Whats The Point?

13»

Comments

• That's what I was wondering

• We don't talk about Mrs. Krabs anymore...

prink34320 posted: »

I'm gonna have to call Mrs Krabs.

• edited June 2015

There is no story behind those randomly generated landscapes.

When are people gonna see that Minecraft not having a story is a good thing? Telltale has said that this game is meant to be an interpretati

• Not at the moment, but that's why they're making it. They're making a story based on what is already there.

CheriSock posted: »

• They've implied several times that it won't be a story just about Minecraft but also about the sense of community and creativity you get from meeting up with friends on different servers, etc. this seems more like a self aware kind of story, and not a literal story about mining blocks.

• Yeah, that might make it... unique. I'm not sure, we will have to see... I'm mostly concerned about how the players are going to look animated...

They've implied several times that it won't be a story just about Minecraft but also about the sense of community and creativity you get fro

• I guess we'll have to wait until Minecon (July 4) to see, since that is when Job Stauffer implied they will show Minecraft: Story Mode to the public according to an interview he had with Giant Bomb during E3.

Yeah, that might make it... unique. I'm not sure, we will have to see... I'm mostly concerned about how the players are going to look animated...

• Wow you folks hating on this game are immature.

You know nothing about it, demand to know something but before given anything you are absolutely sure there is "no point", that they cannot possibly craft a story around the themes in the main game and that they will be Ubisoft.

Never mind all the good games they've made which lead you to register on the forums in the first place.

• I guess there would be no point in asking why not? then?

We don't talk about Mrs. Krabs anymore...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.