More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

edited October 2017 in Forum Games

Okay, after reading a lot of interactive fan-fics on this forum, it inspired me to try creating one myself ;)

Submit your characters here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HXH8bZjKdmlYnDjMO9xvBNKsJ2-_h6soeY0-WKcaBXM/viewform?usp=send_form

The first part might take some time to release, because I need to gather up enough characters to begin with.
(Bear in mind this is my first major fan-fic :D)

Episode 6 Chapter 4 Characters: James, Amita Misra, Duke, Willy, Brent, Mickie, Orla, Sergio, Fred, Laura Miles, Ryan Miles, Rory Miles, Nathaniel, Skylar, Wesley, Florence, Richard Reid, Emmet Cheky, Quirk Gillingham, Vanessa Gillingham, Valerian Storm, Margareth Storm, Anselm Montgomery, Zara Hart, Konni Marshall, Brian Smith, Gareth Northland, Polly Johnson, Ethan Northland, Jacob, Yolanda, Wilson, Paul West, Judith Bagley, Miriam Bagley

Characters introduced: Devyn, Amanda (Mandi) Martinez, Bradley O'Cart, Ellis Holt, Sarah Martinez, Elias, Blake Amairo, Willy, Brent, Zack Lockwood, Rachel Stephenson, Nicholas Stephenson, Nicky, James, Jean, Cecelia Royce, Viola Royce, Emily Andrews, Howard Peterson, Emma, Akemi, Dean Sollis, Amita Misra, Duke, Mickie, Orla, Boniek Valladares, Mi-Cha Choi, Josh Bennet, Aaron Bennet, Marcin Wozniak, Sergio, Fred, Laura Miles, Ryan Miles, Rory Miles, Nathaniel, Ruth, Chris Renda, Donovan Wisdom, Nina Northway, Grace, Gia, Herman Davidson, Marco Bott, Nizhoni, Kyle, Zakir Elverson, Marina Gonzalez, Jerry Lawrence, Jeffrey Sommer, Tommy Welf, Vivienne Emperor, Priscilla, Amos, Noelle, Phoebe, Eve, Cleo, Jillian 'Judy' Vinnie, Anna Marie Fulton, Rebecca 'Becky' Fulton, August 'Auggie' Fulton, Robert Till, Michael 'Lemons', Brian, Vicky, Wade, Violet, Evelyn Winston, Kaden Fox, Ian, Skylar, Wesley, Florence, Richard Reid, Monica Bennet, Bree Britt, Beth Williams, Evelyn Luna, Sara Glass, Margaux Davenport, Emmet Cheky, Ivy Cotton, Felicity Cotton, Quirk Gillingham, Vanessa Gillingham, Valerian Storm, Margareth Storm, Anselm Montgomery, Zara Hart, Konni Marshall, Brian Smith, Gareth Northland, Polly Johnson, Ethan Northland, Jacob, Yolanda, Wilson, Gina, Desmond Taylor, Celestia van der Linden, Bobby Baxter, Brick Williams, Sven, Angela, Deanne, Milo, Evan, Penelope, Joanna, Bruce McNamon, Sherry Rosario, Francesca, Antonia, Erica Brown, Stan Pattinson, Kevin Ryan, Keith Elverson, Zayne Pattinson, Oliver Farrell, Diana Farrell, Winter Jun, Dominique Brown, Britanny Dawson, Valery Dawson

Deceased: Frank, Angus, Joe, Domcek(Dom), Troy, Lisa Carter, Rosemary, Mimi, Lars Gaffner, Katherine, Mai, Amanda, Sebastian Hawkins, Madeline, Carmen, Link, Jeremy, Jarvis, Theo, Weston Aronson, Lewin, Stephen, Michael, Carter, Adalbert, Father Irvin Monroe, Una, Svetlana Jukic, Hiram Forsyth, John Kozlov, Katie O'Cart, Winston Tsao, Alexander Davidson, Austin Harper, Billy 'Bumper', Alastair Northway, Charlie, Austin, Stanislaw, Samantha Harper, Hannah Morgan, Cody, Liam Carter, Hugo

