Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lol, I don't even care about your sarcasm anymore, Pro. :p

Lol, jk. You're smart, SweetPea... smarter than all of them!

• OHHHHHHH!!!! DAMN!

Alt text

SweetPea bringing the fire!!! That was a good one. B] Lol, I was quoting Lee on the last part!

I'm a sarcastic asshole, I know. I can't help it. At least I make you guys laugh. :p

Lol, I don't even care about your sarcasm anymore, Pro.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

That means death, doesn't it?

• You're not LeeTheFuckingBrofessional anymore, you're LeeTheFuckingTrollfessional (I swear I just made that up) xD

• Lmao, I knew you were quoting Lee. Come on, I'm not that dumb. :p

Nah, don't worry. You're not an asshole Pro, you're just mean!

OHHHHHHH!!!! DAMN! SweetPea bringing the fire!!! That was a good one. B] Lol, I was quoting Lee on the last part! I'm a sarcastic asshole, I know. I can't help it. At least I make you guys laugh.

• I can't reveal what might have happened, just yet. B]

You're not LeeTheFuckingBrofessional anymore, you're LeeTheFuckingTrollfessional (I swear I just made that up) xD

• Lol, I wanted to make sure!

Alt text

Omg, she said I'm mean. That makes me feel so much better! :p

Lmao, I knew you were quoting Lee. Come on, I'm not that dumb. Nah, don't worry. You're not an asshole Pro, you're just mean!

• Oh, I know! Just like chapter 2, right? Halfway through, you'll do those again?

I can't reveal what might have happened, just yet. B]

• Yeah, of course!

Oh, I know! Just like chapter 2, right? Halfway through, you'll do those again?

• Alright, man :)

Yeah, of course!

• It's a nicer word than asshole. :p

Lol, I wanted to make sure! Omg, she said I'm mean. That makes me feel so much better!

• Lol, I'm just playing, SweetPea. If you feel like I'm being mean, than I probably don't mean it.... or do I? Haha, jk B]

It's a nicer word than asshole.

• Pro, I don't feel like you're being mean, you're always being mean. Worse, you try to make me believe I'm the mean one. :p

Lol, I'm just playing, SweetPea. If you feel like I'm being mean, than I probably don't mean it.... or do I? Haha, jk B]

• Lmao, because it's true. B[

Pro, I don't feel like you're being mean, you're always being mean. Worse, you try to make me believe I'm the mean one.

• I considered sharing the pizza next time. I'm not sure now. :c

Lmao, because it's true. B[

• Lol, see what I mean? Meany. >:p

I considered sharing the pizza next time. I'm not sure now. :c

• Lol, you've seen nothing. 8)

Lol, see what I mean? Meany. >:p

• Heh, we'll see about that. I'll always have the last laugh. B]

Lol, you've seen nothing. 8)

• Dammit now that Shinna is the story I always imagine her like this,

Alt text

( The anime girl is named Mashiro Shinna)

2) Kill Twistee, shoot at them and run away.

3) Gary, shoot the bearded man.

Azlyn I hopped the fence, and crouched down on the grassy field. I turned to look back at Gary telling SweetPea and Awesomeo to leave. I

• OMG NONCY YESSSSS SDGURHJGSDYHJBSYURGFYASJDBSJ

Alt text

My feels.

Anyway, GO:

1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods.

5) Say nothing.

CoolStoryBro (!) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Wanderer spoke up." Maybe, we can all form a small group?" "Hmm, I don't mi

• Okay, so, i'm totes not shooting YOU, but if you kill me, i swear to God i will turn you inside out and make you eat your own guts while i haunt you with images of dead puppies. Watch yourself.

Markd4547 posted: »

Azlyn why would you give Gary the rifle your my sistah NO!! (especially Gary he couldn't catch a magikarp with a masterball(only pokemon g

• edited June 2014

Oh my God, shit's going down.

??? (Okay, i'm curious, okay?)

And...

Hmm.

I won't kill Mark because he will probably be useful later.

Azlyn I hopped the fence, and crouched down on the grassy field. I turned to look back at Gary telling SweetPea and Awesomeo to leave. I

• edited June 2014

Alt text

muhaha Azlyn your late to this story understand this threatening me? with this death sounds fun this is not a disney film. You will serve your purpose and speak when spoken too. I like that you have potential I like your style you will be a good soldier ;)

Azlyn posted: »

Okay, so, i'm totes not shooting YOU, but if you kill me, i swear to God i will turn you inside out and make you eat your own guts while i haunt you with images of dead puppies. Watch yourself.

• Alright. I'll play your game, MARK. If that's your real name.

