"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Thread: Could Telltale make an Indiana Jones game?

I'm wondering if Telltale could make an Indiana Jones game like Fate of Atlantis, could they pull it off?
    What do you think? In my eyes, I'm sure they could do it.

• How about a game that is based off X-Men/Mutant powers in general.

The main character could start of struggling with controlling his powers and throughout episode make decisions that impact his/her destiny, either becoming a hero/heroine or a villain.

• That's already been done.

prink34320 posted: »

How about a game that is based off X-Men/Mutant powers in general. The main character could start of struggling with controlling his powe

• edited July 2014

Fallout.

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Telltale Should Make a new engine as soon as possible! The Telltale Two-ol! :P

I could definitely see them doing a Sherlock game. Doctor Who would be a great fit as well. I'd be hesitant about James Bond, it works really well as a stealth shooter/driving/action adventure game, which I don't think TT would even try to attempt if they took on the license.

• Yeah, In X-Men Destiny. But let's be hones, it sucked. TT would do it Justice.

matteso586 posted: »

That's already been done.

• Thief, and I'm not talking about the meh reboot, I'm talking about the fantastic original trilogy. I think telltale could probably do wonders with the atmosphere and story of those games, although since they were stealth games, I'm not to sure how they would manage the gameplay parts.

• Thread: X-FILLES

A X filles series of Telltale would be fantastic just think of the plot and the great choices .What do you think :) .

• The show "Dexter". (The one that kills other serial killers)
    I think how the way the show ended there would be a way TellTale could make this game. It was a really popular show and the makers of Dexter are thinking of making a spin-off.

• Something taking place in the Tarantino universe. Like a story about the Vega Brothers.

• I was thinking more on the lines of younger characters and the first episode introduces who they are and how they discovered their powers.

Maybe like you get to choose which perspective you play in... like there are 2 characters and you play their versions of the episode.

X-Men Destiny is ok, but Telltale can definitely make their own original story if they wanted :p

matteso586 posted: »

That's already been done.

• Here's a suggestion in the form of a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grojband

• Twin Peaks would make an amazing Telltale game.

Batarang908 posted: »

I could see Telltale games making a Twin Peaks game. Also TWAU art style reminds me of Watchmen.

• My top fantasy picks for properties that would make amazing Telltale games:

• Twin Peaks: Already episodic in nature, each season (or maybe even each episode) could focus on a different character, plenty of opportunity for interesting dialogue options, mysteries to solve, and occasional action sequences.
    • A Series of Unfortunate Events: This would be perfect. The books are so similarly-structured and bite-sized that they would make great episodes. There's a little bit of action in each book, although primarily each one revolves around solving puzzles and mysteries, which is perfect for narrative adventure games like this (especially if you lean toward the Tales from Monkey Island/Sam & Max side of Telltale). Plus, there's plenty of humor and drama in the books, which would allow both sides of Telltale's storytelling ability to shine. I doubt this would ever happen, as it's not exactly the most timely property (it was never super popular and hasn't had the staying power that other children's books have had). It would make such an incredible series of games, though.
    • Mad Men: You play as either an unnamed ad man or secretary starting out at Sterling Cooper (or maybe the competing agency that merges with them later in the series?) and try to balance the stresses of pitching successful creative with attempts to maintain a personal life.
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events would be awesome! That could have a very distinctive art style too.

Huckleberry posted: »

My top fantasy picks for properties that would make amazing Telltale games: * Twin Peaks: Already episodic in nature, each season (or m

• walking dead season 2 dlc where u get to play as the people from season1/2 who left or who were forced to leave and see how they turned out

• What if telltale made a death note game

• Telltale, look at my picture. you know what I want ;)

Looking through this thread, The Adams Family, Scooby Doo, Death note (though anime related games seem unlikely), batman, any cartoon or show related game would be great.
    More comedy though. And lewd jokes.

• I would love to see a Serenity/Firefly series that reunites the original cast!

