• SomewhereNowhere USA.

Where ever you want it to be. B]

2) Tag with CSB Where is the setting?

• Alt text

I just want to know why I wasn't there for her T_T

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!! %#Q%#^#%Q

• It's in a small town in Singapore.

2) Tag with CSB Where is the setting?

• HAHAHA I CALLED IT I KNEW IT WAS COOLSTORYBRO!

3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

HOLY SHIT

First of all, lol @ you referencing the eyes drawn on my eyelids and my fear of fish. Second of all, I KNEW THE DISTRACT WAS A BAD IDEA! Now I have to find out what would have happened if people chose differently. RIP Firedog, and RIP Noncy.....Poor Woodbury, she'll be devastated! :c

Wanderer7879 (!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. "Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun

• Control yourself, WtW! You were out on a supply run, there was nothing you could do.

I just want to know why I wasn't there for her T_T I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!! %#Q%#^#%Q

• edited June 2014

god damn it the feels man god damn it!

Alt text

RIP Firedog and Noncy

Wanderer7879 (!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. "Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun

• This is why WtW can never have nice things.... like love....

c r i e s

HAHAHA I CALLED IT I KNEW IT WAS COOLSTORYBRO! 3) Maybe, we can all form a small group? HOLY SHIT First of all, lol @ you referenci

• Memories... T.T

"Spider boy! HAHAHAHA!"

• Lee: "Thats's different." I've been there before!

SomewhereNowhere USA. Where ever you want it to be. B]

• WtW is going to be alone forever and ever.....

to love Woodbury is to be marked by death </3

Control yourself, WtW! You were out on a supply run, there was nothing you could do.

• Oh that part coming up where you...

B]

WtW is going to be alone forever and ever..... to love Woodbury is to be marked by death </3

• .......... where I what? WHERE I WHAT???

DAMN YOU PRO y u do dis 2 meh again v_v

Oh that part coming up where you... B]

• 3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

Even Loki feels sad ;__;

Alt text

• I know. I'm a jerk, lol.

.......... where I what? WHERE I WHAT??? DAMN YOU PRO y u do dis 2 meh again v_v

• PRO LIKES MAKING GIRLS CRY!!!!

I know. I'm a jerk, lol.

• edited June 2014

• Lies!

Just wait until later on in the story, though. You might get happy. B]

PRO LIKES MAKING GIRLS CRY!!!!

• s i g h Whatever you say, Pro. </3

My sun and stars is dead, and a piece of me is dead as well. ;-;

Lies! Just wait until later on in the story, though. You might get happy. B]

• You will see, baskethead. B]

s i g h Whatever you say, Pro. </3 My sun and stars is dead, and a piece of me is dead as well. ;-;

• You're suppose to me my sister figure in the future! ;-;

WtW is going to be alone forever and ever..... to love Woodbury is to be marked by death </3

• 3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

• I can still be your sister, just... don't love me, or else you'll probably die. D:

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're suppose to me my sister figure in the future! ;-;

• Well, I made shadow be flirty around girls. Haven't seen that side of him xD

I can still be your sister, just... don't love me, or else you'll probably die.

• Shush, you're giving Pro ideas!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, I made shadow be flirty around girls. Haven't seen that side of him xD

• Its ok.

Faaaawwwwk I knew I was forgetting someone in the Deceptio part. Sorry DLB, I forgot to mention that Pro was helping you and Jewf on their training. I'll edit that in right now.

• I will go down with this ship.

To Noncy, my one and only.... RIP </3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbw8OycJrE&feature=kp

• edited June 2014

Awwww noooo In my mind it was like this moment

Alt text

Noncy better some how live this!! This is how I feel right now....

Alt text

• Maybe, we can all form a small group?

These death's man... ;_;

• How do you think I feel? </3

3) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Awwww noooo In my mind it was like this moment Noncy better some how live this!! This is how I feel right now....

• edited June 2014

1) I think I want to tag along with Password.

Pass is a cool dude why not

I voted to say nothing and saved Noncy while most of the other users votes killed Noncy but I'm no hero. There is just so many feels checking the votes of users who ended up killing Noncy with their decision but it's too late now ;'(

RIP Firedog and Noncy

Alt text

• Lol, you guys are funny. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

1) I think I want to tag along with Password. Pass is a cool dude why not I voted to say nothing and saved Noncy while most of the oth

• Pro what would have happened if we chose the 3 other choices?

• It's still too early to tell you guys. I'll let you know later on.

Pro what would have happened if we chose the 3 other choices?

• 1) Let's go Sweetpea.
    I SHALL BE THE ZOMBIE KILLING MASTER.

AWESOMEO (!) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. I looked at SweetPea."Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join

• FORM A SMALL GROUP

• edited June 2014
                  B]

:)

:p

:o

• Wanderer7879: 3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

...RIP Firedog and Noncy. I'm so sorry! ;-;

• wtf Pro

B] :) :p :o

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

RIP Firedog. Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.