Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• It's not looking good for you, man.

3) Say/Do Nothing

• Click the globe icon for YouTube links.

SGK: "Before you do this... can I have a few last words with my group?" He asked. Tobi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14&f

• I swear I had it like that already and it didn't work. Now it does. It's so weird.

Click the globe icon for YouTube links.

• I am actually feeling bad for you.

3) Say/Do Nothing

• You wanna know the funny shit I never knew I was apart of this and now I find out and my character is fucked xD

I am actually feeling bad for you.

• Damn Pro I just find this out when hes dead :,(

It's not looking good for you, man.

• That sucks, man. I hope you can make it somehow xD

You wanna know the funny shit I never knew I was apart of this and now I find out and my character is fucked xD

• 1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

Azlyn My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the

• RIP IN PEACE

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Damn, dude. He only has 2 million subs that's just a few people, I'm more cereal!

Azlyn My sister... I couldn't believe it. She was shot and killed, right in front of me. Gary told me to run away while he distracted the

• Give me the next part!

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Imma make that stupid arse scratcher pay. Azlyn style.

Alt text

1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

• ^ This.

Rafoli posted: »

Give me the next part!

• Azlyn posted: »

Imma make that stupid arse scratcher pay. Azlyn style. 1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

• xD

I am going to take that risk. If i try to run, there's no chance he won't see me, and he will probably either sound the alarm or shoot me. And if he's looking for me, i can stay silent, but he'll eventually find me. I'd better brace myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

• Wish me luck, bro. >.>

Gary-Oak posted: »

1) get ready and wait for him. stab him. Amazing as usual. Can't wait for the next part.

• How's the job going?

Azlyn posted: »

^ This.

• 1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.¨

Oh dog what done

• edited June 2014

Ehehe. Rafoli-Chan no baka. Jobs don't have legs! They don't go anywhere!

x3

How's the job going?

• IYSAGFLAEOHFLASUEFGIAFHASLFEGBLAUFGÇAOFGAFUO

I asked HOW's the job going >:V

Ehehe. Rafoli-Chan no baka. Jobs don't have legs! They don't go anywhere! x3

• Well, i would say the going is not taking place, then.

:V

|:V

(:V

( :V

( :V

) :V

):V

|:V

:V

IYSAGFLAEOHFLASUEFGIAFHASLFEGBLAUFGÇAOFGAFUO I asked HOW's the job going >:V

• So you're here while the job is not done? Go do your job which I don't have any idea of what it is and come back later!

Well, i would say the going is not taking place, then. :V |:V (:V ( :V ( :V ) :V ) :V ) :V ):V |:V :V

• I AM doing my job. And i am also here. :3

So you're here while the job is not done? Go do your job which I don't have any idea of what it is and come back later!

• Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

• VOTING CLOSED!

SARDINES WILL TELL VALKY TO ASK TALI

RAFOLI WILL SPIT ON THE FLOOR, AND STAND UP FOR HIMSELF

JEWF SUGGEST KEEPING PASSWORD AND WANDERER AROUND

Wanderer7897 After three weeks of running around, lost in the woods. We were following the river. There seemed to be a lot of fish headin

• Well too bad for Its_That_Guy, he just realised he was part of this all along and now he's about to die a painful death at the hand of Azlyn xD

Oh well...I still vote to stab the guy, its the only valid option at this point.

1) Get ready and Wait for him. Stab him.

Oh and rest in peace SGK..hopefully your death serves as good character development for your brother...

• Hey, I'm typing the next part right now, but I want to ask what type of multi tool does your character carry? It would be easier if I knew what type it was or what it looked like.

Well too bad for Its_That_Guy, he just realised he was part of this all along and now he's about to die a painful death at the hand of Azlyn

• Goes to his leather jacket and picks up the multi tool in one of his many pockets

Ok lets see, well first thing its small enough to fit in my pocket, black, has many utilities depending on the situation. Has a flashlight, two kinds of mini-screwdriver (one being a flathead and the other one being a Philips screwdriver) , a knife and a bottle opener.

