Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

Comments

• Name: Jacob Olsson

Occupation/Job before being captured: Second grade student

Country of Origin: Sweden

Backstory: Jacob was born in to a pretty average family. A hardworking mom and dad, two older sister and a older brother, it was all good and well until his died of cancer. After her death he became very sad, and shortly after that his sisters and brother died of cancer, and last his father. After that all of his family members died he got taken in to a foster home. But even he was still very sad and angry at the world, so yet more people around him started growing sick, and it was not only his foster family, his teacher, classmates and other people. But one day when the school took the class to a circus where he found clowns and elephants that he started laughing, and people around him started growing better. But he never notice that when he got sad or angry people got sent to the hospital with tumors in there body's

Appearance: A small kid with clean shaved head and big blue eyes, he wears a shirts with cartoons on them.

Personality:He is easy to anger or make him sad, but he is also very afraid of people that he dose not know.

Superhuman Ability: When he becomes sad or angry he gives away strong invisible waves of radiation, but when happy he gives away a strong wave that heals people in his surrounding. The stronger the emotion the stronger the effect.

• Very interesting power

husmusen posted: »

Name: Jacob Olsson Age: 8 Gender: male Occupation/Job before being captured: Second grade student Country of Origin: Sweden B

• I didn't expected to be so intense for a dossier :P you did a great job, but there are more hero / villain to be introduce!

and of course I didn't expected Vi to be so Extreme, now you make me curios what Dr. Mufasan power have and how he captures us, in special the two hero with teleportation power, the funny part is they can't 'catch' Soul... he can just stop the time, event he is 'catch' he can reverse time! you need to do something about this!

MasterStone posted: »

Sorry for the wait, quite busy schedule. Seventy two hour's after the siege - Location: ??? "One hundred and twenty nine captives e

• About he's power! The effect that heals people it apply to the people that were irradiated, that mean he can treat them?

husmusen posted: »

Name: Jacob Olsson Age: 8 Gender: male Occupation/Job before being captured: Second grade student Country of Origin: Sweden B

• Name: Ife

Occupation/Job before being captured: None.

Country of Origin: Somewhere in Africa.

Backstory: She lives in Africa with a tribe. Her parent´s were killed by the people who captured her.

Appearance: black long curly hair , very thin , brown eyes , dark skin , tiny , has a birthmark in her left leg.

Personality: Kind , Curious , Helpful , Cheerful , Quite , Cautious , Compassive.

Superhuman Ability(Limited to one): Plant Growth http://heroeswiki.com/Plant_growth

• Its neither it just mean hell be more restrained than the others

That was a great way to start the story! I'm looking forward to read about all these characters and to learn how exactly they where captured. Don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that Andrew got a very high threat level

• Oh jesus , hopefully Valerie lives u.u

Sorry for the wait, quite busy schedule. Seventy two hour's after the siege - Location: ??? "One hundred and twenty nine captives e

• Yes, but i just thought that the wave was something that boosted the white blood cells or something like that.

ualexen92 posted: »

About he's power! The effect that heals people it apply to the people that were irradiated, that mean he can treat them?

• I am agreed with you, but look what happen to my character "We have him locked away securely" threat level it refer how stronger and dangerous our char are... and that may be good thing for the Colosseum, assume that at some point will be a battle between each characters, mostly unlike the weakest will die first.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Its neither it just mean hell be more restrained than the others

• Yep

I am agreed with you, but look what happen to my character "We have him locked away securely" threat level it refer how stronger and dangero

• They may let them free... maybe not, it may just be lock away securely also keep alive for future experiment on them.

Nolonius posted: »

I just saw this line : "If they live up to our expectations we will send them to the Colosseum for further test." what happens if they does not live up zo their expectations ? (they will propably be killed) what do you guys think?

• edited April 2015

Name:John Donson

Occupation/Job before being captured:Gamer

Country of Origin:England

Backstory:He is gaming champion from London,he is playing games for whole of his life,and he always was best in them.Something that he don't know is that in his gaming carreer he was helped with his superhuman ability,helping him to always predict what is the best.He is also very smart,specialy in the maths and he knows to hack things :)

Appearance:Tall,skinny,red haired,with a glasses,and curved spine :D

Personality:He is either quiet or talks too much,no middle. He sometimes tries to be smarthead, he wants to get in to the groups of stronger heroes,however,he is good in his heart,and even though he is feared easily,if he really decides to do something,what happens hard and only with help of others,he will.

