Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited June 2014

SaltLick305

(!) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse.

Everyone was talking, I was waiting for an answer. DLB spoke up."We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehouse." She said.

"But Joe and Sardines..." I said with a worried look.

"Alright, look. I know it's getting late, but if we move now, then the quicker we'll be able to go look for them. I was going to wait until the morning, but since Salt is worried, we need to leave right away." Pro told us.

"Sounds reasonable, I'm down for that." Clayton told us.

"I see no problem with that idea." Jewf said.

"Same here, just hope we find something." Deceptio said while looking down.

"We will. Don't lose hope." Fan told him.

"We should start getting ready then." DLB told us.

"Yeah, let's get out of these woods already. There was this tiny disgusting lizard that I saw earlier, I almost freaked out!" ATR told us.

Everyone laughed a bit, and then started walking towards the cars."I hope Joe and Sardines will be alright." I said while looking down.

"We'll find them and bring them back." Jon said to me, as he was walking away.

All of us got in the cars, and we had everything packed. We headed out and tried driving out of the woods. Nobody could really sleep, but we tried talking to each other."So, this warehouse. What did it look like? Describe it as best you can." CSB asked me, he had a pen and book out

"It was pretty big, the workers there were making a fence around it, but I only saw one guy doing that in the back. The girl who resembled Sardines had a small group with her in the right side parking lot, they seemed to be making some sort of greenhouse, maybe. The parking lot was huge, went all around it. A loading dock in the back, but I couldn't really see it because of a fence that went around it. The warehouse was white with a blue roof, six guards on top. Multiple double metal doors around the place, lots of cars parked to the left side, but maybe they were just there without any gas. I saw a wrecked RV on the side, and a few guards walking around the perimeter, a few of them dumping a bunch of boxes into dumpsters. I couldn't see the front, only the back and a bit of the sides. I didn't really see anything else, CSB."

CSB was drawing."Hmm, probably not accurate, but..." He showed me the drawing.

It was a drawing of the back of the warehouse."Holy shit! This is pretty good. Even with the little info that I gave you, this is very close to what it looked like."

"I worked with my dad at a warehouse one summer. It was a canned food one, it was pretty close to where I lived. I'm thinking that this has to be the one you're talking about" CSB told me.

"This has to be it. This drawing is almost identical." I told him as I examined the drawing.

"Well, I haven't been there in two years, so maybe a few things might have changed." CSB replied.

"Good job, CSB. This could help us." DLB told him with a smile.

"We can use his drawing and plan something out, thanks, CSB." Pro told him.

"No problem, guys. Glad I could help." He replied with a smile.

I kept looking at the drawing. It was almost accurate."This is where Sardines was... maybe Joe was inside. Do you remember what the inside looked like?" I asked CSB.

"Hmm, in the front, there was an office. A back door that led to the inside of the working area. Lots of aisles, around seven, and next door was another working area with more aisles. Let's see, I think it was five more. As soon as you enter, there were some stairs to the right, that led to the second floor. There was an office there, and a hallway that led back to the other offices in the front. To the left was the charging station for the forklifts and such, in the back, there were a few more, and the side doors that led to the loading dock. Two years, though, they might have changed it a bit." CSB told me.

"Yeah... but at least we somewhat have an idea on what it could possibly look like from the inside." I replied.

We were driving for a while, the sun was almost up."Guys, look!" ATR shouted.

"Holy shit!" Jewf said out loud.

Pro stopped the car, and got out."Can you believe this?!" Jon said while running up to him.

"It's perfect." Pro replied with a smile.

"Well, I'll be..." Puncake was sticking his head out out of the passenger window of Jon's pickup.

"Finally!" WtW shouted.

"What?! What is it?!" I could hear Noncy asking...

TDMshadowCP

We were done working, and Ever told us that Tobi had returned. It was almost dinner time. They were getting the tables set up."Ah, there they are." Guilty said while looking at the two girls who were with Rafoli, and two other females. We walked up to them."Where's PAP? Guilty asked them.

"Juice knocked him out or something, PAP is checking him right now. Why are you with Shadow?" A female asked him.

