Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited August 2015

wanna be spookid?
    69sp000ki5me

• Damn....why TT?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

WHY would they cut this dialogue?!?!? >:L I demand to know! http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/125432509193/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-rhys-and

• edited August 2015

It always depresses me when learn i about cut content in games i like. Especially when then content sounds awesome.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

WHY would they cut this dialogue?!?!? >:L I demand to know! http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/125432509193/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-rhys-and

• Awwww! Poor Vaughn begs Rhys not to leave him alone, but the next episode we are forced to LEAVE HIM ALL ALONE!

Got me right in the feels. =(

stevean2 posted: »

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122679089668/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-fiona-vaughn Ow. I didnt order a large order of feels with a side order of pain today.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Look what I found while my cleaning my PC....hell it feel so long time ago.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Good stuff.

Leluch123 posted: »

• No news for episode 5.

Can someone tell me what's missing in this picture ?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

First time I've been here in months and I have to say it looks much more professional than I remember it being.

• And has a lot more members ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

First time I've been here in months and I have to say it looks much more professional than I remember it being.

• Join us Dojo. Join us.

One of us, one of us. One of us.

• Nah, I'll probably just watch from the shadows since I don't ship.

Join us Dojo. Join us. One of us, one of us. One of us.

• much more professional

That's what we pride ourselves with. ;)

• So I see that a considerable amount of Rhyshans here were originally TWD fans before they immigrated to Rhysha (and I’m one myself),so I wanted to ask :

After this game ends will you abandon this thread and the whole forums for good an re-immigrate to TWD forums,or will you stick to this thread forever?

• :(

Awwww! Poor Vaughn begs Rhys not to leave him alone, but the next episode we are forced to LEAVE HIM ALL ALONE! Got me right in the feels. =(

• This time last year, I was a regular on both The Walking Dead forum and The Wolf Among Us forum.

This year, it's pretty much just been Tales.

I'm guessing once Season Three of TWD drops, I will end up being a regular on that forum once more.

This thread will always hold a special place in my heart though.

ZapThroat posted: »

So I see that a considerable amount of Rhyshans here were originally TWD fans before they immigrated to Rhysha (and I’m one myself),so I wan

• Don't forget people talking to hats

SAVE YEHSELF SKERY HET

Team Fortress 2 in a nutshell.

• Same here,except I haven’t been much of a TWAU fan.

This time last year, I was a regular on both The Walking Dead forum and The Wolf Among Us forum. This year, it's pretty much just been Ta

• Before this, I was always in TWAU section. Now I'm mostly here and occasionally there. After this, I don't know what I'll do ;_; I'm not going to TWD section for sure.

So I see that a considerable amount of Rhyshans here were originally TWD fans before they immigrated to Rhysha (and I’m one myself),so I wan

• This thread will always hold a special place in my heart though.

People will be telling stories about us for years. At least I hope they will.

This time last year, I was a regular on both The Walking Dead forum and The Wolf Among Us forum. This year, it's pretty much just been Ta

• Stay here bruh!!! PLEASE?! XD

armis37 posted: »

Before this, I was always in TWAU section. Now I'm mostly here and occasionally there. After this, I don't know what I'll do ;_; I'm not going to TWD section for sure.

• Why?We have cookies there ;)

Before this, I was always in TWAU section. Now I'm mostly here and occasionally there. After this, I don't know what I'll do ;_; I'm not going to TWD section for sure.

• Sure it will happen,after we become millionaires ;)

This thread will always hold a special place in my heart though. People will be telling stories about us for years. At least I hope they will.

• sad trombone

• Well I was a lurker since late TWD s2 so I guess you can say that my origins are from here :) I'll probably move to TWD for michone and season 3 but I'll be visiting often, this thread is awesome

• Same,I got TWD shortly after the release of No Going Back,I made my account after finishing S2.,and I got into Tales right after the release of Atlas Mugged.

Well I was a lurker since late TWD s2 so I guess you can say that my origins are from here I'll probably move to TWD for michone and season 3 but I'll be visiting often, this thread is awesome

• Yeah I seriously hope that TT sees the potential of this series and makes S2

Same,I got TWD shortly after the release of No Going Back,I made my account after finishing S2.,and I got into Tales right after the release of Atlas Mugged.

• Welp,after looking at TWAU,we can only dream :(

Yeah I seriously hope that TT sees the potential of this series and makes S2

Welp,after looking at TWAU,we can only dream

• I'll go back to TWAU lol

HazzatheMan posted: »

Stay here bruh!!! PLEASE?! XD

• I'm still on it :P

I'll go back to TWAU lol

• I was a lurker (see what I did there?) after Season 1 ended, and I lurked after all the episodes of TWAU and S2. I finally made an account in November, so yeah.

• edited August 2015

I was always a lurker in the WD section and only recently decided to join to support my OTP. When it ends ill probably head over to the MineCraft(love this game) section. If they announce season 2 or TWD ill participate over their as well.

But even a tftbl ends i wont be leaving this section anytime soon(please let their be a season 2). When BL3 hits though im heading to gearbox forums immediately.

• Yeah,I remember you were the first one to reply to me,memories man :D

I was a lurker (see what I did there?) after Season 1 ended, and I lurked after all the episodes of TWAU and S2. I finally made an account in November, so yeah.

• Did you know they have a Tales from the borderlands forum too,it’s not quite as gorgeous but it’s there :)

UmbraCode posted: »

I was always a lurker in the WD section and only recently decided to join to support my OTP. When it ends ill probably head over to the Mine

• Tell us if the MC is good then I have mixed feelings about it

UmbraCode posted: »

I was always a lurker in the WD section and only recently decided to join to support my OTP. When it ends ill probably head over to the Mine

• Sooo...your old pal Guilty King needs some help. Basically, I am unsure whether I should change my avatar and if so, change to what. I dunno if you people wanna help with the decision, but if so, click the comment I will write as a reply to this one. It will be a spoiler since there will be a lot of images. You can tell me what I should change into and if I should Rhysha-fy it. Some will obviously be too big. I will crop them out if I decide to chose it. So: Here goes:

• edited August 2015

My current one:

Other options:

I already use this one almost everywhere:

This one was the first one I used back in the day...kinda nostalgic:

other ones:

Sooo...your old pal Guilty King needs some help. Basically, I am unsure whether I should change my avatar and if so, change to what. I dunno

This ^
    This one here is awesome.

• Yeah i know, i prefer this forums design thus the reason i came here instead.

Did you know they have a Tales from the borderlands forum too,it’s not quite as gorgeous but it’s there

• I agree. Thanks for the feedback. :D

This ^ This one here is awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.