Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yay!

Grimnir3 posted: »

I have no idea if that's a big milestone for this thread but we just reached 7k comments. Yay? EDIT: Okay as I wrote this comment it said 7k, but now exactly 6.953. No idea what this is about. o_o Erm, yay nonetheless?

• Why me every time? xD

...that wedding.

• Thanks, right back at you.

I feel like sharing my feelings! I dunno who here likes ME and who doesnt, but I like all of you! i'm proud to call all of you ghuys and ghirls my INTERNET BUDDIES!

• :)

Thanks, right back at you.

• Part 2 of mah fanfic. Be sure to read the 1st one! :P

• The group is silent for a bit to let the information settle. Rhys felt he should apologize, but at the same time he knows how Sasha is when she's thinking. He waited for her to speak first, which would be a while. Gortys was in ball formation, hopefully sleeping. Within about 10 minutes Rhys was getting bored. He started scanning things around the room. He came upon a glowing hatch shaped thing under Henderso- err. Vasque-.... The room's currently vacant desk. Scanning it, the Jack-a-pedia said :

• "Very super secret entrance to somewhere. I dunno. ~ Material : The strongest stuffs found inside Helios. ~ Hotness meter : 0/10 Rusty and how would you find it remotely attractive? Good god at least its hidden! ~ Seriously JUST GO TO IT ALREADY! GOD your little story exchange got boring!"

• Rhys got up and walked over to the desk. Trying to be quiet about it, he slid the desk immediately in the most quiet silent ninja moves combo ever. No? Fine. What really happened was he let one loose as soon as he attempted to slide the desk. It didn't move. Gortys started giggling, but all Sasha did was look up for a brief few seconds. She then looked down and went back to focusing. Rhys needed help. "Gortys?" "Hehehe, yes Stinker?" "It was gonna happen without pushing it! Just. Gahh please help me move the desk?" "Oh! Sure thing! I thought you had it handled.." "To be fair there must be a lot of stuff in it." "Okay... Sounds true! Can I ask you something?" "Uh, sure Gortys."

• Gortys fell to a whisper "What's wrong with her? Because I liked how you gave her the flower! It was sooooo cute! I can just picture it!" "Well. You know Jack, don't you?" "Uh... yeah! Isn't that an adults juice stuff? gasp Were you getting into that?!?!" "Noo no no! Jack is a very powerful guy. Well, was. He used to manage Hyperion. He led us to gain more power." "Ohhhhh! So he passed?" "Yeah. By vault hunters, or bandits he referred to them." "What a shame. I wanted to meet him! What was he like?" "Uhhmm.... he was self confident, a maniac that killed almost anything on Pandora, he changed his name to Handsome Jack an-" "Ohhh wait! He was programmed into my memory! Why didn't you say HANDSOME Jack?" "Well, I thought it's the same." "The guy that programmed my arms' name was Jack Sploidberg. I feel bad for him, I picked up on a test run that he got made fun of a lot. Mostly because of his name. He also had a weird 6th toe on his right foot." "Well, that is weird..." "...My point is there's a lot of Jacks. Just one Handsome Jack though, meowww. So, you mean HANDSOME JACK is in your brain only?" "That would be correct." "So I can't see him?"

• "Nope. So thats why she's upset, Jack too-" "HANDSOME." "Right. HANDSOME Jack took control of me and made me, do things to her." "Oh. You slapped her ass!" "Yea- Wait no! Ja- Handsome. Jack. Did when he controlled my body." "So he can control you?" "Yes." "Is he now?" "No, I don't think so.." Du du duuuuun!

• Yeah I need to sleep. Baiii guys I'll be back tomorrow :P

• Well. Here we go again. Fanfic attempt 2. Let's hope I don't backspace myself to death again, eh? Then again. If you're reading this I obviously haven't. It's also fairly short. Most of my stories are 4k long depending on my mood but I felt I needed to contribute something for deciding to jump from Lurkervile so late.

**Better Than What I Thought**

"You know, you're not nearly as bad as I thought you would be. For someone who works for a soul-sucking company like Hyperion anyway." Sasha's teasing, sing-song voice sliced through the settled silence in the metallic hallway they were travelling down.

"H-huh? Oh, uh. Heh. Thanks. You too?" Fumbling words passed through Rhys' mouth. He didn't know what was up with Sasha today, but she seemed to have this certain...aura around her today. She seemed far more approachable than usual at least. The day was filled with flushed cheeks, obscured glances and stomachs filled with Rakks. If he didn't know any better, he would have sworn up and down that she had looted a Hyperion® brand perfume(A'lure™. A'lure™, the only sure fire way into your affections heart is through their olfactory senses.) while they all had their backs turned.

