Morham - Interactive Story

13»

Comments

• Hey,

I was glad to see the activity in this topic, especially that since the beginning I was looking forward how the action in the story will go and how you will introduce my own character in it (if you will do of course). The idea for the story is great and unique by default.

Don't worry and take your time.

finlander posted: »

Hey everyone, been quite a while since the last part and I feel like shit for writing so irregularly. What can I say? First it was becaus

• Welcome back, finlander! I'm sorry to hear that things don't go well for you at the moment and I hope you'll manage to sort them out soon. I can definitely understand that you're not feeling well at the moment. That said, I am happy that you plan on continuing this story. Like Mathea said, this is a very unique story, so I am looking forward for the next part. Take your time, I can promise you I'm still going to be here and interested once this story is back :)

Hey everyone, been quite a while since the last part and I feel like shit for writing so irregularly. What can I say? First it was becaus

• I'll introduce every character from the list. Might take a while for some of them to appear because I don't want to add characters there for no reason, but I'll introduce them all as the story goes on. Thank you very much for your kind words though, I'm glad you're still looking forward for this!

Mathea posted: »

Hey, I was glad to see the activity in this topic, especially that since the beginning I was looking forward how the action in the story

• Thanks Liquid, really appreciate this. Makes me feel a lot better actually, so thanks again. I'm always up for writing, it's a great hobby to have, it improves my English and it also makes me distracted from things, so I'm sure I'll continue this pretty soon.

Welcome back, finlander! I'm sorry to hear that things don't go well for you at the moment and I hope you'll manage to sort them out soon. I

• Hey, I just found your story. It's really good so far, I submitted a character if you haven't got too many already ;)

Looking forward to the next part!

• Added her in. What a great idea for a character!

mellofox28 posted: »

Hey, I just found your story. It's really good so far, I submitted a character if you haven't got too many already Looking forward to the next part!

• Thank you so much! I'm sorry the detail's a bit lacking, my laptop crashed halfway through writing :\

Added her in. What a great idea for a character!

• Don't worry, they're fine :-]

mellofox28 posted: »

Thank you so much! I'm sorry the detail's a bit lacking, my laptop crashed halfway through writing

• Welcome back :) I am also still interested in the story and I look forward for it to continue.

• Is this story dead?

• I'm very much afraid so, at least for now. Finlander hasn't been online in the forums for over half a year, which is concerning. I mean, I have seen even less likely returns to the forums, so I wouldn't rule it out and I'd be very happy if he decides to return, but I really wouldn't count on it, sorry :(

ClaireC posted: »

Is this story dead?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.