Unknown Status/Determinant: Kimiko, Devin, Duke, Brent, Ryan, Marcin Wozniak, Wade

Characters waiting to be introduced: Judith Bagley, Miriam Bagley, Fiona Roberts, Paul West, Shona Willows, Georgina, Santiago, Mirko, Doris Turk, Aymerick, Olivia Warn, Scott Sinclair, Danny, Fabiana, Antoinette Versailles, Alena Ashford, Caroline Mason, Moira Mason, Joel Mason, Brooke Simpson, Summer Simpson, Frank Simpson, Belle Moir, Naomi Moir, Nancy Moir, Avery Walker, Ruby Walker, Keifer Walker, Julius Gonzales, Fernando Gonzales, Veronica Pryce, Amelia Pryce, Mazhar Fahri, Alec Holm, Pascal Prescott, Annalise Prescott, Eric Prescott, Sharni Prescott, Natalie Norris, Benjamin Norris, Mindy Underwood, Luis Fernandez, Ivan Kraus, Mona Kraus, Cornelia Kraus, Anna Farrah, Takuya Ibuki, Ayase Ibuki, Nozomi Ibuki, Ray "Gator" Flint, Jericho, Bridgette Fairlie, Geoff Lamson, Courtney Barlow, Duncan Nelson, Izzy Crown, Devon 'DJ' Joseph, Henrietta Eklund, Helena Andersson, Xavier Brane, Ofelia 'Olympia' Holmes, Ursula Quince, Qiana Yeboah, Rumiko Kasugano, Zeke Thyme, Keena Stuart, Pamela Tunt, Heather Noah, Denn White, Tom Warner, Rick Shaw, Joey Falten, Kaleb Sinn, Billy Jean, Calvin Waite, Ajax, Bastet-Mumu di Randagio, Celifede Magabaz, Anna Reed

Comments

• So many fan fictions! So awesome. I'm submitting :D.

• edited June 2014

Well you know College is ending soon for me, making it the perfect time for writing ;)

So many fan fictions! So awesome. I'm submitting .

• Yay! There's never enough fan-fictions! :D

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 1: The Beginning

Midtown Atlanta

9:31am

“Liam get up, you’ll be late for school” yelled Lisa Carter.
    “Sigh..do I have to” whispered Liam Carter to himself.
    Liam slowly gets up from his bed, looks at the clock noticing how early it is 9:33am, hmm.... well it was quite early for him. Like every morning he does his usual thing and shows off in front of the mirror. “Get a move on Liam” his mother interrupted. He got quickly dressed and went to the kitchen, breakfast was already on the table, his mother was getting ready for work.

“Did you sleep well sweat pea” said Lisa cheerfully.
    “Mom stop calling me sweat pea, and no I didn’t sleep well” smiled Liam.
    “Okay I have to go, looks at her watch Jesus I’m late, make sure you eat something at school, there’s some fruit on the table if you want and...” “Mom I got it” interrupted Liam in a cheerful tone.

“You’re all grown up now” said Lisa sentimentally

[Hug Mom] [Be careful today, mom] [Stay silent]

• Submitted one.

• [HUG MOM]

Domingez posted: »

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 1: The Beginning Midtown Atlanta 9:31am “Liam get up, you’ll be late for

• More fan-fics! \o/

This seems promising, so I had to submit a character. Winston approves! ^^

• [Hug Mom]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 1: The Beginning Midtown Atlanta 9:31am “Liam get up, you’ll be late for

• [Hug Mom]

Yesterday's potatotomatocake agrees.

• edited June 2014

**[Hug Mom] **

The two share a sweet hug. After which they looked at each other, not knowing if it could well be the last time. "Bye son, don't forget to close the door when you go to school" said Lisa leaving the apartment.
    Liam turns on the radio like he always does while eating breakfast. Instead of music this time he heard a strange broadcast.

“Civil authorities in your area have reported many cases of suspicious behavior and aggressive attacks from unknown causes. Do not attempt to approach or apprehend these individuals as they are considered extremely dangerous. We advice you to stay indoors at all times. WABE will be updating as information becomes available.”

