Which Borderlands character do you resemble the most?

13»

Comments

• You're basically Rhyiona in human form.

lottii-lu posted: »

I get told I look like Fiona by my sister, especially when my hair was super short. However personality wise I'm kinda like Rhys.

• A small loan of a million Charlottes

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay Scrub, how many people did you kill?

• Appearance: no one

Personality: Rhys

• Rhys in both Personality and Appearance.

• Appearance, Loader Bot.

Personality, Rhys.

• Appearance: Nobody

Personality: Roland

• edited April 2016

I guess Vaughn, we're both short, have brown hair, and work out (but I don't have the abs he does), just get rid of the glasses and we're good.

Personality wise, definitely Rhys, without question. Externally lame, but internally cool. I would also say that I have a bit of Athena, not the badass Vault Hunter part, but the unfeeling, emotionless part who has a tendency to say the wrong thing and is shit at conversation.

• Appearance: Rhys

Personality: Fiona

• Appearance:I'm not sure
    Personality:Athena

• I dont think I resemble any characters, but my personality is probably closest to Vaughn.

• Appearance: I don't really resemble anyone? ? That I caught notice of, but probably a mix of Fiona and Athena.
    Personality: Sasha. I'm quite friendly/gentle and can get emotional, but when things are getting down to business, I'm all for it. I'm chill for the most part. And if it comes down to it, I'll sacrifice myself for the greater good.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

I don't really think I look that much like anyone on Pandora, but I definitely am most like Gortys personality wise. : )

• Sasha. Because I'm totally awesome like her, obviously.

• Personality: Rhys.

Appearance: None.

• I probably has the personality of Rhys and Handsome goddamn Jack. An funny asshole.

• Appearance wise I'm pretty similar to Axton. I don't really know who I'm similar to personality wise.

• Physically I look so close to Vazquez that is scary. My eyes a little bit smaller and give the appearance of sadness, while my lips are more female, something in my family blood, we got really sexy lips, not that great body tough XD. I don´t have his hairstyle and I generally have an unattended one week bear, and my nose looks closer to Jack´s one.

Personality... Can´t even measure that. i don´t think personality wise the Tales of Borderlands characters are that complex. Probably a little bit of Vaughn with hints of Fiona´s sense of humor and, sometimes, as annoying as Claptrap. i also like to make a lot of sex innuendos, so Moxxi i guess gets in the mix as well.

• Athena when she´s pissed or Athena when she´s being emotional? ´Cause I felt she was kind of a dual personality, not in the mental way just the "this is the place to be kind, and this is the one to be not" kind of way.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

Appearance:I'm not sure Personality:Athena

• I think personality wise I'm like Sasha. I don't think I physically resemble any of the characters.

• Mordecai. Laid back and slightly sadistic.

• I do have a strange dual personality.so both emotional and pissed

SpaceTales posted: »

Athena when she´s pissed or Athena when she´s being emotional? ´Cause I felt she was kind of a dual personality, not in the mental way just the "this is the place to be kind, and this is the one to be not" kind of way.

• Don´t forget wasted as fuck since dawn till dusk!

Mordecai. Laid back and slightly sadistic.

• Personality: Rhys.

Appearance: None.

• Then you might be beautiful. I've always wanted to see Fiona in real life .

Appearance wise, I guess Fiona, if I cut my hair short. Personality wise? Handsome goddamned Jack... I ain't even kidding, if I had the p

• Appearance,well I really look like Vaughn( many my friends says so ) and personality mostly like Rhys. Damn mix of two awesome characters...

• Personality: A mixture of Rhys, Vaughn, and Sasha

Appearance: Rhys

• edited June 2016

marcus ive even said some of his quotes at work like i said "i am always happy to take your money" to some guys wearing borderlands 2 t shirts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.