Take your time telltale

Telltale please take your sweet 'ol time with ep 6. so it can be longer and maybe lots of different dialogue depending on who you chose. I wouldn't mind if it took 3 months even 4 as long as it is awesome and satisfying :)

Comments

• 3-4 months? no just no

• would you be willing to wait that long if you knew the ep was 2 hours 40 mins and it gonna be was amazing?

darko22 posted: »

3-4 months? no just no

• Yes i would.

would you be willing to wait that long if you knew the ep was 2 hours 40 mins and it gonna be was amazing?

• Do you want a repeat of A Nest of Vipers

3-4 months? no just no

• Quality + wait >>>>>>>> shit + early

3-4 months? no just no

• Yes please. Take all the time you want.

• I am dying now waiting, but... I agree. If we will receive a amazing story, with a lot of different "paths", and made from "A" to "Z" it will be worth waiting.

• Just replayed episode 5 yesterday and I swear I need episode 6 now! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DAMN IT! But it is obviously for the best that it takes a bit of time to make, we want this to be yet another fantastic finale.

• i completely agree - you should take your time to make sure the season finale is amazing because while episode 5 was okay (not horrible as a lot of people said) it did leave me wanting and i hope episode 6 could just knock it out of the park

*with that being said - i mentioned this in the official e6 forum - please send out more updates so we all have somewhat of an idea what the timeline is / what is going on

• The episode was good, but it was saved by a fantastic final scene that is incredibly powerful, and yes we need updates! Last one was still the 27th!

sbk12345 posted: »

i completely agree - you should take your time to make sure the season finale is amazing because while episode 5 was okay (not horrible as a

• 3 - 4 months. The Hype is allready killing me. 2 months is the best option.

• Considering that Episode 5 wasn't as well received as it could have been, I'm willing to wait an extra month or two to see Episode 6 win back some of the more negative crowd again.

• it was a powerful scene it was just sad that it was between my 2 favorite playables in the game so for value sake i agree that it saved the episode but personally i did not enjoy it lol

The episode was good, but it was saved by a fantastic final scene that is incredibly powerful, and yes we need updates! Last one was still the 27th!

• Episode 5 was fantastic and I'm sure Episode 6 will be brilliant.

• No! Ep 6 needs to be out next month like all the rest .Ep 5 was good up until the end .

• I'm comfortable with waiting. Not because of the story, I didn't really have problem with that, but man I want this episode with no bugs or glitches. A man can dream, can't he?

• It's not a fun scene, hell I played it again for the first time in three weeks, and it's just as soul crushing, but it's put together so perfectly. The music fits, the dialogue is all tearfully said, the final confrontation is played out perfectly where you can just see Rodrik/Asher withering away, and it makes sense for both character. They both have good reason to do this, and both are so willing to do it, that entire segment is really well written, interesting contrast to other scenes in the episode. It's like the Red Wedding itself, fantastically well done, but hardly enjoyable.

sbk12345 posted: »

it was a powerful scene it was just sad that it was between my 2 favorite playables in the game so for value sake i agree that it saved the episode but personally i did not enjoy it lol

• "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Myamoto.

I don't care for how long it takes, as long as it is a good episode. If I cared for waiting, I wouldn't read ASOIAF.

• TTG i love You, no matter what. Take all The time you Need and blow us away!

• I've read somewhere it's out on 15th September. They usually leave 5-8 weeks between episodes. But if you think about how many different choices so many people could of picked then I can understand why it takes so long

• The last episode is always the most difficult to wait. aarrghhh!!!

• Did you read it on videogamesblogger? If so they lie, if it doesn't come from Telltale then it ain't true.

Tulipstue posted: »

I've read somewhere it's out on 15th September. They usually leave 5-8 weeks between episodes. But if you think about how many different choices so many people could of picked then I can understand why it takes so long

• It's not going to be 2 hours and 40 minutes no matter how long the wait. 3 months, 4 months, doesn't matter. Tales episode 2 took like 4 months it was 1 hour and 50 ish minutes.

would you be willing to wait that long if you knew the ep was 2 hours 40 mins and it gonna be was amazing?

• You didn't like the ending?

Cope49 posted: »

No! Ep 6 needs to be out next month like all the rest .Ep 5 was good up until the end .

• The ending was fine but that final choice pissed me off.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You didn't like the ending?

• Pissed you off? As in it shouldn't have happened?

The ending was fine but that final choice pissed me off.

• Right.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Pissed you off? As in it shouldn't have happened?

• But that choice had to happen :( the story's been setting up for it since EP2 (imo) someone had to die there, that scene was a great, intense and emotional scene.

Right.

• "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Myamoto.

enter image description here

Abeille posted: »

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Myamoto. I don't care for how long it takes, as long as it is a good episode. If I cared for waiting, I wouldn't read ASOIAF.

• Let's also not forget the masterpiece that was Aliens Colonial Marines, that game took six years! But, then again Bioshock Infinite took 5 long years to make, so when something takes forever to come out, it can mean only one of two things. It's an absolute trainwreck, or one of the greatest games of all time, there is no in between sadly.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Myamoto.

• I would love to get episode 6 around Christmas time. That would be awesome

• I think it was although they wasn't wrong about TOTBL episode 4 release date. Just have to wait and see.......

dojo32161 posted: »

Did you read it on videogamesblogger? If so they lie, if it doesn't come from Telltale then it ain't true.

• Yeah they weren't wrong, but if you keep guessing you eventually get something right.

Tulipstue posted: »

I think it was although they wasn't wrong about TOTBL episode 4 release date. Just have to wait and see.......

Sign in to comment in this discussion.