"Tobi asked me to watch him, or rather Tobi asked him to watch me, Valky." Guilty replied.

"What?" AC spoke up.

"Tobi asked me to keep an eye on him, whatever that means." I told them.

They looked at each other with a confused look."Um... okay." Broken replied.

"I heard about Joe. I'm sorry, Sardines." Guilty told her.

"It's okay..." She replied."

"What did Rafoli do? Why did Juice knock him out?" Guilty asked them.

"We don't know. I hope he's okay, though." AC said with a frown.

"Fucking, Juice..." Broken said with an angry look.

"Ugh... I hate when people do mean things." Sardines said.

"Calm down, guys. I found out something today." Guilty said, and then sat down.

"What is it?" Valky asked.

"The new guy, Shale. He said he's planning an escape, says that Tobi has a few cargo trucks we can try to sneak out with. There's also an armory in the front, but it's locked down tight."

"I remember the armory, I think Emu has a spare key." Valky replied.

"That's right. He said that we should try something during the night, but we'll need a distraction. Also, those damn cameras out there aren't going to help us."

"Tali said he want's to escape, too. He's in the security room right now, watching the cameras. He said he'll try to get us a walkie-talkie, then he can tell us everything that's going on." Broken told him.

"Really? Tali said this?" Guilty asked with a confused look.

"Believe it or not, he doesn't like Tobi or this place, he want's to leave ASAP. He's just acting the way he is, so Tobi won't notice." AC explained.

"Okay... this is actually good, then." Guilty told them and then looked around.

"Where's Shale?" Valky asked him.

"Off somewhere with Ever. I don't fully trust the guy, but if anything happens, we can blame it all on him." Guilty told her.

The doors opened and Tobi walked in with his guards, they had their guns aimed at a new group of people."Evening, people!" Tobi shouted with a smile.

"Damn it... Tobi's back." I said to them.

"Today we found some new people. They will be joining our community. Helping this place grow, and ensuring the survival of every single person in here, unless you're a spineless fool, in that case, you shall die." Tobi said and then looked around.

"Poor bastards... don't know what they're getting into..." Guilty said while looking back at them.

"Is that guy covered in walker guts?! Ew..." AC said.

"Okay, Tobi's back. Go and have a seat." I heard Ever's voice behind us. I turned and saw that she was coming back with Shale.

"Shale and Shadow. Before you sit down to have dinner... I'd like to have a word with you two." Tobi told us.

"Shit..." I said to myself.

"Hey, Shadow... remember what I told you." Guilty said to me.

"Come on, Shadow. Let's go see what he wants." Shale said.

We walked over to Tobi."Get the new people settled down, and give them some food, except for Gary. Leave him here. They'll start working in the morning." I heard him say to Pur. Gustav and CiD were taking Emu away, it looked like he had been shot."Alright, you two. I asked Shadow to keep an eye on Guilty. You, Shale. I asked you to work with them, you seem to know when others are lying. Now, tell me what you know about Guilty, what did he say?" Tobi had a serious look on his face.

"Nothing, Tobi. We just worked all day, like you told us." Shale told him.

Tobi turned to look at me and crossed his arms."Shadow... did Guilty say anything that I should know about?"

I turned back and saw Guilty and his group looking at me, I turned back to Tobi and looked him straight in his eyes."No, Tobi. He didn't tell me shit."

Tobi made a confused look."The fuck?"

"Uh... what he means is that, Guilty didn't talk to him. He just kept quiet." Shale told him.

Tobi kept staring at me."Shut up, Shale. I wasn't talking to you. Shadow, you expect me to believe that Guilty stayed quiet and didn't speak to you all day long? I just saw him tell you something before you got here. Now tell me what the fuck he said."

I put my head down, and then looked up at him."Nothing, Tobi. I already told you, he didn't say anything."

"Tobi, the kid is telling the truth..." Shale said.

Tobi gritted his teeth at me, and took out his gun."Oh shit..." I heard Gary behind him say.

Pur was coming back."I took care of the group, Tobi..."

