Walking Dead -- How to get Kenny to come with you in Around Every Corner.

edited July 2015 in The Walking Dead

i found this on some russian site http://telltalegames.ru/threads/chto-budet-esli.108/#post-2519

I figured out which choices affects Kenny's decision in the final chapter of Ep4. He is using some kind of "point" system, weird thing is that the game ONLY takes these choices into account so Kenny doesn't care if you let his family starve or if you disagree with his plan.

Episode 1

Save Duck = 2 points

Side with Kenny over Larry = 1.5 points

Episode 2

Don't pick Lilly's side = 0.75 points

Help kill Larry = 1.5 points

Episode 3

Don't shoot the girl on the street = 0.75 points

Don't pick Lilly's side. = 0.75 points

Shoot Duck = 2 points

Episode 4

Kill the zombie boy = 0.75 points

Drop Ben = 2 points

If you get 9 or higher, Kenny will come with you no matter what.

If you get higher than 4 but less than 9 , you'll have to convince Kenny to come with you.

If you get 4 or less , Kenny won't come with you.

Comments

• yeh i seen this on reddit, did you get it from there

• this is awesome! me and Ken were bro's for life but because i didn't kill Larry,i had to convince him to come and he started being a d##k to me lol maybe i got like 8 points...hahaha Kennys mind is working on a points scale while all this bad stuff is going down xD

• Save my kid= brofist ,shoot my kid= brofist , drop ben xDDDDD BROFIST!!!

enter image description here

• Interesting how not helping him come to terms with Duck's death by persuading him to mercy kill the zombie kid in Episode 4 is the wrong choice, in spite of the notification saying (if I recall correctly) is 'You helped Kenny'.

• That's weird my Freind played the walking dead he sided with Kenny sometimes and helped Kattja and duck except at Hershel's farm but that's it
    But after that Kenny said I don't know my your look at my lee and then there was no way to convince him

• You just need to:

• Save Duck in spisode 1
    • Side with him against Larry at the drugstore
    • Keep Larry from turning in EP2
  • He won't go if BEn goes. and then he stay even if I leave Ben.

• Just tell him to deal with it and they both come along.

He won't go if BEn goes. and then he stay even if I leave Ben.

• Save Duck instead of Shawn
    • Protect Duck from Larry
    • Help him kill Larry
    • Leave Beatrice to die
    • Leave Lilly behind
    • Kill Fivel yourself

Done

• really ? that's bomb thanks. tell KEnny to deal with it.

BroKenny posted: »

Just tell him to deal with it and they both come along.

• The last 3 aren't necessary

AronDracula posted: »

* Save Duck instead of Shawn * Protect Duck from Larry * Help him kill Larry * Leave Beatrice to die * Leave Lilly behind * Kill Fivel yourself Done

• I think they are. Is there a walkthrough where only the first three decisions happen to make Kenny come with you?

LeeClemKen posted: »

The last 3 aren't necessary

• I don't know if there is a walktrough but i remember the choices I made , I shot Beatrice , I let him kill Fivel and he still gave me the bro speach

I think they are. Is there a walkthrough where only the first three decisions happen to make Kenny come with you?

• I think leaving Lilly behind is necesary

LeeClemKen posted: »

I don't know if there is a walktrough but i remember the choices I made , I shot Beatrice , I let him kill Fivel and he still gave me the bro speach

• edited May 2017

Maybe. I will check this out next time I replay season 1

I think leaving Lilly behind is necesary

• I done everything except helping him kill Larry and he still is mean to Lee so I just choose the option about family and Clem. Then he came with me and btw I got where everyone comes with me.

• I think this isn't strictly true.

In my game:

Episode 1

1. i saved Duck on the farm
    2. i sided against Larry in the drugstore

Episode 2

1. I agreed with Kenny that Lilly isn't in charge of people's lives or decisions.
    2. I sided with Kenny in the meat locker

Episode 3

1. I shot the woman in the street
    2. I shot Duck

Episode 4

1. I let Kenny deal with the boy in the attic
    2. I saved Ben's life

i still got the "always been there for me Lee" line so i think despite saving Ben or shooting the woman on the street, those 2 in particular don't make any difference to whether he comes with you or not in Ep4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.