Its actually pretty useful, if I ever get trapped in a room I have a way of escaping by the use of my mini-screwdrivers. The knife is actually pretty sharp and I even cut myself on it by accident once...

The whole thing is in the shape of a V.

The flashlight should also come in handy.

Hey, I'm typing the next part right now, but I want to ask what type of multi tool does your character carry? It would be easier if I knew what type it was or what it looked like.

• Ah, okay. So, something similar to this?

Alt text

Goes to his leather jacket and picks up the multi tool in one of his many pockets Ok lets see, well first thing its small enough to fit i

• Damn that's an awesome looking one !!

You know what go for that model if you wish, just make it a black colored one and it should be close enough xD

Mine is a bit smaller, it fits in my pockets inconspicuously after all...

Ah, okay. So, something similar to this?

• You don't need luck. :3

Wish me luck, bro. >.>

• edited June 2014

Dont_Look_Back

(!) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

Everyone was waiting for Jewf to answer."They can stay. We might need their help if anything." He finally said.

"Wow... I never thought Jewf would do something like this." I said out loud.

"Awesome! Looks like you guys can stay with us." CSB told Password and Wanderer.

"This is what I wanted. A group I could stay with. Thank you guys so much." Wanderer said with a smile.

"I appreciate it. Thanks, guys." Password told us.

"Well, there you have it. For safety measures, we'll need to take any weapons that you have." Pro told them.

"Of course, I understand." Password replied, and handed him a handgun."CSB has my hunting knife, you can take that, too. Also, I have a multi tool with me, you can take that as well, if you need to."

"Multi tool? Depends... let's see it." Jon asked.

Password checked one of his pockets, and took out a black V shaped multi tool."It has many utilities depending on the situation. Has a flashlight, two kinds of screwdrivers, a knife and bottle opener. I once cut myself on accident with the knife, so it's sharp enough. It's my favorite item, so just be careful with it." Password told him.

"Alright, we'll hang on to it. Don't worry, it's in safe hands. You and Wanderer can get some rest for the night, We'll just ask you some questions in the morning, before me and Jon start training everyone." Pro explained.

"Training for safety, huh?" Password asked.

"Yeah, after today, we lost a group member, and almost lost another one. That guy by the river was able to sneak up behind our members, we can't let that happen again. We'll be prepared next time." Pro said with to him.

ATR spoke up."It was my fault... I was taking a nap and..." She looked down.

Deceptio turned to look at her."No, ATR. It was my fault, I should've done something else..."

"It's okay, sis." I told her, and went to hug her.

"What about you, Wanderer. Any weapons on ya?" Puncake asked him.

"No. I have no weapons. Just food and supplies. You can take my backpack if you want, though." He replied.

"Sure." Pro told him. He turned to us."Alright, guys. It's already late, let's just try to go back to sleep. Me, Pun, Clayton and Jewf will continue the night watch. If one of you can't sleep, and want to change shifts with one of us, then you may do so. Just take a flashlight, and turn it on and off three times so you don't just sneak up behind us, and we accidentally shoot you. Two times for danger, three if you want to change shifts."

"Yeah, we definitely wouldn't want that. I'm going to smoke a bit, and then get back to keeping watch." Clayton told us.

"Heh, sure you'll be able to keep watch?" Jon asked.

"Of course I will, man. Even better, actually." Clayton said with a smile.

Fan yawned."Alright... I'm tired, so see you guys in the morning."

"Yeah, same here. Angel and Noncy are already sleeping. So goodnight, guys." WtW Told us.

"Night, guys. I have some candy bars in my backpack for the new guys, if they want any. I'm going to go back to the training area." Jewf said.

"Night, Jewf." ATR told him with a smile, he smiled and walked away after she said that.

"Jewf, huh?" I said to my sister.

"Oh, be quiet." She replied.

