"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Doctor Who or Firefly.

• I forgot about Doctor Who. Would be cool to see the 10th Doctor

CathalOHara posted: »

Doctor Who or Firefly.

• DEAD SPACE

• Harry Potter!

A firefly game would be amazing as well... That world has so much potential.

• well I would say game of thrones but they are working on that :D so.....Boardwalk empire or a personal favorite of mine I would love to see as a telltale game Dexter

• This might sound really weird, but maybe something similar to Lost, the TV show?... I'd like to see TellTale try to make an island-based survival story.

• That's a good idea

CoolZ619 posted: »

This might sound really weird, but maybe something similar to Lost, the TV show?... I'd like to see TellTale try to make an island-based survival story.

• I was going to say that too! Definitely Doctor Who!

Doctor Who or Firefly.

• I like that idea too!

CoolZ619 posted: »

This might sound really weird, but maybe something similar to Lost, the TV show?... I'd like to see TellTale try to make an island-based survival story.

• Lots of good ideas here. I'd suggest Firefly or Mad Men. As long as the player character is NOT someone already well established in whatever show/comic/movie that's used. Playing as Bigby in TWAU is fine for me, I like the story, but I prefer having a reasonably blank slate to build on.

So for Firefly, maybe jump between playing a Browncoat (not Mal or one of his crew), and an Alliance officer. Kind of like how TTG seems to be setting up the Borderlands game, playing as two different people/sides of a single story.

For Mad Men, maybe a ad man or woman just starting out at Sterling Cooper.

• I'd like to see a Dexter or Law and Order game :D

• It's not a series of course, but it does make it all the easier to make a game about. I'm a nut when it comes to the Civil War. If Telltale can make a great game about zombies, I'm sure they can do a stellar job about the Civil War.

And to continue with that idea, maybe you can choose one of two characters to play as? They are brothers, but haven't seen each other in years. One is with the Confederates, and the other is in the Union. I've always wanted to see a story like that.

• The idea of having a story-driven war game is really compelling to me... Maybe something set in WWII

It's not a series of course, but it does make it all the easier to make a game about. I'm a nut when it comes to the Civil War. If Telltale

• didn't TTG do a Law and order game already?

aperose posted: »

I'd like to see a Dexter or Law and Order game

• I heard somewhere that telltale are interested in doing star wars and halo games those would be pretty awesome

• edited March 2014

yea they did but it was not that great in fact imo it was pretty bad

didn't TTG do a Law and order game already?

• Yep, I am glad that someone on this forums watches his videos. :)

Jeremy Jahns?

• I'd like to see them do a Fringe game or maybe a game based on the comic The Crossed

• I am giving off ideas of things that I have never really watched ROFL o.o; and is out of the ordinary genre.
    Freaks and Geeks.. Coming of age sure has a lot of paths
    I know the show got canceled and there isn't really a way to make another season. So they should pick it up and finish it with multiple endings and one being true.
    Also there is another one called Amazon where it ended abruptly.
    Or X files! Spooky~~~

• Wise words

TWD Season 3

• damn now that I'm hearing ideas for a harry potter game I really want one dang it and i'm not even a big potter fan(liked the movies but got bored after order of the phoenix) but the concept and ideas for it sound awesome. not sure if it could be called harry potter though if he's not in it. maybe potter has a role as a teacher or the new headmaster :P

• Maybe Hogwarts?

damn now that I'm hearing ideas for a harry potter game I really want one dang it and i'm not even a big potter fan(liked the movies but got

• I think they should focus on finishing s2 of TWD and make that as good as it can be, then think about what there gonna do after a Game of Thrones.

• Bumped because of stupid spammers :(

• Maybe not superheroes like Batman or Superman, but something like Watchmen might work.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Well, a second season of The Wolf Among Us would be nice.....But other than that, I'd love to see some other comic series turned into a game. None of those super hero ones though, that subject is worn out in my opinion.

• I'd love to see a Harry Potter game that was set after the movies! (so it probably wouldn't be called Harry Potter haha)

• I'd like to see something in the spirit of Bill & Ted, Dr Who, Stargate or Sliders.... basically, a fun sci-fi with changing locations and time travel related puzzles. Back to the Future didn't really have the adventure aspect of exploring different locations and places. It was a long story all relating to the one town, whereas this could have more variety and self-contained episodes.

• edited March 2014

This was my childhood.

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Carnivàle, Twin Peaks and....

Alt text

DUCKMAN!

• You and me both brother.

This was my childhood.

• edited March 2014

Dark Knight like WAU an investigation with Bruce Wayne

Play as both Joker and Batman to understand both sides and motives, their past and why act like they do. Unravel the mystery as batman and joker get closer and closer to each other to a final confrontation.

Become the Dark Knight with decisions to decide what hero you be will morals be your strength or ultimate downfall also Joker with your decisions build an empire of villains use your power to send a message or kill the Batman and become a legend your choice.

Alt text

• I would also like to see the dark knight in telltale´s game.

• edited March 2014

Damn son we posted the dark knight game idea at the same time

Markd4547 posted: »

Dark Knight like WAU an investigation with Bruce Wayne Play as both Joker and Batman to understand both sides and motives, their past and

• edited March 2014

There is an old point & click adventure game from Westwood about Blade Runner and was very good for that time(late 90s) with multiple endings. I should't be crazy see something about this with Telltale they have the perfect tools to make one again.

Alt text

• WE NEED DARK KNIGHT!!! have good taste vince

Damn son we posted the dark knight game idea at the same time

• edited March 2014

The original Alt text
    And

Alt text

• Yeah! Luckily Batman arkham knight is coming on this year but after that I definetly want more of the dark knight. It would be perfect if telltale would make a game about him.

Markd4547 posted: »

WE NEED DARK KNIGHT!!! have good taste vince

• Harry potter could work. Its an interesting universe and they could do there own story

• After the books, you mean ;)

I'd love to see a Harry Potter game that was set after the movies! (so it probably wouldn't be called Harry Potter haha)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.