A New Game of Thrones fanfiction - The story of House Winterwood

13»

Comments

• [Leave the Nights Watch] Daniel and Nathaniel are brothers?

Denis66 posted: »

Carl Winterwood Carl Winterwood is the third born son of Lord Brat Winterwood, 29 years old who was sent to the wall just before 3 days f

• edited August 2015

[Stay in the Night's Watch]
    PS. Daniel isn't as awful in fight as you mentioned, he was leader of Elite Mercenary in House Loren ;P Also I submitted new character.

• Just Night's Watch brothers

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Leave the Nights Watch] Daniel and Nathaniel are brothers?

• [Leave the Night's Watch]

Carl Winterwood Carl Winterwood is the third born son of Lord Brat Winterwood, 29 years old who was sent to the wall just before 3 days f

• Leave the Night's Watch

• The voting is closed

[Leave the Night's Watch]

• Ahh... that makes sense.

MicroAce posted: »

Just Night's Watch brothers

• Really good vote. It was basically neck and neck.

The voting is closed [Leave the Night's Watch]

• Hello I made something different this time!

I made a straw poll for selecting a character for the next part..! I hope you enjoy it :)

http://strawpoll.me/5278431

• Sorry... BUT MY CHARACTER IS WINNING!
    HELL YEAH

Hello I made something different this time! I made a straw poll for selecting a character for the next part..! I hope you enjoy it http://strawpoll.me/5278431

• edited August 2015

Lothar Winterwood

Lothar is the nephew of Lord Brat Winterwood. He is 14 years old boy who is a squire to Devan Lannister. At the age of 14 he started to charm with the girls with his beautiful blonde hair. He was happy at the King's Landing, but he heard from Devan that the Lannisters have taken their armies and marched to the Riverlands. Devan was going too and he called his squire to go with him. Lothar had only one friend in the King's Landing - a coal boy called Tony Waters who's father was unkown but his mother was from a minor noble House from the Crownlands. Tony was one year bigger from Lothar and they were best friends. Devan trusts Lothar. He didn't looked at Lothar like his squire but as loyal friend.

One night the door of Devan knocked and Lothar was alone in there.

• One second I'am coming. - He opened the door and saw Tony - Tony? What are you doing here at this time, someone will caught you and you will have problems and this will effect me too.

• There's no one around here. - Tony looked at his left and right side and entered inside. He closed the door. - I've heard some things, some things that you're going with Devan to war. They are gathering their armies at the Riverlands. And the North, with Brat, they gather their armies too.

• Yes, I'am his nephew and now I'am going to fight against him now. - Lothar benden his head down and sat on the bed. - He was like a father to me.

• Bring me with you Lothar! - Tony was like he was begging him to do this.

• I can't you know this Tony. If Devan learns it.. he will kill you

• He will never know that I'am coming with you. And when we arrive at the Riverlands we'll escape from them and run to the North, to Starford. To your family and when we get bigger I'll marry to a noble house and never take this bastard name. I don't even know who is my mother.

• I don't know Tony. If someone finds out that you're with me, we'll both get in trouble.

[Bring Tony with you] [Leave him at King's Landing]

• [Leave him at King's Landing]

Lothar Winterwood Lothar is the nephew of Lord Brat Winterwood. He is 14 years old boy who is a squire to Devan Lannister. At the age of

• [Bring Tony with you]

Lothar Winterwood Lothar is the nephew of Lord Brat Winterwood. He is 14 years old boy who is a squire to Devan Lannister. At the age of

• [Leave him at King's Landing]

• [Left him stay at King's Landing]

• [Bring Tony with you]

• [Leave Him at King's Landing]

• The voting is closed

[Leave him at King's Landing]

• My friend showed this to me and I submitted a character, Hagar Smithe. I didn't put down my username because I didn't have one yet.

• Ok it's not a problem :)

Karic_Orynn posted: »

My friend showed this to me and I submitted a character, Hagar Smithe. I didn't put down my username because I didn't have one yet.

• Lothar Winterwood

When Lothar and Tony are done talking, Tony is furious with the decision of Lothar and he leaves the room while trushing the door. Lothar sits down near the window and look outside. While this time a raven is flying towars him. The raven lands at the window with a message. Lothar takes the message and the raven leaves. It has no seal over it, and it's writer is unknown. Lothar open it starts to read. ''Lothar don't make mistake. It's not safe for you here at King's Landing''. He starts to look from the window around but there is nothing suspicious. While this time someone knocks on the door and Lothar stands up. He is nervous and afraid of who will open the door. Lothar approachs the door slowly and asks who is it. The voice says that he is Devan. Lothar opens the door.

• What are you doing Lothar? Why didn't you opened the door? - Devan enters and closes the door.

[Tell him about the message] [Don't tell him about the message]

• Nothing important. Why do you came so early from the training my lord ? - Lothar ask him the message so fast.

• I have a message for you. I'am sorry.. but you can't come with me. You must stay here at King's Landing.

Lothar was both angry and scared because of the message. Devan leaves the his chamber. Lothar leaves the chamber too. He walks at the coridors and looked down at the garden and saw Tony. He immediately starts to run down to the garden.

• Tony .. I-I-I .. I'am not going with Devan. He told me to stay here at King's Landing and I can't stay.

• Why Lothar? What is wrong - Tony looks around and sits down with Lothar.

• Someone send me a message that it's not safe for me here at King's Landing and I can't stay. - He opens the message and shows it to Tony.

• I understand. I have a offer for you. I'am leaving anyway and you can leave with me too. I don't know who wrote this message to you, but you can't stay here anymore. And I can't leave you to die here. You're capable of many things Lothar. Let's get the hell out of here and no one will understand that we're missing.

[Leave with him] [Stay at King's Landing]

• [Leave with Him]

• [Leave with him]

Lothar Winterwood When Lothar and Tony are done talking, Tony is furious with the decision of Lothar and he leaves the room while trushin

• [Leave with him]

Lothar Winterwood When Lothar and Tony are done talking, Tony is furious with the decision of Lothar and he leaves the room while trushin

• [Leave with him]

• [Don't tell him about the message]

[Leave with him]

• edited August 2015

[Don't tell him about the message]
    [Stay at King's Landing]

• The Voting is closed

[Don't tell him about the message]

[Leave with him]

• Is this story still happening?

• whats going on?

• Sorry guys for not writing the story because I didn't had the time, but I'am gonna continue it very very SOON!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.