Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• The jews. Killer line, doesn't matter where you enter it xD

QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY What was your favorite card that you saw? Mine: Dog with it's entire tail shoved up it's anus.

• We might repeat it even sooner than that. Wednesday/Thursday anyone? :P

armis37 posted: »

We'll need to repeat it the next Saturday My head hurts, so I guess I'm having some kind of a hangover after yesterday lol

• Once again, spectacular job Grumpy! :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

And done (almost) !

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

I could do the Cards Against Humanity all day every day.

Pipas posted: »

We might repeat it even sooner than that. Wednesday/Thursday anyone? :P

• Yeah, he'd need to stuff that clothing he's in and get some stilts or really high high heels.

Oh my, the image.

And people say that Vaughn is the Stranger... Sorry, I really don't see it working out.

• You guys played Cards Against Humanity? Damn it, Pipas, schedule another one ASAP, preferbly Thursday.

Grimnir3 posted: »

Is everyone still conscious or at least alive after yesterday? I have to say I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a foru

• Okay, same time? :P

You guys played Cards Against Humanity? Damn it, Pipas, schedule another one ASAP, preferbly Thursday.

• I can see my head from up here!

And done (almost) !

• Grumpy is love. Grumpy is life.

And done (almost) !

• edited July 2015

After reading some of @Kuroix12 fanfics it inspired to do this fanart its based on this part "Sasha placed one hand around the side of his head and placed a kiss on his flushed cheek" :D

Alt text
    Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Rhys' face is priceless.

After reading some of @Kuroix12 fanfics it inspired to do this fanart its based on this part "Sasha placed one hand around the side of his head and placed a kiss on his flushed cheek" Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Alt text

After reading some of @Kuroix12 fanfics it inspired to do this fanart its based on this part "Sasha placed one hand around the side of his head and placed a kiss on his flushed cheek" Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Alt text

• Glorious.

Alt text

• Great job! Rhys is like:

"Is this real life? Is this finally happening? Am I dreaming? Oh my God, SHE'S TOUCHING ME!"

• Alt textAlt textAlt text

Soo, what do you guys say about another chat/cards against humanity/another disturbing story if you fancy ._. /other activities you can think of event? How about this Thursday, the same time - 10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 PM EST/12 PM (noon) PST? Hm? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Good? Bad? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?

Also, we seriously need to find another chat client, because the chatzy limit is pathetic, chatstep is ugly as hell and not everyone has Steam/Skype. If you have any suggestions, comment below. In the meantime I'll try to find something myself. :P

• Pipas' notification be like

Alt text

• Nah, that's Green's. Mine is 100 times smaller.

Pipas' notification be like

• Alt text

• edited July 2015

It's done! :D bembiann is amazing! :D

Alt text

Source

• ALL PRAISE SASHA!

It's done! bembiann is amazing! Source

• edited July 2015

AND LOADER BOT! AND GORTYS! ATHENA TOO!

armis37 posted: »

ALL PRAISE SASHA!

• Loader Bot is staring into my soul. I'm scared...

But Sasha looks soooo cooolllll! bembiann is an awesome person.

• I waited for that so long damn that dude/duddette have so much talent!

• It's a girl :)

Leluch123 posted: »

I waited for that so long damn that dude/duddette have so much talent!

• Alt text

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I found a new chatroom client!

KIWIIRC

How to join? Type #Rhysha into chat room, click on the key and then write "flower" into the column that just appeared.

You won't probably see anyone there, because we'll still be in the chatzy room for our little chats, but for our main chat events we'll probably move there. But try to join at least once anyway to make sure it works for you. :P

• Soo, how many people ship GortysBot too?

Alt text

Source

• Nah, they're like a brother-sister to me.

Please, refrain yourselves from 'Lannisters approve' comments xD

Soo, how many people ship GortysBot too? Source

• The link is taking me back to this thread.

I found a new chatroom client! KIWIIRC How to join? Type #Rhysha into chat room, click on the key and then write "flower" into the col

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Summary of today chat

Also Dot is saying Hello

• Loader Bro is a bro.

Now, if Claptrap ever came by, new ship!

• Alt text

Fixed.

The link is taking me back to this thread.

• (?) That person will remember that.

SzymeG posted: »

Summary of today chat Also Dot is saying Hello

• Timothy MUST be perfect Stranger

Let's talk about heights. Source Lol at Vaughn.

• /Screeches

It looks awesome! Thanks for the compliment XD

• Meee!
    Alt text

• My Rhysha question for the day : does the couple follow a religion?

• Obviously they will establish a new religion, they will follow their only true lord and saviour Loader Bot, he lost his legs for our sins.

Sasha will write their "Bible" while Rhys becomes the Pope.

Accept Loader Bot in your lives or get shot by a (insert a fire element weapon here) forever!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

My Rhysha question for the day : does the couple follow a religion?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.