"Woah boy. Sweaty palms, sweaty palms! Quickly wiping his hands on his pants (secretly of course) Rhys cleared his throat and tried to break the small lull in their conversation.

" Yeah, you're-" Rhys cleared his throat again, hoping that his voice didn't sound as whiny and crackly as he thought. "You're not so bad yourself! You're definitely more likeable when you don't have a gun pointed at my face." He flashed a crooked (hopefully flirty) smirk her way and put a little more "umph" in his steady gait.

"Hahaha. Still goin' through puberty there, huh? Might want to be careful there, Rhys. All you'd have to do it pack on a few more pounds and you'd be a spitting image Basonova!" A wry smile and dry chuckle met Sasha's exuberant laughter. He lightly shoved her shoulder in response to her ribbing and shook his head in exasperation at her seemingly unending chuckles.

"C'mon! It wasn't even that funny!" His words just made her laugh harder.

"W-w-where's your s-sense of humor, Rhys? That was p-pure comedy GOLD!" Her melodious "Melodious?" laugh came to an abrupt halt when a snort escaped from her nose. "Ah!" Sasha's bronze cheeks filled with blood and she stopped dead in the hallway. Hands quickly covering her mouth in abject terror, her horrified doe eyes met Rhys' shocked and mischievous ones. His grin could almost split his face and she could just *see *how long he was going to rib her for this.

"Well, well, well! What have we here, Sasha? Hmm?! W-was that a, uh. Hmm. What was it called?" Rhys' grin grew impossibly bigger when he caught Sasha's narrowed eyes with his. He wiggled his eyebrows in retaliation. "Ah. That's right! A snort! Who woulda' thought Sasha, the most refined-"He drawled his voice and did his best Vasquez impression. "-Charismatic and controlled of us....SNORTS!" Rhys dramatically placed both his hands on his cheeks.

"S-shut up! It's not funny! It's-it-it was just some stray air!" Sasha's cheeks were still scorching when she punched Rhys' arm.

"Ah-ouch!" He chuckled while rubbing the assaulted part of his limb. "I was just kidding!"

Sasha's glare intensified and her lips crunched up into a pout.

"What? C'monnnn, it's not that big of a deal! It's kinda' cute actually." A foreboding feeling settled in Rhys' stomach the moment those words escaped him. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! He tried to catch a glimpse at Sasha with his widened eyes and saw that she was moving ahead like nothing happened. "I don't think she heard me." He sighed and slumped forward in relief.

Another silence overcame them with nothing but the soft "clink"ing noise of their shoes hitting the metal floor.

"You....you really think it's cute?" Sasha's voice once again was the first to break the silence. Her tone was different this time around. He'd never heard her like this before. Mad? Sure. Cocky? Most of the time. Irritated? More than what he'd like. But this? Never. She sounded...bashful, almost coy.

"Well...Yeah. I mean it's, uh, kinda', kinda' adorable? I-I guess..." Rhys felt like smacking himself in his face with his metal hand. Wow, was he bad at flirting.

Wait.

Was he flirting? Was..was that what this was? "O-Oh, God! Does Sasha know? Has she been flirting back?!" How long has he been doing this? Rhys wasn't even sure he knew what was going on anymore!

"Adorable, huh?" His heart felt like it stopped in anticipation of where this conversation might be heading. "Would you consider me adorable, Rhys?" Her voice was back to the teasing mode it was in earlier and he had the distinct feeling that if he didn't answer the question correctly, he would be having one long solitary conversation with himself during the rest of their mission.

"Of course!" Rhys said, bass in his voice and false bravado laced through his words. "Prettiest woman in all of Pandora! Right here!" He moved his hands her way in a similar fashion of those hand models he saw on T.V. back on Helios.

His efforts were rewarded with genuine light hearted laughter coming from the now titled "Prettiest Woman In All of Pandora".

"Laying it on a little bit thick there, Rhys?" Rhys never saw her like this before either. She had a gentle smile and her eyes looked all the more bright, Illuminating her green iris' in a lovely way.

"Haha. You think?" He stretched his arm being his back and scratched a light itch. "Well, It's kinda' true regardless. W-well, I mean, it IS true. Not even a "kinda" about it! Y-you know you have really nice eyes right? Heh?" Rhys quickly backtracked and stumbled out a compliment when he saw Sasha raise her eyebrow at "kinda' true".

He offered her a cheesy smile when he noticed the corners of her lips quirked upwards just the smallest of bits more.

"You know what, Rhys?" It was Rhys' turn to aim a upwards brow at her direction. Lightly shoving him, Sasha placed one hand around the side of his head and placed a kiss on his flushed cheek. "You're better than what I thought. At flirting at least." Flashing a mischievous grin Rhys' way, she pushed him and propelled her way forward. Taking off on a light sprint.

