"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I just read the petition. It's not that convincing. Maybe if you made the whole story I might be more supportive.

I guess it might be fairly cool to see Telltale make a prequel to the first film (I'm guessing that's what you want, based on the characterisation you gave Shrek), but there probably wouldn't be much to tell.

i think he fits perfect with TellTales storytelling style (IMO) if you want to know more about why i want this, read the petition

• I Stated multiple times that i wanted Telltale to make this, so making the story myself would be kinda odd. im not a pro writer :)

I just read the petition. It's not that convincing. Maybe if you made the whole story I might be more supportive. I guess it might be fai

• Yeah, but a basic outline would be nice. What would happen after Shrek scares/doesn't scare the kid?

I Stated multiple times that i wanted Telltale to make this, so making the story myself would be kinda odd. im not a pro writer

• As stated, i only wrote that as a test scenario, for people who couldnt see Shrek in Telltale game, i never Said that TellTale should use My ideas :)

Yeah, but a basic outline would be nice. What would happen after Shrek scares/doesn't scare the kid?

• That's all well and good, and I respect your opinion, but why did you have to shoot down that other user's idea of a Mass Effect game? I'm no expert, but I don't think Mass Effect and Shrek have anything in common.

As stated, i only wrote that as a test scenario, for people who couldnt see Shrek in Telltale game, i never Said that TellTale should use My ideas

• If that happens, then Kenny's been right all along... "There's gonna be Fallout."

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Fallout. The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• And i respect your opinion too :)

Me replying to your opinion was just me having fun, since your post had nothing to do with Shrek, i figured that replying to your comment would maybe bring a smile to your face, i wasnt trying to shoot down your idea, sorry if it sounded that way :)

That's all well and good, and I respect your opinion, but why did you have to shoot down that other user's idea of a Mass Effect game? I'm no expert, but I don't think Mass Effect and Shrek have anything in common.

• Breaking Bad: A Telltale Game Series.

I am so proud to write the title above and I've got goosebumps, even if it's not real.

Based on the TV show, but... with player's ability to make his own choices, so the game would be less predictable, and twist the events from show (but not entirely, ending should be the same!). You know - things like letting someone live, who died in show. Breaking Bad is Breaking Bad, and any spin-off video game is not possible (maybe episodes from Mike's life, but Walt is more epic).

• Telltale Games' Star Wars
    Alt text

• Thread: Who else wants Telltale Games' Star Wars

Like this, if you think so, and share ideas of what should happen in the story, gameplay, etc.

• Like I have mentioned before in another thread, Telltale should totally make a Xena: Warrior Princess game. Seriously, there's just so much lore that the show provides - that it'd be perfect for a Telltale game!

• edited September 2014

THIS^^^
    One episode maybe 2, should be called "Better Call Saul"

Patriqo posted: »

Breaking Bad: A Telltale Game Series. I am so proud to write the title above and I've got goosebumps, even if it's not real. Based on

• I see this thread has been unstickied, that's nice.

• edited September 2014

Disney would prevent it from happening, just like how they did it with the Star Wars 1313 game. (the bastards)

• True, dang it, the one time i forgot disney owned it now...

Disney would prevent it from happening, just like how they did it with the Star Wars 1313 game. (the bastards)

• I'd be beyond ecstatic if TTG ever decided to make a HellBoy game. I'd play the shit out of that, probably more than TWDG.:o

• Enthusiastically raises his hand

I think Telltale would do an awesome job.

• Oh, THIS^^^^ , this would be awesome.

Tinni posted: »

I'd be beyond ecstatic if TTG ever decided to make a HellBoy game. I'd play the shit out of that, probably more than TWDG.:o

• ikr? I don't think it would be very hard to transition the comic into a game format either.

-XYAB- posted: »

Oh, THIS^^^^ , this would be awesome.

• I Think they should make a game based on Stephen Kings Dark Tower series. I would also like an Archer and Scooby Doo game.

• I think I read somewhere that they have expressed interest in making a Star Wars game.

-XYAB- posted: »

Telltale Games' Star Wars

• I think a Twin Peaks game would be pure awesomeness!

• they told a journalist it was a "dream project" so don't get over exited

J-Master posted: »

I think I read somewhere that they have expressed interest in making a Star Wars game.

• More ideas!..

Rose Tyler: Earth Defence. A scrapped spin off show that was supposed to detail Rose's adventures in the parallel world after she was almost sucked into the void, I think Telltake could update the concept and have the story take place after Journey's End. She could meet parallel world versions of foes like the Daleks and the Slitheen, who were supposed to be Rose's first alien opponents.

King Kong 2005 Remake. The story could take place in the 1980s and have a group of government agents journey to the Island after discovering that the natives could be hiding weapons of mass destruction. They could also encounter Kong's son.

• Robert Kirkman's invincible. The thing about Kirkman is that he comes up with amazing concepts. His story telling is a bit floppy though. The robot arc is epic as hell though. I just hope the ending makes sense.

All TTG would need to do is take Invincible and set it in one of the parallel dimensions that exist in the comic that way they can use all the main characters and kill off who ever they want.

• THIS ONE I would buy, if Telltale's do it!

Woop_Woop posted: »

I agree, Watchmen would be awesome. Here is another Tarantino based idea. 'Royale with Cheese' would focus on Vincent Vega's time in Amster

• Idea time!

Jimmy Two-Shoes, Grojband, and SpongeBob Squarepants.

• I would actually pay lots of money to play telltales breaking bad !

• Breaking Bad, with the playable character as Gus set during his rise to power.

• What about VIKINGS? Would be possible tho.

• That would be great

Kittie36 posted: »

Lost!! I'm late the party on that but I just finished the series. I think Tell Tale Games would make an awesome interactive version of Lost.

• Lost
    • Doctor Who
    • Penny Dreadful
  • edited September 2014

Lost would be really awesome.
    A version of Hannibal similar to the TV Series would be great stuff, too.
    Breaking Bad is a real great tv Show, but i cant imagine to transfer the dramatic parts to new main characters.

Pushing Daisies got a great potential for making an adventure like game, but the series isnt that well known.
    Gabriel Knight and Phantasmagoria would also be nice as well as Sin City

BTW: I would really be happy about getting console versions for the older games.

• Dexter +1

Spider-Matt posted: »

I think Dexter would be a great choice. It could be a prequel to the TV Series and you could be faced with choices which effect Dexter's Code and what be ethical and could possibly effect the people closest to him.

• Yeah that would be awesome :)

I'd still like a Telltale doctor who game.

• Thread: What series I'd like to see Telltale make a game about.

I think a series that would really go well with Telltale's choice-based gameplay is the Hunger games. Do you agree?

• A Hunger Games series? That's a really good idea! I was disappointed that the books/movies were lacking in the graphic violence department, considering the subject matter. Telltale could easily fix that.

I'd looove to have something based on the game Bully.

• Mass Effect 100%

• orange is the new black omg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.