"Take Gary, and put him next to the wall. Get out of here, Pur." Tobi replied.

"Ah, yeah, you got it. Come on!" He shouted at Gary.

"Tobi... put the gun away and let's calm down here." Shale said to him.

"I'm calm, Shale. I just don't like liars. All you have to do is tell me what Guilty told you, that's it." Tobi said to me, he put his gun on my forehead.

"Fuck... you would really kill a kid, Tobi?" Shale asked.

"Only if I have to, Shale." Tobi said with a smile.

"Jesus..." Shale was starting to get worried.

I turned around, and everyone was staring, even the new group."Look at them, Tobi. You're really about to kill a teenager in front of them?" I turned back and looked at him.

"Heh, they'll learn not to lie to me. I suggest you start telling me the truth, Shadow. All I'm asking is, what did Guilty tell you? simple, hmm?"

"Shadow... just..." Shale sighed.

I gulped."Go ahead, Tobi..." Tobi smiled. He then proceeded to punch me in the stomach."Agh!" I fell down, and was holding my stomach.

"Tobi! My God!" Shale shouted.

"Tell me what Guilty said, Shale. Tell me, or I'll kill Shadow." He told him with a grin.

"Unbelievable... I'm sorry, Shadow. I..."

"Enough, Tobi! Why are you doing this?" I heard Guilty shouting.

"Guilty, no!" I heard Valky.

"I gave you a chance, Shadow. I believed in you. You seem to not understand what I've given you all. A chance to build a strong group of survivors, so we could all make it through this. I'm keeping everyone alive, but I will not hesitate to do what it takes! This is your final warning!" Tobi shouted.

Shale closed his eyes and looked down, he shook his head and turned around."Goddamn it... I'm sorry, Guilty." He told him. He turned back to Tobi and sighed."Well..."

"No, Shale! Don't give in!" I told him.

"He'll kill us either way!" Shale replied.

Tobi started laughing."Hehehe... I won't kill you, Shadow. All you have to do is simply tell me what you know. I'm a man of my word, I wouldn't kill you if you just tell me the truth, or... I could just kill Guilty." He said and then aimed his gun at him.

"No! Shit." I said and turned to look at him.

"Is this what I have to do to get a fucking simple answer around here?! Come on, Shadow. Don't make me do this, If Guilty dies. It'll be your fault, it'll be like you're the one who pulled the trigger." Tobi said to me. Guilty gritted his teeth. Shale was shocked."Three seconds to try and save him, Shadow. Two..." He started counting down.

"Fuck... alright... I'll tell you." I said to him.

"Hurry up, Shadow. Any moment now, and this gun will fire." Tobi told me.

I closed my eyes."They're... they want to escape..."

"Ohohohoho! How rich! So, you guys want to escape, is that it? huh?!" Tobi had an open mouth smile.

"It's the truth... we're tired of being here, even though I'm new... I'm sure everyone feels that way." Shale told him.

"I don't care what you guys think! At least I'm keeping everyone alive. I know some of you are having difficulty adjusting to this new world, but I'll make sure everyone becomes strong, and capable of doing whatever it takes to survive!" Tobi said.

"Tobi. We're sick and tired of the way you treat everyone. If you want us to follow you, at least be considerate towards others." Guilty told him.

"Shut the fuck up! All of you would be dead without me! You want to fucking escape and try your luck out there with those damn walkers?! All of you would be dead in less than a week. I do what it takes to keep everyone safe, I'm the one who provides everything that everyone needs. When you're in here, you will get everything to ensure your survival. All you have to do is follow my rules, and everything will be good. We're building a community here for everyone to live safely away from those fucking monsters!" Tobi was getting angry.

I could see the new group talking."Tobi... we don't want this. If you're going to be a leader, at least treat us better. You're the one who's acting like a monster!" I said to him.

"Listen to him, Tobi." Shale said.

Tobi looked at him with a pissed off face. He hit shale over the head with his gun. I could hear everyone panicking. Tobi walked back and grabbed a gas canister, he started pouring gas all over us."What are you doing?! Stop this!" I pleaded.

"Tobi!" Shale shouted.