• I think "Pokemon: A Telltale Games Series" desperately needs to be a thing.

• I really don't know how it would work but what do uou guys think about Telltale making a Hitman game?

• What about a Hitman game?

• Sherlock Holmes and Transmetropolitan would be awesome

• I'd be interested in seeing TTG do a game based on 24 (the series) that fills the gap between Season 8 and Live Another Day. The kind of drama in 24 is what Telltale does best in my opinion, so if anyone can make a good 24 game, I'd say it's them.

• Thread: Firefly telltale game

I think it would be amazing, right?

• Lost!! I'm late the party on that but I just finished the series. I think Tell Tale Games would make an awesome interactive version of Lost.

• yes!! Fallout!! Since Bethesda obviously is in no hurry to make a sequel.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Fallout. The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• edited July 2014

+1 Lost

Kittie36 posted: »

Lost!! I'm late the party on that but I just finished the series. I think Tell Tale Games would make an awesome interactive version of Lost.

• edited July 2014

Lost

Invasion
    (Awesome show, failed because the ad. campaign was pulled due to Hurricane Katrina (Show starts in a Hurricane))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_(TV_series)

Watchmen

Mafia: Lost Heaven

Lovecraft / Cthulhu

Silent Hill Shattered Memories (remake)

Silent Hill (original story)

Hotel Dusk?

Superman (just imagine it: an amazing Superman game)

Original Stephen King collaboration.

Angel Heart (1987) gaiden (with photo-realistic game engine)

• Heard of it, but haven't watched any.

ChrisKN posted: »

+1 Lost

• I was thinking they would do a fantastic game based on A Nightmare on Elm Street, the original story line not the remake one.

• edited July 2014

Maybe! But I honestly think Transmetropolitan or Under the Dome would be really good as a Telltale game.

DawGxl1979 posted: »

I made an account just to suggest that after Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, Doctor Who would be the PERFECT next game to be developed. How

• edited July 2014

Hey, just joined today so a big shout out to you all! I thought about what sort of games Telltale would do a great chapter based game of and a few come to mind. Firstly I'd have to say:

X-Files (being my main choice) - One of TV's best old school sci fi shows! I think the first game of the series was a film based game which was brilliant! The ones after not so good! But I think Telltale could make a brilliant series!

Heroes - Sadly the series came to a disappointing end but recently found out its starting up a mini series. If made into a chapter based game rather then a mini series this could be very good!

Star Wars - Do I dare say more?

Jade Empire - This would be great!! As Jade Empire 2 hasn't been announced I could see potential.

Transformers - just wow! lol

Just a few I though of some of you may not agree but if just one of them I could choose then I'd definitely go for X-files!

Hope you like my selection.

• A re-make of Silent Hill Shattered Memories, or a game based on its premise (or integrate its premise into the telltale formula, even if just for one or two re-occurring characters.)

How about, Bioshock series re-told?

Also, ABC's Invasion, all day long. Remake the first series etc. and continue from there. That thing was awesome, if not for Hurricane Katrina meaning all of the advertising had to be pulled etc. it could have had real legs. Not to diminish that tragic disaster but ABC's Invasion was another victim of Katrina.

Invasion:

• Thread: Blacksad

Hey there!
    Why do not you make the game based on the comic Blacksad?
    The concept of a comic book is perfect for your games to your genre
    Alt text

• I don't know how this would work all ( might not be even possible to do probably) but 2 suggestions for Telltale
    1. Breaking Bad- Great story telling, Exciting
    2. Gone( The book series)- Great story telling, lots of crazy shit happens

• Oh, this would be amazing!

Agesha posted: »

Thread: Blacksad Hey there! Why do not you make the game based on the comic Blacksad? The concept of a comic book is perfect for your games to your genre

• Thread: (Ok i know nothing to do with TWD)

Would it be awesome if Telltale Made a Supernatural Game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.