Superhuman Ability(Limited to one):Danger sensing

• Maybe....

They may let them free... maybe not, it may just be lock away securely also keep alive for future experiment on them.

• I think Leon and John are going to get along good ( at least i hope so) XD

Name:John Donson Age:19 Gender:male Occupation/Job before being captured:Gamer Country of Origin:England Backstory:He is gami

• edited April 2015

Should be fine untill Leon makes illusion for John :D

Nolonius posted: »

I think Leon and John are going to get along good ( at least i hope so) XD

• Would be cool XD

Should be fine untill Leon makes illusion for John

• edited April 2015

Act I: Day one of the siege.

Valerie Eccleston

She was asleep when the soldiers began bagging and tagging superhuman's. Knocking on door to door searching, hunting them down like they were criminals. They were ruthless, one tiny act of resistance and they would hit you with their rifles and drag your bleeding body across the dirt and pavement and place you onto the transport vehicle. It was terrible, that it forced Valarie to awaken from her sleep. She dozed off while at work and luckily she didn't get caught by her boss. She immediately got back to work.

Several minutes later, a group of armed soldier raided the restaurant forcing everyone on the ground. Valarie hid behind the way in the kitchen next to employee's and watch as one of the customers lifted two of the soldiers up in mid air and threw them out of the building. One of the soldiers managed to get behind the man and inject him with something. He became weak and powerful, falling to the ground struggling to fight back. They took him away and proceeded to investigate. They we heading right for Valerie.

She took the back door outside to an alley, she went left. Moving as fast as she can Valerie heard the soldiers behind, she arrived at a dead end. Surrounded by a group of soldiers aiming their weapons at her, one of the spoke told her to "Give up and no harm would come." she hesitated and sudden a strange blur zoomed by and swooped her off her feet and taken her away from the soldiers. Valarie was now on a rooftop, she turned and looked at the man who saved her. The man asked Valerie "Are you okay?" still surprised by how incredibly fast this man can move, she has a hard time forcing the words 'I'm fine' of her tongue. Moments later, three helicopters surrounded the rooftop.
    "Quickly, get out of here! I'll hold them off! Run!"
    These were the last words Valerie heard from the man when he was captured, she climb down the fire escape quickly and continued to elude soldiers, while hearing a conversation on nearby walkie-talkies.
    George Radkey- Apprehended

Riley McClean

Just landing in from a long flight, Riley decided to get something to eat from the food court at the airport. She ordered a chicken salad, and enjoyed every bite. She nearing knocked over her drink but managed to catch the liquid in mid air, then return it to her cup. Two soldiers in the area seen what she just done, and asked her to come with them. “I haven't done anything wrong” she said, the soldier's pulled out their weapons and asked again. Riley slowly eased up out of her seat and beg them not to shoot. One moved in close holding a syringe with a strange liquid. Riley got scared and and accidently used her power to removed a large amount of blood from both of the soldiers.
    The public witness this sight and began to scurry around like insects searching of a way out, away from Riley. “Oh no.. not again..” She began to lose control of her power. Water from the pipes began to burst flooding the area. It then traveled around her body like a tornado and began to destroy everything in it's path.
    More soldiers arrived with tranquilizer darts. They fired at Riley but the darts we caught in the watery vortex, and soon the soldiers as well. They were thrown hard against the wall, and their sounds of their bones breaking could be heard. Riley temporarily gains control and flees the scene. One soldier who is still alive manages to shoot one final dart into Riley's neck. She falls to the floor unconscious, then the soldier rise up and speaks into his comm “Riley McClean – Apprehended”.

Lebter Kasys

He sat at his office, staring out the window as if he was waiting for someone. There weren't a sound in the room, besides the sound of the grandfather clock ticking, constantly.
    Tck.. Tck... Tck.... Tck....
    Then the door went knock, and he then spin his chair around and waited for someone to come through. They door collapsed and in came several soldiers aiming their weapons at Lebter. He grinned and asked the soldiers “What took you so long?” and one of them walked forward with a syringe in their hand. Once the soldier got closer, Lebter raised his hand and the words of Lebter echoed through the soldiers skull “You feel that you must do the right thing...” the he dropped the syringe and then picked up his weapon and killed all of his comrades.
    Lebter then walks up to the remaining soldier and place his hand on his shoulder. “You realized what you have done and must make amends.. You feel doubt and sorrow, and is suicidal.” The soldier then takes out his handgun and blows his brains out. Some of the gore splattered on Lebter's face, he wipes and leaves the room. He can hear more soldiers approaching.

