"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Breaking Bad, have equally fucked up choices that you have to make.

• I think a Batman game done by Telltale would be amazing.

• Something in the Elder Scrolls verse would be cool. It's a series that doesn't really have much story focus, and it'd be nice to have something in it that does.

• Mad Men,True Blood,Sleepy Hollow or even Tome Raider. They did do that Law &Order one so maybe it could happen.

• edited October 2014

well since i think the movies are not that great and i have only read one of the books only because we studied it for english i'm not really fond of that i rather they do something like star wars or breaking bad

• edited October 2014

Vampire Diaries .. specially if its Damon story .. Doctor Who with David Tennant please.

Spartacus or Da Vinci Demons would be cool too..

and I imagine a Harry Potter or Sherlock Holmes game maded by TTG

• Telltale - grab Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman for voice actors, and... you know what I'm talking about.

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Thread: TTG making Manga / Anime games ?

I was thinking if TTG could make a a game about some manga / anime ... they already make games based on comic books so how awesome would it be if they start making games based on mangas or animes ? :D:D

Personally i would love to see this games maded by them:

• Death Note
    • Steins Gate
    • Another
    • Monster
    • Cowboy Bebop
  • If anything they should make a Legend of Korra game.

Green...Do you accept me now?

• I would fucking shit bricks for a Legend of Korra Telltale game. And no I definitely don't accept you now since The Legend of Korra isn't an anime.

You've failed me.

Alt text

If anything they should make a Legend of Korra game. Green...Do you accept me now?

• :(

What do I have to do!?

Green613 posted: »

I would fucking shit bricks for a Legend of Korra Telltale game. And no I definitely don't accept you now since The Legend of Korra isn't an anime. You've failed me.

• Prove your worth by impressing me for once. B]

What do I have to do!?

• ....One day.....One day....

Green613 posted: »

Prove your worth by impressing me for once. B]

• I loved Monster! It would be cool to see it as a game. :D

• Well their style would definitely blend well with Visual Novels, so yeah I'd approve if they gave something like Fate, Psycho Pass or Cowboy Bebop a try, I think they would be great for this too, but I don't think Japanese companies would be on board with an american company making their game adaptations, it would be awesome if they did though.

If they went with a Fate I would love it since Fate/Zero was all about bluffing and tricking the other contestants, I think it would lend itself pretty well to the Telltale style, plus making ambushes while your servant fights Kiritsugu style would be great and it has all that moral ambiguity thing that TellTale seems to like and pull off rather well.

• Kaiji would be great too now that i think about it

kaleion posted: »

Well their style would definitely blend well with Visual Novels, so yeah I'd approve if they gave something like Fate, Psycho Pass or Cowboy

• Honestly, i LOVE twdg sea. 1&2 but.....I would love to see another apocalypse game.
    Possibly one, where we could create our own characters, and their back-stories, Personalities,Where are they when it happens, clothes, hair ect. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

• top 3:

1. Doctor who

2. Star Wars

3. Silent Hill. (it would be interesting to see them tackle horror)

• Jimmy Two-Shoes

No.

Grojband

No.

SpongeBob Squarepants.

OH GOD NO!

matteso586 posted: »

Idea time! Jimmy Two-Shoes, Grojband, and SpongeBob Squarepants.

• (chants) sword art online! sword art online! Sword Art Online! Sword Art Online! SWORD ART ONLINE! SWORD ART ONLINE!!!!!!! also avatar, korra, and highschool of the dead. :P

• I've studied anime models and the eye balls look really funny!

But it seems like we won't expecting one until after TWD Season 3.

• Attack on Titan would be the tits meow.

• Well if they give them enough creative liberty to completely re-write SAO it could be good, it had a really interesting premise that could give us all sorts of different moral dilemmas and interesting conflicts, but since it's based off a game it would be better as an RPG than a TellTale adventure game, so I'm not sure, doesn't help that the writing for the show was absolutely terrible.

(chants) sword art online! sword art online! Sword Art Online! Sword Art Online! SWORD ART ONLINE! SWORD ART ONLINE!!!!!!! also avatar, korra, and highschool of the dead. :P

• THAT SHOW GAVE ME AN ORGASM!!! IT WAS SO SAD AND SO FUNNY!!! better love story than twilight

Well if they give them enough creative liberty to completely re-write SAO it could be good, it had a really interesting premise that could g

• see that wouldn't work for many reasons but im not gonna sit at my pc for an hour and type it all in.

Lee4ever posted: »

Attack on Titan would be the tits meow.