“That was weird” remarked Liam. He finished breakfast and got ready for school, grabbed a bottle of water and an apple and placed them in his blue backpack. Liam was rather skinny for his age, lucky for him he could run fast allowing him to catch a late bus to school.
    On the way Liam heard a lot of sirens and noticed many police cars heading Downtown, suddenly the bus stopped, there was a car accident involving an ambulance. Two bodies were in on the street, it was horrible. After a while the bus driver managed to pass, when driving away Liam saw something strange, one of the bodies started moving. Liam in shock rubbed his eyes, but couldn’t get another glimpse of what happened.

Henry W.Grady High School

When Liam entered the school most of the classes were empty, but he heard a huge ruckus down the hall.
    “Hey man, what took you so long” yelled Angus optimistically.
    “What’s going on?” Liam yelled back.
    “I don’t know yet, teachers ordered for all classes to gather up in the gym.” Angus responded.
    “Have you heard the news?” Liam asked.
    “No, one of our friends said that people are acting strangely like they’re having rabies or something” said Angus in a serious tone.
    “Shit sounds bad, did it happen here in the school?" Liam asked in a worried tone.
    "Not here, but one of the teachers on the way to school got bit some other dude" replied Angus.
    "Fuck, so what they just plan to keep us here all day?” asked Liam.
    “Looks like it, Miss Kingston said that it will be safer for us to stay here, but I don’t think that’s a good idea” remarked Angus.
    “If it’s dangerous then maybe we should wait, I saw some weird stuff on the way” replied Liam.
    “What did you see?” asked Angus curiously.
    “There was this car accident, two dead bodies were in the street....and one of them started moving” Liam replied.
    *Angus chuckles *

“What’s so funny? asked Liam
    “Oh nothing man, I mean come on seriously dead people coming to life? its probably rabies like they say” said Angus sarcastically.
    “I know what I saw” replied Liam firmly walking towards the gym entrance.

The gym was like a bee hive, loud and unbearable, Liam noticed some of his friends from class and other familiar faces. He notices Miss Kingston at the far end and decides to walk up to her. Miss Kingston:

[Could you tell me what’s going on exactly] [Why are we all kept in one place it’s so hot in here] ****[On second thought, Liam decides to back off]

• This will do.

[Why are we all kept in one place it’s so hot in here]

**[Hug Mom] ** The two share a sweet hug. After which they looked at each other, not knowing if it could well be the last time. "Bye son,

• [Why are we all kept in one place it’s so hot in here]

• [Why are we all kept in one place]

**[Hug Mom] ** The two share a sweet hug. After which they looked at each other, not knowing if it could well be the last time. "Bye son,

• [Could you tell me what’s going on exactly]

• “Why are we all kept in one place it’s so hot in her” said Liam.

“I know dear, the reason why, we’re trying to keep you all here is because we want to have everyone together and ready for evacuation” the teacher responded firmly.
    “Evacuation? to where?” replied Liam in slight shock.
    At that moment Miss Kingston took Liam out from the gym to talk in peace.

She kneels down to Liam and answers worriedly “I’m not going to lie to you, I don’t think rabies are the cause of this situation”
    Liam looks down sighing “So, what’s causing this”
    For a split moment they stayed silent..... “About 15 minutes ago WABE broadcasted information about a quarantine zone outside the city near Thomasville Park, we were planning to take everyone there, we just have to wait for the school buses” said Miss Kingston.

“Okay but you still haven’t....” while Liam was trying to ask about the exact cause, a huge scream came from the gym.
    “God, what happened” said Miss Kingston in a shock tone.
    “You stay here don’t go anywhere” she ordered Liam.

This was the chance for Liam to escape the school, he thought about it while looking through the door windshield seeing everyone gathered, perhaps something happened to one of the pupils, most likely fainted due to the heat. His mother was his top priority now. As Liam proceeds for the main door, Angus steps out from the toilet and yells “Where are you going bro”.
    “I have to find my mother” Liam firmly replies.
    “I heard some noises from the gym, what’s going on?” Angus asked curiously.
    “I don’t know” said Liam
    “So what, you’re just going to up and leave?, maybe we can help and it’s safer here than outside” answered Angus in a rather angry tone.
    “I have to do this man” Liam firmly responded.
    After a second

“You know, your mother might be on her way here, my dad sure will be, haven’t you thought of that?” Angus responded in a harsh tone.
    “How do you know your dad will be here?” Liam asked sharply
    “I just.....sigh..I just know, mobiles are useless the lines is still down, so calling isn’t an option” replied Angus furiously.
    “It’s your call, I’m heading back” said Angus harshly

Liam proceeds to the exit, slightly opens the door, and looks back at the gym.