I smiled, and everyone left to go back to sleep. I saw Jon talking to Password and Wanderer next to a tree. CSB walked up to me."How have you guys been doing?"

"It hasn't been easy. We've had our constant struggles, but we've been trying to get through this one day at a time.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. After I left you guys, to try and distract the horde, I was able to find Password and Wanderer. We decided to go into the woods, and we've been in here for three weeks now. We were starving for a while, we tried to save our snacks as much as possible."

"Do you still have a box of cookies?" I asked him.

"Heh, you bet I do." He said with a smile."We should get some sleep, though. We can talk later."

"Yeah, you're right." I gave him a hug."It's nice to have you back."

"Glad to be back." He replied. I went back into Pro's SUV and got ready for bed.

The next day came, and everyone was training. A few of us split with Jon and Pro, the group that went with Jon were further out, using firearms and keeping the walkers away from our location while the group that was with Pro stayed in the training area for hand to hand and stealth training. Noncy was feeling a bit better but she still couldn't get up, Angel, Wanderer and Password stayed with her while WtW went training. It turned out that Password and Wanderer were good people, we didn't have any problems with them. We had just finished up, and we were just waiting for Jon to come back with Clayton, Jewf, Puncake, and ATR."Alright, that's good enough for today. The sun is already starting to go down. Everyone did an excellent job. In time, you guys will get the hang of it." Pro told me, WtW, Fan, Deceptio and CSB.

"Yeah, I'm tired. We should get back to the others." Fan said.

Ruff! Ruff! Suddenly we heard Angel barking in the distance."Angel?" WtW said.

"Let's go back and see what's happening." I told them.

We quickly ran back to our location, and when we got there we saw Salt had made it back to us."Salt!" Deceptio shouted.

"Looks like he made it back safely, and just in time." Pro said with a smile.

"Hey, guys!" Salt was waving at us.

"Let's go say hi." WtW told us, and we made our way over. Password and Wanderer were standing next to the pickup, with Noncy in the back. Salt was petting Angel.

"You made it just in time, Salt. We were going to leave after what happened yesterday. We lost Firedog..." Pro told him.

"Yeah... Noncy just finished telling me, she also introduced me to Password and Wanderer. Damn... I brought some news on the whereabouts of my friends." Salt said with a frown.

"So... you found them?" I asked.

"Are they okay?" Deceptio asked him.

"Not necessarily. I found this warehouse, it had guards with guns, lots of vehicles and from the distance I spotted a female who looked very similar to Sardines. I'm sure it was her, but I didn't see Joe around, I'm thinking he's probably inside. They were working while the guards stood next to them, I don't know what's going on, but I have to check this place out."

"A warehouse? Vehicles, guards and slave workers? Hmm... perplexing." Pro said.

"Doesn't make any sense to me either, but I came back here to tell you guys about it. I think we should take a small group, and check this place out. Preferably at night, it's also a day away from here." Salt told us.

"Hmm, if you really want to do this, we'll have to think about it. Plan something and check out the perimeter, we'll need to keep our distance and have an escape vehicle ready and waiting." Pro replied.

"The thing is... who will go?" WtW asked.

"Yeah, I don't want all of us going, just in case something bad happens." Fan spoke up and told us.

Password and Wanderer walked up to us."If you want, I can go. I want to start pulling my own weight around here, me and Wanderer already looked after Noncy and Angel." Password said to us.

"I can't even shoot a gun, but I can stay here with the rest of the group." Wanderer said.

CSB spoke up."I can stay here with DLB, I haven't had enough training to try and do something heroic."

"I'm not sure I'm ready either." I said.

"We'll wait for Jon and the others to return, then we can figure something out." Pro told us.

"Okay, sounds good." I said. We waited about ten minutes, and the rest of the group finally showed up."There they are!" I said out loud.

"Holy shit, Salt is back!" Jon said with a smile, as he was making his way over.

"How's it going, guys?" Salt asked them.

