knuckles begins to crackle. Andrew thinks then sends and wave of ice directly at Ryan who dodges it and hides behind a tree.

“I didn’t know you could do that!” Connor excited to what Andrew was capable of. Ryan reveals himself again, and this tosses several fireballs at Andrew and Connor. Andrew tries to protect Connor from Ryan’s fiery assault but disappears. Andrew looks around and see’s no sign of him, he completely vanished leaving only him and Ryan.

As Andrew turn around he catches Ryan’s fiery punch with his hands. He tries to freezes it, but it’s no use. “I guess I’m just too hot..” Ryan mocking Andrew as they break away from each other. The soldiers are moving in to capture Andrew, but out of no where, Garrett Riggs grabs Andrew and teleports him away to the superhuman sanctuary “Hope” where Connor was also taken. They are safe, for now.

Asita Kaur

Asita Kaur was making her way home one night when she heard the shoulds of people running and guns firing. She got nervous and the clouds began to darken. Thunder was peeking behind the dark clouds waiting to strike, and Asita eyes began to glow the color of lighting. “You stop right there” A soldier pointing at Asita, she dropped her things and held her hands up as the soldier approached her.
    “Please, I haven’t done anything wrong. This is a mistake sir!” Asita pleading to the soldier. He placed his hand on her sounder and attempted to inject her with the sedate, but is blown away from her by the heavy winds. Asita caused the heavy wind, and now she attempts to make her escape from the soldier. Her path is blocked by a several trucks who completely surrounded her and several soldiers leaping out of them aiming their weapons.

A large rotating funnel in the sky begins to make it way to the ground, but before it does, one soldier shoots Asita with a sedate, causing the funnel to dissipate. Asita Kaur- Apprehended

Suomaf

The young Japanese boy Suomaf, knew about the Facility, much not enough. His family was murdered by the soldiers. He now uses his power to fight back, though he is still learning how to control it. He sat on the roof of his base waiting for soldiers to come around. He wanted to be captured, so that he could take the Facility down from the inside, and for the first step… all he had to was wait for the mouses to take the bait.

An hour went by, and Suomaf noticed cornering and capturing another superhuman. He quickly made his way down to the ground level and confronted. He cursed them out in his language taunting them, and then displaying his power of electricity manipulation. He electrocuted a few of them before finally giving up. “Okay, you guys win…” then gets a sedate in the neck and is take away. Suomaf - Apprehended

Orville "Sarge" Snorkel

The old veteran sat on his front porch listen to some tunes, enjoying his days until soldiers began to approach his home. As they opened the gate and walked through his yard, he was prepared for what would come next. One soldier stepped on the porch and approached Orville, and Orville said, “That uniform… just like the ones on the wnew.. I know why you’re here. You think I’m one of those.. ‘special people’.” He stood up in front of the soldiers.

Then the soldiers readied their weapons and aimed them at Orville, while the choices of his next move echoed through his mind.

[Fight the soldiers]

[Surrender to your inevitable capture, with a surprise!]

[Lite a cigar]

• edited April 2015

[Lite a cigar] like a boss.

This is getting interesting,and I can't wait until my characters part. :D

Day two of the siege, continued. [Run... now!] Leon turned around quickly and sprinted away from Daphne. She ran after Leon running a

• [Lite a cigar]

I hope this come in package with a suprise too :)

Day two of the siege, continued. [Run... now!] Leon turned around quickly and sprinted away from Daphne. She ran after Leon running a

• [Surrender to your inevitable capture, with a surprise!]

• [Lite a cigar]

Great part!

• [Lite a cigar]

This may be the best choice ever

• [Lite a cigar]

• [Lite a cigar]

• [Lite a cigar]

• [Lite a cigar]

• Also, NO ONE will die in the first act :)

Day three of the siege [Light a cigar] The Sarge, continued Orville proceeded to lighting a cigar and blowing the smoke in the sold

• edited April 2015

Day three of the siege

[Light a cigar]

The Sarge, continued

Orville proceeded to lighting a cigar and blowing the smoke in the soldiers face. The soldier retaliated and tried to punch Orville but gets his arm broken by the old war veteran. Two other the soldier fire a sedate at Orville be he catches them with his hand and beats them up too. He also tries to flee but is not fast enough. The old mans power kept him along this long, but his arthritis got the best of him.

