Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

Comments

• So we both posted the same characters twice

ualexen92 posted: »

Original where I post https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1856053/#Comment_1856053.   Name: Human name Jason Ul

• do you refer that we post in two different fanfic?

Lord_EAA posted: »

So we both posted the same characters twice

• you can control urine... Evil Laughs

mr.quality posted: »

Evil Laughs

• Evil thoughts Muhahaha

you can control urine... Evil Laughs

• It's depends of teleportation here... 'blink' that instant or walk through portals that slow or fast, depends of she.

Purugly posted: »

Name: Priscilla Flores Age: 27 Gender: Female Occupation/Job before being captured: Interior Designer Country of Origin: America

• yep

do you refer that we post in two different fanfic?

• theoretical she will be able to kill anyone, over 50% from human body is liquid... except for Vi

there are too different soul in one body when 'Vĺ' reach out Jason body complete transform in something different and yeah if Shadowling mean perform transformation from human to demon is mean that he is Shadowling however he still have human soul and can talk to 'Vĺ' head.

Evil thoughts Muhahaha

• I think my character has caused more controversy than anyone else's so far.. :)

theoretical she will be able to kill anyone, over 50% from human body is liquid... except for Vi there are too different soul in one b

• We have a handful of interesting characters so far. I'm just about ready to introduce them and start the first act.

• edited March 2015

Name: Priscilla Flores Age: 27 Gender: Female Occupation/Job before being captured: Interior Designer Country of Origin: America

• It´s called Freezing in the series :P

So, here's my character. I'm going to submit a second character later Name: Andrew Locke Age: 28 Gender: Male Occupation/Job

• Name: Yolanda Viviana Jasso

Occupation/Job before being captured: Teacher and Psychologist

Country of Origin: Argentina

Backstory: She lived a normal childhood. She didn´t have a lot of friends , but she had some friends. Her parents Camila and Pedro were a bit structured but not much. At first she thought that her power was prove she was crazy. She found out by her power that her husband Jorge was lying about the things he did when he go out in the nights. She discovered he was cheating on her and in an anger attack , she killed him. She burned and throwed the corpse in the sea to be never found again.

Appearance: brown dyed (without being dyed it´s white) short curly hair , brown eyes , 1,72 meters tall , 95 KG , Wears a green t-shirt , blue pants , black studs.

Personality: Caring , Careful, Smart , Pensative , Overprotective , Talkative , Calm , Kind.

Superhuman Ability(Limited to one): Can detect when people are lying.

Name: Santiago Jose Jasso

Occupation/Job before being captured: Student

Backstory: He is the son of Yolanda. He doesn´t have many friends. He likes spending his time in the Internet or playing videogames. Factors in his depression were in father´s death and his power , which make him see the darkest or worse memories of a person

Appearance: black short smooth hair , brown eyes , fair skin , 1,81 cm tall , 68 KG. Wears a black t-shirt with a rhino in it , black pants , white slippers, , black jacket and grey socks,

Personality: Quite , Pensative , Depressive , Kind , Helpful , Smart , Agressive , Distrustful , Blunt , Stubborn

Superhuman Ability(Limited to one): He can see the worst memory of a person or the history of them. He can also see the history of objects.

Name: Alvaro Rodrigo Jasso

Occupation/Job before being captured: Student

Backstory: He is the son of Yolanda and the brother Santiago. He saw what happened to his father and no else knows

Appearance: black short curly hair , brown eyes , light-brown skin , 1,19 meters tall , Thin , wears a red t-shirt of Angry Birds , black pants , blue socks , grey

Personality: Jealous , Dumb , Stubborn , Agressive , Talkative , Childish.

Superhuman Ability(Limited to one): Primal Rage. http://heroeswiki.com/Primal_rage

• you supposed to ask about Vi anatomy!!!

any case I ask my self, were in the actual fu** I should know that...

but we know 'outside' (wooden and silver)

I think my character has caused more controversy than anyone else's so far..

• edited March 2015

• You really like coming up with families..........

supersagig posted: »

Name: Yolanda Viviana Jasso Age: 42 Gender: Female Occupation/Job before being captured: Teacher and Psychologist Country of Ori

• Yeah:)

ooo you refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d5ri6-a2d8 PS: this is cool from 1:04 to 1:57 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GtSPclO2jA

• First I thought it's Nightcrawler or Azazel then, I was thinking about Vi power that can summon weapon from void/veil, then I come with some theorem that will blown your mind... and you will never know.

Alt text

Yeah:)

• let me give you a solution, more like a clue to your perplexity...

"The Neyaphem's leader, Azazel, was the only one who was able to breach the dimensional void for brief periods of time due to his teleportation powers."

Yeah:)

• Name: Selene Kate

Superhuman type: "exchange" human using thoughts such as intellect, muscle, age etc, including superpower, the more oldest and weak target it is more power she exchange, additional if she use power to someone hurt she can heal.

Weaknesses: when she use hes power, targets become youngest at slowly rate also they lose powered as they become younger(children) instead of gain more.

Personality: Selene appears to be an ordinary high school girl, sweat girl, strong willed, soft-spoken and kind hearted, but arrogant and prideful by nature and is well aware of this also is very successful in tricking people to do her bidding. A perfectionist by nature always tries her best at everything, and is willing to go to spend great lengths to do something perfectly however she is very clumsy which often leads her to mistakes that hes realizes after is too late or other person points it out to her, often fails to see. Selena has a great amount of patience as she doesn't allow furry to take over and remain calm even when provoked or angry.

Height: Selene have Height: 176 cm 5'9" Weight: 63 kg/139 lbs

Clothing: Selene is wear cute thinks.

Favoured weapon: chainblades.

