Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Haha, thanks, your concern is appreciated.

Grimnir3 posted: »

Well option A is pretty self explanatory. And if I understand option B right, we're free to send in charakter sheets with basic info like a

• I don't mind at all that its blocking that part of the face. It's really awesome. Thanks!

GrumpyDof posted: »

@DictatorAsylum: Sorry but now we can't see your character as it should.... @-Jones : @AkaJuiceb0x:

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Hey there, fellow shippers. So, here's the deal. Remember how we talked about a severe lack of fanfiction in this thread? Like, really, we k

• This thread is like an amazing example of how shipping should be done. Like wow.

I love you guys. Here's to another 3 months!

• Alt text

This thread is like an amazing example of how shipping should be done. Like wow. I love you guys. Here's to another 3 months!

• Cheers! :)

Alt text

This thread is like an amazing example of how shipping should be done. Like wow. I love you guys. Here's to another 3 months!

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

No, they've had enough of the suffering they caused to the players, so now they're doing happy ending where no one dies!

• Oooh. I hope this won't end up like most other "choose your own story" stories I've read.

A.

A all the way.

Spam pressing A .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That wasn't a scream.

That was an "A"

Hey there, fellow shippers. So, here's the deal. Remember how we talked about a severe lack of fanfiction in this thread? Like, really, we k

• How did they end? :D

Kuroix12 posted: »

Oooh. I hope this won't end up like most other "choose your own story" stories I've read. A. A all the way. Spam pressing A . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That wasn't a scream. That was an "A"

• Please elaborate what you mean by all those other stories. I'll be sure to make this not meet the same fate.

Oooh. I hope this won't end up like most other "choose your own story" stories I've read. A. A all the way. Spam pressing A . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That wasn't a scream. That was an "A"

• Mostly just mean to say they die before they even really get to take off.

Please elaborate what you mean by all those other stories. I'll be sure to make this not meet the same fate.

• You see the seriousness in them photoshops, ma boy?!!!!
    Armis and I will keep this alive!!!

Mostly just mean to say they die before they even really get to take off.

• I agree. I'm very excited to be apart of this ship going forward. Hail to Rhysha and all its members!

• A all the way! This sounds really awesome!

• edited July 2015

I got a question for all of you, I saw two questions, or should I say scenarios come up over and over again and plenty of reaction gifs. I'd like to add a twist to this. Describe the following situations with a song lyric or movie/game scene.
    How would this thread react to:

A: Sasha and Rhys get together for good.

and/or

B: One of them dies.

I would say.

B:

It's just an example. It doesn't have to be a link, a written quote/lyric is fine.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

THREE WHOOPS FOR ARMIS AND CTARL

You see the seriousness in them photoshops, ma boy?!!!! Armis and I will keep this alive!!!

• I just came from the Rhysha Chat! And i gotta say it was a great time :)!!!!!!!!! I really had a ton of fun!!!! I believe i was the sweetest, most heartwarming guy in the history of everything in todays chatroom! Thank you to @Pipas @armis37 @Ctarl-Ctarl Empire @... and everyone else who thought i was cute and gave me compliments!!!! I love you all <3

btw. you still havent apologized for all the swearing but i'll forgive anyway... i wouldnt wanna end it on a bad note cuz yu guys have swearing needs... and the need to post disturbing images... But its all good :)

Have a great night everybody! <3

• Aliens. I approve.

A:
    YAY

B:
    NOOO

I got a question for all of you, I saw two questions, or should I say scenarios come up over and over again and plenty of reaction gifs. I'd

• edited July 2015

B:

I got a question for all of you, I saw two questions, or should I say scenarios come up over and over again and plenty of reaction gifs. I'd

• (?) Dot will remember that

I just came from the Rhysha Chat! And i gotta say it was a great time !!!!!!!!! I really had a ton of fun!!!! I believe i was the sweetest,

• B:

• edited July 2015

B:

I'm sorry.... I'm a monster... D:

• Woah I'm hyped...fucking A!

• I'm not bitter because Rhyiona didn't happen. I'm little bitter because TTG didn't handle those shipping scenes very well. They felt a bit forced (in my opinion) because you can't really avoid those romantic moments. Rhys and Sasha still end up looking like two lovebirds no matter what you choose. But otherwise those scenes were really cute and funny. I liked their dialogue and chemistry actually.. only scene I didn't like was that flower scene because it's..disneyish..too easy...too much sugar...not subtle at all... :P

-Jones- posted: »

Because they're bitter that their own ship isn't canon. :P

• Hey man, Edmure and Roslin didn't get fucked up.

So we solid.

The Red Wedding: Rhysha Edition!

• Alt text

I feel honored to have started the fire with you Pipas, we did it. Long live Rhysha.

Once upon a time there was a thread. It was named "Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys." It was created the same day as the first episode came out by

• No Skype, chatstep please.

