What if Rhys is actually gay?

Comments

• It could stop the current ship battle [Rhyiona/Rhysha] :D

• I'm glad its here!
    Alt text

Peace is here!?!?!? We have to stop this battle mate :O It's in our hands......I think.

• edited June 2015

I meant, it's not here if we don't stop this bloody ship battle mate :0

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'm glad its here!

• Bring the peace!

I meant, it's not here if we don't stop this bloody ship battle mate :0

• Vasquez/Jerry? Listen to this though: Vasquez/August.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id say Rhys/Fiona would be them sleeping together. Also, I think Vasquez X Jerry should be a thing

• No. Heck no. Rhyiona FTW.

• But the thing about phases is that they end after a certain point. You don't just stop listening to Metallica, you don't just go through Metallica phases, once you're hooked, you're hooked for life. The day you stop listening to Metallica is The Day That Never Comes.

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

What's next? Loader Bot going through a goth phase? Well maybe not a goth phase, but I do remember him, Rhys and Sasha going through a Metallica phase a few months ago.

• This thread is officially episode 3's equivalent of Will Rhys get dat puss tonight? Which I think was the forums (hilarious) breaking point, and hopefully signifies that we're either in the home stretch or about to descend into madness.

So, will Rhys get dat peen tonight?

I don't know, I really like the idea of pan Rhys though (his crush on Zer0 was self-evident)!

As for him and Vaughn I'm kind of torn because while there does seem to be some underlying sexual tension, I like the way that if Rhys was gay/bi/pan (and assuming Vaughn is straight), that they can still be bros.

It reminds me of one of my friends who came out after he left high school and his best friend that he grew up with was just the broiest of bros (hyper-masculine, in the military, known for being a massive player etc.) and he was terrified that he would lose him as a friend if he admitted to him he was gay, but in the end he just couldn't repress himself any longer. Anyway, to everyone's surprise his friend was literally his biggest supporter, and was so proud of him, and took him to gay bars because he was too nervous to go alone etc. etc.

I just think it's a really interesting dynamic, and in a place like Pandora where seemingly everyone is totally nonplussed about diverse sexualities, it would be cool to explore a non-straight x straight bromance.

Also:

#Rhack4Life

• back on top

Alt text

Rhys had admitted to owning Handsome Jack posters and you pair him off with Vaughn? Really? You're missing the goldmine here!

• edited June 2015

So, will Rhys get dat peen tonight?

If so, it's not going to be from Jack. Holo peenween isn't satisfactory.

This thread is officially episode 3's equivalent of Will Rhys get dat puss tonight? Which I think was the forums (hilarious) breaking point,

• It's not the density, it's how you use it. ;)

Also, Jack's straight (but I'm all for unrequited love)!

Green613 posted: »

So, will Rhys get dat peen tonight? If so, it's not going to be from Jack. Holo peenween isn't satisfactory.

• edited June 2015

Also, Jack's straight

I dunno, he seemed to be having a lot of fun sticking his hand through Rhys' peenween area. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's not the density, it's how you use it. Also, Jack's straight (but I'm all for unrequited love)!

• Alt text

(but no i am 100% here for the garbage ship)

Also leaving my headcanon here: panromantic asexual Rhys. (tbh I headcanon all the main four as asexual)

chordati posted: »

Vasquez/Jerry? Listen to this though: Vasquez/August.

• Well, he does like stun batons. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Let's do this....together!! :0

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Bring the peace!

• Rhys/Zer0 is the best rhys ship tho ngl??

chordati posted: »

My personal headcanon is pan Rhys but I'm here for this too tbh (even though I don't actually ship Rhys with anybody other than like, maybe Zer0).

• Ahaha, that was Vaughn! (And what man could resist those abs?)

Green613 posted: »

Also, Jack's straight I dunno, he seemed to be having a lot of fun sticking his hand through Rhys' peenween area. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'd ship vaughn & vasquez instead.

• If he was, then I'd say he's got a cute little crush on Handsome Jack. That would get rather awkward with Jack in his head though.

I'm pretty sure Vaughn might already wonder if Rhys is gay at this point, and also rude. What with the whole... invisible hand puppet on his crotch thing.

