Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited June 2014

Alt text

lmao Gary? that annoying side character in Pokemon against the Joker is this a joke I'll shoot him in the pokeballs. Tobi only one who deserves a shot with me ;)

Well, since WTD is gone, maybe Gary will be your new rival. B]

• ALL THESE FEELS

3) Maybe, we can all form a small group?

Wanderer7879 (!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. "Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun

• edited June 2014
    :3  :()  :V  :d  :P  :B  :/  :|

B] :) :p :o

• edited June 2014

Ha ! GARYYYY !!! GARY ?! GARY!! ( Fallout 3 reference...)

In all seriousness though, I think they should probably try to help them, they don't know that it's Markd and it only makes sense for the narrative. Leaving them on their own after offering themselves to join them seems a tad bit anti-climatic...That and we have no idea where they would even go from there....What with all their friends being dead and all...

So I vote for :

2) You're right. We should try to do something.

It's the right thing to do, no matter the consequences...I'd like to think that they wouldn't just cut and run like that...

Markd4547 posted: »

lmao Gary? that annoying side character in Pokemon against the Joker is this a joke I'll shoot him in the pokeballs. Tobi only one who deserves a shot with me

• Hey Lee. I am back :) I am going to start a fan fic this weekend. Texas was hot but Rodriguez was cool as hell. Actually working behind the scenes and being a member of the creative writing team for From Dusk Til Dawn the series was epic! 3 of my ideas made it to film. :) Good to be back home tho. I have been reading the story. Great job!

• Awwww...there there...Truth is you never really got to know Noncy so your character shouldn't be affected by her death...RIP Firedog and Noncy :/

Well...up to the choice for this part of the story then.

Ok, first of all i would like my character to form a group and be the leader of it, as a born leader it's only natural, but it seems i'd rather go off on my own and i don't totally agree with that. Sure i wanted him to be a lonewolf who plays by his own rules, but i'm not about to let those guys fend for themselves in the middle of a zombie apocalypse...

I can't remember if Wanderer even carries a gun with him...but if he doesn't, then these guys are out of options and should probably join me. I got a gun and could probably use some extra hand to plan our next move.

CSB wants to find his group and wanderer is just wandering on his own...I don't know my character's motive yet, so it would make sense to at least help CSB, which i can't believe isn't even an option...

In any case this is Wanderer's point of view and he doesn't seem to be very fond of wandering on his own anymore, seems like he would rather form a group. It only makes sense for him to propose it.

Hopefully i can lead them to safety and perhaps even reunite them with their respective group, family or friends...

This is why WtW can never have nice things.... like love.... c r i e s

• Haha! You should join us on GTAV sometimes Markd...WTD would give you a run for your money xD

1) I think I want to tag along with Password. Pass is a cool dude why not I voted to say nothing and saved Noncy while most of the oth

• edited June 2014

NO!! Pass how will they serve me if I kill them I don't want to kill my own property that's bad business they can still serve a purpose. They can join me and we can take down Tobi's community but if they dare challenge me they force my hand :(

Alt text

Ha ! GARYYYY !!! GARY ?! GARY!! ( Fallout 3 reference...) In all seriousness though, I think they should probably try to help them, they

• edited June 2014
      wtf SweetPea

wtf Pro

• >:P

Azlyn posted: »

:3 :() :V :d :P :B :/ :|

• I'll shoot him in the pokeballs.

Lol! Ohhhh!! Mark vs Gary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptXXzQ_dXwg

lmao Gary? that annoying side character in Pokemon against the Joker is this a joke I'll shoot him in the pokeballs. Tobi only one who deserves a shot with me

• Nice, man. Congrats! Thank you for taking the time to read it, bro. Sorry about your character, I gave him two chances to try to leave without Guilty, but people voted a certain way.

tntlee2099 posted: »

Hey Lee. I am back I am going to start a fan fic this weekend. Texas was hot but Rodriguez was cool as hell. Actually working behind the sc

• Lol, I'm not the one being weird this time.

wtf SweetPea

•  Heh, how am I being weird? 

Lol, I'm not the one being weird this time.

• I'm not sure, but there's something different. :o

Heh, how am I being weird?

• Nothing is different. Everything is the same. B] 

I'm not sure, but there's something different.

