"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• YES

dojo32161 posted: »

One of my favorite TV shows.

• It's pretty good, but some episodes leave you with an unpleasant feeling, because Frank Underwood is NOT a good guy. It reminds me of Breaking Bad, but the difference is, White starts out as a good guy, and ends up a villain, but Frank is always sort of a villain.

Twistee posted: »

I've been meaning to watch this show for a while now. It looks pretty good.

• So far, Telltale has created series' based off of TV Shows, Movies, Comics and even their own work, but if they can get permission, I think it would be cool to see them create a series based off of another game series. I say this because I kinda want to see how Telltale would do something like Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Aren't they technically doing Tales from the Borderlands? Doesn't that count as a game based off a game?

Rigtail posted: »

So far, Telltale has created series' based off of TV Shows, Movies, Comics and even their own work, but if they can get permission, I think

• Oh shit, you're right. I had forgotten XD I wonder if Telltale would do more after they're done with GoT, Borderlands and a possible TWD S3.

Aren't they technically doing Tales from the Borderlands? Doesn't that count as a game based off a game?

Only time will tell. Too bad time machine's don't exist.

Oh shit, you're right. I had forgotten XD I wonder if Telltale would do more after they're done with GoT, Borderlands and a possible TWD S3.

• Or do they?

dramatic music

Only time will tell. Too bad time machine's don't exist.

Everyone gets all the cool technology before me... Is the time machine in the form of a DeLorean?

Or do they? dramatic music

• Fuck, I think I've said too much. Shh.

Everyone gets all the cool technology before me... Is the time machine in the form of a DeLorean?

OK. I can be quiet, real quiet.

Fuck, I think I've said too much. Shh.

• House of cards would be an Interesting one. I'm pretty sure many people posted this one but I dont wan to read all that. Going around as a politician making friends and enemys that may make you president or not depending on what you pick could be very interesting plus this would allow telltale to do what they do best. choices.

• I'd kind of like to see "Heroes: A TellTale Game Series".

Might sound like inFAMOUS but I'm sure TellTale would make their's all the more unique.

• I joined just to throw this out there. Completely agree with some of the previous suggestions in these gasp 30 pages. I'm totally for Vertigo Comics' Preacher (don't quite know how it'd work, but I'd still love to play it), Supernatural, Hellraiser, Hellblazer, Dexter, Blade Runner, Deadman and Alien.

I've got some other suggestions not mentioned before that could translate well to TTG's style: Vampire Hunter D novel series, Adult Swim's Sealab 2021, Anchorman would be funny as hell, Reno 911!, my wife would love Criminal Minds, Showtime's Dead Like Me, Zenescope's Wonderland series, Frank Miller's Sin City, and Image Comics Girls series.

Like I said, just throwing those out there.

• edited June 2014

Thread: Telltale should make The Last of us Series

It would be cool to be Joel and Ellie making choices and killing Clickers

• Why not you would play it don't even lie

brennanz76 posted: »

Heh, no!

• Telltale would have to really upgrade their engine for that.

• That's just fucking stupid Ben...

• edited June 2014

Currently that would be impossible because Naughty Dog has the rights to The Last Of Us right now, and since it's an Extremely popular game, it would probably be pretty expensive to get the permission to do it. Maybe a spin off?

Besides, TLOU is pretty much the same thing as The Walking Dead, just with diferent a type of gameplay.

• Just play the Walking Dead and make all the dickbag choices. Boom. Last of Us.

• telltale should focus and put more work into their already released games so they don't get too much work on their hands thus making their other games less entertaining

• I don't get the hype of this game. I got it, sometime last year when it came out. I played it, and when i got to the end i felt cheated. I went all that way for nothing, and everything i suffered for was a complete waste of time.

Telltale should branch out to Survivor Horror in my opinion. That Genre needs a good company like Telltale to make interesting scary games with good stories. I would love to see them do the fatal frame series, but i don't think that would happen. As of right now Tecmo is pretty much under Nintendo's control.

brennanz76 posted: »

Heh, no!

• Everyone has an opinion and if mine isn't the same as you guys you guys tweak out

• True very true

Currently that would be impossible because Naughty Dog has the rights to The Last Of Us right now, and since it's an Extremely popular game,

• I beat the game over 20 times and I loved every bit of it

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I don't get the hype of this game. I got it, sometime last year when it came out. I played it, and when i got to the end i felt cheated. I w

• I would understand if perhaps it was a short episodic series of different survivors in the same universe, who may see someone related to the first game (Perhaps they see the comic Ellie threw out the window on the ground) - It would be interesting as it lets Telltale mix mature themes from games such as The Wolf Among Us yet survivalist zombie vibes from The Walking Dead into one. I'd like to see it :)

• That would be a great idea like playing as bills story after he helps him get a car

HarjKS posted: »

I would understand if perhaps it was a short episodic series of different survivors in the same universe, who may see someone related to the

• No just no I love both games but I don't want ttg touching last of us (that's crossing into enemy territory or like ttg doing uncharted) if it wasn't naughty dog that makes it I might've agreed but naughty dog are actually good at telling stories so they can get a pass. Now something like borderlands I don't mind

• Or sly cooper

No just no I love both games but I don't want ttg touching last of us (that's crossing into enemy territory or like ttg doing uncharted) if

• True true

Leefan1995 posted: »

Or sly cooper

• A Mass Effect/ Dragon Age Telltale Game would be a good idea...

• edited June 2014

Welcome to Telltale Forums.

On a serious note, people on here do tend to be a bit prickly about games that are similar in tone or design to TWD. And your suggestion that Telltale should make a series based on another game with such a similar premise to the Walking Dead....well, that's going to cause some backlash. It's not gonna happen anyway due to rights issues and all.

Everyone has an opinion and if mine isn't the same as you guys you guys tweak out

• Alt text

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I don't get the hype of this game. I got it, sometime last year when it came out. I played it, and when i got to the end i felt cheated. I w

• Or Ratchet and Clank :D

Or sly cooper

• To each his own. I just killed 3 people in DayZ and stole all their beans.

I beat the game over 20 times and I loved every bit of it

• edited June 2014

I doubt Naughty Dog would give over their game to their biggest rivals in storytelling.

• ummm.. nah, im good.

• Yeah me too.

ummm.. nah, im good.

• Even if they did, I doubt that Sony would allow it to be released anywhere besides Playstation

Legendary12 posted: »

I doubt Naughty Dog would give over their game to their biggest rivals in storytelling.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.