"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I think a Death Note game would be awesome.The player could be the one who found a death note (write a name in it and imagine the face of the person and it dies in 40 seconds) so you can choose to work with someone or be like the main character (Light Yagami) and try to become the god of the world and manipulate other people or become a police officer and work for the police.It would make an awesome game because you could choose your own actions or choose to be with the police or to be solo or even to work with someone and also it would be cool if a god of death (that is bound to the person who picks up the notebook) would ask you to make the "Eyes of the Gods of Death" (that makes you able to see a name and date of death of a person by just looking at them.
    I know some of you aren't familiar with the series but look it up,and we know that Telltale makes awesome games and lets you make your own decisions.It would make an awesome game.

• It would make a pretty awesome game

Silmith posted: »

I think a Death Note game would be awesome.The player could be the one who found a death note (write a name in it and imagine the face of th

• Thank you :D.

It would make a pretty awesome game

• Doctor who sounds PERFECT. I mean, most of the good games today have combat or fighting in them, or just popular games. Doctor who has... well not much physical combat at all, at least the doctor never fights people physically. (He may sometimes on rare occasions in old episodes, idk). Telltale is like one of the companies that can pull off games without combat and be really good. (Of course they have fighting in them, but they basically consist of quicktime events and are definitely not the centre of the game).

• Yeah when they announced they'd be making TWAU I'm like dah hell is dis? Then I played it and it was great and then I read the comics. I guess they did something right! xD

Warge posted: »

Or My Little Ponies? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Donald Duck? Johnny Bravo? Girls with slingshots? No seriously, I think the best TTG cou

• A Star Wars telltale game <3

• I made this account just to let TellTale know that someone (and hopefully more than just me) would love to see them put their skills into making an American Vampire series. It would be perfect. Oh, and more Fables as Bigby. That is all.

Alt text

• I want telltale to make a game based on Gotham city,and we play as the young Officer Gordon,also we get to see little Bruce Wayne when his parents are killed,before any super villain exist.

• aha if they did that they would have to prepare for quite an amount of hard hugs.

I would travel to California and hug everyone at Telltale's HQ if they made a Blade Runner. Not based of the original characters in the movie but like a prequel with other Blade Runners

• I was actually thinking of buying a few issues of the comics you mentioned off of the Vertigo Comics app store! Is it amazingly awesome?

Hollthulhu posted: »

I made this account just to let TellTale know that someone (and hopefully more than just me) would love to see them put their skills into making an American Vampire series. It would be perfect. Oh, and more Fables as Bigby. That is all.

• i would!

zervinio posted: »

Well... i'm sure that some people including me would really like a mass effect game?

• Vampire the Masquarade, originally a PnP RPG.

• I would REALLY love it if they made an Elder Scrolls game. I would play that so hard....

• I'd love to see a TT game based on Chew.

It's about an FDA agent who receives psychic impressions from food he eats, and uses it in his investigations (much to his disgust, people count as "food" for purposes of the power.) It's an amazing comic with a great story and a colorful, distinctive style that would really stand out in a game, and there's been enough worldbuilding that there's plenty of side-stories or minor characters who could be explored in another story.

• I still say I would like to see them make games of the following in no order

Universal Frankenstein
    Evil Dead/Army of Darkness
    A Nightmare On Elm Street
    Dexter
    Castle
    Mystery Science Theater 3000
    Ren and Stimpy

to name a few

• i'd like to see Sons of Anarchy,Conan or Preacher game. my wishlist :)

its been ok and some western game...

• Thread: who wants a supernatural series made by telltale?

the one thing you must know about me is i am a huge fan of the show supernatural and i think telltale could make a awesome series with this show i was thinking 5 episodes episode 1 being a simple monster story while getting to know the characters of sam and dean winchester and then episodes 2-5 could have one big story arc with demons n stuff what does everyone else think of this idea? does anyone here watch supernatural?

• I still say Titanic.

• Okay, I haven't read through all 28 pages of comments so I hope I don't say the exact same stuff as someone else. I completely agree that TT should make a Doctor Who game. There should be two episodes started and released at the same time: one with either the 10th (David Tennant) or 11th (Matt Smith) Doctor, the other with the 4th (Tom Baker). This way Whovians new and old(ish) can get what they want. Or a multi-Doctor first episode then split off and do individual episodes. I think that my initial suggestion, one episode for New Who and one for Classic Who, would be a huge success and allow TT to do episodes of the other Doctors. These episodes could be of the adventures we watched on TV or brand new ones. Either way I think they would be very successful.

