A New Game of Thrones fanfiction - The story of House Winterwood

edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hello to everyone and welcome to my fanfiction post ! (I'd like to tell you that my english is not very well so please without haters)

Well the story starts just before the War of the Five kings as House Winterwood is a loyal Stark bannerman with their rival enemies House Allswell, but after time House Allswell changes their rival lord but will I will not tell it now... House Winterwood's seat castle is Starford and of House Allswell is Wintergarden. House Winterwood is known with the production of rare iron that is found only in their mountains within their lands. Theis words are '' Iron till we die ''. A war is coming apart and you have to save the house. Will it be the end of House Winterwood or they will rise? It only matters from the choises you make.

If someone missed the story so far here's the summary : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1inAl7K1Z_kggND7R1YT5ctBotWw8nIsImrUBrr1ELRU/edit#

CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT CHARACTERS

ACT1: Iron till we die Ongoing

Chapter1: The war upon us Ongoing

Chapter2: The King in the North Coming Soon

Chapter3: Nest of traitors Coming Soon

Characters waiting to be introduced: Viseria, Katherine, Giles Verlyn, Charles Gray, Hagar Smithe

Introduced characters: (Characters in BOLD are Point-of-View characters)

In Starford: Lord Brat Winterwood, Harris Snow, Terrence, Rick Winterwood, Elissa Winterwood, Victor Winterwood, Torrhen Bearfrost, Harlon, Elena Snow, Aleks Ackerman

In Wintergarden: Lord Reginald Allswell, Carlos "the Hammer" Allswell, Kenny Snow, Jorah Allswell

In Winterfell: Lord Robb Stark, Rickard Mudd

In Night's Watch: Jon Snow, Nathaniel, Daniel Loren, Carl Winterwood, Steve

In King's Landing: Joffrey Baratheon, Kevin Flowers, Lothar Winterwood, Angelica Black

In Casterly Rock:

In Karhold: Renae Karstark

Deceased: Maester Vellen, Lennon

Comments

• Deja vu....

• I will post the first chapter tommorow

• What do you mean?

kaza125 posted: »

Deja vu....

• edited August 2015

Submitted a character, interested on how this goes. (P.S. I accidently screwed up my character is from Starford not Wintergarden I got confused and thought Winterwood = Wintergarden.)

• Sounds interesting, I submitted a character, maybe I'll submit another, we'll see.

• Submitted a character.

• I mean it's extremely similar to the game

Denis66 posted: »

What do you mean?

• ACT1: Iron till we die

Chapter 1: The war upon us

Terrence

In the early morning, when the sun was raising, Terrence - The Master-At-Arms at Starford, was training alone in the barracks. He draw his sword and it's top was shining like the sun itself. He started to hit the dummy with his sword and at his final swing he chop the dummy's head off.

• Well this was a good training actually. Now I have to repair this shit. - He laughed to himself like he was crazy. The he looked behing him and he saw one of his soldiers running towards him.

• SER! SER! - One of his soldiers was shouting while he was running towards Terrence.

• What is it soldier? - He asked with a confused face.

• We .. uhh we, we caught the maester while he was fucking a girl!

• What?! I'll kill this old fucking man! Where is he? Take me to him! - Terrence was nervous and he didn't let his sword down. The sword was in his hand. His eyes just just grow smaller and smaller.

After minutes the soldier took Terrence to the maester. The maester was 75 years old man who can barely walk. Maester Vellen was surrounded by Terrence's amateur soldiers who were just young boys. Three young soldiers ( who were 18 and 19 years ) were beating the maester. The master-at-arms arrived in the back street with his soldier. He watched while the boys beat him until Terrence stepped in the conflict.

• I never expected this from you .. You fucking son of a bitch! - He punched him in the face with all his power that the maester fell down - Do you even fell ashamed? 75 years old man fucking a girl. You must've been proud of what you did today. And you've attacked one of my soldiers! look at his hand while you can..

• Please don't tell the lord! He'll have my head. I don't want to die today. I beg you pleease Terrence.

[Report Maester Vellen to the lord!] [Don't report him to the lord!]

• I'll try to make something different from the game. I mean it will not have the same story like the game.

kaza125 posted: »

I mean it's extremely similar to the game

• [Don't report him to the lord!]

ACT1: Iron till we die Chapter 1: The war upon us Terrence In the early morning, when the sun was raising, Terrence - The Master-At

• [Report Maester Vellen to the lord!] I don't see why you wouldn't.

A bit of an odd start to be honest, hope it gets more interesting.

ACT1: Iron till we die Chapter 1: The war upon us Terrence In the early morning, when the sun was raising, Terrence - The Master-At

• I'll try my best!

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Report Maester Vellen to the lord!] I don't see why you wouldn't. A bit of an odd start to be honest, hope it gets more interesting.

• [Report Maester Vellen to the lord!]

• Can't wait! ^_^

I'll try my best!

• The voiting was closed

[Report Maester Vellen to the lord!]

• Submitted a character :) Valar Dohaeris

• Thank you! I'am looking forward to your character.

Submitted a character Valar Dohaeris

• Can I do another one? Or its simply one?

Thank you! I'am looking forward to your character.

• Lord Brat Winterwood

In the early morning the lord of the House was just woke up. The birds were flying in front of the window where Brat was sitting. He was looking them and one of the birds just fly over him and landed to his right shoulder. The bird started to sing a song that the lord liked so much that he started to cry a little bit. A moment later he heard a shouting from beneath the castle. He looked at the back streets and saw Terrence dragging someone in the mud. But he acted like he saw nothing because he was in the mood. When he get up from his chair a very known raven landed at his window with a message. It's seel was from House Stark. While he was walking towards the window someone bust the door and came in.