Tobi walked back, leaving a trail of gas behind. He turned to us and aimed his gun."Guilty. You're capable of doing what it takes to survive. Tell me which one of them should live."

"What?! You're insane, Tobi. Just leave them alone!" Guilty shouted.

"Stop this, Tobi! What's wrong with you?!" Sardines shouted.

"It's either them, or you guys." Tobi said to them.

"Someone stop him! Please! Just stop this!" AC shouted.

"Ever! Do something!" Broken shouted at her.

"Shut up, guys. Stay out of this..." She replied.

"I'll ask again, Guilty. Which one dies, and which one lives?" Tobi asked him.

"Tobi!..." Guilty said.

Tobi aimed his gun at him."Tell me!" He shouted.

Everyone started talking."Shit... I can't believe this..." Shale told me...

GuiltyKingOumaShu

"Come on, Guilty. Just answer the question." Tobi said to me with a sick grin.

"Guilty, don't do this!" Valky told me.

"He'll kill us if I don't say anything!" I said back to her.

"Oh, and, Guilty. You have to choose one or it doesn't count. Hell, you could even pick both, I don't care, haha. " He said to me.

"You sick fuck..." I said.

"Guilty... just... tell him already." Broken told me.

"Guilty... just pick one, and end this already." Ever said to me.

"Tobi is... he's insane." I heard a new girl saying from the other table.

"No kidding, Shiina." The young male standing next to the wall with Pur said to her.

"Just stay quiet!" Pur shouted at them.

"Guilty..." Valky said.

"My patience is running thin, Guilty. Make your decision, now." Tobi said while still aiming his gun at me.

"Fuck..." I had to say something. Tobi knew we were planning an escape, he was probably going to punish us later. Shadow and Shale saved my life by being forced to tell Tobi. Now, I had to decide which one to kill?! Tobi was completely psychotic. It was either them or us, though. There was no way in hell I was going to sacrifice myself for anyone, unless it was Valky. I couldn't put her life in danger. I had to make my choice...

1) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shadow, let Shale live.

2) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live.

3) Kill them both.

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• Nooo I don't want Shadow to die ;-; DAMN IT WHY y u do dis pro y?

He's just a kid :(

SaltLick305 (!) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehous

• You already know why.

Heh, if you hate Tobi, now. Just wait until later. B]

Nooo I don't want Shadow to die ;-; DAMN IT WHY y u do dis pro y? 2) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live. He's just a kid

• Still.... not.... a bad....

UGH I CAN'T DO IT

YOU'RE A BAD GUY PRO ;-;

c r i e s

You already know why. Heh, if you hate Tobi, now. Just wait until later. B]

• edited June 2014

Wow, I'm just... wow. The shit intensifies. I'm wordless ;_; And someone is going to die ;_;

Dammit Pro, u wicked mastermind ;< I don't know which option to choose... I'll just vote when I wake up and I'm less shocked.

SaltLick305 (!) We should postpone the rescue attempt for now, let's find a secure place to stay in first, then we can go to the warehous

• Alt text

There, there. I'll go get the broom.

Still.... not.... a bad.... UGH I CAN'T DO IT YOU'RE A BAD GUY PRO ;-; c r i e s

• Ch.4 is coming...

Wow, I'm just... wow. The shit intensifies. I'm wordless ;_; And someone is going to die ;_; Dammit Pro, u wicked mastermind ;< I don'

• Shiat, wtf. :c

I'm sorry Shale, but I can't choose to kill a kid. :c

• Alt text

Ch.4 is coming...

• I don't want your broom, I just want Tobi to die ;-;

(not Tobi the good boy, Tobi the dictator)

There, there. I'll go get the broom.

• Lee went ham today by putting out two parts! Good job Lee! Make sure to take it easy so you dont get writers block.

Damn, this is a hard one. I cant pick...knowing Tobi, they both are going to die eventually, and I dont know how the others are going to cope with Guilty knowing he had to choose one or the other, they are going to think he is playing favors and all hell is going to break loose so....

Alt text

3) Kill them both.

