The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It was glued on his head with Elmer's glue. B]

LOL ouch xD Surprised his hat didn't fall off.

• Them Sarah glasses...

Alt text

V_V RACHELLE, TELL ME. ARE THESE NOT SARAH GLASSES. FACEPALM

• I was kidding by the way.

Okay. ;-;

• Me when im pissed off.

LOL what is that red face at the top??!

• I added you. It says you got gold.

I didn't like the online, but I'll see if I ever play it.

• I know, lol.

I was kidding by the way.

• Yeah, once I get on, it'll change to silver, I'm waiting to see who else has xbl so more people could play.

I added you. It says you got gold.

• You don't look like Sarah. :o

CRINGE OMFg

• I'm gonna be lonely.

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

<333

• shhhh Rachel might hear you.

It was glued on his head with Elmer's glue. B]

• You'll be with these guys, though!

I'm gonna be lonely.

• edited June 2014

WHAT?! HUH?!!

Oh wait-- false alarm... cries

It was glued on his head with Elmer's glue. B]

• Can someone please install a mute option for my mother? Preferably one with a remote control.

Thank you.

Sincerely, everyone who lives with their mother.

• A gun is pretty useful for muting people XD

I'm joking. Don't take that seriously, it's the first response that came to mind when I read your comment.

Can someone please install a mute option for my mother? Preferably one with a remote control. Thank you. Sincerely, everyone who lives with their mother.

• Yeah, but it won't be the same.

You'll be with these guys, though!

• LOL, I don't want her to shut up forever....

... My God, I'm a horrible person ;-;

Rigtail posted: »

A gun is pretty useful for muting people XD I'm joking. Don't take that seriously, it's the first response that came to mind when I read your comment.

• Why? You won't have someone to make fun of anymore? xD

Yeah, but it won't be the same.

• Its called "stay in your room and never come out so she thinks your dead"

And don't let her know your awake. I do that shit all the time. She never stops telling me to do stuff. "Rachel get me icecream. Rachel take out the recycle. Rachel feed the dog. Rachel find the dog. Rachel-- MOM, SHUT UP"

Can someone please install a mute option for my mother? Preferably one with a remote control. Thank you. Sincerely, everyone who lives with their mother.

• Hell lucky it aint a spanish mom they never stfu.
    -_-

• sigh

Basically she just won't stop fighting with my step dad. I'm trying to watch TV in my room (upstairs, btw, with the door locked), and all I hear is my mom shrieking like a damn banshee.

Its called "stay in your room and never come out so she thinks your dead" And don't let her know your awake. I do that shit all the time.

• I know that feel. My mom used to fight with her EX sometimes. Lets just say I had my bad experiences. :/.

sigh Basically she just won't stop fighting with my step dad. I'm trying to watch TV in my room (upstairs, btw, with the door locked), and all I hear is my mom shrieking like a damn banshee.

• Exactly.

I guess I could make fun of Rachel, but..... she's like my sister, I don't wanna do that :(

Why? You won't have someone to make fun of anymore? xD

• Haha, I knew it!

Exactly. I guess I could make fun of Rachel, but..... she's like my sister, I don't wanna do that

• Alt text

I find it weird that I know people's names here...

shhhh Rachel might hear you.

• I hope we get a Season 3.

I'm hoping for August, that would be awesome. I think it might end in a cliffhanger or shocking ending, and we'll get a season 3.

• Lol, really? I dunno, I kind of like it. I mean, saying "Rachelle" is a lot easier than saying "Welcome_to_Woodbury", and 'Woodbury' reminds me of the town, which is kind of strange. Also, WtW reminds me of:

Alt text

for some strange reason, haha.

I find it weird that I know people's names here...

• Hopefully, man. There was a time skip in the comics, so they could continue.

I hope we get a Season 3.

• I understand that

AWESOMEO posted: »

5 days, I won't talk about the ban even though I can now, I'm not gonna give them the opportunity to ban me again, but I'll just state that Jennifer flagged me for trolling for some reason, yeah, like we are the ones who flag comments...

• What were you going to say? :(

xD it was a accident! Your lucky I changed my comment from what i was going to put at first. =_= Damn me for being to nice.

• Moms...amirite?

• Lol, I'm saying I know people's names but they don't know mine, I find that strange.

Haha, WtW. That's what it is."What the wat!"

Alt text

Lol, really? I dunno, I kind of like it. I mean, saying "Rachelle" is a lot easier than saying "Welcome_to_Woodbury", and 'Woodbury' reminds me of the town, which is kind of strange. Also, WtW reminds me of: for some strange reason, haha.

• Quick Question- Does TWD and TWAU on Consoles run at 30 FPS?

• edited June 2014

You may not know it, but i have a very mean mind.. And so many times have i knew what i was going to say to someone but was funny but offensive also. so i end up not saying I don't wanna be mean.

So id rather not say what i was going to say.. :P

What were you going to say?

• Thats me right now :,(

Damn...

• Alt text

Lol, I'm saying I know people's names but they don't know mine, I find that strange. Haha, WtW. That's what it is."What the wat!"

• Yeah, you better! :c

You may not know it, but i have a very mean mind.. And so many times have i knew what i was going to say to someone but was funny but offensive also. so i end up not saying I don't wanna be mean. So id rather not say what i was going to say.. :P

• Or when you check and all there is is stuff you don't like. Or unprepared food that you don't feel like making.

That's the point were i lay down and cry.

Damn...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.