Morham - Interactive Story

edited June 2016 in Forum Games

Story

This is a story about modern day criminals and their lives. The story isn't really focusing on any particular criminal career, so feel free to make what kind of a character you want. Murderers, hitmen, bank robbers, mafia, you will find those and much more from Morham, a fictional city in the USA. The story will follow a bunch of people, trying to hit the jackpot, or just simply trying to stay alive in this piece of shit of a town. I know this description of the story is lame, but the actual story will be much more better.

Character Submit

Your character does not have to be hardcore criminal, it could also be a cop, drug user, hooker, or what ever you can make up. Just remember, criminals are the main focus here.

SUBMIT A CHARACTER HERE

You can submit as many characters as you like

Character statuses

Introduced: Gregory Redmen, Carol Keohan, Burt Aframiam,

Deceaced or unknown:

Waiting to be introduced: Delilah Robbins, Tommy Devin, Elizabeth Renard, Albert Wilson, Erik Dahlgren, Jose Howard, Aaron Gates, Adrian Roberts, Thomas Whitman, The Black Cat, Kelly Dixon, Anthony Miller, Richard Costigan, Gemma Germano, Michelle Lamothe, Dante Monterey, Chen 'Lǎolóng' Liwei, Liang "Chú lóng'', Wang, Andrew Algren, Koi Guraburedo, Dylan Ronald, Ken Holmes, Diana Reznikov, Asha Radcliffe

Thank you so much for submitting a character!

Comments

• Awesome sound cool! I can't wait to see how this starts!

• Made a character.

• Thanks man!

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome sound cool! I can't wait to see how this starts!

• It's awesome

bloop posted: »

Made a character.

• Submitted two characters. I'm very excited for this :D

• Just checked them & They're both amazing characters

Submitted two characters. I'm very excited for this

• Hey fin. interasting idea i might join later :)

• Thanks man! I'm looking forward for your character :-]

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey fin. interasting idea i might join later

• This seems interesting I submitted a few characters.

• I just checked them. Damn, those are some really well detailed characters! Thank you so much for them, they're all amazing.

xSensus posted: »

This seems interesting I submitted a few characters.

• :)

finlander posted: »

I just checked them. Damn, those are some really well detailed characters! Thank you so much for them, they're all amazing.

• I submitted someone.

I hope he's to your liking.

• Can I submit a whole gang of characters?

• edited July 2015

Oh, sorry I noticed this just now :D I read it, it's great. I just can't put it in the waiting list until Wednesday

I submitted someone. I hope he's to your liking.

• Sure, go ahead

TheFurryOne posted: »

Can I submit a whole gang of characters?

• I've submitted one of them, expect some more later.

Sure, go ahead

• Awesome.

Oh, sorry I noticed this just now I read it, it's great. I just can't put it in the waiting list until Wednesday

• just updated the list, can't wait for the rest of your characters

I've submitted one of them, expect some more later.

• he's on the list now.

Awesome.

• Made another character.

• Added it to the list

bloop posted: »

Made another character.

• Just a quick update. I was thinking about starting this story soon, I still don't know if I should write a little prologue/preview or something before starting episode 1. I still haven't figured out a name for the episode and the chapters though :- D I'll update them as fast as I can think of something.

• edited July 2015

So I decided to not make a prologue, I'm just gonna start the story straight away.

• I got rid of the episodic system, I hope it doesn't bother anyone. Feel free to say your opinion about this if needed.

P.S: I'm gonna stop making these updates now and focus on writing :- D

• Not trying to be pushy or anything, but when are you planning on submitting the rest of your characters?

Can I submit a whole gang of characters?

• Question: Do you prefer reading the POVs in first person or third person?

Example of first person: "What do you mean?" I asked her

Example of third person : "What do you mean?" Carol asked her.

I'm okay with both of them, but can't decide which one to pick. Which one do you guys prefer?

• Third? I can't really deicide, I'll vote third.

Question: Do you prefer reading the POVs in first person or third person? Example of first person: "What do you mean?" I asked her Exa

• I'll go with third.

Question: Do you prefer reading the POVs in first person or third person? Example of first person: "What do you mean?" I asked her Exa

• I always write in third, only because I find it easier for me. If you find writing in another way easier, then by Joe, do it how it's easier for you. I like both ways, and have no problem either way. I might have a problem if the story starts switching between the two, cause that could get messy.

• I have waited 23 days, when will we get a chapter? :)

• Hey guys, it's been some time since I've been on these forums. Well yeah, I've visited the forums to see if there has been any information about the episode release dates, but have not even bothered to look at the notifications. Sorry about that, I just seriously needed a fucking break from some things. I was not all useless on my break though, I managed to write something. I can't describe how stressful it has been to try to think of a good beginning to the story. The first part is always the hardest one for me. I rewrote it, what, 23 times? And it's still in the works :- D

I'm really sorry for those who have been waiting for the story to start a really long time now. I've seriously been trying to put it out for ages now. I'm just so damn tired of trying to think of a good way to start it. Don't worry though, I think I got it now.

Anyways, I better catch up on some stories now. See ya soon ~ finlander

PS:

until dawn is fucking awesome.

bye.

• Don't worry, I guess everyone understands that sometimes you just need to take a break. But it is seriously great that you are back :)

until dawn is fucking awesome.