• My lord! You need to know that this son of a bitch fucked one of our farmer girls! - The master-at-arms pointed the maester with his finger and kicked him.

• Calm down Terrence. What crime he made that angered you so much? - The lord was so calm that nothing was important for him at the moment.

• My soldiers caught him while fucking a girl! She is one of our loyal farmers. - Terrence kicked him one again. - My lord, you have to sentence him to death. He is a maester, not a fucking machine.

• Please my lord, I have done nothing wrong. I had sex cause I had to. I'am a man no matter how many years I am. Please my lord don't kill me.

• Or .. you can send him to the wall. - The lord's wife shared a idea with them.

• No my lord, this man deserves to die! - Terrence from another way was yelling.

• Think of it my lord. If you kill me your end will be near to! - The maester looked him in the eyes while telling this.

The maester started to beg Lord Brat and kissed his legs. While this time he was holding the message from Winterfell but he had forgotten about it.

[Sentence Maester Vellen to death] [Show him mercy] [Send him to the wall]

• No, you can submit as many characters you like.

Can I do another one? Or its simply one?

• [Send him to the wall]

Lord Brat Winterwood In the early morning the lord of the House was just woke up. The birds were flying in front of the window where Brat

• [Send him to the wall]

Lord Brat Winterwood In the early morning the lord of the House was just woke up. The birds were flying in front of the window where Brat

• [Send him to the wall]

• I have made a character! Aleks Ackerman. I love seeing these interactive fanfictions. I look forward to this.

• [Send him to the wall] He's a maester, he broke an oath so he must be punished, but death is a bit extreme. Their being awful dramatic about this.

• The voting is closed

[Send him to the wall]

• Submitted a character

• Thank you! I'am looking forward to him.

Submitted a character

• Small tip, try using "fucking" a little less. Use it only when it's a desperate, dramatic situation.

The voting is closed [Send him to the wall]

• and also, "fucking machine"? come on man xD

afterm3th posted: »

Small tip, try using "fucking" a little less. Use it only when it's a desperate, dramatic situation.

• [Send him to the wall]

• I have submitted a character. Story look promising, so i am looking forward introducing mine Daniel Loren ^^
    PS. It will be mine very first fanfiction, sorry if i've messed up in the "submit character" part ;p

• Thank you for your advice! But this characters personality is like this.

Small tip, try using "fucking" a little less. Use it only when it's a desperate, dramatic situation.

• Well I made a mistake there xD I should've write ''sex machine'' xD

and also, "fucking machine"? come on man xD

• Thank you! But the situation for the romance thing is very hard to think of xD

MicroAce posted: »

I have submitted a character. Story look promising, so i am looking forward introducing mine Daniel Loren ^^ PS. It will be mine very first fanfiction, sorry if i've messed up in the "submit character" part ;p

• Submitted a character , love the story so far . ^^

• Lord Brat Winterwood

With a minute of thinking finally the lord decided the destiny of the maester. The raven flew and his wife stand from the bed, walked to the window and started to open the message.

• Maester, I'am sending you to the Wall. That's all I can do - While telling this he gave the message to his wife and looked the maester - Lennon will take you to your chamber. - Lennon is one of the Starford's Elite Guards. The Elite Guards a company of soldiers who are specialized both in close and ranged combat. The Elite Guards consist of 30 man a general ( At Starford the general is Rick Wİnterwood ). Lennon is 27 years old, 1.86 CM height.

Terrence without a word left the room. Lennon grabed the maester by his arm and took him outside of the room. The deppresion in the room was very high and a minute only from the message to be readed.

• Brat, the message is from the Starks. I think you have to read it. - His wife looked him in the eyes with worried face.

• Alright. ''Lord Brat Winterwood. I'm sorry that I bother you, but the Lannisters took my father into prison. I call all the bannermans to mobilize the Northern army to save my father. If you're a loyal bannerman, now you can prove it. From Robb Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North''. I don't like this Elissa, there is a war coming. I must find Terrence. I love you Elissa.

• I love you too - They looked each others in the eyes if it was their final meeting, and Brat kissed her.

While the lord and the lady were kissing the door was busted in again. İT was again Terrence, but this time he was worried for something.

• My lord ... the maester .. HE is dead. Come on. He's chamber is filled with blood. - Terrence said that and immediately left the room.

After Terrence the lord left the room too with running. They circled the castle while trying to fing the maester's chamber. He's chamber was at the back side of the castle. He's chamber was the most far chamber from the lord's to the maester's. Finally they arrived at his chamber. But Lennon was laying just at the door dead. The maester was dead too, the room was filled with blood. While they were there Torrhen was there.

• My lord, I think someone did this to them. Look at their hearts, they were stabbed but there is no sword or dagger. Who would to this to them. - Torrhen started to looking for a clue.

After some seconds Rick arrived too. Rick Winterwood is the first born and the eldest son in the family.

• Dad, what happened here. And Lennon!? Noo .. - He just watched he's best soldier laying on the floor dead, filled with blood all over him.

• Someone killed them my lord. Do you know who is the killer my lord?

• No!! How the fuck I'am supposed to know who is the killer. It's not Me that's for sure. - Rick looked Terrence in the eyers with a great anger 'cause he thought Terrence blamed him for the crime. - Or you did this Terrence? You argued with my father to kill him, maybe it's you.

• What? No! Maybe I wanted him dead but I would never broke my oath and kill someone from the family. I am loyal to my lord!! - He talked so serious that his eyes turned red.

• What will you do my lord? Who do you think is the criminal? - Torrhen asked the lord with nervous face.

[Blame Rick!] [Blame Terrence!] [Blame no one!]

• Thank you! I liked you character too.

alikir34 posted: »

Submitted a character , love the story so far . ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.