• It isn't. I'll figure it out, as always. 8)

Nothing is different. Everything is the same. B]

•  You had more than enough time to figure it out. I'm sorry, SweetPea, but it's too late! >:p

It isn't. I'll figure it out, as always. 8)

• Damn it. :c I guess I'll never know then.

You had more than enough time to figure it out. I'm sorry, SweetPea, but it's too late! >:p

• Pass, your votes don't count if you dont reply to Lee.

Awwww...there there...Truth is you never really got to know Noncy so your character shouldn't be affected by her death...RIP Firedog and Non

• edited June 2014

Well....hum....i'll just reply to lee with the same message then -_-
    Oh and i'm making and official rule to always leave your ass behind in my sessions :D

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Pass, your votes don't count if you dont reply to Lee.

• Ok, first of all i would like my character to form a group and be the leader of it, as a born leader it's only natural, but it seems i'd rather go off on my own and i don't totally agree with that. Sure i wanted him to be a lonewolf who plays by his own rules, but i'm not about to let those guys fend for themselves in the middle of a zombie apocalypse...

I can't remember if Wanderer even carries a gun with him...but if he doesn't, then these guys are out of options and should probably join me. I got a gun and could probably use some extra hand to plan our next move.

CSB wants to find his group and wanderer is just wandering on his own...I don't know my character's motive yet, so it would make sense to at least help CSB, which i can't believe isn't even an option...

In any case this is Wanderer's point of view and he doesn't seem to be very fond of wandering on his own anymore, seems like he would rather form a group. It only makes sense for him to propose it.

Hopefully i can lead them to safety and perhaps even reunite them with their respective group, family or friends...

Edit: just copied and pasted the same message i posted to reply to WTW....apparently my vote wouldn't count and i can't allow that !!

Wanderer7879 (!) Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun down, let's see who he is. "Aim your gun at him, tell him to put the gun

• I don't think I will be joning today, but come on. Don't be like that >.>

Well....hum....i'll just reply to lee with the same message then -_- Oh and i'm making and official rule to always leave your ass behind in my sessions

• edited June 2014
    rhnksjrnhsrh

>:P

• HAHAHAHAHAH

Owned

I don't think I will be joning today, but come on. Don't be like that >.>

• Elian...we talked about this....if you act like a complete jackass by "mistake" again i will do it. ONE.LAST.CHANCE.

Make it count :D

Or i'll enjoy leaving you to rot in the middle of bloody nowhere....

You don't kill people who are helping you Elian !! YOU DON'T DO THAT !!

Saying you're sorry before killing them mercilessly doesn't make it okay you jackass !! xD

• Elian...we talked about this....if you act like a complete jackass by "mistake" again i will do it. ONE.LAST.CHANCE.

Make it count :D

Or i'll enjoy leaving you to rot in the middle of bloody nowhere....

You don't kill people who are helping you Elian !! YOU DON'T DO THAT !!

Saying you're sorry before killing them mercilessly doesn't make it okay you jackass !! xD

•  I saw what you did...

rhnksjrnhsrh

• I failed okay T_T

I'm not so cool after all.

I saw what you did...

•  Lol, but why are you saying I'm being weird today? I'm just in a good mood, that's all. B]

Damn it. :c I guess I'll never know then.

• WtW... this is you.

Alt text

I failed okay T_T I'm not so cool after all.

• XD

I saw what you did...

• VOTING CLOSED!

WANDERER WILL SUGGEST TEAMING UP WITH CSB AND PASSWORD

• Lol, that color looks great on you btw. :3

Lol, but why are you saying I'm being weird today? I'm just in a good mood, that's all. B]

•  It would look great on everyone! If only SweetPea could join in on the color change, tsk tsk. 

Lol, that color looks great on you btw.

• Can't she? :c Lol.

It would look great on everyone! If only SweetPea could join in on the color change, tsk tsk.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Can I recruit few villains I'm so lonely :'(

Anyone want to join?

Alt text

• Nah. Thanks for the offer though.

Can I recruit few villains I'm so lonely Anyone want to join?

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Gary this will be fun when I met your character :)

Gary-Oak posted: »

Nah. Thanks for the offer though.

• I need a tie breaker for that part too.

Gary this will be fun when I met your character

Sign in to comment in this discussion.