You're goddamn right. That game alone justified me buying a PS4 :D

Hey guys, it's been some time since I've been on these forums. Well yeah, I've visited the forums to see if there has been any information a

• Sorry for making vain posts like this, but holy shit your characters are amazing! I didn't even realize how many people have actually submitted a character :D Thanks to all of you, just checked the submission answers and it got me really excited, I might end up finishing the first part just now.

• welcome back! I'm really glad to have you around again! And I seriously can't wait for this to start!

Sorry for making vain posts like this, but holy shit your characters are amazing! I didn't even realize how many people have actually submit

• Hey ! What's up ? :) Submitted a character yesterday , Hope he's good enough ;)

• edited September 2015

Hey there! Nice to get some new readers around. Your character was amazing, you should definitely do another one if you just want to. I'm thinking of starting the story either today or tomorrow so stay tuned for that.

alikir34 posted: »

Hey ! What's up ? Submitted a character yesterday , Hope he's good enough

• Sorry, I couldn't be able to finish it in the weekend. I can't really do it today either because of my school stuff, but it'lll definitely come out soon!

• edited October 2015

Gregory Redmen

5th of June 2016 - 10.12 PM

It was raining again. It's cold and nobody was walking in the streets. Why? You'll figure that out eventually. A few street lights had their power on and the rest were either shot down or didn't work.

It was really quiet apart from the sound of the rain dropping to the ground. There was a homeless man sleeping next to an apartment building with a few parked cars next to the building. In one of those cars there was a man sitting inside, listening to the radio.

"... The search for the 32 years old Michael West has finally got to it's end as the police found his body today. He had been sliced to pieces, his genitals were hammered and his eyes were dug out before painfully killing him with a chainsaw. Mr. West was known for giving the police information about the criminal underworld. He had given away the identity of multiple murderers and thieves and was constantly under threat. The police has..." The radio kept playing.

The man was leaning against the driving wheel with his head down. After listening a little further, the man rose his head. "What the fuck have you done again Gregory..." He said to himself and looked at the rear-view window. His face was all red and his eyes were a little teary. He settled his hair a bit, since they were all over. He was definitely in need of a hair and beard cut, but that wasn't the biggest problem of his. His brown hair had already reached his back and he had a rugged beard.

He then wiped some of the tears from his eyes and took a deep breath. "...the investigation will not be stopped until we found out who did this, said the chief of police this morning..." The radio kept playing in the background. Gregory shut it and looked at his hands, which were covered in blood. He opened the car door and stepped outside. It was still raining heavily, so the blood would wash away after a short while.

Gregory took a cigarette from his back pocket and lit it on fire. He rolled up the sleeves of his blue sleeve shirt and started smoking. "I... I gotta stop doing this shit..." He said out loud.

After smoking the cigarette and getting completely wet, he started walking in one of the apartment buildings. He stepped inside and walked to the second floor of the building. He dug keys out of his pockets and placed them in his apartments lock.

He opened the door and stepped inside. It was pitch black since no lights were on. He turned the lights on, just to see some more dust floating in the air. He went further to the apartment, entering the kitchen. It was pretty big compared to the other rooms. He places the keys to the kitchen table and opened the fridge. He took a bottle of beer and opened it.

Suddenly someone touched his back. Gregory turned around quickly to see his wife, Julia, standing behind him. "Oh my god you scared me.." Gregory said and put the bottle down.

"I'm sorry honey, how was your work trip?" She asked him, with a smile on her face. She put her hands around his neck and looked at his crystal blue eyes.

"It was... It went great. Is Jr. sleeping?" He asked her and gave her a kiss.

"Yeah, I told him that you'll be coming tomorrow, so he'll be surprised in the morning to see you here already." She said with the smile on her face.

"That's... That's great. Look, I'm really tired, could we go to bed?" Gregory said with a very tired tone.

"Is everything okay? Your face is all red.." Julia noticed and touched his face that was still cold from all the rain.

"Everything is okay, I'm just really tired. You go out there and work all day in the construction yard, it isn't easy." Gregory tried to act tired.

"Are you sure? You have some blood on your shirt." She said, now narrowing her eyes to see anything else out of ordinary.

"That uhh.. That was just a work accident." Gregory took the shirt off and threw it on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Oh, okay. It just looked pretty fresh." Julia said to him and put the radio on.

"... The police has managed to catch some more information of tonight's murder case. Apparently a young man with a long brown hair had been seen close the crime scene shortly after the murder had happened. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt and boots..." The radio played on the background.

"Thank god they found out something about that case, it was horrible. Who would do something like that?" Julia said as the radio kept playing on and giving clues about the killer's identity.

[Close the radio]

[Try to distract her]

[Ignore it]

Sorry if this is kinda short, let's just be happy I finally got this out :DD Anyways, I hope you liked it, if not, just know that it will get better eventually.

• [Ignore it] Yeah, no... I'm definitely not helping that psychopath.

That was a great first part! I'm glad this has started :D

Gregory Redmen 5th of June 2016 - 10.12 PM It was raining again. It's cold and nobody was walking in the streets. Why? You'll figure

• [Try to distract her] Well, rushing to the radio is bound to draw attention and doing nothing would be boring. Soo...

Great start man! This has a lot of room to grow!

Gregory Redmen 5th of June 2016 - 10.12 PM It was raining again. It's cold and nobody was walking in the streets. Why? You'll figure

Sign in to comment in this discussion.