Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited June 2014

Test

I don't know why but I have huge issues when I try to post in this thread. I see my posts but I am not convinced you guys can see this.

• Can someone explain to me how this thread works. Because I tried for ages to post something and now it magically apears 30 mi utes later, the hell?

• Sorry for the triple post.

• Jesus...the feels :/

sweet_pea posted: »

deviantart.com

• CatySky, that fanart just made me cry, but you made it sooo sooo sooo wonderful and i think you just earned a like from me :')

CatySky posted: »

I don't know if someone posted it already but anyway, feels are coming. Glad it worked! It was a pain in the butt to post. I had to post every image one by one!

• A Poonie?

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• Luke, Kenny and Clem, finally!

This art is soo good. Luke and Kenny become good friends!

deviantART

• FELLOW BRONIES AHOY!!!!!

Wait a second... According the cutiemark, Lee gave Clementine Rainbow Dash's figure. But Dash is a pegasus... (don't even ask me how I know this) Where are her wings?

• I can see it, CatySky. :)

• CatySky, we, or at least I, can see all of your posts. Don't worry.

Test I don't know why but I have huge issues when I try to post in this thread. I see my posts but I am not convinced you guys can see this.

• edited June 2014

@WhatToWriteHere, I can see your comment on the thread, finally!

Ok, I am going to try to post a pic.

Alt text

Edit: Goddamit, what am I doing wrong?!

• Well we can see, it says here that is a Classic style so your post will appear in the bottom of the discussion.

Test I don't know why but I have huge issues when I try to post in this thread. I see my posts but I am not convinced you guys can see this.

• Mah comments don't appear to post. Yay.

• @clementinewalker I am not the artist, this person is http://jaemk2.tumblr.com/ but I am glad you liked it :)

I also realize there is a delay before the post actually appears so excuse me all for my dumbness. If stupidity shone I would be brighter than the sun.

• BROHOOF! /)

Gobananas01 posted: »

FELLOW BRONIES AHOY!!!!!

• Its ok CatySky :D

• +catysky that was really cool. That's luke right?

I don't know if someone posted it already but anyway, feels are coming. Glad it worked! It was a pain in the butt to post. I had to post every image one by one!

• My first attempt at drawing Clem on Photoshop.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

@CatySky right click on the actual image you're trying to post and click copy image URL than put that link in the image box, hope it helps

@WhatToWriteHere, I can see your comment on the thread, finally! Ok, I am going to try to post a pic. Edit: Goddamit, what am I doing wrong?!

• edited June 2014

Maybe since this thread has been around for so long, the posts we make in this thread get delayed by a day.

That sucks. XP

• edited June 2014

@Green613 I do that but it doesn't work on this thread but just on this thread! I often post gifs and pics and I don't have any problems except here :/

And it's really weird because I posted a comics in here and it worked but right now I can't do anything. But I really appreciate that you try to help me :)

Anyway, I try one more time:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Halleluja! But what the actual heck!? I did exacly the same thing! I don't understand!

Actually... Maybe I do. I guess I wanted to post to much pics at one time and it bugged so I'll try to slow down a little.

But I can post now, yay! Sorry for the flood. Now that I understand, I won't bother you anymore for that. And thank you all for trying to help and for not being rude to me even if I was stupid.

• edited June 2014
  • I made a lil' fanart of Duck, if he were to still be alive...

Alt text

If he were to still be alive he'd be 12/13, meaning young enough for Clementine ;) ;) Just kidding, they're too young to date, but I so would ship them if they were both like 14/16.

AAANYWHO, those redish stains on there are traces of my dinner ._.

I wasn't able to get it off the actual page, but I could always photoshop it out, i'm just tired at the moment...

• If you listen to the song and read this as it goes... the feels will come crashing down.

deviantART

• @Rylee yep, it's him :)

Rylee posted: »

+catysky that was really cool. That's luke right?

• I think this came out pretty good

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Alt text

• Okay,I don't see my comments...odd...

• Why can't I see mah comments?

• This Clem and Luke "little comics" is so touching. :( I don't wanna lose Clem. If this happenning, then all Walking Dead player cry out their eyes. :(

deviantART

• Molly's got this.

• Keep going! :D

My first attempt at drawing Clem on Photoshop.

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/post/comment/28800

This Clem and Luke "little comics" is so touching. :( I don't wanna lose Clem. If this happenning, then all Walking Dead player cry out their eyes. :(

deviantART

Sign in to comment in this discussion.