Besides Doctor Who, I'd like to see a Star Trek TT game. I've never seen a good action-y Star Trek game yet and I think any game made should roll with a more futuristic navy movie feel. In this game we could follow one of the established crews, OS, TNG, Voyager, DS9 or Enterprise, or we could follow Captain Sulu on the Excelsior or a brand new crew. If the game is set around a new crew it could start off with the new captain, the player, taking the Kobayashi Maru.

• Oh also a Call of Cthulu game would be a good one if done by TT.

• I really wish I could've contributed to this thread earlier. But I think that Telltale would do a fantastic job of The Dresden Files. Their is a million ways you could go about it, the artwork would be interesting, and Dresden is a very playable character. I think Telltale would do a fantastic job with this series.

• I personally think telltale games should make a game about Static Shock,now before you guys bite my head off hear me out first. Static isn't an official full time hero like batman or Spider-Man he is still a kid going through high school making tough decisions and dealing with gangs,drugs, and of course relationships of course.As you progress as a character in his own he goes through a lot. His mother died young and so on and before he got his powers he was told to join a gang war which resulted in the Big Bang. Also he deals with racism and bulling and he also needs to choose wether or not to use his powers for revenge,selfish acts, save live and so on, he learns to become a man and progresses as a character along the way. If you ask me its a pretty damn good story for a game

• Fallout Telltale!
    Moral choices!
    Bleak outlook!
    Sexy 60 artwork!

• said it once ill say it again.... Dexter. they can probably get the rights to the actors to voiced them and try to base certain shit in the books, and write the story how they want. and put certain things from the books new villians, they would just stay clear of the bullshit acient god/evil spirit

• Thread: What Games Can You See Telltale Doing in the Future?

I can see them doing either a Doctor Who game, an American Horror Story Game, or a Sherlock Holmes game. What about you?

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead season 3.

But a Sherlock game would be cool.

• I think they'll do "Game of Thrones" game. It has a lot of potential and good story and-

What do you mean they are already working on it?

• they should make there own game not based of from comic or games that would be cool but to me there favorite/best game is The Walking Dead

• Breaking Bad, a Telltale game series. Following the story of Jesse Pinkman after the series ended!

Alt text

• edited June 2014

No one can replace Heisenberg, sorry.

OT: Am I the only one who thinks Telltale could tackle Sin City? Based on the comics by Frank Miller? Some of you might know the movie.

Breaking Bad, a Telltale game series. Following the story of Jesse Pinkman after the series ended!

• Alt text

In the show, Frank mentions he has been a Congressman for 22 years, it could take place at any time in that timeframe. It would be awesome because the show is very morally gray\dark. It would be amazing.

• I'd like to see them make up their own historical fiction. Taking place during some kind of war or problem with the world. Specifically, either the Civil War, the Black Death, the Gold Rush, or the Great Depression/Dustbowl. I think any of those would work amazingly if done with a good story. Those parts of history, mostly the Civil War and Depression, fascinate me.

But I don't really believe they'd do that. They tend to stick with franchise material, or something with enough lore to work around. With that said, sure. I'd love to see a Sherlock Holmes game. But make it true to the Doyle books and have Watson as the PC. Oh. And, Hound of the Baskervilles. It's a staple for anything Holmes related.

• This thread is already in the Telltale Talk section

• YES

MY LIKE IS YOURS

Breaking Bad, a Telltale game series. Following the story of Jesse Pinkman after the series ended!

• Do people go there?

Tyranitar posted: »

This thread is already in the Telltale Talk section

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Not really, once it ends up there it's kind of in no man's land, except for the occasional visitor. The meme and fun thread is an exception.

Do people go there?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

One of my favorite TV shows.

Alt text

• I've been meaning to watch this show for a while now. It looks pretty good.

In the show, Frank mentions he has been a Congressman for 22 years, it could take place at any time in that timeframe. It would be awesome because the show is very morally gray\dark. It would be amazing.

• The tend to do games of famous shows so maybe a Breaking Bad one,

• hopefully an original series that way they are free to do as they please.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.