Heroes: The Captives COMPLETE!

Comments

• That may be too powerful

Alt text

husmusen posted: »

Name: Inquisitor Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV (and he wants people to use his full name) Age: real age 417, but physical 30 Gend

• There are a few pwople that are also very powerfull

ualexen92 posted: »

That may be too powerful

• We have people that can turn in to demons and dinosaur, so it can be debatable if it is to op

That may be too powerful

• well is ok to be powerful but he's also immortal "steal life and power of others to extend his life." he steal power and life, after he used his power several times will become stronger then god it self... it may also steal god power :))

you can add a bio with all stolen powers, at least make him have only one power at the time or make him have a weakness.

Nolonius posted: »

There are a few pwople that are also very powerfull

• edited April 2015

If he absorbs a person that has a power, that dose give him the power it only adds more years for him, He would live much longer but not gain the power. (the stronger the power the more life)

well is ok to be powerful but he's also immortal "steal life and power of others to extend his life." he steal power and life, after he use

• let me help you...

he can transform in a dinosaur is ok he can be killed...

my characters:

"Vi can summon weapon from veil/void, she can't control host for ever, usual she come when is in danger or emotion are very strong."

how your character should be:

"When he touch someone, he can steal life and power from others to extend his own life, also he posed only the current stolen power."

any case if he just look at foe and stole their life and power he's god,

We have people that can turn in to demons and dinosaur, so it can be debatable if it is to op

• He is only immortal when he steals power and if i got that right you still can kill him he just can steal you life (by touch?) there are people that can shoot fire and freeze him or blast him away with shock waves so i think he is not too op

well is ok to be powerful but he's also immortal "steal life and power of others to extend his life." he steal power and life, after he use

• sorry is my bad then, I mistook/mislead his power... so is just immortal.

If he absorbs a person that has a power, that dose give him the power it only adds more years for him, He would live much longer but not gain the power. (the stronger the power the more life)

• nea, it was me that was not clear with the power. But yea only immortal

sorry is my bad then, I mistook/mislead his power... so is just immortal.

• I am curios what will happen if Selene Kate use her power to him... assume that he have 417 year!

nea, it was me that was not clear with the power. But yea only immortal

• well ist the question if he can just as you said steal the power by looking at someone or if he has to touch him but even if not you can team up one distracts him the other gives him a headshot with fire or a lightning or wahatever and it says he only uses his power if someone heretic (now that i think of it Vi and he are propaply not gonna get along)

let me help you... he can transform in a dinosaur is ok he can be killed... my characters: "Vi can summon weapon from veil/void,

• My brain hurts thinking about it

I am curios what will happen if Selene Kate use her power to him... assume that he have 417 year!

• Alt text

well ist the question if he can just as you said steal the power by looking at someone or if he has to touch him but even if not you can tea

• that the main reason why I'm panic!!! he will kill my characters because... well, he can do it(Vatican orders), and I know he can be killed easy but not if he stole power and life with just a look at you, fortunately he can't do that.

well ist the question if he can just as you said steal the power by looking at someone or if he has to touch him but even if not you can tea

• edited April 2015

after Selene Kate will use her power, you character will become: one blink and mass steal life from Earth...

My brain hurts thinking about it

• Dude let's team UP!

after Selene Kate will use her power, you character will become: one blink and mass steal life from Earth...

• But i think Jason (or Vi) is smart enough to realise that he is some religious dude and that i would not be to smart to change forms in his sight

that the main reason why I'm panic!!! he will kill my characters because... well, he can do it(Vatican orders), and I know he can be killed easy but not if he stole power and life with just a look at you, fortunately he can't do that.

• you don't get it!!!

"usual she come when is in danger or emotion are very strong."

But i think Jason (or Vi) is smart enough to realise that he is some religious dude and that i would not be to smart to change forms in his sight

• well then he has to get a hold of himself

you don't get it!!! "usual she come when is in danger or emotion are very strong."

• Alt text

you don't get it!!! "usual she come when is in danger or emotion are very strong."

• Well thats how its done

• NO, NEVER, SELENA LOVE DEMONS

Dude let's team UP!

• Alt text

NO, NEVER, SELENA LOVE DEMONS

• edited April 2015

Day one of the siege, continued

[Help the girl]

Two of the soldiers placed their hands unto the girl, and the ground beneath them began to shake. One of the soldiers noticed the ground beginning to crack apart, so he immediately seddates the girl and she’s out cold. They mumble something on the walkie talkie and suddenly, Donnie sends out a shock wave out of his right hand. It was a powerful one, and having the blast go directly through one the soldiers head, it was no doubt he was dead. It destroyed his eardrums allowing a massive amount of blood to leak from it.

The soldier immediately retaliate firing their assault rifles at Donie. He hides behind a rock and sends more shockwaves at them. One of the soldiers responded to a voice on their walkie’s. They signal a sniper on a nearby cliff. The sniper is loaded with the same chemical used to sedate superhumans and it is fully loaded, ready to take down Donnie. However, our hero manage to destroy the cliff with the sniper, sending him crashing down to the ground. “Let the girl go, and I wont hurt you!” Donnie yelling, but they don’t respond, they begin to back away.

A large swirling flame appeared around Donnie. The heat was so powerful it was causing damage to him, but not burning him. From the flames a young man emerged, he immediately sedated Donnie and ordered the soldiers to take him away. Donnie Howl – Apprehended

Jake Andros

Jake Andros was doing doing his best to avoid the soldiers pursuit. Having the ability of power replication, he bother the ability of a superhuman who could adapt to anything, allowing him to breath under water until he could get ahold of another one. Jake hid under a small lake. He could see the soldiers at the very top, staring down at him. He swam down further and hid in a underwater cave from them. Inside the cave was a open, sunlight… It looked so beautiful he thought and decided to try his luck and escape through there.

