Favourite and a Least favourite playable character

Who is your favourite of all the PCs in Season 1 so far and who is your least favourite? My favourite PC is Gared and my least favourite is Mira, not because I don't like her character, I just find her mundane and boring at times.

1. Gared Tuttle
  2. Rodrik Forrester
  3. Asher Forrester
  4. Ethan Forrester
  5. Mira Forrester

Comments

• edited June 2015

My favorite is Asher Forrester while even though I love Mira and her story, I think she is probably one of the better playable characters in the story but I hate all the decisions because I cant stand it, it feels like I am on the verge of getting killed every moment so she is my least favorite playing.

• Asher seems to be torn between Malcolm and Beshka a lot, whether it will have even bigger consequences in the future episodes who knows I have a feeling that Asher will have the choice to save one of them, while the one he chose not to save will be brutally murdered.

Nightmare1 posted: »

My favorite is Asher Forrester while even though I love Mira and her story, I think she is probably one of the better playable characters in

• I'll just order mine 1-5 :p 1 being favorite, 5 being least favorite

1. Rodrik
    2. Asher
    3. Ethan
    4. Mira
    5. Gared
  • 1.Rodrik
    2.Asher
    3.Gared
    4.Mira
    5.Ethan

1. Asher

2. Mira

3. Rodrik

4. Gared

1. Rodrik
    2. Mira
    3. Gared
    4. Asher
    5. Ethan
  • edited June 2015

1 being the best and 5 being the worst.

1. Asher

2. Rodrik

3. Gared

4. Ethan

5. Mira

1. Mira
    2. Roderik
    3. Gared
    4. Asher

Not sure where I'd put Ethan

1. Gared Tuttle
    2. Rodrik Forrester
    3. Asher Forrester
    4. Mira Forrester
    5. Ethan
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Mira
    5. Ethan
  • I hate Mira's storyline. It got better in the last episode but she is my least favourite, sadly.

1. Rodrik
    2. Mira
    3. Ethan
    4. Asher
    5. Gared
      (Ethans my favourite but I'm doing this list by who I have the most fun playing as)
  • I find Mira's storyline a little boring compared with all the other playable characters.

ata95 posted: »

I hate Mira's storyline. It got better in the last episode but she is my least favourite, sadly.

1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Ethan
    5. Mira

I don't dislike any of them, it's just that they happen to fall in that order of most to least most favourite.

• Ethan is not Forrester?

Killah posted: »

* Gared Tuttle * Rodrik Forrester * Asher Forrester * Mira Forrester * Ethan

1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Mira
    4. Asher
  • Nah, I'm just too lazy :/

Pipas posted: »

Ethan is not Forrester?

1. Rodrik
    2. Asher
    3. Gared
    4. Ethan
    5. Mira ( I just have no idea who she is... which is ridiculous considering we play her and can make her whoever we want!)
    1. Mira
    2. Asher
    3. Gared and Rodrik tied
    4. Ethan
    1. Ethan
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Rodrik
    5. Mira
  • I love all the PCs but based off the kind of gameplay we do:

• Mira as my favourite
    • Rodrik
    • Asher
    • Gared
    1. Asher
    2. Gared
    3. Mira
    4. Ethan
    5. Rodrik
    1. Gared
    2. Talia
    3. Asher
    4. Rodrik
    5. Mira
    1. Rodrick. The power his character possess is amazing.
    2. Gared.
    3. Mira. Tense, difficult and boring as hell.
    4. Ethan. He needed more time.
    5. Asher. To me, he makes Mira fun to play.
    1. Rodrik
    2. Asher
    3. Gared
    4. Ethan
    5. Mira
    1. Rodrick
    2. Asher
    3. Ethan
    4. Garen
    5. Mira
  • edited June 2015

Gared* jeez how many times am i gonna miss spell his name lol

Pabster23 posted: »

* Rodrick * Asher * Ethan * Garen * Mira

1. Rodrik
    2. Mira
    3. Gared
    4. Asher
  • playable character

Talia

Alt text

You know something we don't?

* Gared * Talia * Asher * Rodrik * Mira

• Finally someone noticed.

Pipas posted: »

playable character Talia You know something we don't?

• edited June 2015

1.Alt text

Rodrik Forrester-This may sound ridiculous but he's my favourite Telltale protagonist ever.

2.Alt text

Gared Tuttle-He grows on me more and more each episode, culminating with his showdown with Britt which cemented my love for him.

3.Alt text

Asher Forrester-He started out as a little 'meh' but I really like him now. Also who can't love the Asher grin?

4.Alt text

Mira Forrester-I found her quite boring for a while, but ever since killing Damien I have liked her story.

5.Alt text

Ethan Forrester-He was my favourite protagonist in Episode 1 but we didn't spend that much time with him so he's at the bottom.

• 1.) Rodrik
    2.) Asher
    3.) Mira
    4.) Gared
    5.) Ethan

1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Mira
    5. Ethan
    1. Mira
    2. Rodrik
    3. Asher
    4. Ethan
    5. Gared

Sorry, but Gared's story is only really becoming interesting now that he isn't with the Night's Watch.

• edited June 2015
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared/Asher
    3. Mira/Ethan
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Ethan
    5. Mira
    1. Gared 2. Asher 3. Rodrick 4. Mira 5. Ethan
    1. Asher
    2. Rodrik
    3. Gared
    4. Mira

Okay. Tbh. I LOVE Mira's storyline. I love the game. I love her cocky way, like "What? You are afraid of a handmaiden?". She is really badass. So why is she my least favourite character to play?
    Well... When playing her I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Every decision seems to bite me in the ass. And I feel uncomfortable with playing as her. She is almost all alone in Kings Landing which makes it a very dangerous but important place, since she has a lot of influence on the Forrester's future.

Gared is kind of boring. Sorry. I started the game and was like: "Oh man I have to play this lil' boy? ugh..". He's not bad but... I just don't like him somehow. Although I like Jon Snow as a Character I think the Wall-part is the most boring one in the show as well. So that adds to it.

Rodrik is also very hard to play without feeling bad after every decision. If Gared wasn't so boring I would have placed Rodrik as second to last. but I prefer playing a real Lord than a rumor-hunting (but lovely) milksop.

Asher is a funny character and I like his friendship to Breskha. He has a cool grin, action scenes and I feel like making no mistakes at all in his part :'D So he is no. 1 even though I like Rodrik and Mira more but their part is depressing.

My no.1 Forrester is Talia though.

1. Gared
    2. Mira
    3. Ethan
    4. Rodrik
    5. Asher
  • Rodrik
    Gared
    Mira
    Ethan
    Asher

I quite like having to out think your enemies as Mira. Too bad nothing you do has had a huge effect yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.