"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Meh seems like a minor problem. Stranger things have happened

Is this a hope or... Is this happening? I'm pretty sure this is your hope. Sure...It would be cool...But one problem...The Valve silent protagonist.

• That would be a great idea.

• But you must remember,,, Silence is a valid option.

In this case the ONLY valid option, but still.

Is this a hope or... Is this happening? I'm pretty sure this is your hope. Sure...It would be cool...But one problem...The Valve silent protagonist.

• SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HALF LIFE!!!! It, WONT, HAPPEN, Half Life 3 was a Pipe dream, it will never happen. EVER

• "You don't know that!" - Lee Everett, 2012

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HALF LIFE!!!! It, WONT, HAPPEN, Half Life 3 was a Pipe dream, it will never happen. EVER

Twistee posted: »

"You don't know that!" - Lee Everett, 2012

• He said the quote in 2012 tho. -.-

• In 2003 if you go with when the game takes place.

At least that's likely. Not confirmed, but a common guess.

Twistee posted: »

He said the quote in 2012 tho. -.-

• I never said Half Life 3 or a sequel to anything Valve has made seeing history shows Valve is incapable of counting to 3.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HALF LIFE!!!! It, WONT, HAPPEN, Half Life 3 was a Pipe dream, it will never happen. EVER

• Thread: Portal or Half Life spin off Telltale style

Anyone agree? It would be an interesting experiment

• HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!111!!!

• With their time span to release episodes combined each episode would take twenty years to be released!

• Half life would be awesome....Not Portal though.

• All the choices are to say nothing.

Alt text

Alt text

• Half life 3, or any new half life game. WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Portal Might though.

• Whats wrong with Portal?

Half life would be awesome....Not Portal though.

• Nothing, I love Portal.

The thing is that Portal is all about puzzles and I don't want to play a Telltale puzzle only game. It could be good if we played as an employee of Aperture before everything went to shit. It would be cool to see the creation of Glados first hand and the rivalries between Aperture and Black Mesa.

Clemenem posted: »

Whats wrong with Portal?

• Thats a very interesting idea. But Telltale can do puzzles not necessarily similar Portal like puzzles but puzzles non the less.

Nothing, I love Portal. The thing is that Portal is all about puzzles and I don't want to play a Telltale puzzle only game. It could be g

• Yes but I rather have a story, I know Portal has a good one.

However it would most likely have to be before the events of the games, which I have no problem with.

Clemenem posted: »

Thats a very interesting idea. But Telltale can do puzzles not necessarily similar Portal like puzzles but puzzles non the less.

• Thread: Kung Fu For tell tale games

Does anybody think that Kung Fu the original series would make an amazing telltale game.

• There is already a thread for this, and it should be put in the Telltale talk section.

(Just scroll down a bit you'll see it.)

• edited November 2014

Thread: Which Franchise/Series You'd Wish Telltale make a game based of ?!

its a fun thread :D

so i am not forcing anything just a fun question and i thought about alot alot recently?1
    I HAVE SO RANDOM THOUGHTS LOL!

My List:-

1. Divergent .... YES!
    2. Harry potter
    3. The Good wife?
    4. CHUCKY /Horror
    5. Far Cry? why not? LOL dont judge me :P

idk what you all think ?:D my choices are SO RANDOM and thats ok :P

• Even though this is off topic. Korra, pls Telltale, pls.

• edited November 2014

i know! i wanted you guys opinion... its for fun :)

There is already a thread for this, and it should be put in the Telltale talk section. (Just scroll down a bit you'll see it.)

• edited November 2014

i mean there is a thread about this and in the wrong section but i get you, too lazy to scroll through all this shit. but i said it one too many times. Dexter. and i dont mean that bullshit lab cartoon i mean the serial killer show

• edited November 2014

you all seem kinda mad... should I delete this? i posted a couple of TWD threads related and i know some of you that comment on other stuff and i am curious as to what you guys like :D

LOL! I love dexter the lap cartoon! nostalgia! HAHA but i get it :p

jamex1223 posted: »

i mean there is a thread about this and in the wrong section but i get you, too lazy to scroll through all this shit. but i said it one too many times. Dexter. and i dont mean that bullshit lab cartoon i mean the serial killer show

• YES! A LAST AIRBENDER CONCEPT WOULD BE BADASS!

Green613 posted: »

Even though this is off topic. Korra, pls Telltale, pls.

• edited November 2014

Silent hill.....

Alt text

if.... telltale miraculously did that i would definitely go for it :)

also...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Heather Mason ftw :3 <3

Alt text

Alt text

and also lel....

Alt text

pyramid head!!!! :D

fill this thread with silent hill bitches xD

Alt text

• Ha, so much for "the last airbender" nowadays :P

YES! A LAST AIRBENDER CONCEPT WOULD BE BADASS!

• yaaaas! i would love that! horror is what i like best :)

Mich19 posted: »

Silent hill..... if.... telltale miraculously did that i would definitely go for it also... Heather Mason ftw and also lel.... pyramid head!!!! fill this thread with silent hill bitches xD

• yeah, but I'm talking about the series, (Korra AND Aang)

Ha, so much for "the last airbender" nowadays :P

• Yeah, but I'd much rather the story revolve around Korra.

yeah, but I'm talking about the series, (Korra AND Aang)

• FUCK YEA! I finished number 2 recently and HOLY SHIT. it's scary.

Mich19 posted: »

Silent hill..... if.... telltale miraculously did that i would definitely go for it also... Heather Mason ftw and also lel.... pyramid head!!!! fill this thread with silent hill bitches xD

• I don't know about that, I feel more nostalgic around aang.

Yeah, but I'd much rather the story revolve around Korra.

• I find Korra more likable then Aang, and Opal would be in the game, which would make it hype as fuck.

I don't know about that, I feel more nostalgic around aang.

• edited November 2014

-The Elder Scrolls

-Max Payne

-Something greek mythology themed

-Death Note

-Avatar: The last airbender / The legend of Korra

• Five Nights at Freddy's.

• no its okay just saying. like i said i would have made this thread too since the other one is probably too buried in other shit. just keep it here. and jaja well i do, did, liked that show but at time it was annoying, and i didnt want people to confuse it to the cartoon. and my idea for the game, if they made one, would be to follow a story line close to the books, except that bullshit demon spirit bullshit. and maybe just get Micheal C. Hall to do the voice and also maybe Jennifer Carpenter.

Mercyva posted: »

you all seem kinda mad... should I delete this? i posted a couple of TWD threads related and i know some of you that comment on other stuff and i am curious as to what you guys like LOL! I love dexter the lap cartoon! nostalgia! HAHA but i get it

• This. This so much.

Firefly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.