What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Okay. I'm going to get deep here. Okay again, not really, but I'm serious.

Anyone whose a Beatles fan knows who really wrote this song...

And I love this version a lot more. George just had a more soulful and honest voice to him.

• Only George had the balls to record a video in the Evil Dead house.

• 1:08 - Who is that Drake Bell Looking guy on the left?

Johro posted: »

Okay. I'm going to get deep here. Okay again, not really, but I'm serious. Anyone whose a Beatles fan knows who really wrote this song... And I love this version a lot more. George just had a more soulful and honest voice to him.

• Wow. It's been so long since I've heard this song. Well, now I know who made it! Thanks! :grin:

Johro posted: »

Only George had the balls to record a video in the Evil Dead house.

• edited July 2017

Well, I was watching another one of Skinnysun's Awesome TWD Music Videos when West Beastly mentioned this song as a music video recommendation in the comments. It's actually pretty nice.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

• more pls

If you guys want sad songs, I gotchu.

• Its awesome discovering all these songs from Kenny fan videos.

• ed sheeran is my man

• edited July 2017

Nah, this one's a better representation of their band.

• Currently listening to Square Things and Brave by Jonathan Coulton in the album: "Solid state"

• Coming back to it. This is song is pretty great!

If you guys want sad songs, I gotchu.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

• Don't even need to watch the video. +1

• edited July 2017

I can't believe how underrated this film is by the masses.

• I don't recommend actually using this as a bedtime story.

• The one thing that Shymalan get's right in his movies is his soundtrack. Nice Pick

I can't believe how underrated this film is by the masses.

• I so hope he gets James Newton Howard for the sequel Glass.

The one thing that Shymalan get's right in his movies is his soundtrack. Nice Pick

• edited July 2017

It's been half a year since I finished the show and this song still gives me goosebumps...

"Stay out of my territory."

• Vince Gilligan definitely has a good collection of songs in Breaking Bad. My favourite is If I Had A Heart by the way.

It's been half a year since I finished the show and this song still gives me goosebumps... "Stay out of my territory."

• I pretend like I know all the words in this song and look like a weirdo whenever someone enters the room.

• Yeah, that one was used as an intro in Vikings as well. Love that one too. :D

Vince Gilligan definitely has a good collection of songs in Breaking Bad. My favourite is If I Had A Heart by the way.

• It has a lot of context in the lyrics which I love , and the scene in the go-kart with Jesse was great, it was a way for him to release all that pressure that Walt made him feel.

Yeah, that one was used as an intro in Vikings as well. Love that one too.

• She's gone far since her music video in Zootopia.

I pretend like I know all the words in this song and look like a weirdo whenever someone enters the room.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

A Normal Day in Bağcılar

• I can see from your avatar that you like Mr. Robot, so you probably know this one but it's just so amazing...

I kinda feel like Elliot every time I hear this one, especially with this quote because I can relate to it in a weird way.
    "Today started just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and every day for the last month, a loop, my perfectly constructed loop."

It has a lot of context in the lyrics which I love , and the scene in the go-kart with Jesse was great, it was a way for him to release all that pressure that Walt made him feel.

• "Today started just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and every day for the last month"

That line basically paralleled the introduction of Fight Club with the quote "Everything's a copy of a copy of a copy". I loved that introduction accompanied by that song, it really set the tone of the series being unpredictable.

I can see from your avatar that you like Mr. Robot, so you probably know this one but it's just so amazing... I kinda feel like Elliot ev

• Also if you want to feel like Elliot, some eagle-eyed fan has found all of the different albums from Elliot's CD collection. I'm surprised by how many of my favourite bands are in the collection. I love Eddie Van Halen's music as well as the Smashing Pumpkins and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, especially the particular album Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Its pretty cool and if you want to check it out I've left the Spotify link below.

https://play.spotify.com/user/justinallenionn/playlist/3cVS9IvdWmuKLPAZtt5dlk

I can see from your avatar that you like Mr. Robot, so you probably know this one but it's just so amazing... I kinda feel like Elliot ev

• Oh, thanks. That's pretty useful. :D

Also if you want to feel like Elliot, some eagle-eyed fan has found all of the different albums from Elliot's CD collection. I'm surprised b

• edited July 2017

• Looked up a radio playlist for the song above. This is the first song that came up. Damn, this song can set an atmosphere so easily, it almost drives me to tears.

• I recently got this theme as my ringtone but I haven't watched Wonder Woman yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.