And, yes, in case your neurons couldn't connect and form a synapse, yeah, it WAS a threat, and quite an obvious one. And i will speak when i consider the moment worthy, and i will cut your belly open and hang you like those pigs in the butcher's shop if you touch a hair of mine or anyone else's.

(I am having a considerable amount of fun with this, really :D )

muhaha Azlyn your late to this story understand this threatening me? with this death sounds fun this is not a disney film. You will serve yo

• Pro changed his profile pic. We all know the end is close.

VERY close.

Winter is coming.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

You dare respond to me? WITH WHAT? you gave the rifle to gary because your incapable your imagination is great for empty threats but when push comes to shove I'm the evil genius and your the lost little girl in the woods. I can make you great and you can use your butcher skills to make me a decent breakfast because that will be only use they will be. I won't kill anyone I don't harm my own property they will die serving my commands the most honorable deaths. Touch a hair you truly underestimate me your not in disneyland anymore princess ;)

(Azlyn be warned on this thread I'm an evil assh**le the whole time here lol)

Alright. I'll play your game, MARK. If that's your real name. And, yes, in case your neurons couldn't connect and form a synapse, yeah, i

• I would have preferred the baskethead pic, but.... the cap is good too I guess. :P

Pro changed his profile pic. We all know the end is close. VERY close. Winter is coming.

• So the baskethead is like a trend now?

Damn you, hipsters.

I would have preferred the baskethead pic, but.... the cap is good too I guess. :P

• (I hate you for calling me a princess, though, mum class me that to makes me angry. xD Still, this is actually really fun. :3 )

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth? I would justify my choice, but i don't have to, especially not to YOU. I trust my own judgement, unlike yourself.

And, yeah, you're all talk, but all this is just masking your inferiority complex. You're not tough, you just want to be.

You just got SERVED, BABY! YEAH!

You dare respond to me? WITH WHAT? you gave the rifle to gary because your incapable your imagination is great for empty threats but when pu

• Honestly, when I put a basket on my head the first time, I never imagined people would actually start doing it too... but when people did, it sort of became a "thing" and now everyone's doing it. xD

flips hair dramatically I guess you could say.... that I'm a trendsetter.

So the baskethead is like a trend now? Damn you, hipsters.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

We will see NO you are on my team definitely O-O I never got challenged before like that your a perfect villain. Azlyn inferiority complex, not trusting my own judgement and YOU what is this some terrible teenage girl soap show my bullet will answer any question you want answered. The next chapter will answer all your questions Azlyn believe me ;)

(ps Im impressed Azlyn nice :D)

(I hate you for calling me a princess, though, mum class me that to makes me angry. xD Still, this is actually really fun. ) Is your ass

• Oh my God, this xD

You're totally a fashionista, gurl, i mean DAYUM, how did you even think about it, that's pure genius at such a young age. Brilliant, simply brilliant. And there are so many subliminal messages and metaphorical resonances to it, the baskethead is deep. What does it resemble, actually?

Honestly, when I put a basket on my head the first time, I never imagined people would actually start doing it too... but when people did, i

• edited June 2014

;)

(I hate you for calling me a princess, though, mum class me that to makes me angry. xD Still, this is actually really fun. ) Is your ass

• The baskethead resembles....... well..... I don't really know... o_O

I guess I just felt like wearing a basket on my head that day. xD

Oh my God, this xD You're totally a fashionista, gurl, i mean DAYUM, how did you even think about it, that's pure genius at such a young

• It retells the whole story of the bible... I can even see references to WWII!

Oh my God, this xD You're totally a fashionista, gurl, i mean DAYUM, how did you even think about it, that's pure genius at such a young

• LOL

I'm pretty sure it resembles the resurrection of Jesus. It is an Easter basket after all.

AWESOMEO posted: »

It retells the whole story of the bible... I can even see references to WWII!

• Dr. Koks is one sarcastic bastard xD

Lmao, I admit I cracked up. Good one.

• edited June 2014

That's the character the user named himself after, too. It's fucking hilarious to have her in the story. I would have died from laughter if Pro had written a scene like this:

random guy: Shiina, what should we do?

Shiina: totally serious Plan C. forms a C with her right hand

Alt text

later:

random guy: Well, that didn't work out too well...any ideas?

Shiina: Plan D?

Alt text

That reference would have been golden.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Dammit now that Shinna is the story I always imagine her like this, ( The anime girl is named Mashiro Shinna) 2) Kill Twistee, shoot at them and run away. 3) Gary, shoot the bearded man.

• 2) Kill Twistee, shoot at them and run away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.