Which Borderlands character do you resemble the most?

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2015

Appearance wise, I'm like a pudgy brown-haired August, with a little bit of Axton thrown in

Personality wise, I really don't know

• Appearance wise Axton would be closest.
    Personality wise it's so very Athena it ain't even funny. With 100% less accidental fratricide induced trauma, though :p

• Uh, you have a problem with homosexuals?

Or are you saying that 2 men having a baby is impossible?

ZapThroat posted: »

rhys and vaughn had a baby

• I guess I resemble Athena but with brown hair instead of purple and a nose ring but I dress in the same style as Sasha (I love all things bohemian). Personality wise I'm probably most like Maya.

• I love Maya.

wink wink wink

I guess I resemble Athena but with brown hair instead of purple and a nose ring but I dress in the same style as Sasha (I love all things bohemian). Personality wise I'm probably most like Maya.

• I look a lot like Axton, just you know with more normal clothes.

My personality is mostly like Axton too, since I'm cocky.

• enter image description here

I love Maya. wink wink wink

• edited September 2015

Personality wise it's so very Athena it ain't even funny

enter image description here

I'm sorry, that wasn't necessary

Appearance wise Axton would be closest. Personality wise it's so very Athena it ain't even funny. With 100% less accidental fratricide induced trauma, though

• I'm cocky

Ayyy

I look a lot like Axton, just you know with more normal clothes. My personality is mostly like Axton too, since I'm cocky.

• No,I’m just saying how would a man impregnate another,that’s all.

Uh, you have a problem with homosexuals? Or are you saying that 2 men having a baby is impossible?

• edited September 2015

Personality wise: I'm literally Rhys and Handsome Jack.. Like them fused equals me

Appearance wise: I feel bad for forgetting the black guys name (henchmen to Vallory) but him and Vaughn mixed. Because I think I'm a buff guy, but I'm trapped in an accountants body

• edited September 2015

It’s Finch for you.

enter image description here

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Personality wise: I'm literally Rhys and Handsome Jack.. Like them fused equals me Appearance wise: I feel bad for forgetting the black g

• has nobody ever heard the phrase "if X and Y had a baby" used in a metaphorical sense, you can use it with anything, reproduction doesn't need to be possible eg. if a fork and a spoon had a baby it would be a spork

ZapThroat posted: »

No,I’m just saying how would a man impregnate another,that’s all.

has nobody ever heard the phrase "if X and Y had a baby" used in a metaphorical sense, you can use it with anything, reproduction doesn't need to be possible eg. if a fork and a spoon had a baby it would be a spork

This happens to me more often than i would like :p

Personality wise it's so very Athena it ain't even funny I'm sorry, that wasn't necessary

• edited September 2015

willhelm-axton leaning towards axton. appearnacly kind of a blacker version of axton

• edited September 2015

I'm bad at conversations sometimes too, I mostly end up making fun the person instead
    .......fuck lmao. Ex.(I'm not gonna say names)

Friend 1: Hey, what did Carlos say friend 2

Friend 2: He said he's into you

Friend 1: Is he coming over for band practice?

Friend 2: Yea

Me: He's "in-to-you" and he's coming to your house for "practice" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehe

But literally this happened(If I did name them and they find out about this forum they'd be fucking pissed, I would have to say goodbye to my arm)

This happens to me more often than i would like

• You resemble a gun,a booster or a spaceship?

• vaughn totally looked like me in the finale

if rhys and vaughn had a baby and left it on pandora to fend for itself, that baby would look like me 28 years later

• edited October 2015

Looks: Brick

Personality: Steve the Bandit

• Athena during the final fight was pretty much what i'm like when i'm doing the stupidly dangerous stuff i do and call 'hobbies' :p

I'm bad at conversations sometimes too, I mostly end up making fun the person instead .......fuck lmao. Ex.(I'm not gonna say names) Fr

• I have Athena's hair, except it's brown, but other than that, i'd say I resemble Rhys a bit.

• Maybe Janey? If she had glasses, and dark hair?

Personality wise: I dunno... Claptrap?

• edited October 2015

Appearance wise I'm probably a much younger looking Rhys.

Personality wise, I'm probably somewhere halfway between Nice Rhys (Player choice) and Vaughn.

• A lot like Rhys.

• Vaughn! I even look like him :D

• I am most definitely rhys looks and personality and i actually have a friend named sasha

• HEYOOOOOO!

DirtSPP posted: »

Looks: Brick Personality: Steve the Bandit

• edited April 2016

No Borderlands character can match my perfection... jk.

Maybe, a more masculine looking version of Gaige, but with the personality of Vaughn. (I do make things awkward sometimes.)

• Not sure who I look like, but I get the feeling my personality resembles Fiona.

• I get told I look like Fiona by my sister, especially when my hair was super short.

However personality wise I'm kinda like Rhys.

• Handsome Jack, I usually wear a mask! (jkjk)

Personality wise it's Jack.

• Did you kill someone?

Handsome Jack, I usually wear a mask! (jkjk) Personality wise it's Jack.

• Okay Scrub, how many people did you kill?

Handsome Jack, I usually wear a mask! (jkjk) Personality wise it's Jack.

• I look like Brick if you cut the muscles out.

Personality wise...Moxxi? She has this secret redneck personality where she uses this stereotypical American accent. I guess I have something similiar since I may seem elegant and well-spoken but I'm also a simple village man. You never really know with me ;)

And I make a lot of sexual innuendos.

• edited April 2016

I'm into Necrophelia so alot, ok?

@2614118

Crips posted: »

Did you kill someone?

• You're fucking grounded, go to your room.

I'm into Necrophelia so alot, ok? @2614118

• edited April 2016

Rhys. appearance and personality, both.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.