"Good ol' Salt!" Puncake said with a smile.

"Good to have you back, man." Clayton said to him.

"Everything's been shitty as usual." Jewf told him.

"How was the search?" ATR asked.

"Found a warehouse full of guards. Saw someone that looked very similar to my friend Sardines. I want to go back with a few of you and check this place out. I think they might have Joe and Sardines as slave workers. It's very strange, but I have to find out what the hell is happening." Salt replied.

"That does sound weird. Why would somebody be doing something like that?" Clayton asked.

"Doesn't make a lick of sense, but I'm willing to go, if it means finding Salt's friends once and for all." Puncake said with his arms crossed.

"The thing is... we were planning on leaving this place today, find some sort of shelter first, before we go anywhere else. How far is this warehouse?" Jon asked Salt.

"A day away on foot. We can take a car and get there a lot quicker, maybe half a day." Salt told him.

Clayton sighed."We'll be wasting gas, but maybe we can find some on the way."

"It's close to where the cabin was, just beyond the woods. These guys had machine gun rifles, and they looked prepared for anything. I don't want to get any of you killed, I want to take the most experienced people out of the bunch." Salt said with his arms closed.

"He has a point, but so does Jon. We need to find some shelter, what if we get spotted and they follow us back here. We won't have any cover and we won't be able to protect ourselves." Jewf said to us.

"I think I'll be ready for some training by tomorrow. Just some light work." Noncy spoke up.

"You're staying here, Noncy. You're not ready for this." WtW told her.

"I know that. I'm just saying I should be good by tomorrow for some training, if we stay." She replied.

"It's already dark out, tonight would be the best time to try and save them." Puncake told us.

"We don't even know what we're getting ourselves into, guys! We need to think this through. We should find a place to stay first, get prepared and have a place that we'll be able to defend ourselves in." Jewf said.

"I have to agree with that. If they come back for us, we'll need to find a place where we could fight them off." ATR said.

"What do you think, Pro?" Jon asked him.

"I'm willing to do either one. If we're careful, we won't have to worry about them finding us." Pro replied.

"I wouldn't be able to run away, if someone did come after us..." Deceptio spoke up.

"That's right. You won't be able to do much." Fan told him.

"I'm willing to help your friend Salt. I'm not that experienced, but I can work very well with a team." Password told us.

"You just got here, man. You sure about this?" CSB asked him.

"Yeah, I'm more than positive." Password told him.

"Well, whatever you guys decide, I just hope nothing happens." I told the group.

"Alright, then. What should we do, guys?" Puncake asked. Everyone was talking and trying to figure out what to do. Leaving now like we had planned all along might be a good idea, but where were we going to go? We needed to get out of the woods and find some shelter, I was getting sick of sleeping in a cramped car. Salt want's to try and save his friends tonight, but we don't even know what we might run into...

1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

2) Salt should take a few people with him tonight, and try to save his friends.

3) Say nothing.

xValkyx

(!) Valky, ask him.

"Valky, ask him." I heard Sardines tell me.

"Excellent. Good job, like always." Tali finally reached us.

"Hey, Tali. What do you think about Tobi and his community?" I asked him.

"He's... he's not..."

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"I think he's losing it. I've been with him since day one. Now two and a half months in, and he's gone insane. I'm just trying to keep this tough guy act going, just so he doesn't kill me over some dumb reason. I try to do a good job around here, I hate what Tobi's doing."Tali said to her.

"So, he's an asshole is what you're saying, right?" PAP asked him.

"Yeah, I guess you can call him that." Tali replied.

"So we're not the only ones that think this... thank God." Sardines said.

"We like you Tali, you seem like a good guy." AC told him.

"Thanks, guys. I like you guys, too. Sorry if I have to be a dick sometimes, but you know, the cameras are watching." Tali said.

Broken spoke up."Speaking of... we should get back to work."

"Yes, we should, but before we do that. Tali, have you ever thought about escaping this place?" PAP asked him.