Facial features:

Alt text

Country of Origin: Selene is from Austria.

Skin tone: http://www.latestnewhairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/red-and-black-scene-hair-tumblr-BEJ8zDm9.jpg

Accent: Selene have Austria accent.

Occupation/Job before being captured: She was at school and cheerleader.

Other info: She love for cats. her power is Pyramidal up and down of course after they have some power they can hurt them self and gain more power for Selene.

Backstory: She was captures and bridged to a resource facility, after many experimenting on her they manage to cracked her head by mistake resulting in a lobotomy, she fully recover using her power but could never remember who she was before also she listen to what they say and obey. She have wonderful life at facility, respected and appreciate also she have lovely cat name Blair that was given by facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpsZImpsdU

if you have answer please don't hesitate to tell me... if she does't suit you let me think to new power...

• Whats her power again?

Name: Selene Kate Gender: Femele Age: 17 Superhuman type: "exchange" human using thoughts such as intellect, muscle, age etc, inclu

• Can you explain her powerful with a little bit more details, interesting character though.

Name: Selene Kate Gender: Femele Age: 17 Superhuman type: "exchange" human using thoughts such as intellect, muscle, age etc, inclu

• May i ask why you chose Lebter as first name for your charakter?

Name: Lebter Kasys (for the third time) Age: 26 Gender: Male Occupation/Job before being captured: Psychology Proffesor Country

• is it possible that when sombody has illusion powers that he is not able to control that he permanently instills fear in the people the see him because his illusions make him look very creepy?

• It is possible, people that were le to control their powers tend to do unfortunate things.

Nolonius posted: »

is it possible that when sombody has illusion powers that he is not able to control that he permanently instills fear in the people the see him because his illusions make him look very creepy?

• Im actually not sure where Lebter came from i was just thinking of a weird name and i though it sounded cool and unique. Kasys comes from Chaos or to be more specific the greek spelling Kaos.

May i ask why you chose Lebter as first name for your charakter?

• edited March 2015

Ok, I sorry I didn't make myself clear... don't know if I will be able to explain my self... I made a mistake to "Other info"

If the person that she use ability is older it become younger slowly gaining more power in process... in addition if person is injured, sick or general "bad status" she give him more power and accelerate the process of age, person becoming younger more fast and losing power he gain. Her power is like double edged sword, she can make a person freaking stronger or weaker and normal if she exaggerate however if person is almost dead may nullified the process of losing power but he will still become younger.

Similar to http://heroeswiki.com/Ability_augmentation but influence by person health http://heroeswiki.com/Healing.

Alt text

MasterStone posted: »

Can you explain her powerful with a little bit more details, interesting character though.

• ah ok I was just curios becaus thats not a common name in Germany

Im actually not sure where Lebter came from i was just thinking of a weird name and i though it sounded cool and unique. Kasys comes from Chaos or to be more specific the greek spelling Kaos.

• ok thx man

It is possible, people that were le to control their powers tend to do unfortunate things.

• Yeah i was aming for eastern european and theres simmiliar names to Lebter

ah ok I was just curios becaus thats not a common name in Germany

• ok then i personally never heard a name like that but its defenetly an interesting name and i find it cool that he is German XD

Yeah i was aming for eastern european and theres simmiliar names to Lebter

• Ohhh, I understand now.

Ok, I sorry I didn't make myself clear... don't know if I will be able to explain my self... I made a mistake to "Other info" If the pers

• edited March 2015

hope you understand because I don't :P and I want to add something extra, after Selene use her power she sleep long period (hours or days) or just being tired.

Ohhh, I understand now.

• At first im apologizing for my incorrect Engish and if there are any questions about the Character feel free to ask

Name: Leon Bauer

Occupation/Job before being captured: After school job in a Cinema

Country of Origin: Germany

Backstory: Leon lived in a normal hous went to a normal school but he was never really normal it always seemed for him that everybody avoided him even his parents they all seemed to be scared he had no clue what could be the cause for that but at some point in his live he just stopped to care about that he just played his video games and red his comics and and went to the gym to train that he could go to the army thats the only job where it would be useful to frighten people by doing nothing.

Appearance: 6.5617 feet (im not sure if the height in feet is right but his in meters is 2 meters) he has light brown hair, brown eyes with a bit of green in it, he has a relativly big that looks bit like a piggy nose and an angular face with pretty pale skin also he is more the skinny body type with 78 kg

Personality: He is always kind to other people, has some anger issues that make him easily agressiv but hes not someone who just lets it out on persons he keeps it and then when he had enough he justlets it out in destroying some random things ( he does that where nobody kan see him) he is introvert and not a strong charakter more the type of following orders then giving orders the only time when he has a strong charakter is when he is really pissed at somebody then he says the persons what he thinks (thats the only time that thats happening), you can always see on his face in which mood he is, he is stil very stubborn and has a strong will if he really whants somthing.

Superhuman Ability: Ilusions (he cant use his ability knowingly thats because he does not know he hes that power so he kinda unwillingly uses it on himself what makes him look frightening to other people)

• Cool Character. And dont worry your english is cool :)

At first im apologizing for my incorrect Engish and if there are any questions about the Character feel free to ask Name: Leon Bauer A

• hah sorry about that got a litle german mixed in it

Jesuse... cool worlds "kan" and "charakter" also "somthing" but you know more words then me :P

• thats good to hear thank XD

• Jesuse... cool worlds "kan" and "charakter" also "somthing" but you know more words then me :P

At first im apologizing for my incorrect Engish and if there are any questions about the Character feel free to ask Name: Leon Bauer A

• Great character!!!

• Good to hear XD

supersagig posted: »

Great character!!!

• So how many characters are needed to start the story?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.