One lone soldier manages to sedate the veteran and finally capture him. He then calls in for the truck to take him away. “Orville "Sarge" Snorkel, apprehended, with a few casualties..” the soldiers as he speaks through the walkie talkie awaiting for a reply.

A voice speaks from the walkie.. “No matter, after you moved the captives to the transport boat, all troops set their sights on Montanna. It appears some of the superhumans thinks they could hide from us..”

Arkan Haraz, Jacob Olsson, Brian Davidson, John Donson, Roboute Guilliman, Ife

The five of them have been traveling together on their way to hope, a superhuman sanctuary hidden from the soldiers. Arkan, the leader of the group lead found the rest of group in a small holding camp. He freed them from their captivity and since then traveled with him to Hope, hoping to seek sanctuary from the soldiers. Jacob, John and Brian believed they would be safe there, but Roboute began think this over as the group got closer to Hope.

“Soldiers ahead” Arkan said. Roboute, body began to harder and prepare to fight. But Arkan told to that he would take care of this, he didn't want to draw attention to us and lead to their capture again.

Using his power, Arkan disrupts all technology in the area preventing the soldiers from detecting any superhumans. The group then proceeds to onward to Hope.

John can’t sense any danger ahead, they are free from any danger… for now. Then after traveling on foot for two hour they con across a superhuman, a teleporter named Garrett Riggs. The same one who rescued Connor and Andrew, he greets the group and welcomes them to Hope. He ask them to grab a hold of his hand and teleports them into the secure sanctuary

“Welcome to Hope, my name is Garret. Ife will give you a tour of the place, I have to run, got my supers to pick up…. later” Garret blinks away off to seek out more superhumans, leaving the group in the hands of Ife, a young girl who can control plants.

Ife guides the group through the sanctuary, showing them different areas. A recreation area, a school, library, offices and other places that you would find in a small town. Jacob, Brian and John were ecstatic to see the wonders before them. Running into the large gaming arcade.

Arkan and Roboute stayed behind with Ife, asking to seek for an audience with the leader of this place. Ife lead the two to an underground building and own their way, Roboute see’s a small robotic insect hovering around the sanctuary. He ignores it for now and catches up with Ife and Arkan.

Inside they enter a large office with three people, there was a meeting going on. Priscilla Flores and Valerie Eccleston are there speaking with the leader of Hope, Gwen Bowen. Ife then introduces Arkan and Roboute to them, everything there seemed to go well after that. Questions were asked regarding the safety of this place, they were answered solemnly by Gwen. She founded this place a month ago, it was abandoned mysteriously.

Arkan enjoyed the conversation with Gwen and the others, got in a few laughs and had a couple of drinks. Even the stone cold Roboute was having a great time, but he was still thinking about that strange robot he saw earlier vaguely hovering in the sky over the sanctuary. After taking a few sips of Vodka the Russian noticed the robotic insect again outside the window. He wasn't drunk so he wasn't hallucinating and he didn't want to ruin such a good mood. He began to think what he should do next.

[Tell Gwen about the insect bot]

[Wait until the celebration to end]

[Grab the bot, crush it and show it to Gwen]

Sorry if this chapter seemed short. I decided to split this into two parts instead of making one huge chapter. And I only have one more character to introduce! :D Also two more chapters left including the second part of this chapter until Act I is finished :D!

• Cool but you should have probs kept that secret for tension stuff

Also, NO ONE will die in the first act

• Awesome

Day three of the siege [Light a cigar] The Sarge, continued Orville proceeded to lighting a cigar and blowing the smoke in the sold

• edited April 2015

I was thinking I should've, but this nothing compared to the secrets I have ins tore in the next acts.

Cool but you should have probs kept that secret for tension stuff

• [Tell Gwen about the insect bot]

• [Grab the bot, crush it and show it to Gwen]

Great chapter :D

• [Grab the bot, crush it and show Gwen]

Greta part!

• What if its a bomb?

[Grab the bot, crush it and show it to Gwen] Great chapter

• Then it's even better if Roboute simply crushes it with his hands, since his body is unbreakable. In that case the impact of the explosion might be limited to his hands and nobody gets hurt.

What if its a bomb?

• Oh then that is the best option (unless theire Gwens)

Then it's even better if Roboute simply crushes it with his hands, since his body is unbreakable. In that case the impact of the explosion might be limited to his hands and nobody gets hurt.

Stronk Russian

• [Grab the bot, crush it, and show it to Gwen]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.