"Every damn day. I just want to go back and try to live a normal life again. I actually hate this guard duty bullshit. I remember when Valky became a guard before me, she taught me everything I needed to know. Heh, it's funny, I was here longer than her, but she got the guard duty before me. I find it ironic that I have to guard her as she works now." Tali told us.

"Yeah... hey, Tali. I think we should try to escape." I told him.

"You think it's possible?"

"After guard duty, don't you sit in the security room to watch the cameras?"

"Yes, this is true. What are you suggesting?"

"We need to get a hold of a walkie-talkie. While you're in there, you can tell us who is where, and what's going on, or even let us know any blind spots."

"How will I escape, then?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Shit, we never thought of that." PAP said."Well... we can think of something, I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, hopefully. I don't plan on staying here forever." Sardines told us.

"Alright, guys. Get back to work, we'll figure something out later." Tali told us.

"Thanks, Tali." I said to him.

He nodded and went back to his wall. AC spoke up."So close... but yet so far away."

"Our plan is somewhat coming together. We just need to let Guilty know." PAP told us.

"Yeah, and also Rafoli." Broken said to us.

"Don't worry, guys. With a guard on our side, we'll think of something..." I said to them...

Rafoli

(!) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself.

I was staring at Juice. I looked down at the dried water on the ground, I spit at it."Why don't you go fuck yourself."

"Ehehehe..." Juice laughed, and then threw the bottle on the ground. He started walking over to me."Be a good dog and start begging for some water." He said with a smug look.

"Your breath smells like shit, get the fuck away from me, Juice."

He raised his eyebrow and smiled. Out of nowhere, he hit me in the face with the butt of his AK47."You dumb bitch. Always acting tough, Rafoli."

I held my cheek."Whatever you fucking say, Juice..."

"Heh, I would kill you right now, if I wanted to, but I'm a nice guy. I'll let you live, just keep your fucking mouth shut, dog." Juice said to me."Now get back to work!"

"You could have killed me a long time ago. Stop acting tough, juice." I replied.

"What the hell did you just say?!" Juice asked with anger.

"You heard me, asshole." I told him. Juice gritted his teeth, and then hit me over the head with his gun again.

I remember hitting the ground, and watching Juice standing over me."Fucking, Rafoli." I heard him say before he hit me again and everything went black...

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited June 2014

.... ;_;

I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DIE! I don't want them to wait ... but I don't want just Salt and a few others to go, either! They'll die or be forced to join! ;_;

THIS IS DIFFICULT!

EDIT!!! I CHANGED MY VOTE ;_______; TOO DIFFICULT!

3) Say nothing.

There. Lol.

Dont_Look_Back (!) They can stay. We might need their help if anything. Everyone was waiting for Jewf to answer."They can stay. We mig

• 1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

Dont_Look_Back (!) They can stay. We might need their help if anything. Everyone was waiting for Jewf to answer."They can stay. We mig

• Wait.... so is Rafoli dead now? :(

1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

I really think finding a safe place to stay is the better option. We can't just go running out there; we need to be able to defend ourselves.

• He's still alive, for now. Juice knocked him out.

Wait.... so is Rafoli dead now? 1) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we ca

• Oh, phew. v_v

Poor Rafoli. Why I thought punching Juice would be a good idea, Idefk. I'm glad was alone on that vote, though.

He's still alive, for now. Juice knocked him out.

• Punching Juice would had resulted in them fighting. Rafoli would have knocked him out, and then He would have Juice's gun, but... yeah.

Alt text

Oh, phew. v_v Poor Rafoli. Why I thought punching Juice would be a good idea, Idefk. I'm glad was alone on that vote, though.

• REALLY!!?? omg -__-

GUYS Y U NO CHOOSE TO PUNCH JUICE

Punching Juice would had resulted in them fighting. Rafoli would have knocked him out, and then He would have Juice's gun, but... yeah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.