What shall Rodrik be remembered as?

Since you have the option to let Rodrik die, I thought we should give him a name, something other than "Rodrik the Ruined." Ethan was either "the bold," "the brave," or "the wise" so what are some of your ideas for Rodrik? All I can come up with is "Rodrik the Rejuvenated" but that sounds pretty lame.

Comments

• Rodrik the Ruined works fine for me, but he's still alive in my playthrough. It will mean a very different thing when I am torturing Whitehills and burning everything they hold dear to the ground. I want the "torture Ludd and Gryff in front of Gwyn option".

• As a cripple that tried his best to save House Forrester but was only strong enough to hold off the enemies until Asher came along and saved the day.

• I can't have him go down as Rodrik the Ruined. To me, he made such a big comeback in spite of what everyone else thought of him and how they looked down on him. That's why I think he needs to be remembered as something different. Though, I would find it funny and ironic if "Rodrik the Ruined" kills and tortures the Whitehills. It'll be like a spit to their faces. MWAHAHA

Rodrik the Ruined works fine for me, but he's still alive in my playthrough. It will mean a very different thing when I am torturing Whitehi

• Sooo "Rodrik the time-bider?" Lol

short_stack posted: »

As a cripple that tried his best to save House Forrester but was only strong enough to hold off the enemies until Asher came along and saved the day.

• Rodrick The Unbreakeble Lord. In my gameplay taht's how I will remember it. The guy that never surrended, never kissed the ring and never let the house be destroyed.

I don't agree that he will be remembered as the guy that only hold the house until Asher arrived, he will be remember as a better Lord than Asher for sure, ASher is crazier and will not be a very good ruler, but will be better in watr times. Rodrick will be remembered as the guy that nver gave up on his family and in his final moments he's the one that allowed his family to survive but sacrificing himself.

So yeah, Rodrick the Unbreakeble sounds a fitting title... ASher will problably be Asher the Gladiator or Asher the Titan because he's freaking nuts :P And Ehtan will be Ethan the Brother (for the ones who like him and value him sacrificing himself for his sister) and Ethan the Baby (for the ones that didn't like him and want to remember him for being too young to rule).

• YAAAAASSS RODRIK THE UNBREAKABLE That's how it'll be for me too

DLGR13 posted: »

Rodrick The Unbreakeble Lord. In my gameplay taht's how I will remember it. The guy that never surrended, never kissed the ring and never le

• Rodrik the Rekt hahaha. Walder Frey would be pleased

Alt text

• How dare you!? ;o

Clemenem posted: »

Rodrik the Rekt hahaha. Walder Frey would be pleased

• This, I like this.

DLGR13 posted: »

Rodrick The Unbreakeble Lord. In my gameplay taht's how I will remember it. The guy that never surrended, never kissed the ring and never le

• Why not Rodrik the strong? he came back from injuries that could've killed "any man".

• LMAOOOOOOOOO

Clemenem posted: »

Rodrik the Rekt hahaha. Walder Frey would be pleased

• Rodrik the Ruined.

Isn't that clever?

• Rodrik the Badass

• What about Cocky Rodrik?

Wolf6120 posted: »

Rodrik the Ruined. Isn't that clever?

• Rodrik The Fearless.

• He'll become Rodrik the Ruiner

Rodrik the Ruined works fine for me, but he's still alive in my playthrough. It will mean a very different thing when I am torturing Whitehi

• I'd go with Rodrik the Remarkable

• edited July 2015

Rodrik one eye. Just slap an eyepatch on him and he'll be the mightiest pirate to ever sail the narrow sea.

Alt text

• Even though, i played it, title carries spoilers man. It can ruin one's experience. Just saying. :P

• edited July 2015

Of p*ssy...

Alt text

Wolf6120 posted: »

He'll become Rodrik the Ruiner

• Best one mentioned here to a playthrough that he survives was "Rodrik the Unbreakable". It fits him.

• edited July 2015

The title is kind of spoilery, you know.

• Rodrik the Still Alive.

• Rodrik the Unbroken. Like unbreakable as others have said, but personally I find it catchier when it's unbroken.

• The Ironman from Ironrath

• Euron greyjoy confirmed?

Rodrik one eye. Just slap an eyepatch on him and he'll be the mightiest pirate to ever sail the narrow sea.

• "They say you're the man who can't be broken", that's what Ramsay says. That line stuck out to me. Rodrik the Unbroken!

• edited July 2015

Rodrik the Ruthless, because after he's finished with the Whitehills their house will be but an unpleasant memory and the butt of jokes throughout all the North.

PProbably not, but hey, I can dream.

• edited July 2015

Rodrik is Gerion Lannister who is also Dario who is also the Dusky Woman who is also Euron Greyjoy who also has teleporation powers and is in 20 different places at once.

It is known. Move over R+L=J. There's a new theory in town.

Wigams posted: »

Euron greyjoy confirmed?

• Asher the Masher!

• Hell yeah!

Quorthon posted: »

"They say you're the man who can't be broken", that's what Ramsay says. That line stuck out to me. Rodrik the Unbroken!

• Wasn't adressed to me, but whatever. It's clearly needed here.

Alt text

How dare you!? ;o

• Rodrik the Proud

• Rodrick the Big Balled! :D

• edited July 2015

Depending on players, some will have "Rodrick the Unbreakable" and others will have "Rodrick the Ring Kisser" / "Rodrick the Mud Diver".

In my play he's still alive deserving the title of Unbreakable on all accounts, but will very soon earn the name "Rodrick the Whitehillslayer", the man who removed any stain of Whitehill genes forever from the Westerosi genepool. (Sorry Gwyn but you know you carry this dormant disgusting Ludd/Gryff DNA, I'll have to do it for the greater good of humanity).

• Rodrick the cat? He has 9 lives

• edited July 2015

Rodrick the Ludd Rapist. I stand by that...so help me after all that has happened he needs this.

• Rodrik the Urban - Kenny

Seriously though I like the sound of Rodrik the Unbreakable as others have suggested.

For the sake of trying to be original try these on for size:
    1.Rodrik the Invincible
    2.Rodrik the Undying
    3.Rodrik the Impervious
    4.Rodrik the Indestructible
    5.Rodrik the Immortal
    6.Rodrik the Armored
    7.Rodrik the Deathless

None of these are very good but they still make sense.

• Rodrik The Still Man

• edited July 2015

as i commented on another thread, Rodrik the Unbroken:

Rodrik's song

Sign in to comment in this discussion.