The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What job?

Belan posted: »

I can't believe I only have one day off of work this week (talking 7 days here..). This part time job kind of feels like a full time job.

• Yeah, mom's spaghetti.

Twistee posted: »

... Mom's spaghetti? Yeah, that joke is getting old. T_T

• I'M LIKE A BIIRRDD I'LL ONLY FLY AWAYYY

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nellyfurtado/imlikeabird.html

Giraffehat posted: »

I love you too, sweetie.

• Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

AND IT PAINS ME SO MUCH TO TELL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL!!!

• Soooo I put some beefaroni in the microwave, and it kind of sort of exploded. -_- I had to clean all the red sauce from the microwave.

• I think that the solution with companions was the only right decision to make. Of course it isn't the best solution, but as you said, it's something that those don't know how to program yet... Your companion's AI should be so damn clever and all that I don't think it's possible yet. And they can get in danger after all, so I think that's enough.

I read your thoughts about the ending. I thought that it was really interesting that after all Joel was the "bad guy" and Marlene was the good one. Joel selfishly "rescued" Ellie 'cos he couldn't loose again someone he cared about and Ellie had become the new Sarah - a daughter to him. Marlene cared a lot about Ellie, when you listen to those tapes you can really feel that battle that was going on inside of her... and after all she chose "the greater good", the cure that would have even a slight chance to save anything. Even if it sounds so optimistic and all, you have to try something.

I agree with you that even if they would invent the cure it wouldn't be any easier after that. Manufacturing, distributing, factions fighting even more... But in this case I don't think those things are relevant, because Joel sure as hell didn't have any of those things in his mind, he just wanted to save Ellie. Not because the sacrifice would be made in vain, but because he needed Ellie.

Well for starters, the enemy only pays attention to Joel. If Ellie and your companions do some noise or even stand in front of them, they wo

• My brother did that once. He had this sandwich wrapped in something made out of some kind of aluminum. And my brother being my brother, he put it in there. -_-

hahaha !! It happens xD At least you didn't put something that unknowingly had metal in it...that didn't end well....LLOL

• edited July 2014

Has that cool story bro video response become stale yet?

• Alt text

• Heh, not for me. I have the best blinds ever so i don't know when the sky's away.

• edited July 2014

Highlight pics from yesterday's GTA session!

Alt text

~ Here's @sardines flying a plane with a helmet on for some reason. And also wearing Independence Day DLC clothing. We ended up crashing in the ocean and forced to swim back to shore for several days (not really) x_x

Alt text

~ Right to left - @PasswordSuck @Clubremix_Guetta @JonGon . We were riding in some kind of prison truck for fun, but Elian was driving and ended horribly (go figure). Needless to say, we all died shortly after this pic was taken xD

Alt text

~ Here's a view from a passenger seat as WTD was flying an airplane dangerously close to buildings. We crashed into one and died :(

• ;~;

AWESOMEO posted: »

Honestly? Yeah.

• Honestly? Yeah.

• My damn internet DOESNT WORK.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Highlight pics from yesterday's GTA session! ~ Here's @sardines flying a plane with a helmet on for some reason. And also wearing Ind

• Rachel be liek:

Alt text

Heh, not for me. I have the best blinds ever so i don't know when the sky's away.

• Awwww, I missed this session. -_-

Highlight pics from yesterday's GTA session! ~ Here's @sardines flying a plane with a helmet on for some reason. And also wearing Ind

• LOL JOSEPH I'M THE VULTURE SITTING IN THAT PRISON TRUCK xD

God dammit!

• Oh, that was you?? :x

LOL JOSEPH I'M THE VULTURE SITTING IN THAT PRISON TRUCK xD God dammit!

• Too bad I don't play GTA...

• Alt text

Are you high?

• Goddammit ;-;

My damn internet DOESNT WORK.

• I really think this needs it's own thread...

• Yes!

Oh, that was you?? :x

• Oh, my bad. Let me fix that xD

Yes!

• You just jinxed it. When you said that, my grandfather and brother walked in from their 6 days trip. I was like "Don't let them in"!!

Rachel be liek:

• I'm sorry :\

Too bad I don't play GTA...

• Btw here's our not so glorious group picture! xD

Alt text

• It's fine. Not a big fan anyway... I have yet to try out Left 4 Dead however...

I'm sorry

• We don't really post that much about GTA to require its' own thread, imo.

I really think this needs it's own thread...

• We failed horribly, lol!

Btw here's our not so glorious group picture! xD

• I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XD

Dark_Star posted: »

silently drops the video Yeah, that's a video. Just watch... god... what am I doing with my life?

• I love this one XD

Dark_Star posted: »

silently drops the video Yeah, that's a video. Just watch... god... what am I doing with my life?

• Neither have I, lol.

It's fine. Not a big fan anyway... I have yet to try out Left 4 Dead however...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.