He climbed up towards the light and once he got up there, soldiers were waiting for him. He dropped down and made his way back towards the water. In came the soldiers firing their sedates. He was nearly out of reach until of the darts hit lif left leg, he fell into the water and began to fall asleep. The last thing he saw was the exit he was going for.. Jake Andross – Apprehended

Jason Ulfred

He is watching the security screen as the soldiers begin to breach his mansion. He rises up out of his seat and summons Vi to his side. “Trouble master?” Vi to Jason. He nods then Vi merges with him. He now wields a sword and shield, and then the alarm goes off. A explosion follows after blasting the door to his lab and then the soldiers, swarming the lab and Jason.

Jason and Vi immediately makes quick work of the soldiers, decorating the lab with their blood. They fire multiple rounds of sedate darts at Jason, but in this form, they cannot harm him. Now with nearly every soldier dead, a strange middle age man enters the room, applauding Jason for his performance. "Impressive impressive, Jason. You utilize dark energy very well. I never seen anything like you before. I am quite impressed, really.” Jason wipes the remaining blood from his weapon and ask the man who he is and what is he doing here. The man adjusts his glass then rubs his hands together. The room begins to tilt sideways and Jason begins to see things. He is attacked by strange illusions, fighting them off with all his power.

They tire him down, but he isn’t giving up let. He sends a massive wave of energy at the man, seemingly killing him. “What a mess” Jason as he prepares to return to normal, but Vi warns him and the man appears behind Jason’s placing his hand on his shoulder. Jason then loses conscious. The man then observes his wounds and calls in soldiers to take Jason away, then proceeds to casually exit the lab was humming a tune. Jason Ulfred – Apprehended

Conor Moss and Andrew Locke

Somewhere on the outskirts of London, Conor Moss is fighting for life trying to avoid being captured by the soldiers. Using his power, he transform into a tyrannosaurus rex and mows down as many he can. He grabs one of them with his powerful jaws and turns them into a pile of gore. The sedate darts are barely working, but after a thirty shots, Connor begins to feel dizzy show he turns into a condor and retreats to a safe place.

He now find himself on a hill where the sedate begins to kick in. He feels even more dizzy, sleepy then final dozes off. Now Connor is defenseless against the soldiers. They managed to pinpoint Connors location, and immediately begin to seize him, however they are killed by Andrew Locke who freezes them solid.

Andrew notices the unconscious Connor and then hears more soldiers arriving at his location, he is then left with a choice.

[Help Connor and run.]

[Fight off the rest of the soldiers]

[Leave Connor]

• Great part thanks

MasterStone posted: »

Day one of the siege, continued [Help the girl] Two of the soldiers placed their hands unto the girl, and the ground beneath them bega

• [Help Connor and run.]

• So, the bad guys have superhumans in their ranks too... that's certainly interesting. Great part again, I like these introductions a lot.

[Help Connor and run.]

Be a hero, Andrew!

Day one of the siege, continued [Help the girl] Two of the soldiers placed their hands unto the girl, and the ground beneath them bega

• [Help Connor and run]

• Nice T-Rex action

• edited April 2015

[Help Connor and run.] also will be nice to use Vi instead of Jason when he is transformed because "Vi immediately makes quick work of the soldiers" is just you give credit to Jason instead of Vi also "The man then observes his wounds" what was that don't tell me.!.!.!

also this

"Jason wipes the remaining blood from his weapon and ask the man who he is and what is he doing here."

to

Vi wipes the remaining blood from her weapon and Jason tells Vi to ask the man who he is and what is he doing here.

• [Fight off the rest of the soldiers]

• [Fight off the rest of the soldiers]

• [Help Connor and run]

• If your still taking characters, I had an idea for a good one.

• This song it doesn't fit well... but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogMNV33AhCY#start=0:00;end=3:55;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true

It's in your eyes, a color fade out

Looks like a new transition

The starting up and shaking your ground

Turning your head to see a new day calling

Does it feel like a head to lean on?

A snapshot from where you were born

I'm looking for your hand in the rough

You're caught in the wire

Well, I'll lift you out

Leading on the action

Caught in a cell phone's rays

Bleeding on a sofa

Staring at the waistline

He's coming and she knows it

Even though she knows why

Footsteps in the hallway

Girl, you haven't got time

You gotta get out

Go far away

You gotta get out

Go far away

Darkness in the bedroom

Maybe she is resting up

Maybe she was out late

Just come back from the club

I can't hear her breathing

Something doesn't seem right

Killer in the hallway

We're living on a set time

We gotta get out

Go far away

You gotta get out

Go far away

• Name: Brian Davidson

Country of origin: USA

Backstory: Brian's family was among some of the more wealthy people, paying his way through some of the top schools and eventually securing a job with NASA. Although he has a lot of money from his family, he is not the stuck up rich prick everyone would expect. He likes to help out and get his hands dirty.

Appearance: tall, short brown hair, green eyes,

Personality: Hands on, devoted, hard worker

Superhuman power: Control over gravity.

mr.quality posted: »

If your still taking characters, I had an idea for a good one.

• edited April 2015

That's cool one :P, I mean his power

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Brian Davidson Age: 29 Gender: Male Occupation: NASA scientist Country of origin: USA Backstory: Brian's family was amo

• Thanks! Although I thought his power could be a little OP

That's cool one :P, I mean his power

Sign in to comment in this discussion.