Now the Whitehills have gone and done it....

In my play though, I TRIED to avoid open war with the Whitehill's as much as I could. Now with them killing either Asher/Rodrik, it's going to be a bloodbath. No matter what telltale puts in the players path, there won't be a reason to hold back against the Whitehill's anymore. (I am assuming Ryon well be killed anyway....)

They may try and get Gwyn to do something but in my mind it would only be too little too late. Any/All Whitehills well die if caught by Forrester's after this. They may also claim Gryff acted on his own and to spare him and we will "talk" it over. I would only use that to get close so I could kill them under the flag of truce.

Gryff/Whitehill's basically screwed any chance this would end with both families being intact with all members. And Ramsay does share the blame but "Plot armor" protects him so much that it's pointless to even think of him as an enemy...so, I blame the Whitehill's 100%.

Comments

• Yeah... when Ethan died i told to myself that all of them will pay. I said the same thing during his funeral. It's like... i promised it to Rodrik. But every time we met Whitehills i tried to negotiate, tried to make peace. After all, even Ludd said that their houses were friendly in some point. That's why i didn't beat the shit of Gryff. I spare him, cause i thought that maybe after all what have happened... But now, seeing him on his bloody horse, with his bloody army WITH THIS FUCKIN' SMILE... that's over. I'm gonna avenge everyone. I'm done talking and playing the good guy. They're gonna pay in blood. Rodrik probably is going to die since he's determinant, but he'll take with himself as many Whitehills as he can. Just like Asher in his final moments...

Iron from ice.

• This is what I get for showing mercy. >:v I'm done being nice, too, I should have stopped being nice from the beginning, ugh. Fuck Gryff, and every other Whitehill.

• What really bothered me is that TT didn't even took the effort to make Gryff's face look injured ( I hurt that lil shit with all my hate popping one eye out and i'll do it again, no regretz).

• I really hope Telltale surprises us and lets Rodrik/Asher live. It would be like the first determinant character to survive and would surprise everyone since we all know what happens to characters that are determinant.

brbsmoking posted: »

Yeah... when Ethan died i told to myself that all of them will pay. I said the same thing during his funeral. It's like... i promised it to

• Rodrik doesn't have to die: season 2 could easily be about a different family.

brbsmoking posted: »

Yeah... when Ethan died i told to myself that all of them will pay. I said the same thing during his funeral. It's like... i promised it to

• Yeah, it would be awesome! Forresters have suffered enough and both brothers would be great Lords. I'm just scared what telltales are gonna do... After all, they don't care about our tears and heart attacks x'D

I really hope Telltale surprises us and lets Rodrik/Asher live. It would be like the first determinant character to survive and would surprise everyone since we all know what happens to characters that are determinant.

• Yeah, but they seemed to be setting up Malcolm as a playable character for season 2 in Mereen.

Flog61 posted: »

Rodrik doesn't have to die: season 2 could easily be about a different family.

• Don't you understand ?! He has Wolverine regeneration powers !

What really bothered me is that TT didn't even took the effort to make Gryff's face look injured ( I hurt that lil shit with all my hate popping one eye out and i'll do it again, no regretz).

• Yea... I wish I would have had the chance to kill Gryff when the Glenmore soldiers gave assistance.

What really bothered me is that TT didn't even took the effort to make Gryff's face look injured ( I hurt that lil shit with all my hate popping one eye out and i'll do it again, no regretz).

• As well as Lard and Warty I also really hope we get to kill this guy;
    Alt text

• ... yes, telltale, please...

As well as Lard and Warty I also really hope we get to kill this guy;

• edited July 2015

He's Gryff's boyfriend or something...

• Aye! I'll show no mercy anymore. I did nothing to their House and they fucking murder Rodrick! I'll rip their throats, until everyone of them is death, and the name "Whitehill" is never heard again. >:)

• When a Whitehill dies every Bolton loses their minds

When a Forrester dies then

Alt text

• Is he?

_DIO_ posted: »

• I showed mercy to Gryff and the little butt kills me with a stupid smirk on his face... I'm done showing mercy.

I forget that you either win or you die in the game of thrones :p

• There really should have been an option to kill Gryff's men, or at least him.

• edited July 2015

Same! I was always like, "I'll be smart about this" "Maybe peace IS an option" Nah. No more. I'm killing every Whitehill first chance I get, even Gwyn if I have to in order to get the pleasure of killing Ludd and Gryff. Hell, even if Asher has to do it. And that says a lot considering I adore those two. I may even rewind episode 3 and let Rodrik stand up for himself. At least he will have had that.

Alt text

• Same here. I tried playing it smart thinking that the game was so obviously trying to goad me into being violent and thus shooting myself in the foot. But as it turns out, it meant nothing. Now I look like a weak fool for trying to play it smart: that conversation with traitor Royland freaking hurt after he listed all of my "merciful" and "smart" decisions as weak.