**Major Choice: Destination **

[Go to Mom's workplace] [Go home] [Go to Quarantine Zone] [ Stay]

• The gym does not sound like a potatopie, so I will just go for [Go to Mom's workplace].

Anyhow, I really like the writing N' how this is advancing! Hoosah! \o/

• Potatopie arc will still be continued ;) lol

BonnluffarN posted: »

The gym does not sound like a potatopie, so I will just go for [Go to Mom's workplace]. Anyhow, I really like the writing N' how this is advancing! Hoosah! \o/

• [Go to Quarantine Zone]

We hugged her, that mean's goodbye.

“Why are we all kept in one place it’s so hot in her” said Liam. “I know dear, the reason why, we’re trying to keep you all here is becau

• [Go to Mom's workplace]

We have to try!

“Why are we all kept in one place it’s so hot in her” said Liam. “I know dear, the reason why, we’re trying to keep you all here is becau

• edited June 2014

Submitted a fan character and their family member!

• edited June 2014

[Go to Mom's workplace] Quarantine Zones never work in serious zambie stories :), there's no point in going home since no one's there, as for staying, that school is going to be a zombie nest in about 5 minutes. We need to find Mom.

• Interactive fanfics is the future, apparently. Submitted a character!

• Okay voting closed. The next part is in motion stay tuned ;)

• Submitted my character, Bradley O'Cart.

Liam decided to head for his Moms work. Lisa Carter worked in a public library in Midtown.
    He grabbed a nearby bike, which seemed a logical way of transportation at that time.
    As he dashed through the roads, observing people rushing in all directions, shots being fired in the distance, the roads were packed, people in traffic started to get really upset.

20 minutes later

The library was straight ahead, however Liam noticed that the entrance was closed and a few walkers were trying to get in. He stood on his bike for a moment and saw that those monsters were all around him, attacking and devouring other people. The only choice was to rush to the entrance. “Mom are you there, answer me” Liam yelled. Lurkers started approaching him, Liam threw a punch in the stomach to one of those ghouls, but ended up being overpowered. He was on the ground, feeling his hands getting number as the monster tried to sink his teeth into his face, suddenly someone stabbed the walker with a knife and pulled the body off of him.

“Come on, get inside!” said the tall boy who strikingly resembled Leon Kennedy, reaching out for Liam’s hand.
    As the two got up, another man was killing walkers with a baseball bat by the entrance, he too was quite tall had a ponytail and a puny moustache.

They ran inside, Liam tries to catch some air and sees his mother in front of him.
    “Thank God, you’re alright, you’re not bit or scratched or anything” said Lisa checking her son and then hugging.
    “I thought I would never see you again” replied Liam sentimentally.
    Lisa tears up with a smile on her face.

“Hey help me move this thing” the guy with the ponytail commanded the tall boy.
    “This should hold....I think” remarked the tall boy worriedly.
    “Maybe, lets hope” said the ponytail man walking away.
    Liam walks up to one of them - “Hey thanks for helping me out, I’d be dead if it weren’t for you”

“Don’t mention it, name’s Carter and that guy over there is Winston Tsao”
    “Hey, there” Winston nodded.
    “Always go for the head, that’s how you kill those things” said Carter in a firm tone.
    “Good to know” replied Liam.
    “I heard there was some sort of safe zone outside the city, you know anything about that?” asks Carter.
    “Yeah, we were waiting for a bus to take us there” Liam responded.
    “Do you think the zone is safe” Liam asks.
    “I think it’s still our best shot, we don’t have much food here, so we’re going have to leave sooner rather than later” Carter answers affirmatively.
    “We can always get some food from the grocery store across the street” Liam says cheerfully.
    “Yeah, but it’s still not a permanent solution, supplies will end eventually and have a look outside....looks through a small window...it’s chaos, people are grabbing what they can fleeing until.....the dead gets them” Carter responded in a rigid tone.
    “I think we should....

