Who Caught Today's Episode?

Comments

• I think the deal with the Sparrows is going to bite Cersei in the ass, but not to the Tyrell's favor. Theon should have tried to stop the rape and died, doing nothing makes me want to see Stannis give him to Melisandre to burn after Ramsey goes down fighting.

• Pretty good ep overall, RIP innocent Sansa and hello adult Sansa.

• edited May 2015

When you know you're getting the booty tonight

Alt text

• I guess we see things differently. I saw it as she telling Reek that she has Northern allies that will help them. I guess either she will sympathize with Reek or he tells her the truth at some point.

I highly doubt it considering the preview for the next episode shows her crying and asking Theon to help her escape.

• The main problem with the whole Sansa arc is that it looks forced in order to give a POV in Winterfell. Sansa literally has no reason to go back, she has the support of the vale, and could have gone to certain houses such as the Umbers or the Reeds where she would be safe and her claim would be supported. Instead, she decides that the best way "to take control of her destiny" is by returning to Winterfell where it's flooded by the men who killed her family.

• edited May 2015

I just remember Oleanna trolling Tywin while they were talking Loras and Cersei marriage. I thought she'd at least try to even if it's not effective. Considering one of those zealots had an incestuous relationship with Cersei, how will that play out.

KCohere posted: »

I did love her calling Cercei a tart, lol. What could she do? Cercei is not even in charge anymore no matter what she thinks. Its the sparrows who sre gaining power. Im sure Olenna is going to try to pull all her weight next episode.

• She didn't decide that. Little finger put that on her.

The main problem with the whole Sansa arc is that it looks forced in order to give a POV in Winterfell. Sansa literally has no reason to go

• Alt text

And if you don't think crying Theon is the saddest thing about this scene, you're wrong

• How does everyone feel about Baelish after this episode? I think I know what he's trying to do, but his chaos theory is really confusing me.

Here are my thoughts:

• He knows Stannis is coming for the Boltons and probably win because of the few allies they have.
    • So announce that Sansa is alive and marrying Ramsey. That way it would force the North to ally with Roose to protect Sansa.
    • Either way, Sansa most likely won't be "harmed" by the victor.
    • Then Cersei would command her forces to fight the victor assuring the Lannisters would win.
    • then he could strategize once he is in good with the crown and the biggest threat to the crown is dealt with.
  • AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

She didn't really have a say, half-tricked and half-forced into it by Littlefinger.

The main problem with the whole Sansa arc is that it looks forced in order to give a POV in Winterfell. Sansa literally has no reason to go

• lmfao his face was kind of made me laugh :L

And if you don't think crying Theon is the saddest thing about this scene, you're wrong

• Alfie is an amazing actor! All three of them did a great job.

• I guess that was the scene Rheon said was nauseating to make

• i wonder why they didnt reach for him to be the joker....

Iwan Rheon is one of the best actors on the show right now. He needs to win some awards for his portrayal of Ramsay. I really enjoyed this episode. Lots of building up and quite a decent amount of great dialogue between characters.

• whos suppose to be that character??

I dont know how anybody can look at Ramsay who is certifiably insane and thinks he can be manipulated. People think Sansa can just use her f

• edited May 2015

Sansa has a friend called jeyne in the books who she brings to kings landing with her. After ned dies jeyne gets carted off and sansa assumes she has been killed too. After sansa escapes in a jamie POV it is revealed jeyne has been working in the kitchens since then and cersei etc decide that as arya is likely dead they will make jeyne fake arya and marry her off to ramsey (no one would likely know the difference). Anyway its even worse in the books, ramsey makes theon be with jeyne which obviously after being reeked theon cant do.

jamex1223 posted: »

whos suppose to be that character??

• i hope not! bronn is fucking dope.. but typical GoT kills everyone we love. i also hope Jorah doesnt die?

Also poor Bronn, I do hope that little scratch is not poisoned and as such results in another character being killed for little reason but i

• Baelish i a wildcard. he is gonna create a bunch of shit that is gonna be insane. that guy is a snake in the grass

pcharl01 posted: »

How does everyone feel about Baelish after this episode? I think I know what he's trying to do, but his chaos theory is really confusing me

• good episode. starks again get done dirty, baelish is a motherfucking instigator of the highest kinds, i WISH bronn or jorah to not to die but they seem to be marked for death this season, PLEASE NO. what the hell is happening with arya?, where the hell is Bran and what the hell is his story?, why are all the Lannisters's enemies so fucking stupid?? they make a dent to them and then they get cocky and they(lannisters) comeback and win. serioulsy the only one that made any damage was tyrion.

• What good would him dying trying to stop something that wasnt going to be stopped do? Itll be better when he and Sansa realize theyre in this together and help each other deal with it.

richforce posted: »

I think the deal with the Sparrows is going to bite Cersei in the ass, but not to the Tyrell's favor. Theon should have tried to stop the ra

• Yeah, that was Littlefinger. She didnt know they were going to be there until they were already there.

She didn't decide that. Little finger put that on her.

• Hes been incredible as Theon/reek.

FishySticks posted: »

Alfie is an amazing actor! All three of them did a great job.

• It's just a matter if time before Theon/Reek snaps and goes nuts and tries to kill Ramsay.

• edited May 2015

There is no Bran this season, the Three-eyed Raven is training him atm and since we already have one training storyline this season (Arya) they decided to skip it and they bring him back next season when he is done with his training.

Edit: Oh, and don't worry the Lannisters are already going downhill.

good episode. starks again get done dirty, baelish is a motherfucking instigator of the highest kinds, i WISH bronn or jorah to not to die b

• Hes a snake and hes always been a snake. Not suprised that he betrayed Sansa to cercei.

