LOOK AT THIS

2»

Comments

• if mike is really ralph don't you think clem would at least sort of recognize him she did see him it's not like she only saw winston plus they are two different game characters in the game files and they have different voice actors so no they are not the same person maybe telltale borrowed facial elements from ralph's model and used them to make mike?

• edited June 2014

Might be a reused model. Kinda like Vernon and that bandit (OMG!!! Vernon was with the Save Lots Bandits!!! XD). That Ralph guy just didn't seem like the kind of person who would stay calm and smart if he were caught by Carver, let alone being nice to Clem. He's probably even less likely to save Reggie's life... I don't know... they really look alike, but it's hard for me to imagine them being the same person.

• edited June 2014

I had studied Mike's scar a little closer a few days ago and it looked like the scar grazed the side of his face. What if a bullet had went straight through the side of his face and through his ear and left the scar? When you start running away, you can hear a gunshot. Maybe Christa managed to snatch one of the bandit's guns and shoot Ralph's face off-screen?

I increased the brightness of the image. and there seems no scar on his face. if this man is really Mike, the scar was taken at another even

• I'm starting to get the same thoughts, too. We'll just have to wait and find out :>

Might be a reused model. Kinda like Vernon and that bandit (OMG!!! Vernon was with the Save Lots Bandits!!! XD). That Ralph guy just didn't

• Thank god, he was so annoying.

BuDDy100 posted: »

Omi god! MrLee is banned?!? Why?

• Ralph is just some scavenger, he won't be on a again, it's not like he's a main character.

• Also- If you don't jump to the ladder when Mike has the rope he drops it killing Clementine. I know it is just a game-over screen but I think it may speak about Mike a bit more.

Might be a reused model. Kinda like Vernon and that bandit (OMG!!! Vernon was with the Save Lots Bandits!!! XD). That Ralph guy just didn't

• He was banned because he posts countless gifs on every damn post. That's why he's banned. And damn right, it's annoying as hell.

Thank god, he was so annoying.

• actully i think they r related cus all black ppl must be related, rite guys?

• Agreed. Clem would have noticed considering it's only been about 5-8 days since Clem was seperated from Christa.

Jewfreeus posted: »

if mike is really ralph don't you think clem would at least sort of recognize him she did see him it's not like she only saw winston plus th

• That's a great idea but I doubt it's true. Eyebrows, noses, skin colour - it's all different. And VA! Ralph's voice was really incredible (he was voiced by a fantastic TTG composer Jared Johnson... reminds me of Sam&Max music), well it was incredible and that'swhy I want Ralph to be back. I think he could have helped Christa escape in that forest...

• Tell me about it, i ate one time at my sister's house and put on 3 pounds, Most of it was water weight, however I am constantly watching my weight to the point where it is obsessive. DAMN YOU SOCIETY FOR CORRUPTING MY FEEBLE MIND. I was happy as a kid, i could eat pizza without feeling horrible afterwards. Now everything sucks.

Sarangholic posted: »

I think you're wrong there. You can put weight on that quickly, and I can (and have ㅠ_ㅠ) prove it.

• edited June 2014

Hehe, yeah... that seemed a little out of character to me, but I guess he was that scared of getting caught, and there was no way to get her down quickly. Still, how does he justify the dead child in the fricking' floor? She tripped over? He could've at least tried to catch her.

Also- If you don't jump to the ladder when Mike has the rope he drops it killing Clementine. I know it is just a game-over screen but I think it may speak about Mike a bit more.

• edited June 2014

Cool idea guys, but the two figures have two different voice actor. The mugger was voice acting by the man that is in charge of the soundtrack for this game.

• Maybe! I really really want Christa to be alive!

Kenny_Luke posted: »

I had studied Mike's scar a little closer a few days ago and it looked like the scar grazed the side of his face. What if a bullet had went

• OMG he is back :D ( No it's a fake :) ) Made by me.
    Alt text

• I don't think it's the same person, how can that dude grow a beard that fast? That would be inhuman. Also Mike doesn't even mention Christa or even say that girl is familiar.
    Also Mike is nice <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.