[Leave now, before it gets dark] [Leave at night] **[Stay] **

• edited June 2014

[Leave now, before it gets dark]

Better than nothing. Thought Winston was mute, unless I forgot to add it. _/O_

Anyhow, this is more or less starting to become a proper potatopie. ^^

[Go to Mom's workplace] Liam decided to head for his Moms work. Lisa Carter worked in a public library in Midtown. He grabbed a nearby b

• [Leave at night]

[Go to Mom's workplace] Liam decided to head for his Moms work. Lisa Carter worked in a public library in Midtown. He grabbed a nearby b

• My apologies, I misread that part, thought Winston was mute till a certain age, but still doesn't talk cleanly and doesn't talk much.

BonnluffarN posted: »

[Leave now, before it gets dark] Better than nothing. Thought Winston was mute, unless I forgot to add it. _/O_ Anyhow, this is more or less starting to become a proper potatopie. ^^

• edited June 2014

Well, I guess that could work aswell - Whatever the young cactus wants for dinner! ^^

My apologies, I misread that part, thought Winston was mute till a certain age, but still doesn't talk cleanly and doesn't talk much.

• edited June 2014

[Leave now, before it gets dark]
    This is pretty good, one tip though, I assume the person who entered Carter said he looked like Leon Kennedy, if so, you should just put what Leon Kennedy looks like instead of saying Leon Kennedy. But I understand this is your first time writing a big story like this, and I like it! Don't take the tip to mean I don't like the story, it's good!

• edited June 2014

Thanks for the tip and feedback mate ;) Actually I gave a description the first time but decided to change it, assuming most would google him up of how he looks like.

[Leave now, before it gets dark] This is pretty good, one tip though, I assume the person who entered Carter said he looked like Leon Kenn

• Ohh ok I see, and no problem!

Thanks for the tip and feedback mate Actually I gave a description the first time but decided to change it, assuming most would google him up of how he looks like.

• [Leave now, before it gets dark]

• Voting closed the group will leave now before dark. Next part coming up.

• edited June 2014

“I think we should leave now, it’s safer during daylight” said Liam

Carter looks through the small windshield

“The grocery store looks quiet, but fuck...there are about ten walkers in the street” Carter responded with concern.
    “We may not manage to get much supplies either way, considering the amount of lurkers in the street we would have to kill them all” said Liam firmly.
    “Maybe we can get past them quietly?” asked Lisa.
    “It’s too risky going all together, perhaps one of us could get across the street grab some supplies and then we’ll be on our way” said Carter.
    “Where’s this safe zone, sweetie?” Lisa asked Liam.
    “Miss Kingston said something about Thomasville Park” replied Liam.
    “Then that’s the plan” said Lisa decisively.
    “That’s the plan? how do you expect us to get there?” Carter asks.
    “We find a functioning car and get the hell out from here, Thomasville Park is south from here we have to go right down that road.” Lisa replied pointing through the window.
    “Oh I almost forgot” Liam suddenly says.

He kneels down to his backpack and takes out a bottle of water.
    “Heard someone was thirsty” smiled Liam.

Everyone took a couple of sips finishing the bottle.
    “Lets get ready” Carter says grabbing his black backpack and knife.
    “You ready Winston?” Carter yells.
    The 28 year-old Asian walked up to him in his blood soaked mailman uniform with a baseball bat in his hand and nods affirmatively.
    “Damn, man you smell bad” Carter grimaced.
    “Yeah, I know” Winston mumbled with a sad look on his face.

“What ever you do, always go for the head” Lisa tells Liam.
    “Oh and here take this just in case, it might save your life or someone else’s” Lisa smiled handing him a hammer.
    “Stay close to me I’ll keep you safe” Lisa said firmly.