How does everyone feel about Baelish after this episode? I think I know what he's trying to do, but his chaos theory is really confusing me

• edited May 2015

That was a horrible scene to watch mainly since I remember the actress as a very young girl but you know what Sansa? I'm sorry but I just don't feel bad for as you had no business going to the North in the first place. If you want to point your finger at someone it should be to the showrunners who brought you there even tho it didn't make a lick of sense and it still doesn't. Why again is she in Winterfell?
    The scene was at least very well acted and made me sick for a few seconds even though I knew it was coming(Jeyne Poole got it worse).

As for king's Landing - Loras was arrested simply for the fact that Olyvar knows he has a birthmark in the shape of Dorne(arguable)? wasn't he his squire? doesn't it make some sense that he might have seen him naked as some point or that Loras had told him about that sometime ago? so the entire case was built on this single testimony? it didn't feel like they whipped him for confession like they did for Kettleblack in the book so is he doing it voluntarily to avoid prosecution himself? great witness you got there.
    As for the LF thing...I'm not even going to start talking about that.

Dorne was terrible again, what a waste of time...Couldn't they portray Darth Ellaria and her Darkstar merry band more evil? it was insane how they decided to go full evil on these characters. Also, man Trystane hit the ground like a wuss so he can't be YG. It's pretty obvious that Doran's plans are to marry him to Dany.

And now it's totally nitpicking but why are they using the word 'country' so often this season? it's just feels wrong and unplaced since the proper word should be 'realm' in feudal world

After all that said, I think it's probably the best episode this season

• I don't think LF really means to be loyal to Cersei at all. He just told about Sansa so he gets to beat Stannis or Boltons (whoever wins) with the Knights of the Vale without Cersei interrupting him. And when he beats Stannis or the Boltons, he has both the North and the Vale (plus he is Lord Paramount of the Riverlands) in control, at some level at least. In that position he has no reason to do what Cersei tells him (if Cersei even has any kind of power anymore) - so he most likely will not put Sansa's head on a pike. However I must say that I don't believe that Littlefinger's plans will go as... well, planned.

Hes a snake and hes always been a snake. Not suprised that he betrayed Sansa to cercei.

• edited May 2015

If Game of Thrones has a happy ending, Cersei will probably die towards the end of the story. Lmao. Her death would be the happiest ending ever.

I don't know cersei is too strong of a character for her to die by these zealots.

• now my whole thing is he is not betraying sansa. that dude is obsessed with her like with Catelyn. know what i think does he want revenge for Catelyn?? i mean he definitively didnt want her dead, did he? he wanted Ned dead to get Catelyn, now shes gone Sansa reminds her of Cate, so either he just wants everyone dead or just wants to get revenge of some sort.

Hes a snake and hes always been a snake. Not suprised that he betrayed Sansa to cercei.

• Mmmmm okay. no Hodor :,(.... ok but WTH is this 3 eyed raven dude? why was Bran of all chosen??

There is no Bran this season, the Three-eyed Raven is training him atm and since we already have one training storyline this season (Arya) t

• edited May 2015

It is a bit saddening, but it carries lots of depth for the plot. He can't stand seeing Sansa for all practical purposes being raped but feels powerless to do anything. You can see a touch of brotherly instinct when he cries. It shows his penance for neglecting his allegiance to the Starks. If you look at the sneak peek for Episode 7, Sansa and Theon appear to grow close to each other. They'll probably (almost definitely) make their escape from Winterfell before the end of Season 5.

• edited May 2015

No. He wants "everything." XD. But for real I really don't know what he wants. But it's pretty clear he's got more than revenge on his mind.

now my whole thing is he is not betraying sansa. that dude is obsessed with her like with Catelyn. know what i think does he want revenge fo

• So....Bronn is screwed lol. Man I don't want to see him die :/

• I actually thought he'd die in this episode. Thank God he didn't! But from the way things are going it doesn't look like he'll die yet.

I'm more worried for Tyrion. Things just keep getting worse and worse for him. He doesn't have money as a friend anymore, the only thing he has is his brain. Let's all hope it'll keep him alive.

So....Bronn is screwed lol. Man I don't want to see him die

• I'm pretty sure he made him use his tongue. shiver

Sansa has a friend called jeyne in the books who she brings to kings landing with her. After ned dies jeyne gets carted off and sansa assum

• YES.

I was really, really hoping Theon was gonna pull a Darth Vader/Palpatine moment and toss Ramsay out a window or something tbh. :S

• The last five minutes. Pretty much sums up my anger of how they switched out Jeyne, and then made it really uncomfortable. Not too bad, but good development of the story line and characters. Also where is Griff and Young Griff? :C

• If you want to learn the backstory of the guy, here is some info of who he used to be and how ended up there: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brynden_Rivers

In the books it's made clear that all of the Stark child are basically wargs (except Sansa I guess since Lady died), but only Bran gets to learn to use it. And on top of that Bran is apparently a greenseer - he has "magical abilities that included power over nature and prophetic visions".

Mmmmm okay. no Hodor :,(.... ok but WTH is this 3 eyed raven dude? why was Bran of all chosen??

• Thanks HBO you broke my mom, and part of my soul.

Lol! Best comment ever! I'm really sorry about your mom though. GOT is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Worst/saddest part for me is, my mother likes Game of Thrones, so she watches it every so often, i'll spare the details, but the show "might

• Jorah Connington (Greyscale) and Aegon died on the way back to his home planet

The last five minutes. Pretty much sums up my anger of how they switched out Jeyne, and then made it really uncomfortable. Not too bad, but good development of the story line and characters. Also where is Griff and Young Griff? :C

Sign in to comment in this discussion.