Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Injecting Rhysha into bloodstream in 3... 2... 1...

enter image description here

• Yes, his grin can charm and amaze everyone he meets, people will sing songs about his grin for centuries.

UmbraCode posted: »

Abit of offtopic but i just started game of thrones a few days ago and i think i found a telltale character(or any game character for that matter) whos hot as Rhys. Asher, wow that smile. That smile is dangerous but hes so beautiful.

• Well this was awhile ago I was probably 14-15 at the time like I said first time back in regular public school in years, when I got out the class room and saw the cops I thought something happened at home until they said to turn around with my hands to my back I remember being so nervous even though I was innocent, stuttering as I asked "w-w-why s-so curious?" and in my mind I obviously knew the answer.

Wow thats terrible, how old are you and why would cops do this to a kid....in school. Wth.

• Oh my god i almost spilled my drink at the computer when i saw rhys and vaughn and oh god claptrap

Photobomb!

• Lmao this is awesome

Photobomb!

• Deal.

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah but ppl ship rhack and rhack is fucking awful and abusive so I don't see why ppl can't enjoy rhyiona even if you think it doesn't make sense or not ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Can't we all agree to team up and burn rhack down? xD

• 10/10

CraazyCake posted: »

enter link description here DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I CREATED

• ASHEER <3333

I love Asher.

Abit of offtopic but i just started game of thrones a few days ago and i think i found a telltale character(or any game character for that matter) whos hot as Rhys. Asher, wow that smile. That smile is dangerous but hes so beautiful.

• Ahaha, awesome pic Carley! :D

Photobomb!

• Thanks Zap, I'll post a shorter version in OP later. Now I'm kinda busy. :P

ZapThroat posted: »

Thank you.As of lately a lot of new members have been joining us,they love their ship like everyone else and would fight for it if necessary

• Best booze ever.

I could use some brain bleach right now. AKA tequila.

• edited September 2015

Too bad he had a problem with doors.

• It’s okay,take your time.

Pipas posted: »

Thanks Zap, I'll post a shorter version in OP later. Now I'm kinda busy. :P

• Gayperiontrap confirmed.

Bring on the shipping.

Photobomb!

• edited September 2015

Maybe this was my plan all along! Maybe I wanted to coax Grumpy into saving them from my poor photoshop skills!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAahhahahaha... haha... :D ... :I... :(... :'(
    Also, if you've still got time @Grumpydof, I believe @Lokoso is looking for a killer Rhyshafied avatar.

My GOD!

• enter image description here

Maybe this was my plan all along! Maybe I wanted to coax Grumpy into saving them from my poor photoshop skills!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAahhahahah

• nice fanart

Injecting Rhysha into bloodstream in 3... 2... 1...

• *gasp

RHYSA CONTFURM !!!11!!!1!!1! OMGLEL

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

nice fanart

• heh nuuu lel

*gasp RHYSA CONTFURM !!!11!!!1!!1! OMGLEL

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

this one is...weird...

• It's something! I like the colorful contrast.

Leluch123 posted: »

this one is...weird...

• yup, agreed

this one is...weird...

• So guys, shipping aside:

What was your favorite moment so far in Tales from the Borderlands?

And by shipping aside I mean give me an answer that has nothing to do with ships.

Me: the Hyperion finger shootout. I've never cried from laughter so hard.

• Escaping from the moonshots in EP2,I just felt that my heart stopped when music started playing,best intro eva :D

So guys, shipping aside: What was your favorite moment so far in Tales from the Borderlands? And by shipping aside I mean give me an a

• edited September 2015

Ep 1 intro ... Maaaaaaaan i just waited to long to see pandora again but now we will must say Good bye to Tales when ep 5 comes out :(

So guys, shipping aside: What was your favorite moment so far in Tales from the Borderlands? And by shipping aside I mean give me an a

• Mine would also be the Hyperion finger shootout, it reminded me so much of a particular episode of an old TV series called Spaced with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost :D

• So many to choose from, probably the finger gun shootout scene too.

• FINGER GUN FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

i'm unable to chose one so

Ep 1. The intro landing

Ep2: Intro and Trust Jack ending scene

Ep3: Trust Jack opening scene and the chase in the dome

Ep4: Finger fight and Rule hyperion ending

• Done. :P

It’s okay,take your time.

• The shootout on Helios was so genious and hilarious at the same time that I don't even think there'll be more epic scene than this. (but then again you never know with Tales ;))

I also loved Ep 2 and Ep 3 intros. :P

Done. :P

• The second one is so... random. :D

this one is...weird...

Not sure if anyone ever posted this on the thread yet but I made this some time after episode 3 came out. Rhys is holding a tiny flower that kinda blended in with his shirt so you can't really see it :P

• Ohhh, I didn't realized you made this! I love your pixel art! :D

I especially love these ones.

BionicPaint posted: »

Not sure if anyone ever posted this on the thread yet but I made this some time after episode 3 came out. Rhys is holding a tiny flower that kinda blended in with his shirt so you can't really see it :P

• Pfffft. That's so obvious.

This scene:

• Thank you! :D
    I haven't drawn anything in a while 'cause i'm having a bit of an artist's block

Ohhh, I didn't realized you made this! I love your pixel art! I especially love these ones.

• Well, it's friday. I know it's later than usual, but it's time to close the poll. :P Let's see what game is the lucky one...

And it's Left 4 Dead 2!

Get ready, because you have less than 24 hours to prepare for the zombie apocalypse! Countdown to the event.

• There's a slight chance I might actually make it this time!

Well, it's friday. I know it's later than usual, but it's time to close the poll. :P Let's see what game is the lucky one... And it's

Sign in to comment in this discussion.