• I just need someone to explain to me why there's no Rhyack thread yet.

• Dude can't handle the compliments, giving or recieving. He's always awkward when he does that.

I was thinking that too, especially when he gets all awkward asking how Vaughn is "that's great...I mean f-for you, that's great..." As much

• Haha, after I've heard some of his cut dialogue lines I think you're right. Why, why isn't it in the game? That was just goddamn adorable when Sasha said something like "nah, he's too cool fo you Rhys" when he tried to wave to him. That burn. xD

jambandit posted: »

Rhys/Zer0 is the best rhys ship tho ngl??

• NEVAR, it will always be Rhyiona, forever and always.

• fights

XD

Rock114 posted: »

NEVAR, it will always be Rhyiona, forever and always.

• A duel, sir. A duel to the death, I say. FOR OUR SHIPS.

EN GARDE.

The_Duck posted: »

fights XD

• Only one ship can come away from this intact, you understand. No retreat, no surrender.

Summon the armada! 'Tis my ships versus yours!

• Summon the armada! 'Tis my ships versus yours!

A duel, sir. A duel to the death, I say. FOR OUR SHIPS. EN GARDE.

• Rhyack AKA Rhys/Jack.

O_o Still wanna go?

Wait, which ship are you again?

• As long as you understand that I've got the slightly psychopathic mass murderer on my side.

Only one ship can come away from this intact, you understand. No retreat, no surrender.

• Wait, which ship are you again?

As long as you understand that I've got the slightly psychopathic mass murderer on my side.

• Also, Jack's straight (but I'm all for unrequited love)!

Not so straight when it comes to his body-doubles... And you know, since Rhys kinda look like Jack. I mean, "kinda" still could count.

I don't know, I really like the idea of pan Rhys though (his crush on Zer0 was self-evident)!

Alt text

Even more evident in the cut dialogue, lol.

It's not the density, it's how you use it. Also, Jack's straight (but I'm all for unrequited love)!

• Why didn't you say so? I've got no quarrel with the honorable Rhack shippers. I thought you were with those Rhysha people.

Rhyack AKA Rhys/Jack. O_o Still wanna go?

• I ship them too, just not as much. But if we're still fighting, Jack is still helping.O_o

Why didn't you say so? I've got no quarrel with the honorable Rhack shippers. I thought you were with those Rhysha people.

• Not so straight when it comes to his body-doubles... And you know, since Rhys kinda look like Jack. I mean, "kinda" still could count.

I had the exact same thought, I was like "hmm, I wonder if Rhys looks enough like Jack for him to be into it", but in his bizarre 'Jacksexual' way I think he'd only see him as a cheap imitation - He's only into his doubles because they're literally identical to him (which is just, so freakin' weird/creepy/effed-up)!

And yes, that cut dialogue is amazing (and hilariously sad). Poor Rhys, nobody appreciates his fangirling...

DeityD posted: »

Also, Jack's straight (but I'm all for unrequited love)! Not so straight when it comes to his body-doubles... And you know, since Rh

• What cut dialogue?D :

DeityD posted: »

Also, Jack's straight (but I'm all for unrequited love)! Not so straight when it comes to his body-doubles... And you know, since Rh

• edited June 2015

That one. xD

What cut dialogue?D :

• Yeah that's probably very true. But hey, at least "it's something".

And yes, that cut dialogue is amazing (and hilariously sad). Poor Rhys, nobody appreciates his fangirling...

Alt text

At least zer0 did that heart thingy.

Not so straight when it comes to his body-doubles... And you know, since Rhys kinda look like Jack. I mean, "kinda" still could count.

• Oh yeah, sorry, it's been a few months :P

Ahaha, that was Vaughn! (And what man could resist those abs?)

• Honestly? Probably because tumblr is the place you want to go for Rhack (Jhys, Rhyack, etc.). Any other Rhys ship is usually ignored and/or ostracized because Rhys/Jack has such a large following that people feel threatened if you don't ship it.

And other things. Seriously, go look at tumblr and Archive of Our Own to check out all the Rhys/Jack things. It's rampant over there.

I just need someone to explain to me why there's no Rhyack thread yet.

• [removed]

This discussion has been closed.