I know you are going to make me regret this, I can feel it already but just like if I had to make a choice in a TT game, I would not go back and change it, so this is my final choice..

• God... why must Tobi be so evil?

Shiat, wtf. :c 2) Alright... I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live. I'm sorry Shale, but I can't choose to kill a kid. :c

• Lol, we'll see what happens. B]

I don't want your broom, I just want Tobi to die ;-; (not Tobi the good boy, Tobi the dictator)

• Damn, ruthless today, haha. B]

Lee went ham today by putting out two parts! Good job Lee! Make sure to take it easy so you dont get writers block. Damn, this is a hard

• Dude what, no... D:

SHADOW'S A KID

Lee went ham today by putting out two parts! Good job Lee! Make sure to take it easy so you dont get writers block. Damn, this is a hard

• I think he just needs a little love... :c

God... why must Tobi be so evil?

• You are an evil man Lee!

Damn, ruthless today, haha. B]

• Actually... spoilers.

I won't say more than that. B]

I think he just needs a little love... :c

• pro y u -- nevermind, I already know. >.>

Alt text

Lol, we'll see what happens. B]

• Get back here!

Alt text

pro y u -- nevermind, I already know. >.>

• Lol, I already said I'm not trying to get information out of you anymore. :p

Actually... spoilers. I won't say more than that. B]

• I dont know it was a tough one, I dont want both of them to die, but I cant keep the guilt knowing that I had to choose one over the other
    :/. But I dont think option 3 would win anyways but if it did, hopefully Tobi would see that Guilty is a ruthless as he is for choosing both to die and lets them all live..but who knows what could happen with Lee's sadistic mind and writing skills.

Dude what, no... SHADOW'S A KID

• Heh, I try. B]

Alt text

You are an evil man Lee!

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited June 2014

2) Let shadow live

Sorry shale, but Shadow is only a kid, i don't want any kids to die.

Let us hope that my group and team BOAT help everyone escape.

• Lol, you wouldn't want the story spoiled anyway, right?!

Lol, I already said I'm not trying to get information out of you anymore.

• I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE THE TEASING PRO

Alt text

Get back here!

• Lol!

Alt text

BTW, I always wanted to use that reverse window jumping gif, haha. Thanks, that was perfect. B]

Also, what do you think our group found?

I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE THE TEASING PRO

• Actually, my first thought was "OMG WE FOUND A PRISON"..... lmfao, I don't know why though.

Lol! BTW, I always wanted to use that reverse window jumping gif, haha. Thanks, that was perfect. B] Also, what do you think our group found?

• Yeah, of course not, what's fun about that? Lol.

Lol, you wouldn't want the story spoiled anyway, right?!

• Oh man, whyyyy >.<

Alright, I made my choice. Tobi, kill Shale, let Shadow live.

Forgive me Shale! ;_;

• Why? Why do you try, cant we all live in a peaceful society?

Heh, I try. B]

• Hmm, not really, but not a bad guess. B]

Actually, my first thought was "OMG WE FOUND A PRISON"..... lmfao, I don't know why though.

• A peaceful society? Heh, that's exactly what Tobi is trying build. B]

Why? Why do you try, cant we all live in a peaceful society?

• Lol, exactly!

What do you think the group found?

Yeah, of course not, what's fun about that? Lol.

• Dont be playing these games with me, Lee! I know damn well that you are going to have Tobi kill us all!

Alt text

you are evil, and that is probably how you are smiling behind your screen right now.

A peaceful society? Heh, that's exactly what Tobi is trying build. B]

• SweetPea's old tea house. They'll only find empty boxes of pizza inside though...

But it's just a guess. 8)

Lol, exactly! What do you think the group found?

• Damn........

I really hope it's not a mental hospital or anything.... those freak me out D:

Hmm, not really, but not a bad guess. B]

• Alt text

Dont be playing these games with me, Lee! I know damn well that you are going to have Tobi kill us all! you are evil, and that is probably how you are smiling behind your screen right now.

• Alt text

SweetPea's old tea house. They'll only find empty boxes of pizza inside though... But it's just a guess. 8)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.