"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• No.. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

But it would great if a game very similar to Telltale's games (choices, good immersion, etc) had a more open gameplay.
    Just saying'

• Tales from Borderlands will have new gameplay features alongside the usual dialogue

No.. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. But it would great if a game very similar to Telltale's games (choices, good immersion, etc) had a more open gameplay. Just saying'

• Are you referring to The Walking Dead or The Last Of Us?

I played Fatal Frame - The Cursed Memoir, loved it. The story was a bit shallow, but for such an interactive and interesting rpg-type game, it was very interesting. I would love for Telltale to make a fatal frame game.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I don't get the hype of this game. I got it, sometime last year when it came out. I played it, and when i got to the end i felt cheated. I w

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

At least you aren't one those people who force people to do weird things.

To each his own. I just killed 3 people in DayZ and stole all their beans.

• I like TLOU, but it should remain it's own series.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

HELL NO TLOU and TWD are completely different types of games I wouldn't want TLOU to turn into an episode series with no gameplay(hub areas, Puzzles etc) and decisions which have no effect with just majority cut scenes stay away any other game not TLOU they perfected the art please Naughty dog truly understand Gameplay enchances story it's not tedious busywork which wrecks story like telltale said and with length of episodes never have enough time to develop a proper story in 90 mins sections.

• Like Khan XD

dojo32161 posted: »

• edited June 2014

Hate all you want on me,but Naughty Dog>Telltale.At least Naughty Dog didn't disappoint me in the sequels,they only made them better.Also,they take their time for their games.I was hoping for Uncharted 4,and here it is! ^_^

You might say that The walking dead won game of the year,but each Naughty Dog game gets nominated,and they won a couple of times.

EDIT: After doing research,I found out that they do get nominated every time,and they won 2009 game of the year with Uncharted 2.Ah,memories :)

Legendary12 posted: »

I doubt Naughty Dog would give over their game to their biggest rivals in storytelling.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited June 2014

i graduated high school thanks,

you're

• I graduated pre-school 8)

i graduated high school thanks,

• That may be true but one thing for sure The Walking dead Game story > The last of Us story

Hate all you want on me,but Naughty Dog>Telltale.At least Naughty Dog didn't disappoint me in the sequels,they only made them better.Also

• edited June 2014

You must be from Florida

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Ah, a POI fan. I don't see many here because I live in Quebec and the only way to get POI is to have the English channels. Everyone here is mostly French.

YES

• You mean Florida, right?

ps3gamer095 posted: »

You must be from Florida

• Oh sorry i was thinking in California XD

papai46 posted: »

You mean Florida, right?

• edited June 2014

I can see it now: "Did you kill the elderly couple, or torture them in an attempt to figure out where the bathroom is?" And the dialogue choices will be great if you get to play as Ellie: "A.Fuck you! B. Motherfucker! C. Son of a bitch! D.[YOU ARE ELLIE, SILENCE IS NEVER A VALID OPTION]"

Leefan1995 posted: »

Thread: Telltale should make The Last of us Series It would be cool to be Joel and Ellie making choices and killing Clickers

• A deathnote game would be rad.

• A Yu-Gi-Oh! game where you play as Yugi trying to save your Grandpa.

• Alt text

No one can replace Heisenberg, sorry. OT: Am I the only one who thinks Telltale could tackle Sin City? Based on the comics by Frank Miller? Some of you might know the movie.

• Thread: Telltale and the Sandman

I think that Telltale makes some of the best comic book themed games ever. I know that Neil Gaiman's Sandman would be served well by a Tell tale games episodic release. I hope it has crossed their minds. I think if Neil has seen the Walking Dead episodes he would be interested.

• Oh c'mon man, naked cripple races are the best!

dojo32161 posted: »

• But you like TWD better right? RIGHT!?

Leefan1995 posted: »

I beat the game over 20 times and I loved every bit of it

• Breaking Bad. Enough said. :)

• Mass effect already kinda has the choicey stuff going on in the original game.

zervinio posted: »

Well... i'm sure that some people including me would really like a mass effect game?

• Thread: new game idea for telltale

how cool would it be if telltale made a doctor who game making choices as the doctor who do you guys think

• edited June 2014

if it dosen't interfere with TWD i have no problem , but now they are making too mucg game at once

• We have a thread for suggesting game ideas for TT.

The generic "Telltale Should Make" thread

• Breaking Bad-Obvious reasons.

Title-Telltale Games Breaking Bad: The Game

A game set in the Metro Universe-I think it has a perfect setting, story and lore for Telltale.

Title-Metro: New Light or Metro: Lost Light

Firefly-JUST THINK ABOUT IT! WE CAN FINALLY HAVE SEASON 2!!!

Title-Telltale Games Presents Firefly: The Game

Star Wars-I would love them to do a Han Solo, Bobba Fett or a original bounty hunter story.

Title-Outlaws

Lord of the Rings-May be too similar to Game Of Thrones but so what?

Title-The Lord of the Rings: The Ancient Evil

Batman-This may sound ridiculous but you are a thug in a gang of your choice (Joker, Penguin, Two-Face or Black Mask) and they ask you to spy/kill/investigate things. You also learn what living as criminal is like in Gotham. Could have cool cameos from villians. Or they could go the route of a young James Gordon on the force.

Title-Gotham City (Not great with titles)

Mass Effect-Could be AMAZING and would be Telltale's first pure Sci-Fi game.

Title-Mass Effect: A New Dawn

Resident Evil-Telltale's first SURVIVAL horror. Also they will restore dignity to this franchise. You could play as a resident of Raccon City.

Title-Resident Evil: The New Beginning.

Sherlock

Title-Telltale Games Sherlock: The Game.

Dexter

Doctor Who

• edited June 2014

I hope people will actually see this thread. I have an idea that I think would be AWESOME!

I envision it as something like "Telltale Presents: Campfire Stories", or maybe something more intense. Either way, it consists of five stories (Each the length of an average episode), and they all come out at the same time. This way, the stories don't have to intertwine, and can therefore vary from player to player to player! They'd all be classic campfire horror stories, putting you in the shoes of some who is being hunted or stalked or haunted. Some of the stories could be creepypastas to really mess with the player's heads! (1999 anyone?)

Somebody here has to agree that this would be so much fun!

• Thread: What series would you like Telltale to make a game out of?

Its can vary from Comics, TV shows, Cartoons, Movies or new ideas made by Telltale

• Sherlock Holmes

• Breaking bad

• Even though Nintendo would ever allow this, an episodic Metroid series would be the greatest thing ever. Speaking realistically, a James Bond series or a Batman series would be wonderful as well. I know Telltale will do wonderfully with whatever project they pick up.

• I'd love some more Monkey Island from Telltale...

And if Blizzard would play ball; a Telltale take on a character in Warcraft.

• Omg a Warcraft one would be GENIUS

ackwell posted: »

I'd love some more Monkey Island from Telltale... And if Blizzard would play ball; a Telltale take on a character in Warcraft.

• Monkey Island man... the world's most underrated game.

ackwell posted: »

I'd love some more Monkey Island from Telltale... And if Blizzard would play ball; a Telltale take on a character in Warcraft.

• Brisco County Jr.

I know most people don't know what that is, but it was my favorite TV show when I was a kid. It had everything: humor, mystery, violence, time travel, cowboys, mad scientists, and Bruce Campbell.

• edited June 2014

I feel like one following Marvel comics like an episodic game about Spider-Man would be sweet, or maybe following a DC comic hero like Batman . I also really want to see a TWAU S2 and/or DLC

Sign in to comment in this discussion.