Who Trusts Bonnie?

edited May 2014 in The Walking Dead
Does anybody trust Bonnie? Or do you guys not trust her? Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Comments

• I trust her 100%

ever since I saw her putting her hand on clems shoulder while clem was laying on the floor in pain, and I saw how much bonnie cared for her and said "we are leaving to night" , I immediately liked Bonnies character.
  • I was extremely skeptical of her at first. She seemed so buddy-buddy with Carver, and I didn't trust her with the information about Luke. It was too risky at the time. But, after she promised to help us escape, and followed through with it, I came to trust her, and I like where her character is going.
  • I like Bonnie from 400 days. I kinda knew she only done it cause she thought carver wouldn't go mental. I trust her but i dont trust her with my life. She is too "nice" and trusting.
  • I Trust her as long as she has no contact with anyone from her old group. That way there is no way in hell she can backstab you and that way she needs Clem's group more than we need her. The life of Bonnie is at our mercy. Mayhap we get to revenge the whole kidnapping situation if we wish to.
  • Yeah I trust her the problem with her is that she is extremely naive. But we've seen that since 400 days. She's a good person but you need to be there to see through lies other people give as she wont see them
  • edited May 2014
    S2E3 spoilers: It's less so than Reggie, but she seems like she has prior loyalties... Carver's dead so it's a bit of a moot point, but it sounds like she's going to end up trying to bridge the gap and end up splitting the baby... Even if it isn't with Carver, I think she'd do the same thing with future conflicts.
  • I trust her and I see how much she cares about Clem, I'm still waiting for Lonnie scenes in the game xD
  • I feel the same way.

I trust her 100% ever since I saw her putting her hand on clems shoulder while clem was laying on the floor in pain, and I saw how much bonnie cared for her and said "we are leaving to night" , I immediately liked Bonnies character.

• I do. We know she's nice and all she wants is a place where she feels safe and somewhere she can belong.
  • I think Bonnie is to be trusted. She seems to have a pretty good moral compass on her, helping them get out and feeling guilty about finding the group in the first place. However...how she didn't see Carver's evil when she was pretty much one of his top henchpeople baffles me a bit so I wouldn't necessarily call her the brightest bulb in the shed.
  • I some-what trust her now. She did try to talk and help Clem out. She also helped them escape from Carver. I'll give her that.
    aperose posted: »

I think Bonnie is to be trusted. She seems to have a pretty good moral compass on her, helping them get out and feeling guilty about finding

• Yeah, i feel bad for judging her bad in ep 2 :l Bonnie is 100% trustable

I trust her 100% ever since I saw her putting her hand on clems shoulder while clem was laying on the floor in pain, and I saw how much bonnie cared for her and said "we are leaving to night" , I immediately liked Bonnies character.

• She deserves to die painfully
  • To be honest, I didn't like her in 400 days. But the way she is toward Clem, and how she is unsure about Carver, I think she's being completely genuine and I also trust her as much (If not more) than most of the other group members. I think she finally opened her mind to the reality of Carver's evilness, and wanted out as much as the rest of them.
  • let the Lonnie began lol XD
  • but honestly i trust her, not with my life but she seems to be reliable to people making us and Clem like her

Lonnie or not i wont be surprised if Bonnie died tho Telltale has a thing for killing of "nice" people. it could be nice if had now,

INSTEAD OF A FATHER AND DAUGHTER THING WITH CLEM AND LEE IT COULD BE A

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP WITH BONNIE :O AND MAYBE EVEN LUKE AND BE ALL A DAD OR SOMETHING

im a genius
    The_Stash posted: »

let the Lonnie began lol XD

• She was kinda giving off the lame mom vibe when she was insisting how cute the jacket would be.

but honestly i trust her, not with my life but she seems to be reliable to people making us and Clem like her Lonnie or not i wont be

• I feel bad about it also. I misjudged her, BIG TIME.
    darky07 posted: »

Yeah, i feel bad for judging her bad in ep 2 :l Bonnie is 100% trustable

• edited May 2014
    I like her. She was so good in episode 3 like Luke in episode 1. And the jacket is cool, so that fat cow Tavia shut the fuck up!
  • I trust her, but I'm worried that Tavia might use her friends to try to sway her to their side. That is if Tavia goes after us of course.
  • I trusted her since 400 days, even when she killed Dee. I could see the innocence in her eyes in that scene, also the scene at the lodge, and this episode, when I told her I had to go find Luke and she let me go I'm like "she's gonna be my Bestfriend"
  • I do as of now. She's put herself in a very valuable position. She better not fuck it up though.
  • Why's that?
    Ascari posted: »

She deserves to die painfully

• Because she's weak minded and immoral.

Why's that?

• I do. I already said it on another thread, but even after it was revealed she had deceived us, I didn't hate her. She always seemed like a good person at heart to me.
  • I completely trust her 100%
  • In my opinion, I think Luke and Clementine have a brother-sister relationship.
    He's the caring older brother that will stick up for her and jokes around with her.
    She's the smart little sister that loves her brother and puts up with his shit.
    ^-^

but honestly i trust her, not with my life but she seems to be reliable to people making us and Clem like her Lonnie or not i wont be

• I told her what was gonna go down... gave me chills when I heard "Bonnie, all I need you to do is to not care where I am for 15 minutes."
  • I told her that I'd rather be with someone I trust and immediately regretted it
    Clementine looked uncomfortable too
  • Trust her 100%. She risked SO much for Clementine in this last episode, and trusted her intrinsically. My Clem knows that if you can't reciprocate that, then you're not worth saving to begin with.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.