Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• arrested? what for?

I feel yah the first time I went back to regular public school for only a semester and I already had sucky grades, unwanted drama, and getting almost arrested....

• it only detects every letter once. Since there are two Hs in the word, it only bothered to write it down once.

Rhysa?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

Don't remember if this one was posted already.

enter image description here

source

Also our favorite scene once more.

• I think it was posted already, but then again it's worth getting posted twice. :D

Leluch123 posted: »

Don't remember if this one was posted already. source Also our favorite scene once more.

• Damn....if only Rhysha had so much art as Rhack....but well beggars can't be choosers.

Pipas posted: »

I think it was posted already, but then again it's worth getting posted twice.

• Someone was supposed to put all of this things in the wikia, no ?

• Yeah well, tumblr loves gay ships.

UmbraCode posted: »

I agree with this so much. Also i dont see how people think Rhyack is even feasible, its such a silly ship lol. Yets its the most popular TFTBL ship on tumblr. Oh well.

• Yup someone....

GrumpyDof posted: »

Someone was supposed to put all of this things in the wikia, no ?

• Well it was your idea in the first place, so you should do it. :D

But to be honest, I don't think anyone was supposed to do that.

• I put some stuff a while ago, but then every1 abandoned the wiki, so i did too...

• That's internet for you...

I put some stuff a while ago, but then every1 abandoned the wiki, so i did too...

• Well I guess from what I heard someone was suspected of bringing something to school (though I don't really know what exactly) in their backpack so since I had a decently large one the cops pulled me from class and frisked while one held my hands together behind my back, facing the wall while another cop looked through my backpack. I was clean but later I found out it was just a false alarm.

arrested? what for?

• enter image description here

• Sent a friend request too. ;)

Ohh Pipas can you add me too? I didnt knew you guys had a steam account! http://steamcommunity.com/id/more-testing <- That me

• Hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread, Lokoso! Hope you'll like it here! ;)

Lokoso posted: »

Rhysha is honestly the only ship w/ Rhys that makes any sense. Rhys and Fiona hate each other's guts in the flash-forward sections of the ga

• Actually I think that Gayperion (rhys\vaughn) would make a lot sense too. They had many cute moments in the game. Just saying :P

Lokoso posted: »

Rhysha is honestly the only ship w/ Rhys that makes any sense. Rhys and Fiona hate each other's guts in the flash-forward sections of the ga

edited September 2015

The feeling when Youtube starts to have more Rhysha than Tumblr

enter link description here

• I agree with this opinion, but in a friendly way rather than a romantic one :)

No worries, it's your opinion after all! I in particular ship it because they actually do get along just fine, and as I thought her opini

• Well we both love Metallica so that's a good start :D

I like you.

• Thnx :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You're ay oke

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well we both love Metallica so that's a good start

• I agree. They definitely have a special bond.

Sadly, the only thing suggesting they aren't a couple is the fact they've known each other for years and haven't gone past as just friends.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Actually I think that Gayperion (rhys\vaughn) would make a lot sense too. They had many cute moments in the game. Just saying :P

• yeah they friendzoned long time ago. :P

I agree. They definitely have a special bond. Sadly, the only thing suggesting they aren't a couple is the fact they've known each other for years and haven't gone past as just friends.

• Rhysha shippers on YouTube : stop being so good at the edits :l

The feeling when Youtube starts to have more Rhysha than Tumblr enter link description here

• Just a little reminder - Town of Salem event starts in 15 minutes. ;)

• Y? u no like the Rhysha vidoes?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Rhysha shippers on YouTube : stop being so good at the edits :l

• no they just need to stop being 3goodatediting5me

Y? u no like the Rhysha vidoes?

• edited September 2015

I really wonder why some people are so mean to Rhyiona,i mean i did a Rhysha fan art,since you done for us too,but some but they're some of you being so rude.Like we are at a war or something.

• Some people care too much about two fictional characters.

I don't like it either. :(

I really wonder why some people are so mean to Rhyiona,i mean i did a Rhysha fan art,since you done for us too,but some but they're some of you being so rude.Like we are at a war or something.

• What Poultry said , The War thing for me is just some sort of jokes and fun than a war ...

I really wish some people could calm down their tits

edited September 2015

Have you noticed how it always guys in those gif? Never a hot lady?

SzymeG posted: »

What Poultry said , The War thing for me is just some sort of jokes and fun than a war ... I really wish some people could calm down their tits

Have you noticed how it always guys in those gif? Never a hot lady?

• Love that way she looks at him in this scene.

Don't remember if this one was posted already. source Also our favorite scene once more.

• I wanted to ask GrumpyDof or Pipas if someone worked on my Rhysha avatar. I feel so naked without the Rhysa logo on the avatar.

• Don’t worry,he is working on a big project now and wants to concentrate on it,he will get to making avatars after he finishes it.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I wanted to ask GrumpyDof or Pipas if someone worked on my Rhysha avatar. I feel so naked without the Rhysa logo on the avatar.

• Grumpy is super busy right now and I'm not exactly that good in Photoshop. :D He'll make the avatar after he's done with the Big Project. ;)

I wanted to ask GrumpyDof or Pipas if someone worked on my Rhysha avatar. I feel so naked without the Rhysa logo on the avatar.

• Yeah, some people can be really passionate about their ship. (which I personally don't get, it's just 2 fictional characters for Christ's sake)

• Ok thanks again. :)

Grumpy is super busy right now and I'm not exactly that good in Photoshop. He'll make the avatar after he's done with the Big Project.

• Their complete lack of romantic chemistry must lead to them becoming a couple!

No_username posted: »

Rhys and Fiona hate each other's guts in the flash-forward sections of the game inb4 rhyiona shippers come in and be like "OMG THEY BICKER LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE THEY'RE SO IN LOVE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

• edited September 2015

Sneaks this in here
    Whispers 'Tell me if you want it in a different colour'
    <.< >.>
    Backs into the shadows
    Grumpy could probs do better though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.