No more. Next episode, all of the Whitehills that get in my way are getting slaughtered, no mercy. Asher's going to wreck them royally and if I can, I'll have him tell Gwyn to go screw herself when they meet.

• I just hope they give us the option to be real horrible about it. I want Asher to kill Gwyn as she tells him she loves him and tried to stop her father. Just kill her and tell her she should have tried harder.

• Exactly my thoughts ! Gryff is necessary for the trade so he's safe of course but why in all seven hells are they still alive ?!

The first thought that came through my mind and out loud as soon as we captured them was "Heads, spikes, walls"

Keeping and feeding them makes absolutely NO SENSE

There really should have been an option to kill Gryff's men, or at least him.

• My prediction is that there will be a choice between rescuing Ryon or wiping out the Whitehills. Gywn will hopefully see her father and brother for what they are. If not, well we've already tried doing things her way.

unseenclass posted: »

I just hope they give us the option to be real horrible about it. I want Asher to kill Gwyn as she tells him she loves him and tried to stop her father. Just kill her and tell her she should have tried harder.

• edited July 2015

"The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must" I think that is Thucydides talking about The Peloponnesian War. That is how I play the game and try to be ruthless.

• edited July 2015

If you save Asher

i think Asher marry Gwynn in the end of episode 6

And then there is peace between Forrester & whitehills

I kill everybody else From House Whitehill but not Gwynn

she hasnt done anything wrong just trying to have peace between two Houses

• edited July 2015

Yes, please let us kill this asshole!

• Just as history shows, war is a failure of diplomacy and diplomacy can not solve everything.

• I'm starting to agree with Danerys "I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break it." Viva la Revolution!

• I'm expecting that to happen..It'd be ridiculous if both of them died...It's not like Ned Stark and Robb Stark died at the same time. Theres gotta be a little....uhh.....time between them... Plus I would be somewhat angry if we lose the war to the Whitehills.

I really hope Telltale surprises us and lets Rodrik/Asher live. It would be like the first determinant character to survive and would surprise everyone since we all know what happens to characters that are determinant.

• I want Beskha to kill him.

• Tell you what. I'll save Gwyn, and if Torrhen and Ebbert are decent, I'll save them too.

But Ludd and Gryff are a pair of Scumbag Steves who will never agree to any kind of peace. Screw 'em both.

• Whitehill deserve the cruelest of fates and I aim to give it to them. Rodrick the Ruined will mean something very different by the end of episode 6.

• SCUMBAG WHAT?!

ranger563 posted: »

Tell you what. I'll save Gwyn, and if Torrhen and Ebbert are decent, I'll save them too. But Ludd and Gryff are a pair of Scumbag Steves who will never agree to any kind of peace. Screw 'em both.

• Sadly, Rodrick died on mine. My Rodrick was too soft to do what was necessary to the Whitehill's. This and the fact that it was hard enough to burn/bury Ethan made him make his final choice to save Asher. I think it's something better to remember him by then ruthlessly killing the "Whitehill's in their cribs". Asher will not be remembered as fondly when he gets his hands on the Whitehill's I can imagine...

Whitehill deserve the cruelest of fates and I aim to give it to them. Rodrick the Ruined will mean something very different by the end of episode 6.

• Yeah, people always say, it's Game of Thrones the good guys can't always win. But, it seems like the bad or evil always win instead and that's just as boring and disappointing. They want to make things gritty and realistic, then they should have both evil and good win some and lose some. The Whitehills have beaten us down and pretty much one every confrontation so far. It would be nice to see the Forresters win some too.

Wigams posted: »

I'm expecting that to happen..It'd be ridiculous if both of them died...It's not like Ned Stark and Robb Stark died at the same time. There

• Yeah, but breaking that wheel fucks everybody including herself. Taking lessons in politics from Dany isn't a good idea.

richforce posted: »

I'm starting to agree with Danerys "I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break it." Viva la Revolution!

• This guy must die indeed. Then we should rip his arm off and beat Gryff to death with his detached limb

• Gryff's his b***h

_DIO_ posted: »

• I don't know if I'll kill all of the Whitehills, but Gryff is a dead man.

• I can understand that, especially if you made Rodrick soft. My Roderick is tough as hell. He has chosen violence at every opportunity, but he isn't an idiot. (for instance I didn't try to attack Ramsey).

Sadly, Rodrick died on mine. My Rodrick was too soft to do what was necessary to the Whitehill's. This and the fact that it was hard enough

• edited July 2015

I remember how I had a toast with Ludd about family back at his stronghold.

To celebrate to that ever after, I'll have their heads lined next to each others just like those in the pits.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.