Donnie Howl

Donnie was testing out his power in the desert. This time he was able to destroy several large rocks and split boulders in half. Impressed by his progress he decided to turn his attention to a much big rock, half the size of a mesa. He sends a shock wave straight through it, and as it begins to crumble to pieces, larger rocks rain down towards. He escapes from nearly being crushed by the falling rock.
    Donnie takes a break and rest on a flat surface in the shade. After a few moments of shut eye, he hears the sound of helicopters flying in his direction. He takes cover behind the rock he was resting on and observes the helicopters landing. Two soldiers emerges from one, they scout the area as if they were looking for someone. A passenger on board one of the helicopters attempts to escape, she manages to injure one of the soldiers and make a break for it. She is caught after getting ahead several feet.
    Donnie watching the whole thing decides what he should do, being fully aware of the consequences..

[Help the girl]

[Continue to remain hidden from the soldiers]

• so, you all know about Jason Ulfred IV and Vi but you know almost nothing about his love, little red hooded girl.

Alt text

• [Help the girl] do it!

Alt text

Act I: Day one of the siege. Valerie Eccleston She was asleep when the soldiers began bagging and tagging superhuman's. Knocking on do

• Great part. Especially Riley is a complete beast with her powers, but I enjoyed Lebter the most here. That guy is brilliantly dangerous, but on a far more subtle and slightly creepy level. I'm really looking forward for all of them!

[Help the girl]

Be a hero, Donnie!

Act I: Day one of the siege. Valerie Eccleston She was asleep when the soldiers began bagging and tagging superhuman's. Knocking on do

• Amazing. Great writting thanks

• It could be a trap

Great part. Especially Riley is a complete beast with her powers, but I enjoyed Lebter the most here. That guy is brilliantly dangerous, but

• What if its a trap?

[Help the girl] do it!

• Sure, but I don't think so. We know, he's going to be captured either way, but he might be able to save the girl if it isn't a trap.

It could be a trap

• of course it may be a trap, who cares, is just for story plot... is how you must be, you think is foolish to save the girl?

What if its a trap?

• Nah just saying

of course it may be a trap, who cares, is just for story plot... is how you must be, you think is foolish to save the girl?

• Oh okay then

Sure, but I don't think so. We know, he's going to be captured either way, but he might be able to save the girl if it isn't a trap.

• HELP THE GIRL

• or they may captured the girl too...

Sure, but I don't think so. We know, he's going to be captured either way, but he might be able to save the girl if it isn't a trap.

• [Continue to remain hidden from the soldiers]

• [Help the girl]

Nice chapter :)

• [Help the girl]

• [Help the girl]
    Damn that was already pretty awsome

• [Help the girl]

rat chapter!!

• edited April 2015

[Help the girl]

Awesome Chapter!

• [Help the girl]

• Lol, I'm not surprised by the results of helping the girl. Next time, I'm going to have to.. up the stakes.

Alt text

• [Help the Girl]

• edited April 2015

Name: Inquisitor Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV (and he wants people to use his full name)

Occupation/Job before being captured: He is the prophet of the lord who has been given the mission to smite all evil on gods domain.

Country of Origin: Spain

Backstory: He was born in to the inquisition and it was there he learned that he had been given the power to destroy all heresy and heretics in the name of the lord. He traveled all over the world to seek and fiend people that worshiped the wrong faith and let's say purify them. He saw the raise and falls of empires, he killed for the Vatican and preached for the Nazis during WWII. He has always done everything by the "book" and never questioned the church orders.

Appearance: He dresses like the spanish inquisition from monty python. He his rather tall and skinny. His head and face his clean shaven

Personality: As long as people do not practice some kind of heresy then he acts like a proper gentleman, but if you do anything that goes against the holy book of god then you must die.

Superhuman Ability: The power to steal life and power of others to extend his life(by touch).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.