The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• talking about banned users gets you banned too. please don't do it because it could get the thread closed again ):

maybe ask someone to fill you in via PM?

poplee posted: »

Sup guys it's been a while. A lot of people are banned again. WHY?

• Pffft! It was 7am when I went to sleep. I'm not so proud though ;_;

TWDFan86 posted: »

Pffft! It's 4:30am where I live x)

• Dem graphics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03eNODCDdqY Mario kart 8, bro. Do you even drift? B]

• Feels really strange that no one is currently here posting something, so many members of OTZC are missing ;_;

OddTimeZoneClub

I'll just be here and cry...

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hello.

Feels really strange that no one is currently here posting something, so many members of OTZC are missing ;_; OddTimeZoneClub I'll just be here and cry...

• edited June 2014

Morning everyone! * crickets *

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

• Oh shit I didn't know that.

sardines posted: »

talking about banned users gets you banned too. please don't do it because it could get the thread closed again ): maybe ask someone to fill you in via PM?

• It took forever to scroll through this page. ;_;

• OMG FUCK YES WE ARE GETTING BIGBY FULL WOLF FORM IN EPISODE 5!

Alt text

• Okay, now I'm letting the hype flow through my body!

Jewfreeus posted: »

OMG FUCK YES WE ARE GETTING BIGBY FULL WOLF FORM IN EPISODE 5!

My, what big teeth he has.

• I can't contain the hype :D I can already see the model swap videos with sam the dog replacing bigby in wolf form holy shit oh and of course there is the actual episode itself

Okay, now I'm letting the hype flow through my body!

• No one went to his birthday cause he's a punk ass bitch.

HAHAHHAHAHHAA YOU WANT A LONG GIF??! ~~WARNING~~ you are in for extreme feels

• I'm already hyperventaliting

• I REALLY hope that it will come next week...

Alt text

I can't contain the hype I can already see the model swap videos with sam the dog replacing bigby in wolf form holy shit oh and of course there is the actual episode itself

• yea same here since I am currently on my 2 week holiday from school so that would fit perfectly I wouldn't have to spend 7 hours doing work while knowing others have played the episode I can just wake up and jump straight on and play before I hop on the forums and get something spoiled (which is my fault but I can't resist i have to come on the forums hahaha)

I REALLY hope that it will come next week...

• What is this place? And why haven't I been here before?
    This is... like... the best thread ever! :D

You haven't been here because it's locked away in the tower of "Forum Games". It's also where the wolf among us and walking dead meme and fun threads are.

What is this place? And why haven't I been here before? This is... like... the best thread ever!

• I knew about the meme and fun threads being there but I didn't know this thread even existed. Seems like I've been missing out on a LOT of fun.

dojo32161 posted: »

You haven't been here because it's locked away in the tower of "Forum Games". It's also where the wolf among us and walking dead meme and fun threads are.

• Indeed you have. I host nightly GTAO sessions on PS3 and post my official announcements daily. I'm hosting one tonight, if you're interested and own a PS3. Lots of crazy fun with awesome people. I'm also hangover again!! yay ?! xD

I knew about the meme and fun threads being there but I didn't know this thread even existed. Seems like I've been missing out on a LOT of fun.

• Yo morning Jon :D

JonGon posted: »

• Damn, I play on Xbox :(

Indeed you have. I host nightly GTAO sessions on PS3 and post my official announcements daily. I'm hosting one tonight, if you're interested and own a PS3. Lots of crazy fun with awesome people. I'm also hangover again!! yay ?! xD

• Well...too bad then...

There's not that much people who play on Xbox here...sorry :/

Damn, I play on Xbox

• Guys, i have good and bad news. The good news: TWAU episode 5 is coming next month, the bad news: it's coming before the TWD S2 episode 4, but for me it's okay because i like TWAU.

• TWAU is awesome !! :D Both are equally awesome though :P

papai46 posted: »

Guys, i have good and bad news. The good news: TWAU episode 5 is coming next month, the bad news: it's coming before the TWD S2 episode 4, but for me it's okay because i like TWAU.

• I do...

Well...too bad then... There's not that much people who play on Xbox here...sorry

• edited June 2014

I think this is good because if they finish with TWAU they can focus The Walking Dead :) I like both games but I like TWD more :)

papai46 posted: »

Guys, i have good and bad news. The good news: TWAU episode 5 is coming next month, the bad news: it's coming before the TWD S2 episode 4, but for me it's okay because i like TWAU.

• I guess, but I thought it would be better if we just had more people overall. Or, I can have a contest with entirely new members, and then after that one, I can accept everyone?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, I think it's more fair if the contest includes entirely new group of members

• WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME how am I gonna do this x_x -barricades cave entrance-

Alt text

• WTF YS DIS?!?!?

WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME how am I gonna do this x_x -barricades cave entrance-

• "Made me have". I dont know why I am laughing more than I should xD.

But I dont know this guy, but whats the worse that could happen if you were to tell him you were not interested? Or maybe you should just chill with the guy, bring a friend with you though in case he wants to make a move or act stupidly, if he disallows the fact that you want a friend with you than just straight up tell him you wont go with out your friend.

WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME how am I gonna do this x_x -barricades cave entrance-

• Oh I see....its that old friend of yours who has a crush on you isn't it ? :/

I'll pm ya about it...

I can give ya some more advices...:P

• NOLLIE TRE FLIPPING ON YOUR BLOCK STRAIGHT CRUISIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWy4wA56H14

• This is the earliest I've woken up in a month. Hi.......... -collapses from fatigue-

• Just tell him your going to see fireworks with your boyfriend.

• Add me motherfucker CornPopper420

Damn, I play on Xbox

Sign in to comment in this discussion.