Saved Asher or Rodrick ?? (POLL)

1235»

Comments

• Asher.

Rodrik and Elaena are/were? cute and I wanted them together but I felt it was a more fitting end for Rodrik to sacrifice himself for his family.. plus I prefer Asher and he had only just returned.
    Honestly though, Rodrik was already badly injured and thus weakened and realistically I don't feel he wouldn't have survived either way. Asher is strong and although it might not actually happen if he stays behind, I believed he could win the fight but would be more beneficial on the outside especially as he bought the army and there under his command.

• Asher.

Rodrik and Eleanor are/were? cute and I wanted them together but I felt it was a more fitting end for Rodrik to sacrifice himself for his family.. plus I prefer Asher and he had only just returned. Honestly though, Rodrik was already badly injured and thus weakened and realistically I don't feel he wouldn't have survived either way. Asher is strong and although it might not actually happen if he stays behind, I believed he could win the fight but would be more beneficial on the outside.

• On my first playthrough at the time I chose Rodrik to be left behind because I thought that as the older brother and protector of his family he would stop the Whitehills I did not think that Rodrik would die but would be captured or something. Then when he was the only one behind the gates I realized he was going to be killed off and it made me sad. Also I wanted Asher alive to be able to show Daenerys that he is Lord of Ironrath and perhaps convince her to ally with him when she returns to Westeros however, she may ally with Rodrik as well since Malcom is one of her advisors and perhaps Malcom can convince her to align with the Forresters.

• edited November 2017

I'd love to see how Rodrik's reputation could evolve in season 2. Between his miraculous survival at the Twins and his (determinant) escape from Ironrath in "The Ice Dragon," the sheer amount of physical/psychological punishment he's been through is fucking INSANE. I wouldn't be surprised if his name gets changed from "Rodrik the Ruined" to "Rodrik the Unkillable Zombie Bastard From Hell."

DillonDex posted: »

It's Rodrik, by the way, not Rodrick, don't let the idiot who posted this confuse you. And if I may be so arrogant and biased (which I us

• Rodrik being a veteran of the War of the Five Kings and a Red Wedding survivor would make some very interesting interactions.

• He would be a widely feared man and even in the codex it is stated that the Lannisters fear Rodrik.

Rodrik being a veteran of the War of the Five Kings and a Red Wedding survivor would make some very interesting interactions.

• Honestly I found the choice to be silly, neither Rodrik nor Asher had a completed character arc by the time their sacrifice was made

• Huh? Really? Any screenshots? Surprised they'd even hear of him.

He would be a widely feared man and even in the codex it is stated that the Lannisters fear Rodrik.

• Well if you play the game go to the codex and it will show it. Sadly I am not able to post a screenshot of it but it is in the game. I am not shocked to hear that the Lannisters would fear him. Rodrik is a man who is trained to command his father's vanguard and his holdings meaning that he has fighting experience alongside his ability to command his people and someone with that kind of power is someone to be feared. However, we have no idea how he fairs against Asher. I believe that Asher is a better fighter but Rodrik is much wiser given he is eldest of all the Forrester children.

Dan10 posted: »

Huh? Really? Any screenshots? Surprised they'd even hear of him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.