So, about the chat meet up. How many of you are actually planning to go there? 2 people already said they can't, so I wonder if it'd be bett

• A+

• Grimnir3 posted: »

• need to post disturbing images

Depends who finds them disturbing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just came from the Rhysha Chat! And i gotta say it was a great time !!!!!!!!! I really had a ton of fun!!!! I believe i was the sweetest,

• A: Alt text

B: Alt text

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

@Green613 It begins

• This is supposed to take place after the crew reaches Helios and gets inside
    • 3 Heavy Loaders gunned each other down in the middle of the hall, splitting the crew into Rhys, Gortys and Sasha ; Fiona, Vallory, her henchmen, Finch, Kroger, and Loader Bot. "Guys! Wait. Gals! Over here!" Rhys suddenly turned the other direction and ran into the maze of Helios' hallways. Sasha lacked behind, but Gortys and Rhys were up in front. They rounded the corner and waited for Sasha. "Hey.. Are you okay?" Rhys asked her. "What do you mean. I'm... I am o-kay." She replied, with pain in her voice. "Why are you standing like that?" Rhys noticed the weird pose she stood in, with one leg weirdly placed. "Standing like what?" "Like... that." "Yeah he's right. You aren't standing as awesome as you usually are!" Gortys remarks. "I'm just not comfortable around you after... the dome..." This hit Rhys like a train. The 'You don't want to be remotely close to this' train. "Look. I need to tell you somethi-" Rhys was interrupted by loud metal steps pounding down the hall. "We need to go!" He said. Sasha struggled to get off the wall she was leaning on. Gortys says "Hi! Do you want a lift?" "I think I can do it" "Don't be like that! You might get captured by them! Hop on!" Sasha reluctantly agreed, she didnt like getting help. They continued running, but Rhys ran out of breath about 20 seconds after running. Gortys caught him also. "Where are we headed?" "Just turn left up here!" Rhys turned around to see 2 of the loaders following them. Sasha looked at Rhys with concern. "You've been acting pretty weird lately. Can we, talk about it?" Rhys said "We are running from 2 robots that are about 15 ft tall with guns. On a robot roughly 1/10th of its size.We should wait until we reach where we're going." "Where is that??" Rhys said simply "Where I should have been. RIGHT!" "What?" "Oh nothing. Telling Gortys where to turn is all. With just some convenient timing. LEFT" Sasha ignored this one. With a few more turns, they reached Vasquez's office. The gals ran in as Rhys hacked the door with his Echo Eye to stay closed. All 3 of them hit the floor to recover. The awkward conversation began. "So..." Sasha started. Rhys decided he should tell her about Jack. He did. Leading up to getting to making an alliance with him. "You made an alliance with Handsome Jack? And let him control your robot stuff?" "Yeah. It was a good idea at first, I admired him. I don't know why. Just how he gained through the ranks so quickly. Rhys continued, up to the jungle. "Rhys." "Yes?" "I just.. wanted to say something." "What is it?" "You know.. in the jungle. Right?" At this moment, Rhys knew what was happening... Sort of. "Well, which part. The scary part, or the.. other parts." "You know, the flower." "Ohhh. Right, the flow-er. The cool flower. For the cool girl What about it?" Sasha reached into her hood. She pulled out, this exact flower. "I kept it. To remind me of that side of you." Sasha looked down to hide her face. "Okay... let me explain." He told her about how he blacked out. She suddenly glanced at Rhys. "I think I know what happened. And I'm glad if this is was really happened. But, maybe Handsome Jack took control of your body when you took the concussion?" For how smart Rhys is supposed to be, this didnt occur to him why his face hurt. "That probably did happen, he might be listening right now." "I don't care." "Me neither." "So do you know what happened at the dome?" "Yeah, I woke up, my face felt like it got punched. Probably from the fall. Then like 10 seconds later I'm out cold again. I guess vallory attacked us" Sasha seemed relieved by this statement. So, it was Sasha's turn. She told Rhys about what happened. When it reached... that part... Rhys reacted just about like Sasha did. "Woah. What the f-" "Language!" Gortys screamed. "Sorry! Wait, did you hear all that?" "Yes. I also saw it all. I would erase it from my hardware but I can't. Fib.exe complete"
    • This is just a chunk. Shall I continue? I dunno. I'm gonna wake up in about 8-9 hours since its midnight for me. Night guys, hope you enjoyed :D
  • edited July 2015

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community.

Choose one couple that you think Rhys will be with: Rhyiona (Rhys x Fiona) or Rhysha (Rhys x Sasha)?

Plot: The story took place during and after the events of Unterganger Prison 2 and the development of Tales from the Borderlands' Episode 4 and 5, An undercover member of Rhyiona infiltrates a group of Rhysha who plan to rob a jewelry store while the Rhysha are losing to the Rhyiona in the monstrous, endless war or Nazis are losing to the Untergangers.

Written, Produced, and Created by @98Elliottchin

Executive Producers: @xfuriouss and @Eryka

Co-Producer: @bembiann

Starring: @ABigBadWolf, @Poogers555, @ReggiesLeftArm, @Green613, @Pipas, @GrumpyDof, @Lepa93, and @javoris767

August 2015

The Rumble On Pandora - Official Trailer

• Rip Sasquatch :(

B:

• Judge for yourself:

Alt text

need to post disturbing images Depends who finds them disturbing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.