"Well, c'mon slowpoke! Fiona and Athena need us to take out those turrets!" Rhys stood there dumbfounded. Shaking his head another giant smile lit his face.

"Hey! Wait up, you cheater!"

Boop.

• Nice going! Glad you worked on the format a bit. Thanks for your hard work, Rhysa soldier! /salutes

Have a nice rest. YOU'VE EARNED IT. DISMISSED!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

* Part 2 of mah fanfic. Be sure to read the 1st one! :P * The group is silent for a bit to let the information settle. Rhys felt he shoul

• Nice one, I was smiling through it all :) Sasha's teasing is just so damn merciless, and I could just see how Rhys was going more and more awkward :D Good job!

Kuroix12 posted: »

Well. Here we go again. Fanfic attempt 2. Let's hope I don't backspace myself to death again, eh? Then again. If you're reading this I obvio

• You caught Rhys and Sasha awkwardness perfectly 10\10

Well. Here we go again. Fanfic attempt 2. Let's hope I don't backspace myself to death again, eh? Then again. If you're reading this I obvio

• edited July 2015

Just a heads up, the chat will be on chatzy after all. If more people than 15 comes there, then we'll move to chatstep. :P

I'll leave the link to chatzy in the OP.

• edited July 2015

Yeah, sometimes the forum tends to round the number. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We'll get to 7k soon, don't worry. :P

Grimnir3 posted: »

I have no idea if that's a big milestone for this thread but we just reached 7k comments. Yay? EDIT: Okay as I wrote this comment it said 7k, but now exactly 6.953. No idea what this is about. o_o Erm, yay nonetheless?

• Oh my, that was really sweet. :D Great job!

• Thanks you guys XD

Leluch123 posted: »

You caught Rhys and Sasha awkwardness perfectly 10\10

• And Jack. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't blame Rhys for admiring it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• <3

I feel like sharing my feelings! I dunno who here likes ME and who doesnt, but I like all of you! i'm proud to call all of you ghuys and ghirls my INTERNET BUDDIES!

• Rhysha question for today:

Let's assume that Felix didn't betray Sasha and Fiona and is still a loving/loved father figure in their little family. What would Rhys have to do to earn Felix's approval to date Sasha?

• Bribe him :)

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: Let's assume that Felix didn't betray Sasha and Fiona and is still a loving/loved father figure in their little family. What would Rhys have to do to earn Felix's approval to date Sasha?

• Rhysha answer for today : If felix didnt betray Sasha and Fiona, wouldnt dey be rich? o.O

Rhysha question for today: Let's assume that Felix didn't betray Sasha and Fiona and is still a loving/loved father figure in their little family. What would Rhys have to do to earn Felix's approval to date Sasha?

• These questions are purely theoretical, my friend :D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Rhysha answer for today : If felix didnt betray Sasha and Fiona, wouldnt dey be rich? o.O

• With 10 million dollars?

Bribe him

• Alt text

With 10 million dollars?

• Nice one, you summed up perfectly why I want those two to be a thing.

• Alt text

• Poor Rhys, always awkward as hell :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

By tigerphantom

• Rhys in the first panel: "I hope senpai will notice me." o///o

By tigerphantom

• Omg, I'm laughing so hard. :D Poor Rhys. :D

By tigerphantom

• Well, he is Mr. Ten Million Dollars!

With 10 million dollars?

• One day Rhys...

One day...

By tigerphantom

• Who's amazing?

You. You are amazing.

• Holy crap! I just came back from working with my uncle and there is so much good stuff in the thread!

GLORIOUS!

• Alt text

Holy crap! I just came back from working with my uncle and there is so much good stuff in the thread! GLORIOUS!

• Just a reminder - the chat event is in an hour! :P

• Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Or should I say kiddos and cupcakes?

Remember that forum story me and Ctarl promised you? And how we needed your help to pick the story to tell? Well, thanks everybody who voted and thanks everybody who atleast read what we had to say there. So, from this moment on, the voting on that post is stopped. Also, here are the results:

A (TftB quad's adventures) - 12 votes.

B (original characters) - 0 votes. :(

The people have spoken! And we shall deliver! Next week, be on the lookout for the first chapter of this fanfiction! So long until then, friends!

And here's another promo art Ctarl quickly put together! Don't worry, it's still very nice!

Alt text

• Can't wait! Rhysha rules!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Or should I say kiddos and cupcakes? Remember that forum story me and Ctarl promised you? And how we

• -patiently waiting to enter chat-

• Wow, I didnt know that was possible!

Plot twist, Rhys has more money in his pocket than Fiona

• edited July 2015

Nice chat ... Very nice

Pipas posted: »

Just a reminder - the chat event is in an hour! :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.