• That would actually fit quite well, would be similar to TWD but instead of survivors the protagonists are soldiers and are fighting to regain the world, lots of political intrigue and moral conundrums, yeah it could actually be pretty good, I liked the show well enough but not that much (More personal preference than actual writing I think, well and the pacing was all over the place, sometimes perfect and other times it dragged on too much), we could actually focus on the kinds of situations I liked about the show since my main problem with it was Eren not being dead (Eren is not that bad but I was really liking were the other character's were headed in terms of character development before he came back to life), they probably would focus on different characters and deal with stuff like the politics of the police (I watched it a while ago don't know how everything is called, I also read a bit of the manga but like I said not my cup of tea) or the strategy in the battlefield (having to choose who to sacrifice and all that stuff), yeah I think this could be interesting.

• Well I personally didn't like it, I thought the characters were pretty boring and like all the episodes felt like filler and the interesting stuff happened in-between but we only got to hear tidbits of it, I mean we don't even get to see the first time Kirito kills someone, when we see him kill someone he mentions he did it before, which was pretty annoying, it's like the show skipped all the parts that interested me and focused on all stuff I didn't care about, so to me it seems like it's a pretty bad show, I even thought the love story was poorly executed, I'll agree that the first episodes were interesting and showed promise and they also did a pretty good job of giving a lot of weight to death, if they had focused on the tragedy and the psychological trauma of being stuck in a game maybe I would have liked it but they didn't and I was really disappointed.

In any case if you liked it that's fine, I don't mean to put you down or anything, you know it's kinda hard giving opinions on the Internet without coming across as a jerk, though I kind of am a jerk anyway so I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm really glad you enjoy that show, I just think it wouldn't be a good match unless they changed the focus to other themes that seem to fit the style that TellTale has shown us they're good at, though I guess they could be good at that other stuff, hard to say since they haven't tried it.

THAT SHOW GAVE ME AN ORGASM!!! IT WAS SO SAD AND SO FUNNY!!! better love story than twilight

• That's pretty funny, I think we might be opposites Mr. ClemyClooAndBabyboo, mismatching opinions and expressing them in a completely different ways, in any case it seems like I might have gotten on your case in that SAO thing, just disregard my silliness and carry on like you would usually do as it is not my intention to bug you, after all we're only talking about hypothetic scenario's here so it's not like they hold any relevance.

see that wouldn't work for many reasons but im not gonna sit at my pc for an hour and type it all in.

• Telltale couldn't pull off a proper murder mystery with TWAU so Death Note is waaaay out of their league.

• im not even gonna start an arguement because your profile pic gives me a nistolgic boner

That's pretty funny, I think we might be opposites Mr. ClemyClooAndBabyboo, mismatching opinions and expressing them in a completely differe

• It was not my intention to start an argument, at least not with this last comment, I also didn't mean to be condescending in case that's how I came across, I was merely stating that I found it humorous that we have opposite opinions, except that from what you said you may not like AoT and I don't either.

In any case I shall take that as a compliment and walk away, if I have annoyed or bothered you in any way please accept my apologies as that was not my intention.

im not even gonna start an arguement because your profile pic gives me a nistolgic boner

• i know you didn't! u just wanted an excuse to tell you how f--king awesome your profile pic! TAKE YO APOLIDGIES BACK! i don't need em because theres nothing to apoligize for. XD you didn't bother me. thanks for being a nice guy and not an A-Hole tho.

It was not my intention to start an argument, at least not with this last comment, I also didn't mean to be condescending in case that's how

• Attack on titan would be fucking AWESOME, but it either be an epic win or a complete fail, it's a tough risk.

Death Note would be just amazing, fits Telltale perfectly :D

• LOL XD

• Does anyone agree or nah?

Honestly, i LOVE twdg sea. 1&2 but.....I would love to see another apocalypse game. Possibly one, where we could create our own charact

• As a game? Yeah. As a game made by Telltale? I can't really see it.

Does anyone agree or nah?

• Thread: A Valve and Telltale partnership? Thoughts

I know it seems impossible but with the two working together they could make the best game in human existence. Half Life and Portal had such a fun sci fi charm to it combined with Telltale's writing, story and characters could be epic. What cha think?

• Is this a hope or... Is this happening?

I'm pretty sure this is your hope.

Sure...It would be cool...But one problem...The Valve silent protagonist.

• Well telltale would be in charge so I doubt the silent protagonist would be a be thing.

So is this your hope?

Clemenem posted: »

Meh seems like a minor problem. Stranger things have happened

Sign in to comment in this discussion.