Which Borderlands character do you resemble the most?

Appearance wise(and personality as well) do you resemble the most?

Appearance wise its mostly Vaughn(Minus the buff part) im a short nerdy guy, not as short as him but still short.

Personality is a bit hard since the majority of Borderlands characters pyschopaths buts its probably Mordercai since im a laidback/sarcastic kind of dude.

Comments

• I guess Sasha? We're both a little hotheaded, sarcastic, and non-white.

• edited September 2015

Sasha easily. Make her a bit brighter, alot taller and replace her green eyes with grey eyes and were very similar. I even have dreads although alot longer :)

Personality im more of Athena(strong headed, driven, brash) and Rhys(cocky, witty and a abit cowardly) mix.

• I dunno. Probably a personality mix of

• Claptrap
    • Scooter
    • Jack
    • Tina

Interesting......

• .........damn bruh you alright XD

I dunno. Probably a personality mix of * Claptrap * Scooter * Jack * Tina Interesting......

• Cool, seems alot of people identify with Sasha.

I guess Sasha? We're both a little hotheaded, sarcastic, and non-white.

• Cool, you sound hot btw.

UmbraCode posted: »

Sasha easily. Make her a bit brighter, alot taller and replace her green eyes with grey eyes and were very similar. I even have dreads altho

• Appearance wise, I guess Fiona, if I cut my hair short.

Personality wise? Handsome goddamned Jack... I ain't even kidding, if I had the power he had, I'd totally act like he did :P

...or maybe I'm deluding myself, and I'd just be douchebag!Rhys... Yep, probably.

enter image description here

• Definitely not

Raidez posted: »

.........damn bruh you alright XD

• ClapTrap!I’m an idiot who likes to make people laugh.

Or maybe HJ,since I have some psychotic deeds like him.

• Where can i buy a whaaambulance?

Appearance wise, I guess Fiona, if I cut my hair short. Personality wise? Handsome goddamned Jack... I ain't even kidding, if I had the p

• edited September 2015

Appearance: A bit like Axton and August without piercings.
    Personality: Mostly like Timothy and a bit like Wilhelm

• edited September 2015

Thanks um......
    Thanks,im skinny though. Alot more muscle than i liked too :P

Raidez posted: »

Cool, you sound hot btw.

• Appearance? well, I guess I resemble Athena the most. but younger + long, blonde hair + happy face

personality? a good mix of HJ, tiny tina and claptrap

• I feel this guy would be my best friend :/

• I'd probably look like a female August, I've got blue/grey eyes with dark blonde hair?

But, personality-wise I'd say I'm a mix of Vaughn and Rhys. Definitely a nerd with things (Don't even ask me about my high school days, I'd rant about the wonders of science and maths.) but also quite cocky yet cowardly. I'm a weird combination, sure, but I don't really mind.

• In apperence something between Vaughn and Krogger. In personallity probably Jack or Rhys.

• enter image description here

Gaige... maybe. If you combined Gaige and Janey, you'd get me.

• Appearance wise, I look exactly like Angel. Facial structure/features even the same hair colour (though it isn't shaved on the one side) Other than this I'd say I'm a mixture between Vaughn (Really short, wears glasses, nerdy and kind hearted) Fiona (Seems cold on the outside but very sweet on the inside, cares about those who are important but may not always show it) and maybe a little bit of Rhys as well (Sarcastic and sometimes over-confident)

• Don't really look like anyone, probably closest to a male version of Sasha.

Personality wise, combine Axton + Roland and you're pretty close.

• For looks...if I grew a thick beard, I'd look just like Hugo Vazquez. That made the "face pizza" scene in Episode 4 very awkward.

For personality...that's a bit harder. Rhys is nice guy who's also kind of awkward, and I feel like that more often than not. However, Athena tends to be very serious and direct, and that's the sort of feedback I get from people, too.

• I guess, I'd be Gaige, if she was a guy, and Vaughn combined (oh god I can't unsee that) for both personality and looks. One thing pisses me off is I used to be really cut l(like Vaughn, but with better posture) cause I was collegiate athlete, but personal shit happened I got out of the training and I have lost quite a bit.

• I'm kinda like Vaughn

• Definitely Rhys. :)

• Appearance : I look like a white version of Marcus.

Personality : I think that I act more like Roland.

• edited September 2015

willhelm-axton leaning towards axton. appearnacly kind of a blacker version of axton

• lol you should had if you had krieg in that mix

Definitely not

• im apparently like vaughn according to a friend of mine

• Personality wise, I'm as mature and sophisticated as Sir Hammerlock on here.

In reality though, I'm more like Tiny Tina mixed with Krieg the Psycho. I'm very hyperactive.

• edited September 2015

I think I look closest to Athena? I even look kinda pissed when I'm not moving my face muscles |D

Personality wise uhh...
    Some weird mix between Fiona, Rhys, Athena and Claptrap. Really depends on the situation and what my mood is doing.

• Moxxi's left boob.

• Probably Rhys.

• edited September 2015

Genetics-wise I guess I'm closest to Axton, but I style myself differently and my musculature is more of the sturdy worker than sleek action hero variety. I'm also taller.

• if rhys and vaughn had a baby and left it on pandora to fend for itself, that baby would look like me 28 years later

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/thestalkinghead/meme.jpg http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/thestalkinghead/meapocalypse.jpg

• Appearance & Personality wise I'm Rhys. With a bit of Hammerlock thrown in.

• I'll stay down my lord.

if rhys and vaughn had a baby and left it on pandora to fend for itself, that baby would look like me 28 years later

• rhys and vaughn had a baby

if rhys and vaughn had a baby and left it on pandora to fend for itself, that baby would look like me 28 years later

• edited September 2015

Now that I asked my friend what's my resting face she said bitch face, that adds Athena to my personality list. As for Krieg I see it now, we both think about what we're going to say before we say it but it turns out horribly wrong.

I don't seem mentally stable.....

lol you should had if you had krieg in that mix

• Remember Rhys "zig-zag" running, and his entire speech before that?

That's me.

• Sasha and Fiona. :arrogant:

• appearance wise: Sasha (have the dreads and similar shade of skin color)
    personality wise: Vaughn for the most part with a bit of rhys and scooter (accent lol)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.