Winston and Carter moved the bookcase from the front door and the group quietly slips out. Lisa and Liam advanced down the street looking for a vehicle. Winston sways his bat left and right smashing two walkers. Carter dodges two lurkers, but is forced to kill the third that stumbles his path striking it right between the eyes with his knife. Suddenly, Liam and Lisa hear noises and gunshots from the distance. A boy and a girl jumped out from an alleyway with walkers behind them, the boy has gun but a lurker grabbed and they get into a struggle, the girl screams and yells for help while being overpowered to the ground by one of those ghouls.

Liam storms to their aid.

“Liam, NO!!! yelled Lisa watching her son running towards the boy and girl.

He decided to save the girl first, by smashing the lurkers head.
    “Save him!!!” the girl yells pointing at the boy.

A shot was fired nearby saving the boys life. Liam gazes at two soldiers, a military truck and a SWAT van from which a woman emerges.

“Is anyone bit?” said the woman sternly.

END OF CHAPTER 1

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 2: Without delay

Airport Atlanta

8:49

“Damn, that was a long fucking flight” said Joe in an upset tone.
    “Well want did you expect? Atlanta isn’t just around the corner from LA at least we got 2 weeks off from work, thats something to look forward to right” replied Bradley O’Cart.

Both men are in their thirties, Joe has been Bradley’s long time friend since Law school.
    Even though Bradley decided to change his career and become a model hasn’t affected their relations. However things are about to change.....

“I don’t care, it’s the 21st Century flights shouldn’t take that long for god sake” said Joe angrily.
    “Man, you’re starting to sound like my sister” remarked Bradley smiling.
    “Hey want’s going why are there so many people by the luggage belts” said Joe curiously.

“Give us some space” - shouted the paramedic, as he started performing CPR.
    Other paramedics were rushing to the man’s aid from the left side of the terminal.

“My God, it looks like he had a heart-attack...I think” replied Joe worriedly.

Everything happened so fast, the man died after a few minutes.
    As we were proceeding to pick up our luggages, we heard a loud scream. Both us turned around and saw the man biting someones arm. What we just observed was a dead man coming back to life....a few moments later people started panicking rushing towards the exits, the whole airport was in a state of confusion.

Bradley managed to grab a taxi, we didn’t even bother waiting for our luggages. All we thought was “did that actually happened?” “what’s going on?”.
    “Jesus that was something abnormal back there” said Joe in a shocked voice.
    “What happened fellas?” the taxi driver asked.
    “We don’t know exactly, a man had a heart-attack and later started biting some guys arm” Bradley answered.
    “Fuck thats messed up, maybe he was infected with some sort of virus, you know like rabies, I heard something on the news this morning” said the driver with concern.
    “We have to get home, as fast as we can” replied Joe anxiously.
    “My uncle and sister live in Riverdale, I have to see if their alright, take us there please” Bradley ordered.
    “Fuck! we should have taken separate taxi’s” replied Joe angrily.
    “Well that really wasn’t an option, besides we should stick together” Bradley answered sturdily.
    “First, I have to know if my wife and daughter are safe........pick up....pick up dammit... no one is answering the phone, fuck” said Joe in a furious voice.

As we were traveling on the highway, we noticed many police helicopters and police cars heading towards the city.

“Looks like something serious is going on” said the taxi driver, while turning on the radio channel.

“Civil authorities in your area have reported many cases of suspicious behavior and aggressive attacks from unknown causes. Do not attempt to approach or apprehend these individuals as they are considered extremely dangerous. We advice you to stay indoors at all times. WABE will be updating as information becomes available.”

“Damn, that doesn’t sound good” replied the taxi driver with concern.
    “I guess were going to need to split up” said Joe in a hefty tone.
    “We don’t have to, Jonesboro is not far from Riverdale lucky for you” said Bradley anxiously.
    “Lucky for me? it always has to be your way asshole” said Joe furiously
    “It’s not my fault Riverdale is closer” said Bradley cynically.
    “You know what...” Joe raises his voice.
    “Lucky for you both, I have no urge to drive back home” the taxi driver interrupted.

Awkward silence

[Joe - Shut up , I wasn’t talking to you] [Bradley - Why’s that?]

• [Bradley - Why’s that?]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 2: Without delay Airport Atlanta 8:49 “Damn, that was a long fucking flig

Sign in to comment in this discussion.